Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,357 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! (19429 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Reasons Why Most Ladies Love Tall Guys / Ladies And Tall Dark Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:31am On May 23, 2010
well i sent u an email
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chiogo(f): 3:43am On May 23, 2010
Oyinda and Dayo. ooh ooh get it!!. grin tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:44am On May 23, 2010
^ don't let me call Hex for u
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chiogo(f): 3:45am On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

^ don't let me call Hex for u
Hex coo Vex nee

U mean Hax? tongue
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 3:56am On May 23, 2010
yea him hahahahah
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 1:13pm On May 23, 2010
lol be a bit upfront
oyinda.:

what circle do u move in?
it's funny how u've only been in college for about 3 yrs. how can a girl's look fall so sharply in just 3-4 yrs! haba  tongue

the thing abt basketball guys. that is soooo not true. girls don't go crazy after basketball players  tongue just athletes in general because of the image. and only certain types of girls after those guys.  tongue cheerleader types. what r u looking for in such girls anyways?

They are usually hot and blond grin

seriously though girls do- u just have to go to a basketball school to understand. ALL Girls like basketball players. I used to think it was because they were in the limelight-which could be another reason- but I also think its because they are horrendously tall. Girls like huge object in general, irrespective of any derivative pleasure they can get from the object. They like huge guys, with muscles and stuff (I still dont know why), they like huge cars and huge engagement rings, they like men with huge accounts, men with huge egos who are overconfident, and men with huge tongolo grin, and just anything that is huge.

Girls like HUGE. grin

I have discovered what girls want. This is going down as the greatest discovery of the century. cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 1:36pm On May 23, 2010
what circle do u move in?
it's funny how u've only been in college for about 3 yrs. how can a girl's look fall so sharply in just 3-4 yrs! haba

U are a bit wrong in how long I have been in college. Anyways, It does actually- usually they come into college at 18, and they look fresh, untouched and nubile, like an unspoiled orange. By the time they get to 22, they already might be in their early 20s but their looks really are not at the same level as an 18 year old. From there it goes downhill- its not that easy to lose all those fat as you grow older, and baloon up hehe

Abeg its morning and I have to go to church and clear my mind from any impure thots cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 23, 2010
D ladiez probably fink short guyz gat small d*cks,
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 8:15pm On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

lol be a bit upfront
They are usually hot and blond grin

seriously though girls do- u just have to go to a basketball school to understand. ALL Girls like basketball players. I used to think it was because they were in the limelight-which could be another reason- but I also think its because they are horrendously tall. Girls like huge object in general, irrespective of any derivative pleasure they can get from the object. They like huge guys, with muscles and stuff (I still dont know why), they like huge cars and huge engagement rings, they like men with huge accounts, men with huge egos who are overconfident, and men with huge tongolo grin, and just anything that is huge.

Girls like HUGE. grin

I have discovered what girls want. This is going down as the greatest discovery of the century. cheesy

hahahha you have discovered what hot blonde girls want hehn? grin
i will put u in my prayers to score one with ur napoleon height
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

U are a bit wrong in how long I have been in college. Anyways, It does actually- usually they come into college at 18, and they look fresh, untouched and nubile, like an unspoiled orange. By the time they get to 22, they already might be in their early 20s but their looks really are not at the same level as an 18 year old. From there it goes downhill- its not that easy to lose all those fat as you grow older, and baloon up hehe

Abeg its morning and I have to go to church and clear my mind from any impure thots cheesy

lol. ouch.
rich old men don't mind 22 yrs olds do they?
to them, the girls still look fresh.
so it's all about perspective.
goodluck finding ur 18 yr old hot blonde.

but why do girls gain weight after their teen yrs though. it baffles me 'cause i don't know what causes it.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

but why do girls gain weight after their teen yrs though. it baffles me 'cause i don't know what causes it.
lol olodo, as you age, some ppl's metabolism slows down faster than others.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 8:32pm On May 23, 2010
tongue tongue

but how come girls metabolism slow faster than guys?
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 23, 2010
they all love tall men abi. . .

Imagine a 5'2 Bill Gate asking them out. Them go forget say them tall pass am.  cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

tongue tongue

but how come girls metabolism slow faster than guys?
Serious matter, as mch as we want the equality thing, it doesnt work that way. In biology and nutrition, the way the body works at most time different sexually. For example, a man's metabolism slows down around his 30-35s, while a woman's metabolism slows down around her 25-32s.

Diet plays a role, and the way the body breaks down food/ metabolizes the food differs in each gender. So equality between the gender doesnt really exist
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 23, 2010
@post

I love love love tall men. Anything less than 5'12, nahhh
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 8:43pm On May 23, 2010
FL Gators:

Serious matter, as mch as we want the equality thing, it doesnt work that way. In biology and nutrition, the way the body works at most time different sexually. For example, a man's metabolism slows down around his 30-35s, while a woman's metabolism slows down around her 25-32s.

Diet plays a role, and the way the body breaks down food/ metabolizes the food differs in each gender. So equality between the gender doesnt really exist

life ain't fair man sad
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2010
FL Gators:

@post

I love love love tall men. Anything less than 5'12, nahhh

olodo tongue its 6ft not 5'12 hehe. what are u going to do with the height sef??
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 23, 2010
SEFAGO:

olodo  tongue its 6ft not 5'12 hehe. what are u going to do with the height sef??
Oh I know. I also know how Naija men love to hang on to their 5'11 and stay wishing for that last 1 inch. It has to be 5'12 or nothing!!!

