Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century (37389 Views)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by agarawu23(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:
Agarawu 23... Where art thou?
oga work hold me oh

how you see the topic?

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by safarigirl(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2015
simplex2:
Am I the only one finding it hard to understand what the ramblings is all about?

First of all, there is nothing 'IMMORAL' about sex; unless non-consensual acts like digging the holes and painful positions. Anything consensual is not immoral.

Secondly, apart from pregnancy, you failed to mention the other bad things that emanate from sex. I believe you were having this discussion with adults and they all know what safe-periods and unsafe periods are: and have at least heard the word 'condom'.
I never said having sex was bad, it just shouldn't be justified. I said people should stop making excuses for it. If you read the last part of my write-up, you'd see where I said that.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Sard(m): 3:09pm On May 26, 2015
It's funny how people respond to threads like this. You will be seeing posts like 'are u a virgin' 'se na u holy pass' 'op u dey form virgin Mary'.. But when a lady comes out to talk good about premarital sex, it's all good and nice. Such perversion!
Not everybody is hypocrite. Some people endeavour to live a decent, so if you don't, stop thinking everybody is like you.

4 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by pacino26(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2015
Nice one because I totally agree with you. No justification for the sort of things happening now. But before I continue to praise and adore you for your boldness, eloquence and possible conservative nature, have you ever done the following;

Put on trousers,
Leave your hair open during worship,
Play along with a guy out of curiosity? Just to mention a few. If you limit the subject to sexual immorality alone then you ain't CONSERVATIVE as you think.

Lots of natural laws been amended in the 21st century and we term it civilisation.

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Princecalm(m): 3:10pm On May 26, 2015
wallflower:
Good for you, now leave those that want to be "sexually immoral" and mind your own business.
was she forcing it on anyone?
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by safarigirl(f): 3:12pm On May 26, 2015
Emodeee:
Safarigirl has been writing about sex since 1822. cheesy

I want to ask u, r u a virgin?@safarigirl
whether I say yes or no won't change your opinion, will it?
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by joseph1832(m): 3:13pm On May 26, 2015
eightsin:

Aptly captured. Don't like it when some religious fanatics comes to me and say this is bad and this is good. I just tell them I have a conscience and when it tells me I'm doing wrong, I'd desist from it.
True that bro!. Lemme even ask the OP safarigirl, are you a virgin?. If you are then how come you condemn something you've not experienced first hand and if you aren't how come you chastise those who engage in sexual intercourse?.

4 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by simplex2: 3:13pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
I never said having sex was bad, it just shouldn't be justified. I said people should stop making excuses for it. If you read the last part of my write-up, you'd see where I said that.

Your topic said it all: Justifying Sexual Immorality in 21st Century!

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Neduzze5(m): 3:14pm On May 26, 2015
agarawu23:
oga work hold me oh

how you see the topic?

I'd prefer to skip commenting on this cool
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by MRBrownJ: 3:15pm On May 26, 2015
@Safarigirl
as much as anyone having sex should accept the consequences of their action, i think that there is NOTHING wrong with a lady making love to a man because he did everything her MIND desired, in order to open her legs. what is wrong here is NOT protecting herself properly while being in such risky situation, so that there wont be any issues of pregnancies, STDs or worse. so yes it is a gal's fault if she gets pregnant to a playa, but there is certainly nothing wrong with having a great time in bed with someone you "believe" loves you.

as for going to a virile man's house, there is nothing wrong with that, and that shouldnt automatically means they have to have sex. sex should always be a desire by TWO people to co.pulate, not just one. there is nothing "not" smart about going to a man's house.

you have ALL the rights to not want to involve yourself with premarital sex, but there is nothing wrong with people who do it, and do it WISELY....important word here is "wisely". the fact that you are trying to make sex as something bad because some unwise friends of yours may have gotten pregnant by phoney guys is laughable. why should anyone make excuses for themselves for having sex?! what kind of deluded women do you have as friends?!

as for your comparison of people who do go out and/or have an healthy sexlife as ashawo/public toilet, you are entitled to your opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by safarigirl(f): 3:16pm On May 26, 2015
simplex2:

Your topic said it all: Justifying Sexual Immorality in 21st Century!
those words can mean a ton of things. It could mean homosexuality, multiple sex partners, unprotected sex. That you gave it one definition doesn't mean I meant it in whatever way you translated it to.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by gabrisunate(m): 3:17pm On May 26, 2015
I keep hearing people questioning those who are against immorality if they are virgins.But if one has made error in the past and finally realised his or her mistake and amends his ways, issue of virginity should not be an excuse to continue in immorality.Even if you were a prostitute and finally embrace celibacy, I believe that decision is noble compare to a one time virgin now turn olosho.....once you know what is right, then it can't be too late to amend.

