Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,651 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century (37388 Views)

Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age / Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / Is This Billboard Discouraging Or Encouraging Sexual Immorality? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by nelsonoba: 3:40pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
This topic came up because I was having a discussion with my room mates and I told them simply that anyone who thinks she's ready to have sex, should equally be ready for the consequences.

Then they said that it isn't really a girl's fault if she sleeps with a guy who 'deceives' her into thinking he's genuine thereby getting pregnant.

Now, there I fully disagree. Isn't it always easier to blame the guy for impregnating you? "Oh, he told me he loves me and that's why I slept with him"....um, if I want something from someone, of course I'll say all the right things. Or, when you wan collect money from the guy, shey you sef no dey abuse the 'L' word?

Any girl sleeping with a dude because he 'professed his 'undying love' is either a 12-year old or re-tarded.

The next thing they said is "It takes the grace of God to overcome temptation"...leave it to black people to pull God into their mess. When you put yourself in a risky situation, prepare for risks. If you decide to go to a man's house- a virile man's house alone, be ready for certain things that could arise. This isn't about just the grace of God, this is about being smart and cautious.

Unless in rape cases and those involving minors, there is no sort of sexual relationship between a man and woman that is non-consensual. You were of sane mind when he touched you, kissed and fondled, comot cloth, comot undies and finished project, so why make excuses?

One was even askinng me that so if I had a bf I wouldn't sleep with him. And I replied that it's only in this century that sleeping with a man just because he's courting you is viewed as perfectly normal. That view is what made me realise that the world has been taken over by madness the likes of which TB Joshua cannot cure.

I have made a personal decision not to involve myself in fornication and I have been pro-active about it by ensuring that I stay away from 'dangerous' situations. I have tons of male friends some of whom have expressed their interests and have been turned down, if I must meet them, we meet in public places. I do not subscribe to meeting males in private, staying out late with guys who I know little of or generally being in uncomfortable situations. Of course I sometimes come off as a shrewd or frigid, but you have to take some things, better that than ashawo or public toilet

If you have made a decision to be sexually active, then don't make excuses for it. Don't present yourself as a victim of the 'superior male intellect'. I dey kpansh, I dey kpansh, dem no fit kill pesin ontop that one. Call 10 litres of petrol what it is, don't present 10 litres as 15 litres or say "it's supposed to be 10 litres, but the attendant cheated me"

Be who you are and stand for something.

Thank you smiley

1000000000Likes!!!

Just why shouldn't I like this babe!!!!

A girl with a brain and strong values!

4 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 26, 2015
mehn!i love this write-up@op

lolz......i see some bros angry....hahahaha,take it easy.Imagine some one saying 'useless'all 'cos she is tryna stand out.shioor.

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
if you have to put your hand in fire before you know it burns, then you're not very smart
so you are saying sex is not bad
buh having sex is akin to dipping your hand inside fire?

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by joliej(f): 3:43pm On May 26, 2015
spot on...

Sard:
It's funny how people respond to threads like this. You will be seeing posts like 'are u a virgin' 'se na u holy pass' 'op u dey form virgin Mary'.. But when a lady comes out to talk good about premarital sex, it's all good and nice. Such perversion!
Not everybody is hypocrite. Some people endeavour to live a decent, so if you don't, stop thinking everybody is like you.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by safarigirl(f): 3:44pm On May 26, 2015
joseph1832:
If that fire truly burns then I'll ask why didn't it burn your parents?.

No insult Intended!.
maybe because they knew the purpose and when to use it. That someone does something doesn't make it right

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Akuneshiobike(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2015
@ Op, as far as i'm concerned, your thread is trashy and baseless. What are you even connoting here? abeg go relax for one corner. We have more inspiring and informative threads to read. If you claim to hate se.x or hate associating with the male folks, then keep it to yourself. I live my life the way i choose to, ditto to every other persons. So park well!!

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by starlingbawa(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2015
joseph1832:
True that bro!. Lemme even ask the OP safarigirl, are you a virgin?. If you are then how come you condemn something you've not experienced first hand and if you aren't how come you chastise those who engage in sexual intercourse?.

I'd like to think this question deserves an answer ASAP!
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by agarawu23(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2015
Neduzze5:

I'd prefer to skip commenting on this cool
lol

you go like this one https://www.nairaland.com/2338262/why-ladies-claim-no-sex#34112862

just in grin
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Emodeee: 3:52pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
whether I say yes or no won't change your opinion, will it?

