Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (53707 Views)

10 Attitudes Ladies Display Online That Deny Them Husbands In Real Life / 10 Shameful Acts Ladies Display After Getting Under The Boxers Of A Guy / 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Caleycash(m): 10:33am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

Yes.
If you are destined for hell, you will go to hell. As simple as that.

Think of life as a novel, and you as a character. Your script is already written and you will play the part.
You can't do anything about it.
U are a big liar!!!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by sunnyt1(m): 11:38am On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:
Your thread is erroneous in itself.

You can't scare your future husband away. It's destiny and it can't be changed.
If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.

By your logic, every marriage is exactly the way God destined it to be. Do you mean there are no wrong marriages?

Let me cut it short dude, to fulfil your destiny, pray without season and dont follow trend
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by sunnyt1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2015
PMBlackett:
A lady has rights to turn down any man. Not every man that approaches a lady is her future husband. Neither does a lady turn down every man that approaches her. In order for a lady to know the true intentions of a man approaching her, certain behavioural walls have to be but in place. They are not negative. That a lady turns you down doesn't mean she'll turn down the next man, it's not by force for her to like you. If a lady dislikes you, she'll put up behaviours foreign to her, to make you lose interest in her, and leave her the fvck alone. . .

The same set of people condemning ladies behaviours with myopic 10 point views, are the same set of people that'll condemn her for being too open and accommodating to every man that approaches her, with 10 point views.

Hypocrisy abounds.

Your true colour or ur real nature is the one you display when dealing with the person you dont want.

If anything makes you put on a disrespectful or rude behavour, that who you are, and come to think of it, what if that person you claim you dont want is the husband that will bring you evalasting happiness but you chase him away rudely.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by sexylemo: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2015
PMBlackett:

A lady has rights to turn down any man. Not every man that approaches a lady is her future husband. Neither does a lady turn down every man that approaches her. In order for a lady to know the true intentions of a man approaching her, certain behavioural walls have to be but in place. They are not negative. That a lady turns you down doesn't mean she'll turn down the next man, it's not by force for her to like you. If a lady dislikes you, she'll put up behaviours foreign to her, to make you lose interest in her, and leave her the fvck alone. . .

The same set of people condemning ladies behaviours with myopic 10 point views, are the same set of people that'll condemn her for being too open and accommodating to every man that approaches her, with 10 point views.

Hypocrisy abounds.

Hahahahahhahaha. Epic!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Honesty007(m): 1:15pm On Jun 02, 2015
I believe if they Married @ the right time,they wont be itchy and touch about attitudes.
2ndly,whatever u sow u reap, many sweetiepies of Nowadays are so overdesperate and good at hooking innocent and goodlooking men.
They use charm,they use seduction,they use all sorts of hook and crook means to get what they want in a man!!!
Iam supdowned to note that ''GOD didnt even sanction almost 80percent of most modern day marriages ,so now that it has happened u cannot expect peace to rain with the bad lifestyles they lived when they were courting and dating
3rdly, The man failed to pray that the woman should manifest the real bad characters in courting so as to be free in marriage.
Behaviours are bound to change.both guys and ladies sometimes who r under pressure to marry sometimess hide their real characters to please one another.Truth is ,if you please Man and displease God before ur Marriage,you will lie a life of displeasure for missmarrying and pleasing MAN!!!!

4THLY,U MARRIEDCOS OF JOB BASED MENTALITY, OR GOOD RELATIONAL STATUS,U MARRIED BECAUSE OF SEUAL CURVINESS OR HIS PHYSIQUE.
U FAILED TO EXAMINE THE ODDS.U 0ARRIED BECAUSE U WERE LOOKING FOR A PROTECTOR THAN A HUSBAND.

TRUTH IS GOD IS THE ULTIMATE PROTECTOR!!!
AND WHEN UR SO CALLED HUSBAND CANNOT PROTECT U EMOTIONALLY OR PHYSICALLY,U TURN OFFENSIVE THAN DEFENSIVE.MANY WOMEN R LIKE THIS.
IT IS THIS REASON Y AS THE MATRIX LORD SURROUNDED BY WOMEN,LADIES,I SOMETIMES LAUGH AND AT SOME OF THESE ATTITUDES.

