Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53552 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:

OK, while strolling you bump into a suya spot nd she wants to have a taste??
hehehe
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Beesluv:

Tell her you forgot your wallet at home
shame
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chigoizie7(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2015
favoured234:

I think its very difficult to plan around ill-gotten wealth..

On the long run, they will all die doing runz?

Difficult u say? Well, that's for some, 90% of the wealth acquired in this country are ill gotten, yet, many invested.

Give me a name of some of these billionaires and millionaires, I will tell u one way or the other that they have soiled their hands.

As for runz gals not being able to save up and invest, it is just cheer stuuupidity on their part.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Booty4me:
his big d1ck..
u re right
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Sike(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2015
Tundeiab:
sit her down close to the surya spot and ask her to inhale all the sweet aroma... That should do, abi

LWKMD!!!! grin tongue
LMAOOO
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by OGBUI123: 9:51am On Jun 16, 2015
All I want 2 say hia is d@ 4 u 2 show love 2 ur gril friend u must say swt tins abbt her in front of ha friends even if she is bad nd make ha feel lyk dia is no 1 worth it on dis earth except her
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chigoizie7(m): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2015
profojah:

Babe, you fit broke niggas so well, cos I can't imagine any rich dude dating you,.you're damn Ugly,and why would a rich dude spend his hard earned money to tussh you up...Are you from Ikire, Osun state? That linesmen lines on your face tho...

To be frank, You are EXTREMELY and EXTRAORDINARILY Ugly

Bros, u too harsh nah, she didn't create herself remember?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2015
zenith4biz:
To be romantic Tie your joystick around your waist.
Start hustling, hard working guys are romantic
vry romantic
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by streetzdreamz(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Swagt101:
As far as I'm concerned, I can't spend a dime on you... Shingbain in case u don't comprehend the meaning of dime grin... Besides, why ur face look like say rain dey fall @ ur dp grin
you wicked,but seriously she got served,its the ugly broke ones that screams bloody murder, as if their Boyfriends created em!!!still don't get this love money mentality from ladies, OK the guy loves you,pays ur bills,spends on u,protects u and d likes,say,what do dem ladies have to offer?that overhyped over used organ? I mean sex is the only thing they offer howbeit they enjoy it better than guys,worst thing is they think they doing d guy a favour!!!! Thing is if u in for love stay for love,u know he doesn't have and someday when he does u'll be his queen,if u in for money stay for money and quit complaining of no love and care,now when they see the perfect man,love,money,and everything intact they"l still end up cheating (a large percentage of em though),irritating bloody creatures.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
heart ke loun loun.. Broke boyfriend will only bring you backwardness... what is their use without money only money speaks.
I dey tell u,no even try am
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by passiechu(m): 10:03am On Jun 16, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Oya je ka korin, korin pelu .
I'm sorry, the song is playing in my head.

He can! By showering her with affection

*modified*
Ehehehehehhehhehehehehhehehh. My first FTC ever on nairaland. Well, I dedicate it to
Pink cadillacs
Russel the love muscle
Boogy harry
RIP eldo mr hoozoo
Grand shikwane
Shibabado shibaabo
And I can't forget kick ass kenny mainstry
Cause now I'm in the mainstream, I f*uck with the A team. Out.

Brother! You made me smile, that's the part I love most in that song smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 10:06am On Jun 16, 2015
Richy4:
After love making, you know how guys wanna rush out and say they got business to attend to, and the ladies wants to cuddle.

A broke guy can make up his in adequacy by cuddling and whispering sweet nothing to the lady. Hopefully she will buy it.
true
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by 0ubenji(m): 10:08am On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

Hmm..if d guy is broke..is the lady broke too?
Or who says it's the guy's "do-or-die" job to spend in a relationship.. Abi woman sef no dey show love financially too?..
Or do u want me to gv u an endless list of women who help dem spouses from rags to riches?... SMH
Ok..I fink u are butressing the school of tot dat assumes the only way a typical african woman can show love is to open her thighs...#rubbish
This is actually d mentality of African women dat gives African men the right to treat such women as slaves in d name of bride price..
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by emerich(m): 10:09am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

No money, no love jaregrin.

***-----**********************************-*------
Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
See ur worwor face, no be say U even fine sef, can't imagine the kind of guy that would want to hangout with U. Fvck broke guys indeed. Dem dey talk U dey follow talk!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 10:10am On Jun 16, 2015
amhackdee:
see, lemme tell you from experience.

there is no amount of money you can give your girlfriend that will make her appreciate you than you fucking her for hours,
give her hot sex, she will always love you.
Forget about being Broke or being Rich.
Though, you can always appreciate her with the little or more that you have.