All I want is sincerity. R u a virgin?
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 26, 2015
Don't worry the Kingdom Of God Conner soon....besides Sexual immorality will increase till Christ come... That's what the Spirit says

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by braimeddy: 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
Hmmmmmm.....u made a very gud point here and I wish my unborn daughters can grow up to read dis so dat dey can learn frm it grin. But on d 2nd thought my virgin babe dat I'd convinced and she's ready to giv it to me, if she reads dis ur thread she will have a second thought again o. And she's a lover of NL. Na sand sand u wan pour for my garri so.
safarigirl:
This topic came up because I was having a discussion with my room mates and I told them simply that anyone who thinks she's ready to have sex, should equally be ready for the consequences.

Then they said that it isn't really a girl's fault if she sleeps with a guy who 'deceives' her into thinking he's genuine thereby getting pregnant.

Now, there I fully disagree. Isn't it always easier to blame the guy for impregnating you? "Oh, he told me he loves me and that's why I slept with him"....um, if I want something from someone, of course I'll say all the right things. Or, when you wan collect money from the guy, shey you sef no dey abuse the 'L' word?

Any girl sleeping with a dude because he 'professed his 'undying love' is either a 12-year old or re-tarded.

The next thing they said is "It takes the grace of God to overcome temptation"...leave it to black people to pull God into their mess. When you put yourself in a risky situation, prepare for risks. If you decide to go to a man's house- a virile man's house alone, be ready for certain things that could arise. This isn't about just the grace of God, this is about being smart and cautious.

Unless in rape cases and those involving minors, there is no sort of sexual relationship between a man and woman that is non-consensual. You were of sane mind when he touched you, kissed and fondled, comot cloth, comot undies and finished project, so why make excuses?

One was even askinng me that so if I had a bf I wouldn't sleep with him. And I replied that it's only in this century that sleeping with a man just because he's courting you is viewed as perfectly normal. That view is what made me realise that the world has been taken over by madness the likes of which TB Joshua cannot cure.

I have made a personal decision not to involve myself in fornication and I have been pro-active about it by ensuring that I stay away from 'dangerous' situations. I have tons of male friends some of whom have expressed their interests and have been turned down, if I must meet them, we meet in public places. I do not subscribe to meeting males in private, staying out late with guys who I know little of or generally being in uncomfortable situations. Of course I sometimes come off as a shrewd or frigid, but you have to take some things, better that than ashawo or public toilet

If you have made a decision to be sexually active, then don't make excuses for it. Don't present yourself as a victim of the 'superior male intellect'. I dey kpansh, I dey kpansh, dem no fit kill pesin ontop that one. Call 10 litres of petrol what it is, don't present 10 litres as 15 litres or say "it's supposed to be 10 litres, but the attendant cheated me"

Thank you smiley
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Khd95(m): 4:06pm On May 26, 2015
1dafullymade:
sweetie, a very gud one there...honestly i don't get it any more...why is our society/generation so depraved?d worst & heartwrenching is dat ds is happening right in d "church"....& wen i say in d church, i mean itz happening among people who profess Christ,people who ought to b Christ-like...dz people kno d scriptures & they ar fully aware of God's words as pertain to sex...YET?......u meet a fellow *Christian" brother 2day, he asks u out,tellz u he loves to d moon & back....& by 2moro he makes a "moon-walk" out of d relationship just cus u turned down his sexual advances....den u try talking d situation over wt ur "Christian friends"(men & women alike) & what do u get from them? damn! they can't seem to understand y u wldn't give in to dat so as 2 "save ur relationship"..Jeezzzz!

talk about d pastors who ar supoz 2 teach & guide u?...oh dear, story for another day....if not for God i probably wld hv long ceased bn a Christian,i tell u..It is well

My dear, just like u said *stand for what u believ in*..don't give in no matter d pressure cus our God is a rewarder of those who honor & keep His words....itz not easy at all especially in a society where wrong is viewed as right & right viewed as wrong buh one doesn't hv to join d band-wagon..
I hvn't totally lost faith,i believ strongly dat there ar stil true/practicing christians out there..thatz y i wl always giv d benefit of doubt until u prove me right or wrong(talkin about d men who aproach me 4 relationships)..u kno,i always wonder,a guy telz a girl he wants 2 marry her,den suddenly he is in a "hurry" 4 romance(i.e kissing & d likes)/sex, it beats me cus i think d only "hurrying" u shld b doing is "hurrying" 2 meet her parents & "hurriedly" pay her bride price?..well,gues u ar not bn sincere afterall....
Once again like u said "one has to stand for what he or she believs in".......
i like d way u postulated ur points.
My problem wit ur view is dat,u presented dem as if men are always 2 b blamed for all dis tins u ve pointed out.

Talking abt hurryin 2 c parents or pay bribe price,dnt u no dat when u marry in haste u will liv 2 regret it at leisure.
Gud pm,nd hw fuel scarcity for ur side?