SOME MOTHERS R TO BLAME FOR FORCING THEIR DAUGHTERS INTO MARRIAGE AND U KNOW WHAT IT MEANS WHEN U DNT STRIVE FOR THE BEST OR USED CRROK MEANS TO GET WHAT U THINK I2S BEST,U WOULD SUFFER FOR MANSTEALING.

THATS Y MOST OF U BECOME OVERPROTECTIVE ,BECAUSE U USED JUJU TO MARRY OR BLACKPOWER THAN ASKING THINGS FROM GOD
LASTLY U BECOME DOMINEERING,SUSPICIOUS THAT HE I S CHEATING BECAUS) OF THE RECKLESS LIVES U LIVED BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2015
sunnyt1:

Your true colour or ur real nature is the one you display when dealing with the person you dont want.

If anything makes you put on a disrespectful or rude behavour, that who you are.......

Very very provocative statement. It is often said that: if you want to know the true measure or character of a wo/man: observe him/her in these situations: (1) how they interact with people they don't think they need or add value to them or have interest in; (2) how they act when no one is watching them (3) how they behave or handle in stressful events etc. (4) how they act in times of lack (5) how they act in times of abundance. (6) interaction with family

People really need to take their time during courting/dating, to observe their potential mates thru seasons of life and in various situations with various people before you make informed decision on whom to spend the days of your life.

But, with the option of divorce, people rarely invest in quality relationships; after-all, finding a life mate has become a cheapened commodity that comes at any price/quality.

Yes, first impression doesn't always translate. It is very very likely that your life partner will not be immediately attractive to you at first sight/interaction etc. In fact, that's how nature most often ensure durability.

MHO anyway. Que sera sera! Life is what you make of it; glass is half full or half empty-- Some destinies are set in stone, most destines are determined by each individual.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2015
Xiadnat:

Very very provocative statement. It is often said that: if you want to know the true measure or character of a wo/man: observe him/her in these situations: (1) how they interact with people they don't think they need or add value to them or have interest in; (2) how they act when no one is watching them (3) how they behave or handle in stressful events etc. (4) how they act in times of lack (5) how they act in times of abundance. (6) interaction with family

People really need to take their time during courting/dating, to observe their potential mates thru seasons of life and in various situations with various people before you make informed decision on whom to spend the days of your life.

But, with the option of divorce, people rarely invest in quality relationships; after-all, finding a life mate has become a cheapened commodity that comes at any price/quality.

Yes, first impression doesn't always translate. It is very very likely that your life partner will not be immediately attractive to you at first sight/interaction etc. In fact, that's how nature most often ensure durability.

MHO anyway. Que sera sera! Life is what you make of it; glass is half full or half empty-- Some destinies are set in stone, most destines are determined by each individual.
Hey what's up with u ?

Been a while
cool
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Etetejake(m): 9:11pm On Jun 02, 2015
[quote author=Bozzax post=34320787]Your thread is erroneous in itself.

If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong. [/quote

Am sorry for u. if u don't know that Destiny can be destroy u better take note. do u know how many destiny ar lying waste in d grave? a lot have kill their destiny with impatient. A boy who was destined to be a banker was stoned to death bkx he was caught while robbing. is that Destiny not killed? we were destined to live in the garden of eden but eve then adam disobeyed and was sent out of eden gardan. is that destiny not died? B careful not to do things that will kill your destiny. If destiny is that easy no body will go to school to become what they want. There will b no need for education. all we will do is just to lazy away till the appointed time, our destiny shows up.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Etetejake(m): 9:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

If a lady has been destined to marry someone, she will marry the person, no matter what character she exhibits, no matter what she does wrong.

Am sorry for u and those hitting like for u. if u don't know that Destiny can be destroy u better take note. do u know how many destiny ar lying waste in d grave? a lot have kill their destiny with impatient. A boy who was destined to be a banker was stoned to death bkx he was caught while robbing. is that Destiny not killed? we were destined to live in the garden of eden but eve then adam disobeyed and was sent out of eden gardan. is that destiny not died? B careful not to do things that will kill your destiny. If destiny is that easy no body will go to school to become what they want. There will b no need for education. all we will do is just to lazy away till the appointed time, our destiny shows up.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Etetejake(m): 9:26pm On Jun 02, 2015
Bozzax:

Yes.
If you are destined for hell, you will go to hell. As simple as that.

