Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" (54870 Views)

APC Lists Buhari’s Achievements Despite Report Of Economic Recession / Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Rejoinder- "Twelve Days In Office And Buhari's Achievements". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by dozymars(m): 1:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by laserjet: 1:15am On Jun 12, 2015
[quote author=nke001 post=34636916]

Quite different from his manifesto!
Whatever had happened to our $1=#1 et al' must be probed.[/quote

Ode!! U fit probe why you sleep at night?

Didirin...
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by encryptjay(m): 1:17am On Jun 12, 2015
It's only hopeless, aimless paid charlatans that talk like this lame op. This is what you get when your gf dumps you cos you refused to embrace CHANGE. I wonder how many hours you think of PMB in a day.
I can swear that you spend most of your time stalking Buhari.
Failed TANoid.

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by PStacks(m): 1:18am On Jun 12, 2015
Young03:
I was here
barcanista, i de ur back

ur the voice of the people

He's not voice of the real people. He's d voice Óf animals like u.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by encryptjay(m): 1:18am On Jun 12, 2015
At the mention of Buhari, the op's body temp rises.

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 12, 2015
abbey621:

And aren't you naive for believing such a fallacy? I'm assuming you are educated, if this is true how can you honestly expect N1 to equal $1, I could care less if dollar to Naira remains high and the president achieves some of his other agendas. Boko Haram, electricity and unemployment are much more important than trying to make the Naira a super currency!
I'm not here to argue who is naive or not. I've never believed in that unattainable promise (neither have I believed in others made by Buhari) because I know he cannot achieve it. But for such a promise (an other specious ones) to have come from a 72 year old former leader who want to lead the most populous nation in Africa speaks volume about his comprehension of economics, policy making, governance and development. It somewhat buttresses the line of argument PDP has wanted to underscore that Buhari is an illiterate. You can only expect a market woman to be shouting "Buhari make 1$ equal to 1 naira" in this era of globalization as a political and economic achievement. But coming from someone being an ex leader, it speaks volumes of his smartness and sagacity.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by fineguy11(m): 1:20am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Only a wicked President will perpetrate such evil scheme against his own country. Jonathan etal, the evil that men do live with them. Jonathan, be prepared to enter history books as the first incumbent President in Nigeria to lose an election. This will be your first casualty. We shall consider sending you to Jail afterwards. As for other indictees, the Jail is their resting place.

Sai Buhari
GIVE BACANISTER PURE WATER AND DODO,he will sing,dance and kiss your ass for u=fineguy11...

7 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by encryptjay(m): 1:26am On Jun 12, 2015
Buhari's victory has brought respect to this country with pervasive corruption. Some Nigerians would rather enjoy a government of corruption cos it favours them than move forward and change this beloved country for better.
How long will you guys continue following PMB?
Na nairaland you get mouth sha, drop these lame epistles on Twitter and get bashed and bullied then you deactivate your account.

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by emmykk(m): 1:31am On Jun 12, 2015
vedaxcool:

12 days . . .
if 12days is like this,then by 4yrs habatically.
Nigeria never chin chum chin --nairalander from china

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by abbey621(m): 1:33am On Jun 12, 2015
irahub:

I'm not here to argue who is naive or not. I've never believed in that unattainable promise (neither have I believed in others made by Buhari) because I know he cannot achieve it. But for such a promise (an other specious ones) to have come from a 72 year old former leader who want to lead the most populous nation in Africa speaks volume about his comprehension of economics, policy making, governance and development. It somewhat buttresses the line of argument PDP has wanted to underscore that Buhari is an illiterate. You can only expect a market woman to be shouting "Buhari make 1$ equal to 1 naira" in this era of globalization as a political and economic achievement. But coming from someone being an ex leader, it speaks volumes of his smartness and sagacity.

You seem to not understand how politics works! In campaign mode, the aspirants must tell the electorate what they want to hear, it was done during the recent U.K elections, it was also done during Obama's reelection campaign. I'm sorry you have no faith in Buhari but to count him out so early is not only pessimistic but closed minded. Like it or not he's the president for the next 4 years, we should all be rooting for his success regardless of our beliefs.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Do you have job for me?

