Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (53705 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2015
Op, you've messed up once again with this ridiculous write up. Is this how you'll train your daughter- to play easy and cheap to every man that comes her way just because he has a dick? Don't you know that's how most ladies get raped or killed? I expected more from you. It seems you have a lot more growing up to do. Only men with questionable character and life style reason like this. Change your associates fast!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by zikray: 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:
Your thread is erroneous in itself.

You can't scare your future husband away. It's destiny and it can't be changed.
If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.

U are not 100 percent right,,,many ladies have really lost their destined husbands... undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2015
koyyes:
Op, you've messed once again with this ridiculous write up. Is this how you'll train your daughter- to play easy and cheap to every man that comes her way just because he has a dick? Don't you know that's how most ladies get raped or killed? I expected more from you. It seems you have a lot more growing up to do. Only men with questionable character and life style reason like this. Change your associates fast!
I will change my associates ASAP cheesy
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by painbankai: 12:17am On Jun 02, 2015
thanks everyone who contributed. you all have made my day.

to those whose emotions were messed with i apologise..

a bit of fun never hurt anyone yeah?. wink
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2015
painbankai:
thanks everyone who contributed. you all have made my day.

to those whose emotions were messed with i apologise..

a bit of fun never hurt anyone yeah?. wink
cheesy
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 12:21am On Jun 02, 2015
but if they were their future husbands doesn't that mean that the ladies were their future wives? so doesn't that mean that the men also missed their future wives??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Mhizkel(f): 12:27am On Jun 02, 2015
blakky97:

funny enough there's an american page like this nairaland. its topix.com you need to see intelligent discourses and informed contributions from people probably far younger than these ones. today its 10 signs a girl will remain single. tomorrow; 10 ways to treat your selfish wife. next tomorrow; 10 reasons a men should not help women. they go on and on taking mediocrity to a new low every blessed day. It's really very irritating.
That's the reason why there are other sections on NL..This is romance section, and this thread corresponds to the section...You want intelligent discourses and informed contribution, visit Education section, Health Section, politics section and others...
THIS IS ROMANCELAND!

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 12:52am On Jun 02, 2015
Don't mind them.
I hope the Op's sisters give attention to every man that comes their way.
Too many little boys on this section forming relationship and love doctors....mtchewwwwwwwww! Don't go and read your books.

PMBlackett:
A lady has rights to turn down any man. Not every man that approaches a lady is her future husband. Neither does a lady turn down every man that approaches her. In order for a lady to know the true intentions of a man approaching her, certain behavioural walls have to be but in place. They are not negative. That a lady turns you down doesn't mean she'll turn down the next man, it's not by force for her to like you. If a lady dislikes you, she'll put up behaviours foreign to her, to make you lose interest in her, and leave her the fvck alone. . .

The same set of people condemning ladies behaviours with myopic 10 point views, are the same set of people that'll condemn her for being too open and accommodating to every man that approaches her, with 10 point views.

Hypocrisy abounds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 02, 2015
malonephill:
destiny can be changed either for good or bad, are you sure you do read your bible very well? Many people destiny was chnaged in the bible, to mention few, Hezekiah (isaiah 38b) that's for good, and king saul, but to bad
but in that same bible Samsons mistakes and wrong choices did not cancel Gods plan for his life. also king Solomon made a lot of mistakes but he was still the richest and Gods blessings did not depart from him, like wise many great men in the bible.

what am trying to say is that if Gods plans and destiny for our lives were fully dependent on our conduct which includes our sins, terrible mistakes, dumb decisions, missed opportunities, then we would all be messed up really! that is to say we don't believe in the sovereignty of God. God accomplishes all He wants to accomplish.

let me stop here before it becomes bible lesson.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
I'm also tired of the OP's lists too

How do we conspire against him ?
hahahahahahaha! Tosyne2much, I like this response, it's absolutely hilarious! Interesting writeup, just read it...when I logged in, I saw stuffs you shared with me including this.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by lovely17(m): 1:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.
so why do we have divorce
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by malonephill(m): 2:42am On Jun 02, 2015
Nori:
but in that same bible Samsons mistakes and wrong choices did not cancel Gods plan for his life. also king Solomon made a lot of mistakes but he was still the richest and Gods blessings did not depart from him, like wise many great men in the bible.

what am trying to say is that if Gods plans and destiny for our lives were fully dependent on our conduct which includes our sins, terrible mistakes, dumb decisions, missed opportunities, then we would all be messed up really! that is to say we don't believe in the sovereignty of God. God accomplishes all He wants to accomplish.

let me stop here before it becomes bible lesson.
you're correct, what brougth the arguement in the first place, is someone saying destiny can't be change and I think have clarified on it

king solomon and samson issue was just grace it not meant for everybody, another thing is they were both sobber when they realised their misconduct and sinful act, saul wasn't and he kept on with rude attitude, arrogant and trying to justify when he knew when he did was wrong.

