Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (53709 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by peeparty(m): 6:52pm On Jun 01, 2015
10. ladies pray you don't miss Gods will for you.just position yourself and he will come right on time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by MsBliss(f): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2015
No 2 sha

so she should smile at any guy that touches her and attempt to kiss her?
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by MrDojo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

Yes.
If you are destined for hell, you will go to hell. As simple as that.

Think of life as a novel, and you as a character. Your script is already written and you will play the part.
You can't do anything about it.

Bro sori oh..... Bt w@ u r sayin is pure non sense.......the beauty about life is that u can Make or destroy yur self......and if we wnt to bring christianity into it...even God send he knws d thoughts he has towards us....tots of good and to give us an expected end(good end) not a bad end.....bt u ave yur own POV sha..
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:
Your thread is erroneous in itself.

You can't scare your future husband away. It's destiny and it can't be changed.
If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.
Dey dia make pant dey wear you

Go ask your pastor

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2015
That number 8 point is so common.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 01, 2015
6ty6ix:
[size=15pt]tosyne tosyne tosyn2much hw many times did i call yur name, u no dy tire for 10this and 10that[/size]
they are always cool tho..tosyne2much is a good writer

I just checked ur profile..u look smashingly beautiful luv
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by 1miccza: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2015
They read a list this long and respond with "kk"prof next!!!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by vetsolo28(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2015
IMAGING A GAL AM DATING TOLD ME SHE CANT COOK FOR ME UNLESS SHE IS MARRIED TO ME! MEN DAt day i run 440 oh ,,,so watin we go dey do na i ask i go cook u go cme eat or we go just dey lookuluku ourself,,,,omo gboju ,,,jump and pass
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:
Your thread is erroneous in itself.

You can't scare your future husband away. It's destiny and it can't be changed.
If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.
There's nothing like a predestined partner. You can find the right person in different individuals. If your theoory was correct then some people's destined partners could be presently dead or gay

3 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Cutehector(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
PMBlackett:
...and still, you can't do without quoting me to "famz"? You're a pathetic _moron.
lol. Ishilove, pls ban dis guy.. I guess he created another account..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.