Sure. I'll even pay you well. Call me.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by bashydemy(m): 1:44am On Jun 12, 2015
mrmetoo1:

Please explain to me what's funny? Yes meeting with service chiefs are achievements because from the first meeting they talked about the relocation. Immediately they had gotten to work on the relocation. Some of the service chiefs were absent at today's meeting because they were working on the relocation. Yes I said they've started the process?? Do you expect the entire process to be done in less than 12 days?? Be realistic please.

The meetings he had in Chad and Niger are achievements because it was part of his campaign promises to work with neighboring countries in this fight against Boko Haram. His visit to those countries so early shows his seriousness and commitment to that.

Dolo going to Germany wasn't an achievement what he went there for and the outcome is the achievement. Barcanista don't play dumb, you're better than that. You saw I wrote up there that Cameron already tweeted about what they had started doing. You want to tell me your eyes skipped that part and just saw "travel to Germany"

Again what's funny about 6&7. Did he interfere with the process?? No!! Did he show loyalty to any particular person?? No!! He acknowledged the outcome as constitutional.. didn't he?? So again explain what's funny

For declaration of assets, he stated there'll be no need FOI that he'll declare his assets voluntarily after verification. What more do you want?? Then again what's so funny about that.

Please don't try to cover up your insincerity with fake laughs
My brother you dey mind the fool called barcanista? PMB is doing what his clueless paymaster cannot do in 6yrs in 12days.. Haterz can go and die..

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by halix239(f): 1:48am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
my bros I greet you o. I no know why these people de vex for me

idio....ta, u re simply an enemy of Nigeria, any cursed human wishing this country bad ll never succeed, ENEMY OF NIGERIA.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by leonshom(m): 1:52am On Jun 12, 2015
These problems weren't created in 12days mehn! How do u expect the problems to be fixed quite soon ! It takes a lot of time !
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by darediamond(m): 2:09am On Jun 12, 2015
Small small, e go reach 100 Days!
And on and on like that.
The truth is when it comes to followerership, na Nigerian people mumu pass for Africa thinking they are wise.
A.P.SHIT as you usual.
Nigerians aint see anything yet!
They will soon bé shocked to practical paralysis!!
vedaxcool:

If you had any brain and human dignity left in you, you would know 12 days is not 6 years, I rest my case
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by darediamond(m): 2:22am On Jun 12, 2015
Ha haa haa haaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaa!

You are the Chief wiked People of this Nairaland walahi!!!
You want amb dead ni?
That OLX e-market get coded ritualists oo.
Brain for "Exchange"; one time in head we no even get brain to 'exchange' as you recomended go disapper openly.
grin grin grin
ECOTERRORS:
I'm sorry for your brain, it needs to be exchange on OLX if you call these things achievements
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by darediamond(m): 2:28am On Jun 12, 2015
And I repeat: "clueless president and incompetent party leaders."
Tecnonews24:
the grandpa is just copying our hero, even with that he still can't do what he Did. the highlights of this administration so far is dropping of corruption case against the formal governor of bayelsa and the emergence of bukola saraki as Senate president. clueless president and incompetent party leaders.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by darediamond(m): 2:32am On Jun 12, 2015
Wao, what a reply!
May God bless you.
egift:

After I read what the Devil said to Jesus after his 40days Fasting on the mountain, I am no longer surprised at the Deceptions of many TANiods here.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by darediamond(m): 2:42am On Jun 12, 2015
Wikedness of the Century!!
Aaaaaaaye oooooo!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
ECOTERRORS:
you call that work? Temitemi1, can you post this boy's brain on OLX and also use youtubes to garner likes for it to make quick sale

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Burger01(m): 2:45am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, actually I once did but had to retrace when it became obvious that he's a disaster waiting to happen.
You are the disaster snitch. Your clueless paymaster Jonathan is a confirmed disaster. Shame on you for having closed circuit sense.smiley

5 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ezecushy(m): 3:15am On Jun 12, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
He's a confirmed Daura President. A certificateless and senile president. He certainly has no development agenda for this country. Expect more gaffes from him.
who is this useless good for nothing fellow self NL as just encourage this kind of goat to just talk and they didn't Delete him or her and shred you
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by beetruth: 3:22am On Jun 12, 2015
ikaboy:
I read somewhere that PH refinery will be functional soon. Barcanista, Please confirm.