The greatest way to show her love is the sex.

The hotter your sex, the more she love you more #economics_rule

With that little you have, buy TRAMADOL, use 2. Make love with your GF,

ANd come thank me later
hmmm,true sha
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by NZAN(m): 10:13am On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

Madam.....you and that your coursemate, should better stop gossiping others and their relationships...READ YOUR BOOKS
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2015
Swagk101:
By their english u shall know them(bishes)..concern(concerned), buy(but)
lol,u can just imagine the gbagaun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 16, 2015
profojah:

Babe, you fit broke niggas so well, cos I can't imagine any rich dude dating you,.you're damn Ugly,and why would a rich dude spend his hard earned money to tussh you up...Are you from Ikire, Osun state? That linesmen lines on your face tho...

To be frank, You are EXTREMELY and EXTRAORDINARILY Ugly

Chai!!! you wicked , why na?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Chai!!! you wicked , why na?
That guy too like to talk the truth Otito oro ba bobo yen je
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:29am On Jun 16, 2015
samdolad:

It seems u ve dated one b4, lol, bt to be sincere love without money is hard o, am nt saying everythin is abt money,bt money holds an important role in relatnship. For a broke guy to show luv,he go hard o,It takes undastanding, endurance & grace of God 4 d relatnship 2 survive or else na to luk 4 greener pasture 4 d girl o. Bt a broke guy 2day can be a rich guy tomorow o. Bt d thin hard sha

Omo guy, I no get money and I get one of the best ladies in the world as babe. Leave money issue, the most important thing na the potentials wey she see in you
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:33am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

tnx jare my dear...

Don't know broke as$ niggas plenty for NL like this.grin

Like say u fine now person for understand say u fine. Shape u no get, face mba, and u de find rich man.
Even if u do jazz e no go work because ur ugliness go spoil the jazz.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by berbs112(m): 10:33am On Jun 16, 2015
A poor man has no idea jare...
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 10:34am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
Why una dey attack omotayor? cheesy Guys dey vexxxxxxxxx for this thread oooooo. Na by force to straff poor man again? grin grin grin. The worst thing be say na thier priccck dey big pass. grin grin

LIFE IS NOT FAIR MEHN! !!! Buhahahahahhahahaa
lol,u re right o
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by gwinzy(m): 10:37am On Jun 16, 2015
There is nothing as important as taking a person for who they really are. He is broke today doesn't mean He ll be broke forever. No condition is permanent.
Perhaps U know His status before U fell over heels for him and U saw a future in Him that surpasses His present situation so keep Faith, Hope and Love alive while U accompany Him to that height U desire for Him as he works towards it.
So many ladies love and follow a man for the money and when the money isn't there anymore the ladies can't stay. Exactly the cause of most broken marriages.
Also, the guy may shower Her with gifts and money and may not be able to satisfy her sexually.
As for the broke guy, he can show love by giving the lady all the attention and care she needs and deserves, bringing and sharing the little He is having with her, let her enjoy His presence, care, love, affection, flattery and everything that ll put a smile on her face even with the one naira that He is having.
Enjoy....

My one cent.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 10:38am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
Just like one jobless idiooot for my area wey dey toast me one early morning! AFTER INTRODUCING HIMSELF THAT HE IS SEARCHING FOR JOB. grin grin grin ME SEF DEY FIND WORK THEN.

Na so I tell the fool, "NNna you are jobless, I am jobless, WHO GO SAVE THE OTHER PERSON?!" grin
lol,funny
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

Omo guy, I no get money and I get one of the best ladies in the world as babe. Leave money issue, the most important thing na the potentials wey she see in you
Good for u buh make sure u hold on to her tight and hustle hard to make it soon...money makes love sweeter.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Damalex4luv(m): 10:40am On Jun 16, 2015
Swagt101:
As far as I'm concerned, I can't spend a dime on you... Shingbain in case u don't comprehend the meaning of dime grin... Besides, why ur face look like say rain dey fall @ ur dp grin
O boy you wicked ooo grin grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2015
sheyman4phy:

Good for u buh make sure u hold on to her tight and hustle hard to make it soon...money makes love sweeter.

Sure thing, that's y I hold her strong and she hold me tight cos levels don change
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

Sure thing, that's y I hold her strong and she hold me tight cos levels don change
Good for u two
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:44am On Jun 16, 2015
sheyman4phy:

Good for u two

Thanks mate
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Aminat508(f): 10:45am On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by leGeExus(m): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Beesluv:

Strolling..... it doesn't even require transport fare
Funny tho!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Girls Fight On Instagram Over Man (pic) / Dutch Official Advice To Single People: Find A Sex Buddy For Lockdown / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.