Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (53708 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by olushy: 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2015
Can cook 4 my guy. Na fast food I like
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by gabrisunate(m): 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:
Your thread is erroneous in itself.

You can't scare your future husband away. It's destiny and it can't be changed.
If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.
nope, you can scare your future husband away from marrying you.It is 100% possible, especially by disgusting attitudes...however I may not totally agree with all the points raised by tosyn2much.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by naijaboiy: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.
Madam don come back again. grin

Chai!

So you were bullied into deactivating? grin

I thought you were strong cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Cutehector(m): 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Chai!

loool... Missclasssy sef... Na only mouth she get..
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
An arrogants lady is likely to drop these traits if a guy has money.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Bozzax: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chai!
I have no idea what you are talking about.
You all should stop relating me with that moniker.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

See,

WE ARE NOT IN A MOVIE WORLD,

THERE IS NOTHING LIKE DESTINE TO MARRY SOMEONE,

THIS YOUR DUSTBIN WAY OF THINKING GO LEAD YOU TO DESPERATION,

RUBBISH THOUGH

3 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by oromankirisi(f): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
..In this day & age, if you become nice and accessible most men try to take advantage of you, you keep a standard they say it is pride, you exhibit self confidence they mistake it for arrogance.

*A real man will always see beyond any facade a lady hides behind and win her heart..xx

7 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by SOLARPOWER1(f): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

Guy I was really staggered by your write up, so the world still has people that reason like you . What do you mean destiny cannot be changed, so you mean the mad men in the street...that`s their destiny. Everyman has to take responsibility for his life, even God cannot help us without our permission

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by ybalogs(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
Bozzax:

That's saying collapsed marriages are destined to be from Day 1.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Acidosis(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2015
So if a lady reply all pms and f**k all, how will she identify the so called destined husband?

Would you allow your woman smile and accommodate all strangers?? Give her number out as soon as a guy says hi? Would you?

4 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm! how will you know if someone is your future husband? he might just be the "chop & Run" group.

if ladies do all the opposite of this point, we will still tag them with Another name grin

All this NL babes that don't reply PM's , start replying and sending pm o, he might be the one truly. some of them are here to look for boyfriend o but they keep on screening profiles looking for handsome guys with fat account grin

start replying "our" pm's o cool

wetin be pm?
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by stayblack: 7:27pm On Jun 01, 2015
GUY,NOR COME HERE,DEY WRITE TRASH ABOUT LADIES,IF U LIKE ANYONE,THEN U GO FOR AM,ANYHOW SHE NEED AM..AND STOP BLAMING.... cool
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 01, 2015
Acidosis:
So if a lady reply all pms and f**k all, how will she identify the so called destined husband?

Would you allow your woman smile and accommodate all strangers?? Give her number out as soon as a guy says hi? Would you?

Don't mind the pathetic losers.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by agarawu23(m): 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
otunsman:
wetin be pm?
private message
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
I've said it before, I'll say it again.

Association of Lame Ass Niggas

Always whining
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by PMBlackett: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
kalindaminda:

Don't mind the pathetic losers.
Nice to see that there are still sane people around who don't pat bullshit on the back.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by naijaboiy: 7:29pm On Jun 01, 2015
Cutehector:
loool... Missclasssy sef... Na only mouth she get..
You needed to see the way she was shouting on derailers thread that nobody could bully her.

Thesonofmark wicked sha. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.