#BABA GOD thank you for giving us BABA!
are you implying that this was made possible by him
Last I checked a refinery cannot be made functional soon within 12days in office. Pls give credit to whom it is due. Someone must have started the work.

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by MrP7: 3:35am On Jun 12, 2015
Please everybody abroad knows Cameron's foreign policy is crap
Cameron and his brother wrecked Libya and Iraq.
Boko Haram have been noticed for more than a year, we don't need silly meetings both sophisticated arms and surveillance
The west are not for Africans don't be decieved, under Buhari were looking more like whipping boys
Anyone trying to defend the closing of Sylvia's case is a fellow thief
We all want Buhari to succeed but my brothers and sisters the last 12 days have shown us that Buhari is not the one
Every politician has a skeleton cabinet, who then advices Buhari on oil or technology.
He should have had a cabinet in place, the election was over more than 2 months ago
Buhari is looking clueless every passing day. Unfortunately His VP is no Idiagbon
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by kraftykc(m): 4:10am On Jun 12, 2015
Well this is the quintessence of the Nigerian human; we do not like you therefore you are incapable of good.

Also, the death toll from Be in the last two weeks described by the poster is a big LIE. Please give a link to back up such a claim.

Achievements: Port Refinery to begin work at 80%

G7 invitation and proper representation there.

ICPC Resuscitation.

EFCC rebirth.

Recovery of stolen oil monies.

Reintroduction of discipline in civil service.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by kraftykc(m): 4:12am On Jun 12, 2015
beetruth:

are you implying that this was made possible by him
Last I checked a refinery cannot be made functional soon within 12days in office. Pls give credit to whom it is due. Someone must have started the work.

But BH should be ended in 12 days? Fuel importation and corruption should??

You give due blame before we can talk about credit.

3 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Deepfreezer(m): 4:23am On Jun 12, 2015
It's business as usual. more to come from our tourist President buhari.
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by Nobody: 4:28am On Jun 12, 2015
@barcanista,

You forgot one more achievement:

The transportation of Michelle Obama to the presidencial villa located in the newly minted nation of West Germany.

grin grin grin

Sai Baba!!!!!!!!
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ihatesycophant(m): 4:47am On Jun 12, 2015
I would help you out since you're blinded by hate and confusion.

1. On the issue of Sylva, the court equally said it was an abuse of court process for EFCC to have file same case in different courts. Again if truly you're a patriotic Nigerian and you're being following Sylva case, you will also know that all the people that were arrested or taken to court with him had already been released and acquainted. Now, if I may ask you, can a governor singlehandedly taken money from government coffer without one or two persons not be a signatory? We're not talking of liquid cash but money lodge in the bank that different government officials head. If I may also ask you, did the case started just yesterday or over 4years ago, why was it so difficult for Jonathan to government to finish the case if not trump-up charge that hold no water at the law court? You even refused to tell us that before Jonathan's government lapsed, Festus keyamo signed out of Sylva's case. Did you even mind to find out reason he signed out of his case?
Say the truth at all times.

2. On the issue of asset declaration, do you live in the moon or pluto? Buhari and Osinbajo have said they will make it public after ICC had finished scrutinizing the documents as stipulated on the window period of 180 days.

3. On appointment of key officials of his government. Well you may have a point on this but if keen to know the underground politics going on the APC, you will know he has to wait till the national assembly leadership is formed because if he has chosen and all post goes to some section of the nation you will be part of those that will be criticising him for relegating a section of the country to the backyard. Now that he has seen what play out at the national assembly, he can now spread or appoint those key officials and there may be less criticising from you and your ilks.