Think of life as a novel, and you as a character. Your script is already written and you will play the part.
You can't do anything about it.

u ar saying now that Adam and eve were destined to sin?

if a girl brake a boys heart your teacher calls that destiney?

if your father slap your mother na Destiny?

if u go steal and got caught na destiny?

if u died in the hands of quake doctors with fake drugs na Destiny?
if it is true that will ar like characters in a novel written by u, then y do we av Mind for thinking and decision taking? y do we av conscience? we ar suppose to b like dummies, like dullbaby. like machines, doing a particular thing like pen for writing. like robots. but we ar man made in the image of God. with mind, brain, heart and soul, no battery to start and remote to control,ok. there is no script. we ar alive. we do what we like and when we like. and we ar responsible for every decision we take. we think before doing anything that is the defference from a character in a novel and reality.

I tire for u. someone here said he is not going into argument with u and so am I.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 03, 2015
MissGdope:

There's nothing like a predestined partner. You can find the right person in different individuals. If your theoory was correct then some people's destined partners could be presently dead or gay
spot on...wait oo, wah of d ones dah their supposed destined partner is in another continent.

Still trying to make sense outta it...
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 03, 2015
Hmmm...number 5 though.

Bet I cant date a short guy na..something abt dem jare
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Annypie:
Hmmm...number 5 though.

That they are quick to anger abi ? cheesy
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by tosyne2much(m): 8:21am On Jun 03, 2015
Annypie:
Hmmm...number 5 though.

That they are quick to anger abi ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by painbankai: 1:13pm On Jun 03, 2015
mr tosyn,

i am fairly new to naira land. i however think respect is due you. i admit i might not totally agree with all the points raised, but i believe that in a unique way u have captured a few cogent ideas in simple terms. I think it has been a fun discuss.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by adeoye201: 2:57pm On Jun 03, 2015
thIs is very true
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
Ema binu my boss. Abeg I lie for ground dey beg, abeg grin

Oya make I do the work
Cc: McEwen grin
are u a mod? Why do people most times mention u in their posts?
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by KingTom(m): 5:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
sapiorxxual:
I'm not a mod sir, my friends just mention me smiley
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by McEwen(m): 8:33pm On Jun 03, 2015
sapiorxxual:
we be mods,with super powers grin grin

Kingtom,where you dey since na angry
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by KingTom(m): 8:35pm On Jun 03, 2015
McEwen:

we be mods,with super powers grin grin

King tom,where you dey since na angry
We dey around na you no see as the guy don dey fear us grin grin grin
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by McEwen(m): 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2015
KingTom:
We dey around na you no see as the guy don dey fear us grin grin grin
before nko? we na old lawdiii na grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by KingTom(m): 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
McEwen:
before nko? we na old lawdiii na grin grin grin grin
You know this!!!!!! grin
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by mizzochocinco: 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2015
PMBlackett:

Hypocrisy abounds.
amen
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by calculator123(m): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
It ought to be chores

There are few errors in the write-up

Once a thread hits the FP, it's automatically locked and cannot be modified

This thread hit FP 15minutes after dropping it.. I got to see my errors after it got to the FP cheesy
ok ooo
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by myBoss(m): 7:11am On Mar 22, 2016
Bozzax:

Destiny ni destiny ko, when dont have go character your destiny will be ruined for real.
Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by Hisduchess(f): 12:14pm On Jun 11, 2016
MrDojo:
Nice wrt up Op....

No.11 this is one of the most annoying things a girl can ever do to you they Dump u in the ALMIGHTY FRIENDZONE ....I believe d@ a lot of women ave lost and will continue to loose their future hsubands if they dnt stop drop every single person in the friendzone......bt the painful tin abt the friendzone is d@ the guy she is even datin may nt even like r as much as u do.....
Bt again OP nice job..

hahahaha. this comment really cracked me up ooo.in fact friend zoning don epp a lot of girls ooo especially in dealing with those persuasive type of guys.buh e badt shaa

1 Like

Re: 10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away by AlphaTaikun: 12:17pm On Oct 23, 2022
Bozzax:

"Cause and effect" is an important aspect of mankind's existence on this planet!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Could This Be The Most Romantic Val’s Day Message? (see Photo) / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / “My Backup Boyfriend Proposed To Me And I Said Yes, What Should I Do?” — Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.