Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,759 members, 7,831,444 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos (14730 Views)

CIA Agent Trying To Recruit Russian Intelligence Officer Detained In Moscow - FS / Fifteen US States File Petition To Secede From The United States / The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by nuesaweso(f): 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2009
abeg how do u get the forms? must i be in us before i fit apply? I don register for toefl already becos i dey pursue admission for yankee sef for septmber, can one leave after some months and say i no dey do again, pls more info
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2009
nues aweso:

abeg how do u get the forms? must i be in us before i fit apply? I don register for toefl already becos i dey pursue admission for yankee sef for septmber, can one leave after some months and say i no dey do again, pls more information

U wan study abi U wan join ArmyStrong? tongue
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by toffee2lov: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2009
grin grin grin grin grin grin  Nawa ooooooooo which kind story be this now, Abi the oyinbos dey plan to deal with niger delta boys?  embarassed embarassed embarassed May be dey want teach the boyz wey dey thief their brothers sense by using their brothers against them  undecided undecided undecided undecided omo fear US dey can do and undo . so igbo boyz make una shine una eyes well well otherwise many of una go regret doing so. shocked shocked shocked shocked
OK may may dey want send dem go afganista or Iraq guys think twice be4 u join oooooooooooooooooooooooo me i don talk me own ooooooooooooooo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by nuesaweso(f): 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2009
nuzo:

U wan study abi U wan join ArmyStrong? tongue

my sister i just wan comot from naija, i don tire.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2009
toffee2lov:

grin grin grin grin grin grin Nawa ooooooooo which kind story be this now, Abi the oyinbos dey plan to deal with niger delta boys? embarassed embarassed embarassed May be dey want teach the boyz wey dey thief their brothers sense by using their brothers against them undecided undecided undecided undecided omo fear US dey can do and undo . so igbo boyz make una shine una eyes well well otherwise many of una go regret doing so. shocked shocked shocked shocked
OK may may dey want send dem go afganista or Iraq guys think twice be4 u join oooooooooooooooooooooooo me i don talk me own ooooooooooooooo smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 16, 2009
nues aweso:

Then move to Ghana or cameroun immediately. You dont need to join their army neither will you need a visa.
Besides, the ArmyStrong have a specific requirement.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by bawomolo(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2009
nuzo:

Am sure Hauwa would have found a way to drag him in if it was the nigerian army, but the Armystrong has made it clear who they want and not Fulanis. I should also remind you that tribalism, nepotism and corruption is not as high as it is in our dear Naija army.

bawamolo should check out this link. . http://unitybankng-tsd.com/na/
      . . . heard that those guys there make millions from selling weapons to militants in N/D.

tufiakwa, sango forbid bad thing. i no wan join coup detat strong
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2009
nues aweso:

abeg how do u get the forms? must i be in us before i fit apply? I don register for toefl already becos i dey pursue admission for yankee sef for septmber, can one leave after some months and say i no dey do again, pls more information
nues aweso:

On a more serious note, i will advice you to concentrate on your education if you dont have a degree at least. Go ahead and sit for the TOEFL and apply for universities all over the world. Do not limit your applications to USA alone.

As for the US Army, i think they need people who are already living there with other requirements. I may be wrong though cos Hauwa can work out something for you. . . . heard she is related to Obama. tongue

A big Good Luck to you. kiss
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by nuesaweso(f): 9:19pm On Feb 16, 2009
nuzo:

On a more serious note, i will advice you to concentrate on your education if you dont have a degree at least. Go ahead and sit for the TOEFL and apply for universities all over the world. Do not limit your applications to USA alone.

As for the US Army, i think they need people who are already living there with other requirements. I may be wrong though cos Hauwa can work out something for you. . . . heard she is related to Obama. tongue

A big Good Luck to you. kiss

thanks, God bless u.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 16, 2009
bawomolo:

tufiakwa, sango forbid bad thing.  i no wan join coup detat strong

Come on, dont be naive. Naija generals and their fierce recruits have since discovered that there's much more benefits in working underground with the militants. They dont even remember the words 'coup d'etat'
Fortunately for them, there's no risk except for those ones who dont know a word in english.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2009
nues aweso:

thanks, God bless u.

