Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS (50021 Views)

Jonathan Kicks As Buhari Plans $2.1b Oil Cash Probe - The NATION / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS / Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With Dss-punch. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by p1jiobi: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I dislike DSS as well

Jonathan has really corrupt that section

Must expecially that Woman. DSS Deputy Director, Public Relations, Marilyn Ogar..... she talks before thinking

No way for them here in villa they can go and provide services for the Ogogoro Man at Otueke
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by p1jiobi: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2015
The ogogoro man is eveything neither u, you father or any of your generation will ever be. U pathetic knuckle headed foooool.
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by Pheals(f): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
I hope Buhari is aware that it is more than 2weeks into this Presidency?
and its time for your crazy thread to be open ...u will.just end up.with buhari issues..... Does who.mind there. Business live long..
Haters go hang yah self

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by PassingShot(m): 8:05am On Jun 13, 2015
carnegiefan:
The man may be semi-literate but I really think that he understands power cheesy
The DSS has been there for far too long with so many former leaders, so he cannot reasonably trust that those leaders aren't going to call in favors from their former appointees.
In any case he is spot on about using regular police and military for presidential guard duties. That way if anything happens we know who is responsible. Secret police tend to be less accountable.
Except for your first line. How can Buhari be considered by any sane man as a semi-literate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by sammyj: 8:07am On Jun 13, 2015
grin grin grin shocked grin
dayo23:
Mr President by now should begin to overhaul the DSS, top ranking officers including that Marilyn Ogar should be locked up and dealt with @ kirikiri
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by ramdris(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2015
CSTR2:
So you are telling me if buhari gives them an order to monitor all the activities of the PDP, they should disobey?
Do you know the meaning of "commander in chief".?
Am saying they need not be partisan. Commander in chief does not mean every organisations will do whatever they are told. The DSS should have observed professionalism in their task. Will they kill their parents just because the President say so?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by sammyj: 8:09am On Jun 13, 2015
Are U part of DSS mole ni !!! cheesy grin grin
ideykwum:
I'm beginning to get worried too!! What's all the talk on DSS! A president for everybody shouldn't be vindictive! It's a petty and childish trait!

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by PStacks(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2015
This Man Muhammadu Buhari Makes me happy.

He tickles me.

Every of his move is a wonder..

Very calculated old man..

Very intelligent.

Holds his cards to his chest.

Very Articulate..

Ride on! His Excellency , Executive President Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Ride on, the Destroyer of the PDP.

Ride on, the Bringer of rain.

Ride on, the Slayer of the Boko Haram..

Ride on! The Generator of Electricity..

Ride on the Minister of Petroleum.

Ride on, the Stabilizer of the Economy,

Ride on the Ogbuagu 1 of Aba Kingdom..

Ride on Muhammadu Buhari..

We that are Behind you are far more than those Wicked TANoid that are against you..

Long Live your Reign Muhammadu Buhari.

May thy Kingdom come..

God Bless Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by Caution30: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2015
Pmb still been pained by happenings weeks back,maybe he should scrap the DSS.
If He keeps on reacting to every criticisms, then he is in for difficult times ahead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by forposting103: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2015
Free e-Learning scholarship awaiting you here >> http://www.forposting103..com/
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by PassingShot(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2015
omenka:
From the most prominent part of the physique of the Service Chiefs, it is obvious which part of their bodies they pay the most attention to.

As for DSS, we all know what happened to that once revered institution under President Goodluck Jonathan.

I'd be hugely disappointed is Ogar isn't investigated and prosecuted for dereliction of duty. She almost assumed the position of Olisa Metuh for Christ's sake.
PMB will surely bring her and her likes to justice one way or the other. It doesn't have to be sudden and so soon though, otherwise they will call it persecution.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by Toktee(m): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2015
bonechamberlain:
na wa o reading the comments here marvel me. it seems we don't know the DSS should be in charge of a democratic president's security in nigeria, this is not a military regime where soldiers are seen protecting the president. the level of discipline and intelligence gathering of those guys cannot be rivaled by any other security outfit in Nigeria. the security and protection of the president should be based on people with respect, intelligence, discipline and also very discreet and secretive personnel. look at the word used "bodyguard protection". if the president thinks the police and soldiers can protect him that's fine, but can they prevent an attack or prevent attack without firing a shot? well those are questions for another day. what the president should do it to a shake up in the agency and make sure the agency remain nonpartisan instead of going about with soldiers and police like a dictator even most dictators today go out with intelligence officers.
so,you mean to said,the dss that has failed to solve murder cases like the death of abiola and the wife,funsho williams,marshal harry,bola ige etc,also the same dss that dnt know where mr shakau is hinding for the past six yrs is trained,decipline,and know how to gathered intelligent?
Can you tell me any reasonable terrorist attack that these guys prevent?
Apart from torturing innocent nigerians,dss is just a bunch of organisation filled with illiterates that is wasting government funds without producing result.
They should be scrapped.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by Gorimakpa1: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2015
PMB should know that this is democracy and not a dictatorship, this energy he is spending in witch hunting and being vindictive should be channeled towards accommodating and tolerating everyone both everyone who were/are for him or against him. he should be building bridges instead of breaking them. Afterall he is said "ï am for everyone and for no one". Maybe he has to review his advisers and reassess them. as usual many again are sentimental on this thread
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by 9jatatafo(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2015
All na wash
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by room089: 8:18am On Jun 13, 2015
............If that will make the chibok girls to be rescued we are totally behind you sir!
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by PStacks(m): 8:18am On Jun 13, 2015
carnegiefan:
The man may be semi-literate but I really think that he understands power cheesy
The DSS has been there for far too long with so many former leaders, so he cannot reasonably trust that those leaders aren't going to call in favors from their former appointees.
In any case he is spot on about using regular police and military for presidential guard duties. That way if anything happens we know who is responsible. Secret police tend to be less accountable.

