Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (53703 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Fourwinds: 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Relixy2k:
I am not against your claim to any other thing other than your claim to the nature of destiny that it must happen irrespective of what you do. That is a big erroneous claim in itself. You can deny or allow your destiny with your effort. Why not sit at home and wait for things to come to you? Why is there responsibility? Why is there thinking that influences your action? Destiny is not automated. May or may not happen as your action kill it or make it happen.
no mind people wey don sctter d meaning of destiny. u are in charge of ur destiny. let dem sit and wait for God's miracle to come.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Omotayor123(f): 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Why I no go know ?

Hiaaaaaan !!!! Are you implying you can't date me ?
cheesy
Hmmm... U broke
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2015
Relixy2k:
I am not against your claim to any other thing other than your claim to the nature of destiny that it must happen irrespective of what you do. That is a big erroneous claim in itself. You can deny or allow your destiny with your effort. Why not sit at home and wait for things to come to you? Why is there responsibility? Why is there thinking that influences your action? Destiny is not automated. May or may not happen as your action kill it or make it happen.
This is so true bro

Kudos!!!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

Hmmm...
U broke
In as much as I have not started making my millions, I still consider myself as a broke dude cool
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 10:20pm On Jun 01, 2015
ayusco85:

life doest start and end on nairaland. why use nairaland in ur examples? undecided. and stop generalising. people ve diff rules and principles.
Okay sir
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
nkem123:

u are blatantly wrong, many mariages got
broken cos of wrong partner.
moreover, that fact that it ws destined doesn't mean one has lost d will power to make choices, every destiny has a responsibility attached to fulfill destiny.if u become irresponsible, ur destiny will crash.
lastly, there is nothing like destined wife, God did nt create a particular woman for a particular man, it's a responsibility to locate who fits into ur life.
Woooooow !!!!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by malonephill(m): 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

You can't change destiny/[b]
That's why it's called destiny.

Even Jesus could not change his destiny.

The person that made that statement is just [b]ignorant
destiny can be changed either for good or bad, are you sure you do read your bible very well? Many people destiny was chnaged in the bible, to mention few, Hezekiah (isaiah 38b) that's for good, and king saul, but to bad
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Omotayor123(f): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
In as much as I have not started making my millions, I still consider myself as a broke dude cool
grin
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by malonephill(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
6ty6ix:

i tink u need to study d bible more
like seriously
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Pheals(f): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
i just they watch the thread to c how its gonna move on..... Come on future husband can't leave shei o tan ..all the write up is just lack of opportunity of some gals

future husband ?gbagbe won ti so wa po la to ruun lol
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by malonephill(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
McWhillion:

Are you serious? Where do you people derive all these kinda tortuous logic from, so all those 8 years old Hausa girls where destined to marry 60 years old men too or those people who have divorced and remarried severally too were destined to. One thing you don't know is that God is very careful when it comes to the issue of marriage, in the bible God did not say "He who i give a wife", he said "He who FINDS a wife FINDS a good thing". You better wipe that your erroneous belief and find a good wife/husband for your self. Destined kor destiny ni.
make sense
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by calculator123(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyn wich one be . She Can't Do Course haba.or u meant chores*
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by ayusco85(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Okay sir

yes boss
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2015
ZedX6:
Fvck off my mentions. When I need your dumb opinion, I'll quote you and ask, schmuck.
The best treatment to give to an attention seeking nincompoop like you is SILENCE

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by donemitex1: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2015
Shut Up and dont Annoy me. Are you saying that people cant miss their destinities because of some foolish attitudes? If you think your destiny will be waiting for you despite all your missbehaviours, think again. I dont mean to be rude.
Bozzax:
Your thread is erroneous in itself.

You can't scare your future husband away. It's destiny and it can't be changed.
If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Pheals(f): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2015
malonephill:
destiny can be changed either for good or bad, are you sure you do read your bible very well? Many people destiny was chnaged in the bible, to mention few, Hezekiah (isaiah 38b) that's for good, and king saul, but to bad
if u are destiny to receive knock on your head,believe me thousands of caps can't prevent it o ...u don't read your bible .... Jesus pray,all is prayer were answer except the last one when he ain't been on the cross.. to prevent suffering but he finally went through the suffering ..that one wasn't change... Saul wasn't destiny to rule forever nor his generation !
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by meiloya: 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

Yes.
If you are destined for hell, you will go to hell. As simple as that.

Think of life as a novel, and you as a character. Your script is already written and you will play the part.
You can't do anything about it.

