Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Mouth Odour Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mouth Odour Experience (48417 Views)

10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by opedaydydx9(m): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:
Every female has a stinky pusssy.
Prove me wrong.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wtf is fucki*ng u,.... #wash am sure ur not a yoruba girl.... Anyways I'd never fuc*ked a girl with stinky pussy though,
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 2:06pm On Jun 05, 2015
UrbanMystique:
stop fhucking dirty girls ... dirty boy .

Old-man
You're new to the pusssy game.
Pusssies do have a natural flavor/aroma if you don't know
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by lawrenzez(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
lrguru:
na boys like u de fall men hand. See the way u droolin over the OP just cos she dissed somebody. Does the OP think she does not have mouth odour too (with that her fat cheek that looks like she's got her small and large intestines in them) aint it obvious her mouth will smell like an anus?.

Na boys like u de make girls de form. Grow up
Bros...take dis anointing oil and anoint ur tongue..u get bad mouth I swear...Lmao @*with that her fat cheek that looks like she's got her small and large intestines in them* grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by lomprico(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
Met this very cute guy on my way out I was in a hurry so we exchanged numbers. He called me and we got talking. After some weeks, He asked to come and visit me...

He eventually came, we started talking, suddenly this guy started making some funny moves, I was just looking at him. He held my hands and was talking very close to my face, telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me.

while he was busy blabbing, I was busy holding my breath... His mouth odour was epic, plus his body odour ( handsome guy o)
I almost passed out, had to give him a silly excuse just for him to go. Thank God he left.

THE END
LESSON: Pls, guys and babes,those of u that like talking very close to people like u want to kiss them, brush your teeth regularly and always go out with Minty sweets or gums, its important.

we have cheap body spray or roll on, for Christ's sake, buy them and use them!

Thanks.
is he a yoruba boy?

3 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by pbs4real(m): 2:07pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:
nd u didnt percieve d odour all those while he called you on fone
such a psychtongue
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by 9niceguy(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:
Met this very cute guy on my way out I was in a hurry so we exchanged numbers. He called me and we got talking. After some weeks, He asked to come and visit me...

He eventually came, we started talking, suddenly this guy started making some funny moves, I was just looking at him. He held my hands and was talking very close to my face, telling me how much he loves me and wants to be with me.

while he was busy blabbing, I was busy holding my breath... His mouth odour was epic, plus his body odour ( handsome guy o)
I almost passed out, had to give him a silly excuse just for him to go. Thank God he left.

THE END
LESSON: Pls, guys and babes,those of u that like talking very close to people like u want to kiss them, brush your teeth regularly and always go out with Minty sweets or gums, its important.

we have cheap body spray or roll on, for Christ's sake, buy them and use them!

Thanks.
Give me your phone number I don't have mouth neither body odor
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by babaireti(m): 2:08pm On Jun 05, 2015
Are you sure we are reading the correct version? couldn't it be he or she? lolzzzzzz
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by donblue(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:
Every female has a stinky pusssy.
Prove me wrong.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
yes sir u are very correct sir. they dress fine outside but inside their pussy is smelling like bad egg. i rememba a babe came looking for me, when i enter boi i wan die wit smell

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by opedaydydx9(m): 2:09pm On Jun 05, 2015
Though there was dis babe with bad breath dt wanted me to kiss her thoroughly, I simply told her I hate kissing..... I managed to bang the shiiii though
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:

Mrs. Perfect You ought to have a comment
hmmm DirtyYorubaGirl
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by BeeCool15: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
This is funny cos there's this post here about people that love all these crazy stuff for sex. Read here - http://thenakedconvos.com/poll-discover-partner-weird-sexual-fetish/
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by notoriousbabe: 2:10pm On Jun 05, 2015
Shoro ni yen?op you are now feeling funky abi?if you no gree for am another babe go gree mtcheeeeeew
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by pbs4real(m): 2:11pm On Jun 05, 2015
lomprico:
is he a yoruba boy?
sowie ow doz it relate wit the ish @ hand
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by opedaydydx9(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:

Old-man
You're new to the pusssy game.
Pusssies do have a natural flavor/aroma if you don't know
the aroma shouldn't b odd, moreover a clean puss*y takes like onion
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by bigtalla(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2015
OP, your topic is a bit misleading. I almost concluded it was you that had the mouth odor..

2 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

Do smells go through phone lines, na wa
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
IHate9ja1:
ma'am for many it isnt mouth odour,the problem is many didnt took time to brush up their mouth and secondly many nigerian made toothpaste are crap,finally many used a worn out toothbrush

True, but we have original paste like Oral B.
its also good to floss
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

hmmm DirtyYorubaGirl

Shaving stick isn't expensive.
Can't you shave off the hair on your hands ??
You have so much hairs on your hand & you can't even shave it, i wonder how bushy your pusssy will be.

6 Likes

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Omotayor123(f): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
Front page
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by lomprico(m): 2:14pm On Jun 05, 2015
pbs4real:
sowie ow doz it relate wit the ish @ hand
did i ask u??

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by DirtyYorubaGirl(f): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
opedaydydx9:
the aroma shouldn't b odd, moreover a clean puss*y takes like onion

Onions ??
& Some guys will eat the pusssy like their lives depends on it.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 2:15pm On Jun 05, 2015
Forwetinnah:
Most guys have very poor Oral/Personal hygiene, it's a fact!! They smell like shiit, no matter how nice you try to tell them they just don't get it. Sad Sad Sad! Yet when you hear these dolts talking about girls, you would wonder. Its a big taboo to kiss such guys cause the stench will be hovering around you for daaaysssss. Yuck. .Yuck..Yuck angryb

Very sad... its just pride
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by tutulatata: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
i think the ODOUR makes him UNIQUE somehow shocked

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by mannyiyke: 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
lrguru:
na boys like u de fall men hand. See the way u droolin over the OP just cos she dissed somebody. Does the OP think she does not have mouth odour too (with that her fat cheek that looks like she's got her small and large intestines in them) aint it obvious her mouth will smell like an anus?.

everybody in this life has some degree of mouth and body odours. It all depends on one's level of cleanliness.
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by opedaydydx9(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05, 2015
DirtyYorubaGirl:

Onions ?? & Some guys will eat the pusssy like their lives depends on it.
noted
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Ojochegbe1(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
lrguru:

by their fruit we shall know dem
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by jtjohn(m): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
handbagss:

are u sure u can replace him?
Hope say u no get those things wey I mention
I can replace him 2 but if u are also found guilty of mouth odour and body odour I will also replace u......
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by handbagss(f): 2:19pm On Jun 05, 2015
9niceguy:
Give me your phone number I don't have mouth neither body odor
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
cheesy ... I think your nose is too sensitive!

1 Like

Re: Mouth Odour Experience by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 05, 2015
clean guy like us we no dey see lucky ladies as such, am all already to settle down to anylady that show me way ...that guy's mum actually fail to wash an clean her baby during or after birth,...
Re: Mouth Odour Experience by tope24(m): 2:22pm On Jun 05, 2015
sinaj:

This is epic evil.............. You harsh oooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

7 Facts About Men,ladies Beware / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.