Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,841 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You (32441 Views)

Eight Strange Things Most Women Do When They Like You But Won't Admit / If She Does This, She Doesn't Like You Shikena!!!! / Bisi Alimi, His Mum And His Fiance Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by adebayour26: 1:38pm On Jun 06, 2015
If she won't like you, trust me, nothing can ever make her to like you.

Que sera sera

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2015
amokeme:
its not like that.. I just feel you can't force someone to like you.. Most especially a would be mother in-law. My cousin is a victim of this, and she is suffering cry if she had taken a walk 8years ago she won't be going through this agony..
If you are marrying a guy, believe it or not.. You are marrying his whole family too and not just himself. If the mum or any key person doesn't like you in that family.. You won't have peace

Pls dnt have that mentality already. You might be lucky to see a mother-in-law that will love u like her own daughter.
Dnt go into a marriage with the idea that his mother won't like u
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by benedictac(f): 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
tohpahz:
Lol. All these. Just to make her like u.. na wa o..

for you to enjoy ur relationship/marriage? YES
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Ayietim(m): 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just be yourself, don't fake anything.+++
Hide your tears in the sunshine of your big smile. #Happiness. http://ayietim.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2015
IF RELATIONSHIP has gotten to this STAGE....
THEN it is as GOOD as not having FEMALE CHILDREN
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Rounakid(m): 1:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
mtcheew.. that's if she even know my real house sef..
lol... So on point...
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
MrDoGood:

You're still a kid then
i'm not denyinq it.. physically a kid, mentally an adult.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Na idiot wey post dis
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Elslim:

dis guy no like hm mama ooh
I'm allowinq any form of closeness between my mum and my wife.. now with a qirlfriend that can Bleep up anytime.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by oruzuruzu1ofnija(m): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
na idiot wey post dis
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Luciphobia(f): 1:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
They call some"iya oko oni bournvita"that's wat dey need for them 2 like you.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
danchuzzy:

attempt at bros... attempt at
Thanks very much sir.. i'll modify it now.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Teespice(f): 1:55pm On Jun 06, 2015
if you like, please the mother to high heavens, lick her feet and do everything a good girl should do.

if it is not you, it can never be you.

key thing is being yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by MrDoGood(m): 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
i'm not denyinq it.. physically a kid, mentally an adult.
Congratulations
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by mystery1979: 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2015
Well,u dnt nid 2 pretend 4 her to like u cos u may not b her preferd choice 4 her son,d simple tin u've 2 do is just 2 luv her son,take gud kia of him,respect him.make him hapi,ncourage him wen necessary etc,at first shemay not like u but ones she sees dat her son is peogressin,hapi,healthy,and focused,she wil begin 2 like u.it works like magic ,focus and channel all ur energy on ur man and not d moda.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by amokeme(f): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
classicB:

Pls dnt have that mentality already. You might be lucky to see a mother-in-law that will love u like her own daughter.
Dnt go into a marriage with the idea that his mother won't like u
am going to love and respect her like my mother, but if for some reasons she doesn't like me, then all well and good. Its her son, she knows what's best for him.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by GeneralQuamdeen: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rounakid:
lol... So on point...
you haven't update your story o.. Mr Kutty.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by terzurum5(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2015
tohpahz:
Don't guys do better things than this to show love. What a funny world, where all commitments are believed to be undertaken by men alone.
**This world is evil**
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by anwo247: 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
And pray make she no be Patience Ozokwor.
grin
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by terzurum5(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2015
tohpahz:
Don't guys do better things than this to show love. What a funny world, where all commitments are believed to be undertaken by men alone.
Any lady that will not respect my parents has no business with me PERIOD.
**This world is evil**
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Zellie: 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2015
Summary: Be her arse licker
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2015
OP, that reminds me something. Some years back, there was this girl who came to my house to see my brother but unfortunately for her my mom was around. And asked her who she was looking for? she murmured my brother.

My mom asked her what was her relationship with my brother? She said my brother is her boyfriend. My mother became upset and said, young girl, will you leave my son alone? You aren't his future wife. More over, he's still in school and will not be getting married so soon.

While i was up watching the whole drama and laughing. My mom said young girls nowadays will not read their bible, only to go out and look for boys.

I laughed so hard cheesy cheesy cheesy then told my mom someone is coming to see me too. Hope you will not be harsh to her?. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Berrymoss(f): 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2015
The ultimate is just to treat her as u would to ur mum.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by terzurum5(m): 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
TrishaP:
All these just to be loved in return!.Okay!..What if she doesn't like you at all despite proving those steps? Most times one won't know what they actually want. I pray we meet the understanding ones.
What if you meet a guy that claims to love you and disrespects your parents/relatives?
There are certain things in life that one is expected to learn if you are still not aware. No matter how odd they may appear to you. If you don't respect my parents never expect me to respect yours.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by ONESS: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2015
Tallesty1:
And pray make she no be Patience Ozokwor.
if u like go wear Mary mother of Christ clothes if she hates u she hates u be that even for the simplest thing u do. Some mother and sister inlaws nah Jezebels them be. Thank God mine is not.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by ishiamu(m): 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Mother in law? I fear them. Ishiamu's mum will make a great mother in law but NO!

You will have one someday, pray you get a good one whose understanding

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by terzurum5(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2015
classicB:
Just try as much as possible to be.close to his family members before you finally get married to him.
That's what am doing. And it's really helping.
You get to know how cool they are with you, how they behave and such. Unlike meeting your to be mother-in-law two weeks before introduction or engagement grin
That's a total disaster. Mama won't know anything about u, neither will u know nothing about her too.
That's the beginning of fight.
God bless you and your marriage to be
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by LasoulMacuby(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
If u want, do all these and more.
If u no sabi cook, my Mama can never like u.

Walks out of thread
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2015
Just treat her with respect or how you would want ur mum to be treated , leave the rest to God , if your a good woman in time she will like u.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by abbey621(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2015
9ja girls and their misconceptions, don't some of you realize that in some homes the father pulls more weight than the mother. In some homes if the father does not like you, you are gone! Anyways that is by the way or by the bush. My final advice is to be yourself and focus more on the person you are dating, it is okay to be liked by the family but don't make that your focal point, respect yourself so that they can respect you. Someone like me really hates when families meddle in relationships, I can break up with a girl for being over confident, believing as long as she's got my family's support she's good smiley smiley
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by TrishaP(f): 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2015
terzurum5:

What if you meet a guy that claims to love you and disrespects your parents/relatives?
There are certain things in life that one is expected to learn if you are still not aware. No matter how odd they may appear to you. If you don't respect my parents never expect me to respect yours.
Definitely respect, loyalty and humility has to be the number one thing.... Those steps seem true to me but it'll appear odd if one fakes all that just to be loved. I think it's best one should be his/herself completely and everything will fall in place. Let them see you for who you are and not trying to be something you can't be.
Re: How To Make Your Boyfreind Mum Like You by Cutehector(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2015
adeh39:

Pretend to be a good girl

Nawa for you ooo

Which kind bad advice be dat

#TEAM SCENT
wats d bad advice abt pretendin to be a good girl?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wedding!! The Ladies Are Holding The Guys Back / How To Say "I Love You" In Different Languages / Why Is It Hard For A Man To Forgive A Woman Who Cheated?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.