Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53653 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by amhackdee(m): 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
hmmm,true sha
you sef sabi am.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 3:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

angry Talking to you

Who knows this onetongue
Pained broke dudegrin.
and re u rich,sorry frm ur pix,I can deduce dat u re poor,stop calling every guy broke. Ass,I'm a woman just like you,seriously,u dnt need these

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Omotayor123(f): 3:06pm On Jun 16, 2015
ennyscongy:

Don't wanna insult you please.. If you call any one broke in here again! I will personally take it on you.
Why quote me in the first place
Mis yarning on top my comment...

Well I see u ve been put in placegrin
Byetongue
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Omotayor123(f): 3:08pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
and re u rich,sorry frm ur pix,I can deduce dat u re poor,stop calling every guy broke. Ass,I'm a woman just like you,seriously,u dnt need these
You should go through their mentions before you criticize me...
I don't wanna insult.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

Why quote me in the first place
Mis yarning on top my comment...

Well I see u ve been put in placegrin
Byetongue

I don't wanna exchange words with ya... But mind you, if you call any one broke in here, I will personally treat ya FK....
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

You should go through their mentions before you criticize me...
I don't wanna insult.
bt its nt every foolish mentions u must reply to now,why dnt u just jump and pass,it didn't stick to ur body
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
amhackdee:
you sef sabi am.
yeah
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by temmym4(m): 3:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

pained.... The truth is bitter.!

Well I heared broke guys are aggressive too..grin

My opinion, your Tears. Oya keep crying.

grin grin grin @ur profile pix.
No offencetongue

grin grin grin grin
The moment I finished quoting you, I decided to check through the thread and I found out I wasn't even the only one who confirmed ur Wowoness. My God, only you? grin

But why Ar u attacking me na? Am not broke, I was only been sincere with you, abi I made a mistake ni?
*Clicks on her profile again to check her DP*
But you are still the same ug.ly Lady I checked the other time na grin What's my offence grin

My profile pic? What about it? U got prob with that?

There are different categories of ugliness, some girls can still be ugly but u can still manage to make some comment about them one way or the other, but the fact that you Are Ugly, u look dirty, u don't even know how to package yourself and look good, you dont know what fits u, coupled with the fact that they axed your face when you were little. U must be one of those local smellos who had the opportunity of attending school and now u are beginning to pass your boundary? Ara Oko. Dhurr grin

Ug.ly girls sha, they hate the ugly truth. But why?! Despise from tagging my moniker once more pls. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by NobleG1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

You're surprised the girl has a good relationship without designers shoes and clothes because you're used to being materialistic and thought that's the only way a man and woman could be in a good relationship.

Well, let me tell you something. That you're in a relationship with a man doesn't mean it's his job to take care of you financially! If he wishes to do so on his own free will, see it as a gift not as an obligation!

Most Nigerian women are materialistic (including you OP) that's why men most times use and dump them. A good relationship is NOT about how much the man can give or spent on you.

If you're a woman who wants to be respected by men, move your lazy as*s and go get a job like others! When you're in relationship, don't be too demanding. If you want to be materialistic, be it in your own pocket not in someone's pocket.
Understand that the man is not your father, and he has his own life too.

You and your other fellow materialistic friend may destroy that girl's relationship if she's not careful. You're a bad influence and she should distance herself from you immediately if her relationship is important to her!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
temmym4:

grin grin grin grin
The moment I finished quoting you, I decided to check through the thread and I found out I wasn't even the only one who confirmed ur Wowoness. My God, only you? grin

But why Ar u attacking me na? Am not broke, I was only been sincere with you, abi I made a mistake ni?
But you are still the same ug.ly Lady I checked the other time na grin What's my offence grin

There are different categories of ugliness, some girls can still be ugly but u can still manage to make some comment about them one way or the other, but the fact that you Are Ugly, u look dirty, u don't even know how to package yourself and look good, you dont know what fits u, coupled with the fact that they axed your face when you were little. U must be one of those local smellos who had the opportunity of attending school and now u are beginning to pass your boundary? Ara Oko. Dhurr grin

Ug.ly girls sha, they hate the ugly truth. But why?! Despise from tagging my moniker once more pls. grin
small small pls,otito
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chaxking(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2015
sinaj:

lol...
still haven't answered d question
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

Your arguments are based around the rich and influential alone.You even went as far to justify it with the aba Onitsha folks....Very irrational and highly biased.Rich people marry within their circle and this is also applicable to poor people.Some rich girls from wealthy homes still marry average guys who are not known and vice versa.It still boils down to both the environment and choice.

