Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

No Parrot Owners Here? - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / No Parrot Owners Here? (79101 Views)

Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. / Checkout This Video Of A PARROT PRAYING IN Islam.(video) / Just Got Myself A Baby Parrot;need Tips On How To Train It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Olayinka777(m): 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
ijekul:

It's going for 35k
How much u selling?
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by ijekul(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
[quote author=Olayinka777 post=38429711][/quote]

35 wetin...ok never mind cheesy cheesy
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by jbonito(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
remember007:
do you operate a zoo in your house?

No oo. Just love animals
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by LordaGuru: 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
ijekul:

Can u post pix of it?would be in abuja by wednesday so would appreciate if I see sum pix.tnx

Thanks to you and all others that have contacted me for Parrots. There's nothing to fear, as I'm not collecting a kobo from anybody until I've delivered their Parrots. It didn't occur to me to take pics then, but by Thursday I would have gotten some other ones for myself and for 3 other people. Unfailingly, I would take and post their pics.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by madola: 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
[b]
Electronzeez:

If you don't like noise, do not get yourself a parrot.

I was the happiest when our parrot pack off, she eat every minute, talk from morning till night . Whenever she is hungry she whistle my name loud angry.

She eat cooked beans and soaked corn .

I was very happy when she was dead, she is very difficult to manage, you can never keep her shut. She is very violent , always ready to attack when it took long to bring her food.

It's two years now, I don't pray dad bring home another cause I swear I will kill it angry

[/b]so funny
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by younghartz(m): 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Won't it fly away? How do u control it when outside it's cage?

I tried my best to blend with simon and it worked bt katherine is something else "too stubborn" lol
I took it one day to watch football in my area and it was just flying around till we got home... grin
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Ur own is gooood shaaa!! I strangled my anaconda snake because it killed the bear that I was also training.

Now I'm into werewolves(half-human breed of wolves). Its not easy to tame her, I've got scars all over my body. I'd upload the photo after I charge my phone. Pls bear with me.

1 Like

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by klexycole(m): 12:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:
Ur own is gooood shaaa!! I strangled my anaconda snake because it killed the bear that I was also training.

Now I'm into werewolves(half-human breed of wolves). Its not easy to tame her, I've got scars all over my body. I'd upload the photo after I charge my phone. Pls bear with me.
undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
elbinmanny:
Meet mine his name is sucre very aggressive n destructive . How do I calm him down..im not the type that cage pets though.
He leaves the house for his early morning routine destruction outside and comes back through the kitchen window cheesy
Aww, your parrot must be really happy with the freedom you've given him. He probably needs more toys to focus his destructive energy upon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Bigsteveg(m): 3:14pm On Sep 28, 2015
younghartz:

I tried my best to blend with simon and it worked bt katherine is something else "too stubborn" lol
I took it one day to watch football in my area and it was just flying around till we got home... grin

Na wah o, if u call dem, will dey answer?
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by midasbliss(f): 4:05pm On Sep 28, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
our neighbor use to have one parrot until she tells the thieves that came where oga kept the money, so sad those had to kill it not to be exposed by this same parrot
ouch... funny sha
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by midasbliss(f): 4:06pm On Sep 28, 2015
Beautiful creatures
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by teflondoncuzo(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
shadowgwalker:

. Bros you too much, this ur mafus na highest
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by younghartz(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2015
Bigsteveg:

Na wah o, if u call dem, will dey answer?
Haba! My power never reach like that (nope)
I can't touch katherine anyhow bt simon is my best student grin
I would have love to upload videos of them bt its nt working sad dunno why
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Olayinka777(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2015
Chuukwudi:

Are you sure? Quote me and post the pics.

1 Like

Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Olayinka777(m): 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2015
etjigger:
Be very careful when getting the African Grey Parrot. Some sellers do dye other parrots and sell them as the African grey. Watch out when getting it!!!
I totally disagree with you there's no how u can dye any other parrots that would look like an African grey. Pls don't mislead people.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Olayinka777(m): 5:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
veeceesynergy:
. Pls hw can I get one......hw much
Are u based in Abuja or its environs? Pls feel free to holla at me.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2015
teflondoncuzo:
. Bros you too much, this ur mafus na highest
cheesy it requires mind oh! I started such risk at age7. Let me not go deeper.
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by 14teenK: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:

omo guy I fear u o.....u train snakes (anaconda) even werewolves..... I need to see d pix bro
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2015
UnimkeAk:

was driving about 2weeks back; when I saw a guy with beautiful parrots in cages for sale.

I pulled over and I said " Oga how much?"
they guy told me 20k.

I didn't know when I screamed JESUS and zoomed off.

Are parrots that expensive?

Lol....yes they are. Especially those that talk
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 5:58pm On Sep 29, 2015
mbulela:

How can I be sure it is young?
How can I be sure it is African grey?
Where can I buy one in Lagos?
For me, if it does not talk, it is pointless.
They sell in apapa and in festac too. You can google d specie to know wat it looks like. I used to tink twas pointless too until i had one. I've had it for over 2 years now and its still very entertaining
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2015
kuzee:

what is their life span?
I hear its abt 40 yrs
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2015
soleexx:

Bros does he talk? I heard parrot can talk
Mine does not talk. I no b bros o. All African greys talk
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 6:02pm On Sep 29, 2015
Porthos:

why not watch basketmouth instead?
Lol
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by sholay2011(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2015
beautycrush24:

grin grin grin
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by soleexx(m): 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2015
beautycrush24:

Sorry I dint actually check ur status b4 making that comment...thanks for the reply anyway wink
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2015
soleexx:

Sorry I dint actually check ur status b4 making that comment...thanks for the reply anyway wink
U're welcome grin
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 7:22pm On Sep 29, 2015
younghartz:

What's the price tag?

The one i liked was abt 60k. Ordinary cage o! I just jejely closed d page. But its big and has toys in it
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 7:23pm On Sep 29, 2015
ProfessorD:
My own is a 22 year old parrot, she talks for Africa infact she can talk you into talking but I love her she is my fav parrot

22yrs! shocked
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2015
sweatlana:
I once owed the most beautiful parrots. They used to call me oga wife each time I passed. They also new all my kids names..

Unfortunately my brother in law mistakenly killed them cry
Huh! Mistakenly ke. What sort of yeye mistake is that one
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 7:26pm On Sep 29, 2015
mkoabiola:
All parrot talk but u it has to b trained by d owner,either african grey or not
It is not xpensive to maintain unlike dog
Not all parrots talk. That's so not true!
Re: No Parrot Owners Here? by beautycrush24(f): 7:29pm On Sep 29, 2015
jenyna:
I hv 2 parrots but one killed d other. Just left with one now.and dis one is such a noise maker.
KIlled d other? How r u sure?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

The Little Chick I Found That Doesn't Want To Go Away / World's Most Expensive Snake Is Lavender Albino Ball Python, Costs N14 Million / My Diary (From A Dog's POV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.