I will open a new e-mail for safety reasons and have you send your scanned documents across to know if i can help you get an admission in europe. The only condition being that you must study otherwise those schools wont listen to me again.

This is only if you wish to study in europe or china. (though most chinese schools have stopped admitting nigerians)
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Hauwa1: 9:34pm On Feb 16, 2009
lol you funny. Hauwa can work something eh? we are not in nigeria and no cunny cunny. you are right you have to be in the states and must be a permanent resident to apply. yes A MUST!! if you are already citizen great but they accept Green card holder. P\
So too bad aweso. when you reach here and you have your Green card, don't forget we need you.

support our troops and God bless America.
SEMPER FI!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by AloyEmeka9: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2009

Anyway osisi I suggest you tell your brothers to be careful, cant trust this country. might wanna use them as experiments for warfare biochemicals
@karamamod,
Why do we have a warped mentality whenever we come across people that embrace the culture of openness?. If the US wants people for experiments, they can get as many as possible from the continent of Africa and Asia legally or illegally. The black man suspects everything even if it's a wasp flying over his/her food and that's why we are underdeveloped. I hope you know that it's not only igbos they mentioned in their list.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 16, 2009
*smh*
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Muza(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2009
why is it only Igbo,these Americans are trying to instigate smthin
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

The black man suspects everything even if it's a wasp flying over his/her food and that's why we are underdeveloped.

Ain't that the truth!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by romeo(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2009
why all da hating tongue tongue
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by KarmaMod(f): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2009
Kobojunkie, this is what you said, quoted word for word

But could this not simply be because there seem to be more Ibos than Yorubas and hausa's in New York?

and I disagreed with you cos I LIVE HERE and you dont. Now stop bothering me.

So, Nigerians born before then can, and actually do.

What is your point? Those born after 1977 nko?
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Kobojunkie: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2009
KarmaMod:

Kobojunkie, this is what you said, quoted word for word

and I disagreed with you. Now get over it.

What is your point? Those born after 1977 nko?

Hmm,  interesting!!! There is a difference between disagreeing with me, and telling me that what I said is not true, but then not offering me proof to back up such a claim.

Also, according to the red cross, Nigerians can donate blood, only that some can't. So that there shows that NIGERIANS sure CAN donate, only that some are ineligible in this case and so it is not some attack on Nigerians as you initially made it seem. That is what I am driving at here. You can up with a post that does not include the fact that some actually can according to the red cross.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by presido1: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Hmm, interesting!!! There is a difference between disagreeing with me, and telling me that what I said is not true, but then not offering me proof to back up such a claim.
Water proof or what pls.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by debosky(m): 11:16pm On Feb 16, 2009
Meaningless hairsplitting. It's not an 'attack' on all Nigerians, just on all the ones after 1977. *rolls eyes*

Nuzo dem dey find you for Afghanistan oh, I'm sure they'll take China based people too - the flight to Kabul should be very cheap from there.  grin

presido1:

Water proof or what pls.
Na leda grin grin grin
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Treetop20(m): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
debosky:

Meaningless hairsplitting. It's not an 'attack' on all Nigerians, just on all the ones after 1977. *rolls eyes*

Nuzo dem dey find you for Afghanistan oh, I'm sure they'll take China based people too - the flight to Kabul should be very cheap from there.  grin
Na leda grin grin grin

black polythene bag cheesy
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2009
presido1:

Water proof or what pls.

If you want to understand the conversation , go back a couple of pages and read. Not sure what your post above means.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by KarmaMod(f): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2009
The black man suspects everything even if it's a wasp flying over his/her food and that's why we are underdeveloped

They have every reason to

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Study_of_Untreated_Syphilis_in_the_Negro_Male
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by KarmaMod(f): 12:12am On Feb 17, 2009
There is a difference between disagreeing with me, and telling me that what I said is not true, but then not offering me proof to back up such a claim.