4. On the issue of security, even the blind knows that he has taken a giant step in the right direction by moving the central command to the war area which different giant countries had given applause for the courage to do so. He has also visited the neighbouring countries for bilateral talks on security. Mr. Man, why in haste? why not wait and let the central command control fully settle and hit the ground running? They've not fully moved to the area but you're here castigating. On the issue of Chibok girls, he did say it's uppermost in his heart to try and rescue them if and only if they are still alive.

4 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by africanusvu(m): 4:57am On Jun 12, 2015
He is now begining to see d real mordern Nigeria that made GEJ clueless
Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by ihatesycophant(m): 4:57am On Jun 12, 2015
I would help you out since you're blinded by hate and confusion.

1. On the issue of Sylva, the court equally said it was an abuse of court process for EFCC to have file same case in different courts. Again if truly you're a patriotic Nigerian and you're being following Sylva case, you will also know that all the people that were arrested or taken to court with him had already been released and acquainted. Now, if I may ask you, can a governor singlehandedly taken money from government coffer without one or two persons not be a signatory? We're not talking of liquid cash but money lodge in the bank that different government officials head. If I may also ask you, did the case started just yesterday or over 4years ago, why was it so difficult for Jonathan to government to finish the case if not trump-up charge that hold no water at the law court? You even refused to tell us that before Jonathan's government lapsed, Festus keyamo signed out of Sylva's case. Did you even mind to find out reason he signed out of his case?

2. On the issue of asset declaration, do you live in the moon or pluto? Buhari and Osinbajo have said they will make it public after ICC had finished scrutinizing the documents as stipulated on the window period of 180 days.

3. On appointment of key officials of his government. Well you may have a point on this but if keen to know the underground politics going on the APC, you will know he has to wait till the national assembly leadership is formed because if he has chosen and all post goes to some section of the nation you will be part of those that will be criticising him for relegating a section of the country to the backyard. Now that he has seen what play out at the national assembly, he can now spread or appoint those key officials and there may be less criticising from you and your ilks.

4. On the issue of security, even the blind knows that he has taken a giant step in the right direction by moving the central command to the war area which different giant countries had given applause for the courage to do so. He has also visited the neighbouring countries for bilateral talks on security. Mr. Man, why in haste? why not wait and let the central command control fully settle and hit the ground running? They've not fully moved to the area but you're here castigating. On the issue of Chibok girls, he did say it's uppermost in his heart to try and rescue them if and only if they are still alive.

5. On the issue of fuel, you mean you what him to just come and say sell full at N20 or as from today I don't want to see queue in any filling station. Mr. Man, he need to study what is on ground, the rut perpetrated in the NNPC and the agitation of stakeholders and marketers must be thoroughly looked in to. If he has behaved authoritarian, you will be the first to come here to castigate him as a dictator. NNPC is an institution that most be looked in to keenly and not in rush. By the time he start putting people on their knees in NNPc, I hope you will not come here lamenting?

2 Likes

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by africanusvu(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2015
After 100 day,there wil be another call now from Buhari to GEJ and je will say,Sory son for callin u cluess,I am nw seing ur reasons,I never knew its this hard,

1 Like

Re: Twelve Day's In Office And Buhari's "Achievements" by bisi16(m): 5:13am On Jun 12, 2015
barcanista:
Hahaha
You mean meeting with Service Chiefs is nw an achievement? What about meeting with Oyegun?

"Process" Of relocating lol...
GoÍng to hChad and Germany now an achievement? What about going to Sokoto?
Who and who returned loot?

Hahaha @ 6 and 7! Boss yu be comedian
U're just a dullard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

South African Investors Arrive Owerri After Jacob Zuma Was Honored By Okorocha / Governor Masari Builds Mosque On Roundabout In Katsina (Picture) / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.