Height presents some kinda security for women ans it heightens the "sexy" atmosphere. Nobody wants a shorty.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 8:54pm On May 23, 2010
the perfect height will be at least 3 inches taller than me  tongue
i'm not crazy abt height in guys.  attractive face is more important.

but i HATE it when guys wear shoes with heels.  undecided gives me a very bad impression about their personality
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 8:56pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

life ain't fair man  sad

women store fat like crazy. They are like a reservoir of fatness lol, especially immediately they clock 25. American women jug a lot and are very conscious about their weight unlike girls from certain countries  grin. But there is a time when metabolism>exercise and efforts. There are still some naturally thin women though just not many. And asian women always remain thin as they grow older. White and black women balloon at around the same rate hehe.

FL Gators:

Iyawo mi ki lode?

"Its differs sexually"

And you are too generous with women and even men. Even right now my metabolism is slowing down lol like an old man.

hahahha you have discovered what hot blonde girls want hehn?  Grin
i will put u in my prayers  to score one with your napoleon height

I am surrounded by blonde women, you get sick of them lol. Americans are a bit irritating. I wish they had attractive accents like the british. I dont want to hear the word Oh my Gosh again in my life
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

the perfect height will be at least 3 inches taller than me  tongue
i'm not crazy abt height in guys.  attractive face is more important.

but i HATE it when guys wear shoes with heels.  undecided gives me a very bad impression about their personality
5inch ke? hell nah, as young as you are, you might even continue to grow, ending up growing taller than him.

SEFAGO:

Iyawo mi ki lode?

"Its differs sexually"

And you are too generous with women and even men. Even right now my metabolism is slowing down lol like an old man.
lol ok, you got me, that was for yest abi?

You're just 20 and ur metabolism is slowing down? It should. . . . as you age, it does. When you were a teen, you didnt have to worry abt sucking your tummy in, now u do. When you get to ur 30s, thatz when you gotta to be real careful abt what you eat and how physical you get.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by A40(m): 9:05pm On May 23, 2010
@FL Gators
You just broke ma heart i'm only 5'4 *sobs* *sobs*
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 23, 2010
A-40:

@FL Gators
You just broke ma heart i'm only 5'4 *sobs* *sobs*

lol awww, 5'1 oyinda wont mind tongue cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chiogo(f): 9:09pm On May 23, 2010
My friend says short guys are usually angry/mean. . .mad at the world  grin
She's short too but she wouldn't date a short guy. I understand where she's coming from too.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 9:10pm On May 23, 2010
lol ok, you got me, that was for yest abi?

You're just 20 and your metabolism is slowing down? It should. . . . as you age, it does. When you were a teen, you didnt have to worry abt sucking your tummy in, now u do. When you get to your 30s, thatz when you gotta to be real careful abt what you eat and how physical you get.

Emi ke? Six packs all the way, you want to try? (sefago peers at his protruding stomach, grown from drinking stout and eating doublings of egusi soup, and thanks God for the internet).

Don't insult omosexy.  

Whatever girls Tom Cruise is short and he lands major arse. Hha I am watching south park now and they never stop making fun of him. The guy has some napoleon complex though.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

She's short too but she wouldn't date a short guy. I understand where she's coming from too.
I heard same thing about short girls. .  . which is false [for short girls]  angry tongue

SEFAGO:

Emi ke? Six packs all the way, you want to try? (sefago peers at his protruding stomach, grown from drinking stout and eating doublings of egusi soup, and thanks God for the internet).

Don't insult omosexy.  

Whatever girls Tom Cruise is short and he lands major arse. Hha I am watching south park now and they never stop making fun of him. The guy has some napoleon complex though.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Tom Cruise has money, 95% of the short population falls in the middle/bottom class of the economic status.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 9:14pm On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

Thats maybe because she programs herself to see short men as mean? I think its a psychological aspect to it- most girls think good looking guys are sweet while ugly guys are unfriendly and mean.

I think fat unattractive girls are usually mean because I assume that they would be so because they are fugly
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by oyinda3(f): 9:19pm On May 23, 2010
u guys r all mean. looks ain't everything guys tongue

it's all about the inner beauty. right? hehe
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by A40(m): 9:24pm On May 23, 2010
@FL Gators
Gerraway jor. We short people need love too! So you where just playing games with ma heart all this time?? Later y'all would say we are superficial
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by chiogo(f): 9:25pm On May 23, 2010
FL Gators:

I heard same thing about short girls. .  . which is false [for short girls]  angry tongue
You're not short nau  grin

SEFAGO:

Thats maybe because she programs herself to see short men as mean? I think its a psychological aspect to it- most girls think good looking guys are sweet while ugly guys are unfriendly and mean.

I think fat unattractive girls are usually mean because I assume that they would be so because they are fugly
LOL But short doesn't automatically mean ugly.
I think she speaks from experience. I think it's kinda true  grin . . . but not always.
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 23, 2010
chiogo:

You're not short nau  grin
abi o, thank you jare. I knew my docs didnt know what they were talking abt. . .  I gbadun u jor grin

A-40:

@FL Gators
Gerraway jor. We short people need love too! So you where just playing games with ma heart all this time?? Later y'all would say we are superficial
Lol you get heart?
How is this being superficial. . . . this is being careful. . . . superficial is going to man's "horizontal" size, facial looks etc? cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is It With Girls And Tall Guys Anyway! by SEFAGO(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2010
oyinda.:

u guys r all mean. looks ain't everything guys  tongue

it's all about the inner beauty. right? hehe

yeah thats true- BUT, before you talk/toast someone, you decide to do so because of their looks. I am sure there are lots of marvelous sweet girls that I would never meet because I am not attracted to them. Touche

same goes for girls who like super tall guys, rich guys, short guys, blue guys, whatever adjective guys- there are nice men you would never meet because of liking people based on their posseion of something you want  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / I'm Not Into Adult Movie For Money, Rather For Passion — Nigerian Slay Queen / Memes That Will Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.