4 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by oshe11: 3:18pm On May 26, 2015
'like' if u havent felt any bit of guilt afta sex n 'share' if U av

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by safarigirl(f): 3:19pm On May 26, 2015
joseph1832:
True that bro!. Lemme even ask the OP safarigirl, are you a virgin?. If you are then how come you condemn something you've not experienced first hand and if you aren't how come you chastise those who engage in sexual intercourse?.
if you have to put your hand in fire before you know it burns, then you're not very smart

9 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by joliej(f): 3:20pm On May 26, 2015
well said @ op...
i keep telling people that because everyone indulges in sexual immoral act does not make it right and
because no one does it does not make it wrong...
thank God for right thinking people like you...kudos
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by stayblack: 3:20pm On May 26, 2015
1dafullymade:
dearie not in ds case, cus d MANUFACTURER already gave out a manual on how it shld be used...itz wen misued dat PROBLEMS abound..
I LIKE UR COURAGE,WELL WATIN I GO TALK...U WIN...I DEY ANYTIME... grin grin
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by joseph1832(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
if you have to put your hand in fire before you know it burns, then you're not very smart
If that fire truly burns then I'll ask why didn't it burn your parents?.

No insult Intended!.

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by joseph1832(m): 3:24pm On May 26, 2015
joliej:
well said @ op...
i keep telling people that because everyone indulges in an immoral act does not make it right and
because no one does it does not make it wrong...
thank God for right thinking people like you...kudos
Pardon me but what's your definition of 'immoral?'.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by omojeesu(m): 3:26pm On May 26, 2015
Sexual morality is a choice and so is the contrary. No excuses before God and man.

Sexual permissiveness is the order of the day. The atmosphere is suffused with sex, implicit and explicit. It will get worse. More bodily exposure of women will take place in the name of fashion and personal right. Each person will decide for self. Parents God help you with your children. The spirit of disobedience is very active. Be their friend. Share their world. Be available. Know their friends. God will grant you wisdom especially in handling your daughters on sexual matter.

JESUS IS LORD!

4 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 26, 2015
All this useless girls of nowadays.

Op, keep that to yourself, weather you won bang or not, he no concern anybody.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Edigrows: 3:29pm On May 26, 2015
everyday, same topic on FP, virginity, premarita s*x,... I Don tire Oo, if U are virgin, pls, Keep it to ur self, many ppl dont know the more U broadcast, the more U are likely to fall to victim to what U are even preventing. Abeg, fuel no dey, make we hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 26, 2015
All this useless girls of nowadays.

Op, keep that to yourself, weather you won bang or not, he no concern anybody.

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Teespice(f): 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
charles316:
One idio.t was advocating sex before marriage..

are you just a trouble maker or you are a troll

jeez. contribute to the topic and stop picking on that handle.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by miccodb(m): 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
Na today
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
if you feel its not bad, why then cant it be justified?

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 26, 2015
@op your advice for sweet if to say u be virgin grin
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
those words can mean a ton of things. It could mean homosexuality, multiple sex partners, unprotected sex. That you gave it one definition doesn't mean I meant it in whatever way you translated it to.
so what is your own sexual immoral definition?
In this context, i wud think u referring to sex?

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by starlingbawa(m): 3:37pm On May 26, 2015
RiffRaff:
It is your business if u decide not to have sex in a relationship...
As far as i am concerned, it is a free world. Wether you choose to have sex or not is a personal decision.
My biggest grouse with this write up is terming Sex is as "immorality".
Sex is a beautiful part of nature. As long as 2 conscenting adult decides to have sex & it is not rape. There is absolutely nothing immoral about it.
Everybody should find their own kind. You wanna keep yourself till marriage, fine.. Goodluck to you!
Let those who wants to have sex do so by all means. Different strokes for different strokes.
People should stop quoting retarded lies from fabricated middle eastern & Jewish Religion and fairytale God to back up the claim that sex is "Dirty or Immoral"
Dont feel guilty about something as amazing & beautiful as sex, its an important part of nature.
So ladies and gentlemen, have sex, learn more about it, improve on it, make sure you stay PROTECTED always and if you choose not to, make sure you are always ready for what comes after.
Cheers!

One way or another, I'm tempted to say, this made more sense!

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 26, 2015
Good talk.... But he dat tinks he is standing should beware he does not fall.... Keep up the good resolution and dont forget to pray to God to help u sustain it.... No by how you talk reach

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 26, 2015
While I was reading this,I decided to peep at who this op might be. When I saw your name safari.. I wasn't surprised..

Nice one gal. wink

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
This is the kind of thread very ugly girls create.

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by starlingbawa(m): 3:39pm On May 26, 2015
sladimeji:

Both of una should face una book....argue about something else

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.