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 26, 2015
I don't like the OP at all for being selfish with herself. No descent man is going to marry her because he knows she would be hard as stone and tantalize him with her vagina all the time and that can lead to cheating.

Practice safe sex with the person you like. If you don't want to have sex stay away from it than perusing the psyche of guys and wager on it.

3 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by desmondDessi(m): 4:10pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
those words can mean a ton of things. It could mean homosexuality, multiple sex partners, unprotected sex. That you gave it one definition doesn't mean I meant it in whatever way you translated it to.

and I was thinking u meant so NO TO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, now u are saying ur title can mean many things or relating it to multiple meaning.....have been reading all comment,u come make me vex now......You are 21,right.....same here with me,everybody asking u if u are a virgin.....with all wat u have been saying aside your topic....YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by chivic(m): 4:13pm On May 26, 2015
The best sensible post I have seen in NL for a long time.perversion,sin,poor moral sence and crave for fornication will fight it.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by deeptesting(m): 4:15pm On May 26, 2015
1dafullymade:
sweetie, a very gud one there...honestly i don't get it any more...why is our society/generation so depraved?d worst & heartwrenching is dat ds is happening right in d "church"....& wen i say in d church, i mean itz happening among people who profess Christ,people who ought to b Christ-like...dz people kno d scriptures & they ar fully aware of God's words as pertain to sex...YET?......u meet a fellow *Christian" brother 2day, he asks u out,tellz u he loves to d moon & back....& by 2moro he makes a "moon-walk" out of d relationship just cus u turned down his sexual advances....den u try talking d situation over wt ur "Christian friends"(men & women alike) & what do u get from them? damn! they can't seem to understand y u wldn't give in to dat so as 2 "save ur relationship"..Jeezzzz!

talk about d pastors who ar supoz 2 teach & guide u?...oh dear, story for another day....if not for God i probably wld hv long ceased bn a Christian,i tell u..It is well

My dear, just like u said *stand for what u believ in*..don't give in no matter d pressure cus our God is a rewarder of those who honor & keep His words....itz not easy at all especially in a society where wrong is viewed as right & right viewed as wrong buh one doesn't hv to join d band-wagon..
I hvn't totally lost faith,i believ strongly dat there ar stil true/practicing christians out there..thatz y i wl always giv d benefit of doubt until u prove me right or wrong(talkin about d men who aproach me 4 relationships)..u kno,i always wonder,a guy telz a girl he wants 2 marry her,den suddenly he is in a "hurry" 4 romance(i.e kissing & d likes)/sex, it beats me cus i think d only "hurrying" u shld b doing is "hurrying" 2 meet her parents & "hurriedly" pay her bride price?..well,gues u ar not bn sincere afterall....

I recently found Christ and doing all my best to live in accordance with his will through the help of the holy spirit. I was happy and my spirit leaped in joy when i read your opinion and that of the OP.. It is pretty difficult to live in this part of the world as a true follower of Jesus Christ but what will a follower of Christ be without temptation and ridicule?

However, i find it so hard to understand when those who profess Christianity are caught living a double life in the simplest of things, please i hope you and the OP are not into collecting money and gifts from these boys and later turn around to deny them sex? The Bible says "Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what belongs to God".

The Bible also in James 1:27b says" We should keep oneself unspotted from the world"

It is my prayer that you girls keep to your faith and know that God will reward you earnestly that which you have lost in 21 folds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 26, 2015
I've said it before and I will say it again, make your own personal decision: whether you'd like to have premarital sex or not and mind your own business. Don't ever put others down because they've chosen differently, God hates when we point fingers.

Romans 2: 1-2 The Message

Those people are on a dark spiral downward. But if you think that leaves you on the high ground where you can point your finger at others, think again. Every time you criticize someone, you condemn yourself. It takes one to know one. Judgmental criticism of others is a well-known way of escaping detection in your own crimes and misdemeanors. But God isn’t so easily diverted. He sees right through all such smoke screens and holds you to what you’ve done.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Khd95(m): 4:17pm On May 26, 2015
Sex is over rated shekena,
Op b like sharon stone for her frends midst as she dy conquer dem wit points..yinmu.