Your interpretation is wrong. God sent Jesus to die for us, so we may avoid hell. God never destined his children for hell. Don't because you want to win argument misinterpret God's word.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by ZedX6: 10:40pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
The best treatment to give to an attention seeking nincompoop like you is SILENCE

Dumb swine, when you are trying to ignore someone with silence, you do not QUOTE them.

Take your dumb self off my mentions. Only quote me when your brain is in order and can commit intelligible thoughts into writing.

Dumb2much.

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pheals:
i just they watch the thread to c how its gonna move on..... Come on future husband can't leave shei o tan ..all the write up is just lack of opportunity of some gals

future husband ?gbagbe won ti so wa po la to ruun lol
hahahahhaha cheesy

Iwo lo so be ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Wkaay(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hmmm, ladies take note and make amend
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Pheals(f): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahahhaha cheesy

Iwo lo so be ooooo cheesy
yes quiet sure ..only ignorance people dnt know
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
calculator123:
tosyn wich one be . She Can't Do Course haba.or u meant chores*
It ought to be chores

There are few errors in the write-up

Once a thread hits the FP, it's automatically locked and cannot be modified

This thread hit FP 15minutes after dropping it.. I got to see my errors after it got to the FP cheesy
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pheals:
yes quiet sure ..only ignorance people dnt know
So bawo ni ?

Oko ati awon omo nko ? cheesy
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Pheals(f): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
So bawo ni ?

Oko ati awon omo nko ? cheesy
they are smiling ni parlour
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by blakky97(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
ZedX6:
They get a kick out of it. . . It's caused by extreme boredom and loneliness. I mean, how else will someone type a pile of crap that makes the frontpage of Nigeria's most popular website, and he says "I was just having fun". . .

Extreme boredom.
funny enough there's an american page like this nairaland. its topix.com you need to see intelligent discourses and informed contributions from people probably far younger than these ones. today its 10 signs a girl will remain single. tomorrow; 10 ways to treat your selfish wife. next tomorrow; 10 reasons a men should not help women. they go on and on taking mediocrity to a new low every blessed day. It's really very irritating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by malonephill(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2015
Pheals:
if u are destiny to receive knock on your head,believe me thousands of caps can't prevent it o ...u don't read your bible .... Jesus pray,all is prayer were answer except the last one when he ain't been on the cross.. to prevent suffering but he finally went through the suffering ..that one wasn't change... Saul wasn't destiny to rule forever nor his generation !
cool, jesus prayed accepted, but you forgot his last statement after the prayer, he said lets his will be done, that alone had seal his death warrant.
So jesus case was totally different, he chose his destiny himself

I read my bible and understand it very well, saul suppose to rule till death, but because he disobeys the lord he reject him as king and he died beofre his time (1samuel 13 read vs 13 and 14)
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2015
blakky97:

funny enough there's an american page like this nairaland. its topix.com you need to see intelligent discourses and informed contributions from people probably far younger than these ones. today its 10 signs a girl will remain single. tomorrow; 10 ways to treat your selfish wife. next tomorrow; 10 reasons a men should not help women. they go on and on taking mediocrity to a new low every blessed day. It's really very irritating.
You are right on track bro

Mediocrity has now become the tradition of the forum. You see people ridiculing the opposite sex here and there

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by emitheo(m): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
Tell Them.....You are on POINT

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
teeowl:

grin she really does look like a witch, with the way she was staring at the camera. grin grin
nd it got me wondering wats going on
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by ZedX6: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
blakky97:

The worse is that they expect everyone reading the crap to buy into their warped ideology. Refusal to pat them for a job "well done" means you're "hating" on them.

Creating 10 lists never signifies intelligence. It rather signifies how receded your thinking is, if you can only come up with 10 reasons why something happened. Then talk of the hypocrisy that's displayed.

Hopefully, PMBuhari creates those jobs as he has promised. Nairaland will be rid of so many half witted elements.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm! how will you know if someone is your future husband? he might just be the "chop & Run" group.

if ladies do all the opposite of this point, we will still tag them with Another name grin

All this NL babes that don't reply PM's , start replying and sending pm o, he might be the one truly. some of them are here to look for boyfriend o but they keep on screening profiles looking for handsome guys with fat account grin

start replying "our" pm's o cool

Funny u cheesy

I hear say u dey contest for Mr. Nl cheesy
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2015
vetsolo28:
IMAGING A GAL AM DATING TOLD ME SHE CANT COOK FOR ME UNLESS SHE IS MARRIED TO ME! MEN DAt day i run 440 oh ,,,so watin we go dey do na i ask i go cook u go cme eat or we go just dey lookuluku ourself,,,,omo gboju ,,,jump and pass
You be clown cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Check Out This Romantic Picture Of A Caring Boyfriend / Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.