Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,489 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19430 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by bluespice(f): 12:14am On May 23, 2010
ibkaye:

the thing is, you guys often joke around yet don't actually know my age smiley cheesy
u!
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Sagamite(m): 12:19am On May 23, 2010
ibkaye:

the thing is, you guys often joke around yet don't actually know my age smiley cheesy

I know. cool

15. grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 12:28am On May 23, 2010
^ the girl will be turning 18 soon. leave her alone she's not that young as u make it seem tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 1:20am On May 23, 2010
forget all these girls men, despite all their shakara they would one day grow old and ugly. To take my motto on girls: No chick can give me stress, give me god, give me money, I am blessed.

Moreover buy a ladder, it could be handy if you are lucky grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 1:24am On May 23, 2010
^ haha i didn't know u were a shorty tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 1:25am On May 23, 2010
@SEFAGO is your as$ still 20yrs old? grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 1:30am On May 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

@SEFAGO is your as$ still 20yrs old? grin

You have a problem with that sweetheart?

oyinda.:

^ haha i didn't know u were a shorty tongue

LOL, I really dont know my height, but I havnt had height discrimination grin- maybe because I have never expressed interest in any Nigerian girls lol
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 1:33am On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

LOL, I really dont know my height, but I havnt had height discrimination grin- maybe because I have never expressed interest in any Nigerian girls lol

ouch. what have naija girls done to u?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 1:37am On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

You have a problem with that sweetheart?

Yes cause u owe me somefin.

*straight face*
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 1:40am On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

ouch. what have naija girls done to u?

Nothing they just dont move in my circles. There was one who came with me to college, she was shakaraing at orientation lol because I was fob naija boy and her dad was a diplomat from the UN . . . now that she is growing older+ her looks are lagging she is extra nice to me  grin

Anyways all girls have height requirement lol, thats why girls go crazy after basketball players. No matter how ugly the basketball player is. Its really irritating and pisses me off. Basketball player craziness

Pweety4me:

Yes cause u owe me somefin.

*straight face*

lol, really what, or epiphany- are u toasting me? Dont worry I am legal in all continents rite now lol.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 1:44am On May 23, 2010
bluespice:

u!
me! smiley

Sagamite:

I know. cool

15. grin
sod off cheesy

oyinda.:

^ the girl will be turning 18 soon. leave her alone she's not that young as u make it seem tongue
oh for crying out loud cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 1:50am On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

lol, really what, or epiphany- are u toasting me? Dont worry I am legal in all continents rite now lol.
I wonder y u dey curress urself? angry grin who dey toast yu?u dat i can not see touch or even feel abeg besides your 2 young 4 me wink smiley tongue

[size=4pt]My apology
angry[/size]
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 1:57am On May 23, 2010
Pweety4me:

I wonder y u dey curress urself? angry grin who dey toast yu?u dat i can not see touch or even feel abeg besides your 2 young 4 me wink :) tongue

[size=4pt]My apology
angry[/size]

age is just a number you know. Also, we can see, touch or feel virtually, then proceed from there grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 1:59am On May 23, 2010
Do wat u r meant 2 do bro or r u 2 proud?(problem wif most men) undecided

Should i even be telling yu? angry
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chiogo(f): 2:11am On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

Nothing they just dont move in my circles. There was one who came with me to college, she was shakaraing at orientation lol because I was fob naija boy and her dad was a diplomat from the UN . . . now that she is growing older+ her looks are lagging she is extra nice to me  grin

Anyways all girls have height requirement lol, thats why girls go crazy after basketball players. No matter how ugly the basketball player is. Its really irritating and pisses me off. Basketball player craziness
Eeyah, no wonder you're the way you are!  sad

The basketball thing is a lie. .maybe you mean college girls and college bball players. Those ones get on my nerves, they get many free passes so I guess people esp. dumb girls would wanna hang out with them. Most of them are nobodies feeling funky. I love pro-basketball and the guys I admire aren't even that tall. 6ft at best.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 2:50am On May 23, 2010
##################
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 2:51am On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

what circle do u move in?
it's funny how u've only been in college for about 3 yrs. how can a girl's look fall so sharply in just 3-4 yrs! haba  tongue

the thing abt basketball guys. that is soooo not true. girls don't go crazy after basketball players  tongue just athletes in general because of the image. and only certain types of girls after those guys.  tongue cheerleader types. what r u looking for in such girls anyways?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 2:52am On May 23, 2010
dayokanu:

where is my Oyinda?

dayo my loveeee how have u been? cheesy tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 2:55am On May 23, 2010
###################
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:00am On May 23, 2010
yes o. you tall people are causing serious controversy on here cheesy

talk in private? hope i'm not in trouble?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 3:01am On May 23, 2010
#################
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:07am On May 23, 2010
i don't think he loves u if he's accusing u of stealing his height grin
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 3:08am On May 23, 2010
i don't think he loves u if he's accusing u of stealing his height

#############
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:09am On May 23, 2010
i no get yahoo messenger
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Pweety4me(f): 3:12am On May 23, 2010
Over Ga=Lanky undecided
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 3:12am On May 23, 2010
##################
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:13am On May 23, 2010
gmail
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 3:14am On May 23, 2010
##############
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:18am On May 23, 2010
what's ur gmail address?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 3:22am On May 23, 2010
########
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:24am On May 23, 2010
alright
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by dayokanu(m): 3:25am On May 23, 2010
########

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / Memes That Will Make Your Day / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.