God nos u humans will commit sin dats y he created one kiln for u pple...lawd ve mercy on ur boi
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by stonecoldcafe: 4:26pm On May 26, 2015
RiffRaff:
It is your business if u decide not to have sex in a relationship...
As far as i am concerned, it is a free world. Wether you choose to have sex or not is a personal decision.
My biggest grouse with this write up is terming Sex is as "immorality".
Sex is a beautiful part of nature. As long as 2 conscenting adult decides to have sex & it is not rape. There is absolutely nothing immoral about it.
Everybody should find their own kind. You wanna keep yourself till marriage, fine.. Goodluck to you!
Let those who wants to have sex do so by all means. Different strokes for different strokes.
People should stop quoting retarded lies from fabricated middle eastern & Jewish Religion and fairytale God to back up the claim that sex is "Dirty or Immoral"
Dont feel guilty about something as amazing & beautiful as sex, its an important part of nature.
So ladies and gentlemen, have sex, learn more about it, improve on it, make sure you stay PROTECTED always and if you choose not to, make sure you are always ready for what comes after.
Cheers!

I hope you won't be finding fresh virgin to marry. I hope you won't mind if your wife has been round the block a couple of times. After all the sex is amazing. There is no immorality there and she is free to what she likes with her body.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by freecocoa(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
Safarigirl dear. I agree that if a lady decides to have sex with a man then that's on her but I'm a bit confused.

Are you saying that, if one really doesn't want sex, she shouldn't be caught with a man in dark places or be involved in any form of intimate activity with a man?and why term sex "immorality"?
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by whoisuche: 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
NICE ONE DEAR KEEP IT UP.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by aphildam(m): 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
1 corin 10:12 Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Greatihex(m): 4:39pm On May 26, 2015
1dafullymade:

just my mind. The type of girls i want to marry. unfortunately, ur type are scarce in dis our time. Hw i wish i cn knw u beta
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 26, 2015
Must you attack the Op? I do not understand why the average Nigeria cannot state his own opinion and respect that of others. I agree that we are all free to do whatever rock our boats, but what I still don't get is, why are the guys abusing the Op for choosing to be chaste? And yet when another girl create another thread saying she has slept with just four guy, this same people abusing the Op now will be the first to bash her, calling her olosho and all that! Is it that you guys don't know what you want, or you guys are just stupid?

2 Likes

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by spencekat(m): 4:49pm On May 26, 2015
My colleague in the office told me last week that with money that a woman can be really tempted to commit fornication or adultery.He said majority of girls sleep around and I objected by telling him that there are some girls/women out there who are not morally decadent as far as sex is concerned.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by solid3(m): 4:50pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:

Thank you smiley

Now I know you have good easy writing skills.

BTW, what level are u and what course are you studying.

You can drop your number too. Got something for you Sweetheart.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by modele2: 4:53pm On May 26, 2015
simplex2:
Am I the only one finding it hard to understand what the ramblings is all about?

First of all, there is nothing 'IMMORAL' about sex; unless non-consensual acts like digging the holes and painful positions. Anything consensual is not immoral.

Secondly, apart from pregnancy, you failed to mention the other bad things that emanate from sex. I believe you were having this discussion with adults and they all know what safe-periods and unsafe periods are: and have at least heard the word 'condom'.
Yes there is nothing immoral about sec in the right context. Marriage.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by twosquare(m): 4:53pm On May 26, 2015
safarigirl:
21 years old. Anything?
what about being tempted by your female spouse? You made it sound as if only guys are guilty. It is from a one sided point of view.
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by gloryl(f): 4:54pm On May 26, 2015
i love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by ravgach: 4:59pm On May 26, 2015
freecocoa:
Safarigirl dear. I agree that if a lady decides to have sex with a man then that's on her but I'm a bit confused.

Are you saying that, if one really doesn't want sex, she shouldn't be caught with a man in dark places or be involved in any form of intimate activity with a man?and why term sex "immorality"?

Sex is not immorality. Illicit sex is! When sex is abused, it becomes illicit. Sex between unmarried people or between people who are married but not to each other. Humans are not animals. Even animals like the eagles keep a life partner for life. We as humans ought to be better because we have better and greater intellectual power. How on earth is it that a woman or man in early adulthood has had sex with more than 100 different persons already! How is it that a man and woman who have never met before in their life, engage in sexual activity in just few hours of meeting? Let us be humans with dignity. "immorality" is not a religious term. It does not only cover illicit sexual acts. You must not be confused.

1 Like

Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by Eberex(m): 5:02pm On May 26, 2015
the spirit behind SEX can be likened to that of ''LEGIONS''. Its so powerful the only way to stop it is by God's grace. Humanly impossible if you ask me.

I'm still trying personally, but it always comes back 10-fold.

God help us!
Re: Justifying Sexual Immorality In 21st Century by skedy1(m): 5:05pm On May 26, 2015
A child that says d mother'll nt sleep,he himself shall have no sleep! *just saying +_+

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Is Going On With Ladies ? / Why Can't Our Girls Stay In One Place? / Lady Accuses Eno Obong Okon Of Deceiving Her With Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.