Where is the proof of there being ARE more Igbos in NY? Where is it? Sorry if I know I have more authority to say such seeing that Ive lived here for almost 2 decades. Igbos themselves say there are more of them in the South. Huge population in Canada too.

You mind am? Cant believe this is even an argument.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Kobojunkie: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2009
KarmaMod:

Where is the proof of there being ARE more Igbos in NY? Where is it? Sorry if I know I have more authority to say such seeing that Ive lived here for almost 2 decades.

Now I know you are just trying to make something where there is none. So you completely missed the part about my statement that says IT SEEMS that way?? Are you kidding me? roflmao!! I said it seems, you tell me I am lying and then you do not give me proof that my observation is a lie. Now you are telling me you have lived in america 2 decades and that is reason why you are right? Come on!!! lol

KarmaMod:
Igbos themselves say there are more of them in the South. Huge population in Canada too.

Roflmao!!! Ibos themselves? How many ibos would that be? ALL IBOs in america? Come on!!!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by KarmaMod(f): 12:23am On Feb 17, 2009
Who are Ibos?
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by presido1: 12:25am On Feb 17, 2009
Kobojunkie:

If you want to understand the conversation , go back a couple of pages and read. Not sure what your post above means.
So u did not see u goofed shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Feb 17, 2009
presido1:

So u did not see u goofed shocked shocked shocked shocked

So asking for proof when called a liar (told my guess is untrue) means I goofed? Not sure I follow!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by udezue(m): 12:38am On Feb 17, 2009
Good news to me. Igbos abeg if u want to join u better hurry up and sign up. GETTING TRAINED BY THE STRONGEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD IS GOOD NEWS. I DON'T KNOW WHY ANy Igbo should be against this. If they went to recruit our ppl fine with me. They will work and progress as usual in the army. My classmate and brother are in the army sef.

No one wants ND land NONSENSE. Igbos are part of ND so what are u talking about? besides Igbos are not looking to snatch anything from their own neighbors. STUPID OVERLY PARANOID NITWITS. THATS WHY NIGERIA IS ALWAYS GRINDING UR SKULLS TO DA GROUND COZ U CAN'T THINK STRAIGHT.

THE NON IGBOS, YORUBA AND HAUSA WHO ARE SAYING OH BE CAREFUL THEY MIGHT WANT TO USE U AS EXPERIMENTS ARE STUPID COZ WE KNOW IF THEY WANTED TO RECRUIT HAUSA TERRORIST THEY WON'T BE SAYING THE SAME THING. THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS THREATENED BY IGBOS SO ANYTHING THAT THEY THINK WILL STRENGTHEN IGBO SPEAKERS OR EVEN PUT OUR NAME OUT THERE ON THA MAP THEY WILL DISCOURAGE.

THE FACT THEY WANT IGBO SPEAKERS IS A SIGN THAT YES OUR LANGUAGE IS DEFINITELY IMPORTANT.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by KarmaMod(f): 12:45am On Feb 17, 2009
Lmao.

Have fun cheesy
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 17, 2009
This is another way to target young people looking for a better life. I heard during WW1 OR 2 that people also lost their jobs due to economic crisis and students dropped out of schools and many joined the military. I think Americans should fight for their land themselves after all they all like to hate on immigrants and blame immigration for their problems. No advanced human being will join military of a nation known for bullying smaller nations. The Igbos are wise, so they won't be jumping into it like that. Why Igbo language? why put it together with Arabic language and other US enemy nations' like Chinese? undecided undecided Why? the question is why Igbo language? uhhh? I'm just worried.

My cousin de Navy oooo cry cry. I wonder why him join self cause him no need am for anything cause him be citizen. cry cry cry cry. Dem de prepare for another war?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saudi Throws Kenyan Maid Out Of Top Floor Window / Iranian News Censors Michelle Obama’s Oscar Gown / Kenya’s Presidential-Aspirant Seeks Spiritual Help In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.