God is not as silly as human
This is actually romance section sha cheesy
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Uc25(f): 3:03am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

Yes.
If you are destined for hell, you will go to hell. As simple as that.

Think of life as a novel, and you as a character. Your script is already written and you will play the part.
You can't do anything about it.
How can somebody be destined for hell to start with? Hmm!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by agarawu23(m): 4:46am On Jun 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
Funny u cheesy
I hear say u dey contest for Mr. Nl cheesy
yes cheesy
your full support is needed bro

morning
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Aystarz: 5:00am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

U know nothing, Missclassy.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by czarr(m): 6:20am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

.......wrong!
different choices,different realities.
we create our own destinies!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by czarr(m): 6:27am On Jun 02, 2015
PMBlackett:
A lady has rights to turn down any man. Not every man that approaches a lady is her future husband. Neither does a lady turn down every man that approaches her. In order for a lady to know the true intentions of a man approaching her, certain behavioural walls have to be but in place. They are not negative. That a lady turns you down doesn't mean she'll turn down the next man, it's not by force for her to like you. If a lady dislikes you, she'll put up behaviours foreign to her, to make you lose interest in her, and leave her the fvck alone. . .

The same set of people condemning ladies behaviours with myopic 10 point views, are the same set of people that'll condemn her for being too open and accommodating to every man that approaches her, with 10 point views.

Hypocrisy abounds.
......True
but I don't think you understand where he's coming from.
....he's simply saying don't turn down a potential good husband,just cos Monetary wise,or physically he doesn't appeal to you.

....there are polite ways to kindly state ur not interested.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by czarr(m): 6:34am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

You can't change destiny. That's why it's called destiny.
Even Jesus could not change his destiny.
The person that made that statement is just ignorant.
......my oga ...you can direct your destiny to where you want. u CNT say ur destiny is to graduate from the university and u don't read,go to classes or even pay ur fees. den u sit down and say if it's my destiny,I will graduate if its not my destiny, no matter what I won't graduate. ....we don't have the overall say in our lives but our choices/decisions direct us.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by ikennaonyeama: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

Big Lie...Destiny can be altered" Ones stupidly, carelessness can make him or her miss destiny.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by fuckerholic(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

Who gave you this theory ?
Total bullshit !
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by fadolak(f): 7:09am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

U're deceiving yourself.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by ekiloui(f): 7:12am On Jun 02, 2015
I'm guilty of number 5 tho.

#teamtallguys grin
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by riczy(m): 7:13am On Jun 02, 2015
@ bozzaz there is nothn as destiny,hu is it dt destines ppl?
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 7:20am On Jun 02, 2015
EmmaFantastic:
hahahahahahaha! Tosyne2much, I like this response, it's absolutely hilarious! Interesting writeup, just read it...when I logged in, I saw stuffs you shared with me including this.
Hahahaha cheesy

Bros, the truth of the matter is that when people are envious of you, they will insult, frustrate and condemn you

Me no even send dem at all cheesy

I do my things my own way cool
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 7:23am On Jun 02, 2015
ekiloui:
I'm guilty of number 5 tho.
#teamtallguys grin
Ehn ehn tongue
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 7:29am On Jun 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

That's the reason why there are other sections on NL..This is romance section, and this thread corresponds to the section...You want intelligent discourses and informed contribution, visit Education section, Health Section, politics section and others...
THIS IS ROMANCELAND!
That's my darling cheesy

They can't stop us from dropping Top 10 lists cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by pauladonis(m): 7:49am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

Then go and read about pastor Tunde bakare's ordeal before he eventually got married...the woman he first recieved from God labelled him a cockroach and called herself an elephant, saying their marriage was impossible... She knows better today, cuz she is married to someone even smaller than a cockroach.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Mhizkel(f): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2015
tosyne2much:
That's my darling cheesy

They can't stop us from dropping Top 10 lists cheesy
Carry on sweery cheesy...Haters must hate.. But who cares anyway?cheesy Even Jesus had haters!

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Ionkidiz(m): 9:14am On Jun 02, 2015
Is MI ABAGA TALL?
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Hanibal(m): 9:53am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

That is not correct dear sir/ma
destiny can be altered by your attitude.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Hanibal(m): 10:02am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

You can't change destiny.
That's why it's called destiny.

Even Jesus could not change his destiny.

The person that made that statement is just ignorant.
Jesus could ave changed his destiny in the garden of Gethsemane on d eve of his crucifixion.... He just decided not to

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.