Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,348 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos (14754 Views)

CIA Agent Trying To Recruit Russian Intelligence Officer Detained In Moscow - FS / Fifteen US States File Petition To Secede From The United States / The United States Is The Only Country That Have Laws For Its Citizens Happiness! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by debosky(m): 6:55pm On Feb 16, 2009
@ nuzo

me? bully you?  grin

Not at all, just trying to find the reason behind your thinking that's all. I introduced the oil thing, because that is the prime US interest in Nigeria.

Like you said, it's the differences that make the ofe nsala and isi ewu sweet.  grin

@ Negro

your long winded conspiracy theories sef, na real wa! grin

@ naijaking

ignore the ignorant buffoon called jama. He claims only citizens can apply, while in reality green card holders can apply. I know why he is bitter. His English is so poor that he would fail the entrance test immediately.  grin grin grin
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Sauron1: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2009
debosky:

His English is so poor that he would fail the entrance test immediately.  grin grin grin

What a punch!!!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 16, 2009
debosky:

@ naijaking

ignore the ignorant buffoon called jama. He claims only citizens can apply, while in reality green card holders can apply. I know why he is bitter. His English is so poor that he would fail the entrance test immediately. grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin rotflmao
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2009
KarmaMod:

Either that or turn them crazy. The US has a history of completely screwing their own people in the military not to talk of foreigners.

Berra send a memo to that one who was looking for a way to leave Naija by container. grin
R.O.T.F.L.M.A.O Someone better warn ikeyman00 grin grin
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Treetop20(m): 6:58pm On Feb 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

For shizzle??
Matter of fact, their tribalism is the only reason i come here.
It gives me an opportunity to identify the hypocritical asswipes that are intellectually myopic.
i already know who they are
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by osisi2(f): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2009
asha 80:

Maybe my tiv friend who is US at the moment might want to enlist since he speaks fluent igbo even more than me because he was born and brought up in owerri.

Tufiakwa!
abeg no
someone said this may be for Biafra we don't want sabo if that's the case grin
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2009
Treetop20:

i already know who they are

I am just getting to know em. . . .
Still cannot understand why every topic must lead to my people are better than yours.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by osisi2(f): 7:06pm On Feb 16, 2009
Sauron you need to sign up
there must be a place for all that your testosterone
we need you in Pakistan to fish out Osama
You can say "anuofia" can't you
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by NegroNtns(m): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2009
your long winded conspiracy theories sef, na real wa

My brother,  little by little now I go write a conspiratory best seller and translate it into Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa and who know CIA fit come show interest and recruit me.   grin grin grin
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by osisi2(f): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2009
KarmaMod:

Either that or turn them crazy. The US has a history of completely screwing their own people in the military not to talk of foreigners.

Berra send a memo to that one who was looking for a way to leave Naija by container. grin

We already have enough crazy ones as it is grin
let them recruit from those ones abeg if that's the plan
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Sauron1: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2009
**osisi:

Sauron you need to sign up

Thanx but no thanx!!
I am happy here in the UK. . . . .

there must be a place for all that your testosterone
we need you in Pakistan to fish out Osama
You can say "anuofia" can't you

I am not related to George W. Bush. . . . .Let em Americans fight their nemesis!!
Good luck to y'all.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Hauwa1: 7:10pm On Feb 16, 2009
if you have the chance to serve the US military, pls do so.

God bless our troops.

SEMPER FI!!!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by KarmaMod(f): 7:13pm On Feb 16, 2009
Omoge you are not serious

So they can use Nigerians for Tuskegee Experiment Part 2 abi?
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by NegroNtns(m): 7:15pm On Feb 16, 2009
Oga,
You almost lost me there. The thing about Suez canal and Igbos joining US army? ----just didn't get it. Igbo people's ambition, despite what you've been told, has never been to seize the oil producing lands from their Niger Delta cousins. Some of these cousins not only speak Igbo, but remain culturally, and genetically homogenious with their mainland brothers and sisters. Seizing a land from you neighbors just because you're in the US army wouldn't be what most Igbo people would do.

Get off the bus!  You are already lost.  Who is talking about Ibo seizing land from their neighbour?

Watch the movie Manchurian Candidate.  You will love it, I did.   grin
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Hauwa1: 7:18pm On Feb 16, 2009
am very sure this is not a tuskegee issue but strategy, diplomacy and protection. without the military we will not be enjoying life in USA. . . so support our troop and stop making them look like evil.

SEMPER FI!!!
GO ARMY! GO NAVY! GO AIRFORCE! GO MARINE!!!! SEMPER FI.

