Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You (32447 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by tohpahz(f): 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2015
ohzee:

In the same way you also don't need your own mother or relatives around. Don't think your husband will turn his back on his people just because he married you. Just be yourself and pray for peace in your home and in his mother's home.

AM not saying my husband should desert his family..
Am saying i won't act(do any special show ) just to make his mom and family members like mi..

Kindly read my former comments on the matter.. smiley
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Monicasque(f): 9:41am On Jul 05, 2015
For me if someone does not like me i just stay away from her. Yes we will meet on many occasions and she might abuse me or make my life hell, or even influence her son against me. Its all fine. I will take de abuse, bt i wud rather try by almeans to stay off her side and avoid her. If it gets to a point wer she breaks everything m trying to build, its fine, the battle belongs to the LORD
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Monicasque(f): 9:42am On Jul 05, 2015
For me if someone does not like me i just stay away from her. Yes we will meet on many occasions and she might abuse me or make my life hell, or even influence her son against me. Its all fine. I will take de abuse, bt i wud rather try by almeans to stay off her side and avoid her. If it gets to a point wer she breaks everything m trying to build, its fine, the battle belongs to the LORD. I cant spend my life decieving ppl and being what am not. Love me for me, or leave me alone
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Catalyst4real: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢] My Step mum Seduced me into sleeping with her.http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by mistabiola: 12:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Catalyst4real:
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢] My Step mum Seduced me into sleeping with her.http://catalyst4real.com/my-step-mum-seduced-me-to-sleeping-with-her/

By

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated? / Serial Boyfriend Snatcher About To Be Disgraced By Her Angry Friends In Lagos / Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.