dear sister maybe u dont get me i said class is class.....its easier for a super rich guy to marry a super rich gurl or role model or some one with name jus like an average guy marries either a lower class gurl or same class gurl....but cross carpeting class does happen but its abt 2% in every riship....note this demographics happens majorly in africa with real focus on west africa.....this is due to poverty level....a guy or gurl who has been poor wants to alieviate poverty and most times morgages happiness for money.....the rich on the other hand sees a poor guy or gurl trying to get close to their wards as 'gold diggers' i av first hand info in dis matter trust me....atleast 80%accurate
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Omotayor123(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
temmym4:

grin grin grin grin

still pained.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Omotayor123(f): 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
bt its nt every foolish mentions u must reply to now,why dnt u just jump and pass,it didn't stick to ur body
OK dear...
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by temmym4(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
small small pls,otito

lol. am sorry sis. na the girl no wan put her hand where it is meant to be placed. ;-D
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 4:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
moreeni:
Yes strolling, singing for her, doing chores with her, calling her out to go listen to a life band (not necessarily expensive), kissing her like kilode, making her feel secured with her insecurities...plenty. Loving is not a rocket science, u are either in or out as finance is only an addendum.

one of the most sensible ladies av met on nairaland and they end up making history with lots of bucks to give to those parrot 'gold diggers'....
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2015
Amazo:

For a start, the broke guy should stop being broke...because people who stay broke too long might just end up poor. If you can't even take good care of yourself, how are you going to take care of somebody else? No real up-and-coming principled man would be comfortable with being a liability in a relationship but the opposite is what we see today and so many young men leaching off the purses of stupîd ladies. Too many broke Aladin boys these days wanting to date princesses but too lazy or too dumb to find the magic lamp first.

what of desperado ladies walking into big supermarkets without buying anything jus waiting for someone to say hi...and God bless he is rich
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
Alejhandro:

Seems u are talking from experience. Care to share? Plssssssss

I had the experience with you
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 4:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
temmym4:

lol. am sorry sis. na the girl no wan put her hand where it is meant to be placed. ;-D
she don backout now,abeg,pls let her be
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
OK dear...
yeah girl

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2015
sinaj:
his actions nd words smiley
and with words when he says i love u the naija girl will reply thus: 'na love i go chop?' grin
and when u say action u mean by spending money abi? grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 4:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

You understand me perfectly well

thats why nigerian ladies are so far behind....so if a gurl takes a guy out na crime.?..if a gurl that has a job stands by an honest guy to stand on his feet so dats super crime?? to hell with gender equality!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
temmym4:

lol. even you? she wants to feel among too grin sincerely with your looks, I believe in Miracles but I doubt if any rich dude will look at you twice. no offence.

watin she do u
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

No money, no love jaregrin.

***-----**********************************-*------
Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue

Oshio baba na my uncle..come letes date and choplate plenty turkey yansh for mr biggs grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Youngpo413: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:
LOL @ THE GUY DOESNT CHEAT!
NO BE MONEY HIM GO STILL SPEND IF E WANT CHEAT? ? grin grin grin grin.
WHERE THE MONEY DEY? grin
broke,cute guys cheats a lot.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:

thats why nigerian ladies are so far behind....so if a gurl takes a guy out na crime.?..if a gurl that has a job stands by an honest guy to stand on his feet so dats super crime?? to hell with gender equality!!!

Guy I don't depend on a guy for anything, besides I'm the shy type with lil pride
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Youngpo413: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2015
chigoizie7:
I think dey both have the same 24rs per day, if the mountain does not go to mohamed, let mohamed move to the mountain. If u know wat I mean. @least, make she intimidate her friends with her being independent and not depending on guys for pads.

So, she is now classifying her love based on how her friends bf showers them with gifts. She is just pathetic. And if she so. Want those gifts by fire by force, make he dump d guy shikina.

Btw, all those gals doing runs, why are they mostly broke? Wetin dem de use that money do? A it stands, I know many of them, they are all flashy all the time,but they are always broke, why? I knew one who could not afford her hospital bill when she fell sick,
nature has a way of balancing equations.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by chigoizie7(m): 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2015
Youngpo413:
nature has a way of balancing equations.

Seriously? Are u kidding me right now?

Maybe u re correct.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Its not good to call someone ugly, no matter what.
u wan make d guy lie....person ugly ee ugly simple
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Youngpo413: 5:13pm On Jun 16, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
The same way most rich guys can't date or marry broke and jobless girls who will end up as liabilities for them, have you wonder why millionaire sons marry millionaire daughters so in as much as a guy need to hustle to be rich a girl should be left out because most rich people have no regard for poor people. So don't think as a girl without having any value you are entitled to a rich guy by default.
all their hopes are on their pusys,at the end all of them will disapointed cos they have nothing else to offer
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:

u wan make d guy lie....person ugly ee ugly simple

She's not ugly
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by mikolo80: 5:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:

U just said my mind kiss
broke guy not insecure guy,english

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man? / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.