Join now and serve your country!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

My brother,  little by little now I go write a conspiratory best seller and translate it into Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa and who know CIA fit come show interest and recruit me.   grin grin grin

Hope they will think about that cos your body look like say e dey hot. undecided
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 16, 2009
Army strong. cool
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by debosky(m): 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2009
*Hauwa*:

am very sure this is not a tuskegee issue but strategy, diplomacy and protection. without the military we will not be enjoying life in USA. . . so support our troop and stop making them look like evil.

SEMPER FI!!!
GO ARMY! GO NAVY! GO AIRFORCE! GO MARINE!!!! SEMPER FI.

Join now and serve your country!
Omoge stop am oh, abi dem dey pay you?  grin grin grin

You sef go join first. . . .osisi will coach you well well.  grin

Negro_Ntns:

Carry on my brother, at this rate, you will be the next Hoover  grin
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by naijaking1: 7:21pm On Feb 16, 2009
@Negro Nts
Focus, focus, and focus
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by cvibe: 7:22pm On Feb 16, 2009
Another opportunity!

Where is Bandiejay?
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by osisi2(f): 7:23pm On Feb 16, 2009
Why don't they go to Aba to recruit
They'll get 50,000 hefty men in less than 10 mins
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by CrazyMan(m): 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2009
Dream come true I must sign up immediately; so I can get a green card and flee from hell fire Nigeria
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Hauwa1: 7:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
Debo,

am in it  cheesy there is nothing like US Military!! I was at anapolis  lipsrsealed last week and i was sooo proud of them all. Even you debo wey dey canada na under america shed una dey.

yes if you can serve, please do.

Support our troops!! SEMPER FI!!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Sauron1: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2009
**osisi:

Why don't they go to Aba to recruit
They'll get 50,000 hefty men in less than 10 mins

Aba is too far from the coast. . . . .Alaba International Market will be a better hunting ground.
They will get 200,000 able-bodied men in 10 mins.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2009
crazykid:

Dream come true I must sign up immediately; so I can get a green card and flee from hell fire Nigeria
From frying pan to fire, they say. grin grin

Hey, weren't you male a while ago? undecided
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 7:32pm On Feb 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Aba is too far from the coast. . . . .Alaba International Market will be a better hunting ground.
They will get 200,000 able-bodied men in 10 mins

Really?
Most of them up there are millionaires. . . . . . wonder who will leave a shop that make millions for him and his family to join the Armystrong for green card. undecided
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by NegroNtns(m): 7:34pm On Feb 16, 2009
Debo,

Robert Ludlum is enough for me.  grin

One thing that is sure to happen if they recruit the Igbos, productivity and efficiency will surge and I trust them to equally shoot through the ranks rapidly becoming accomplished officers in half the time it takes ordinary soldier to advance.  I trust the Igbos in that regard.  If na Yoruba . . .ah, different story! One weekend he will go AWOL from bootcamp.  Don't worry, he did not abandon training, look through the neighborhood and find out who had an all night party, you are sure to find his behind there - drunk!
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Sauron1: 7:35pm On Feb 16, 2009
nuzo:

Really?
Most of them up there are millionaires. . . . . . wonder who will leave a shop that make millions for him and his family to join the Armystrong for green card. undecided

Even millionaires want to see the statue of liberty, no??
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 16, 2009
~Sauron~:

Yes, as a tourist like most nigerian bigmen and not as a soldier in afganistan, no??
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by asha80(m): 7:38pm On Feb 16, 2009

Igbo people might be adventorous but not stupid.When they know there is a possibilty of being in a war front? Na lie
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by Sauron1: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2009
asha 80:

Igbo people might be adventorous but not stupid.When they know there is a possibilty of being in a war front? Na lie

Like Igbo people didn't join ECOMOG troops. . .

nuzo:

Yes, as a tourist like most nigerian bigmen and not as a soldier in afganistan, no??

Anything to get out of Nigeria will do.
No more power failure, no more traffic hold-ups, no more gun toting robbers, no more malaria etc.
Re: The United States Army Looking to recruit Igbos by asha80(m): 7:44pm On Feb 16, 2009
Like Igbo people didn't join ECOMOG troops. . .

ECOMOG no be soldiers again .Millionare go leave im shop to go fight for ECOMOG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Israeli Group Launches Anti-Islam Campaign on U.S Public Buses / 3 Students Set Themselves On Fire In Senegal / South Africa's Eskom Is Now World’s Biggest Sulfur Dioxide Emitter - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.