I also suspect your father too is semi illitrate, for him not to educate his kid not to go around social media calling the executive president of a country semi-illitrate..

Hope my point is well understood, no insults, no prejudice, no malice, I just suspect your father is an illitrate.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by Burger01(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
philips70:

Would you mind forming a parallel government with headquarters in Portharcourt where you can clear your man GEJ's mess in one week?
Lol. The snitch would get a better protection in his new parallel government in Portharcouthcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by PStacks(m): 8:20am On Jun 13, 2015
USarmy:
Daura President where is The IRRELEVANT ONE a.k.a Osibanjo

Look at donce. Dondy calling someone Dullard.. Your papa dullard..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2015
hmmmmmmmm
DSS any hope?
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by bonechamberlain(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2015
Toktee:
so,you mean to said,the dss that has failed to solve murder cases like the death of abiola and the wife,funsho williams,marshal harry,bola ige etc,also the same dss that dnt know where mr shakau is hinding for the past six yrs is trained,decipline,and know how to gathered intelligent?
Can you tell me any reasonable terrorist attack that these guys prevent?
Apart from torturing innocent nigerians,dss is just a bunch of organisation filled with illiterates that is wasting government funds without producing result.
They should be scrapped.
I understand ur anger but don't forget that most of these murders you listed where state sanctioned, so even if the DSS knew the culprits they wouldn't be jailed because so many powerful heads would roll. please dont be biased are you saying these guys havent prevented any terrorist attack, even the u.s with all weapons and gadgets still witness high crime and terrorism. well that was under PDP mafia style of leadership. that's why buhari should reorganize them and let's see how the can function under apc .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by PStacks(m): 8:22am On Jun 13, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I dislike DSS as well

Must expecially that Woman. DSS Deputy Director, Public Relations, Marilyn Ogar..... she talks before thinking

No way for them here in villa they can go and provide services for the Ogogoro Man at Otueke

You are a true follower of nigerian politics and I share your view..

That Marlyn ogar is the worst thing that has happened to professionalism.

She just talks crap and gets a path on the back from her master GEJ.. Now the game is up, they all have to dance to the music..
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by shina419(m): 8:23am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
guy buy yourself a brain at olx jare .They said the past government handover at the eve of their exits

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by CSTR2: 8:24am On Jun 13, 2015
ramdris:

Am saying they need not be partisan. Commander in chief does not mean every organisations will do whatever they are told. The DSS should have observed professionalism in their task. Will they kill their parents just because the President say so?
They are supposed to obey their commander in chief to the letter unless when the order is directly against the state.
The DSS is not a civilian body, they do not have the luxury of deciding which order to follow or not.
Disobeying the commander in chief by a DSS officer is a very serious offense and may even carry the death penalty depending on the mood of the CinC.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by heryeendey(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:
hater must u blab?... #watchwilehedogreatthings...barcanista ur a ... tel u later
barcanista:
hater must u blab?... #watchwilehedogreatthings...barcanista ur a ... tel u later
barcanista:
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by PStacks(m): 8:25am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:

And so what! If he's more than 2 weeks.

Just keep counting it. Weeks would turn into months and months would turn into years and your disappointment would be real..
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by anwo247: 8:28am On Jun 13, 2015
barcanista:

Pls for your own good, I encourage you not to expect anything from this Daura President.

It's going to be the longest 4 yrs of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by TheAdvocate(m): 8:29am On Jun 13, 2015
oluwafemi113:
I dislike DSS as well

Yu will never know the danger of what Buhari is doing until much later. The DSS is by far the best intelligence agency in Nigeria. He may do away with them at his own peril. The president is getting it wrong and is politicising the security of Nigeria. The DSS attached its men to him for a long time and up to this moment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by myklangelo(m): 8:30am On Jun 13, 2015
As far as am concerned anytn that will bring end to boko

I don't disappoint, the 2nd Igbo language weekend tutorial is out in my blog. It is educative in a new way. Visit my blog.

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: Buhari Plans Military Shake-up, Angry With DSS by neocortex: 8:30am On Jun 13, 2015
Burger01:

Jonathan is such a failure and very bad influence on every arms of government. What a wasted years under Jonathan's administration.sad

And you are a registered failure and an evil influence on whatever thing you come across.
Learn to stick with the topic and free yourself from mental slavery.
This is about the Daura President being overwhelmed by the "problems" of DSS and instead of him to solve his imaginary problems he decided to run to the army for help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘Shuts Down’ Abakaliki - Premium Times / Special Forces Arrive Southern Kaduna (Photos) / Five "Supercops" Who Went From Hero To Villain Before Abba Kyari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.