Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53658 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Omotayor123(f): 10:46am On Jun 16, 2015
vacant06:
dirty black bitch
your dp says it allgrin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2015
sheyman4phy:
That guy too like to talk the truth Otito oro ba bobo yen je

Its not good to call someone ugly, no matter what.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2015
Aminat508:
. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

Wetin make u do face like that
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Esdb3: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

heart ke loun loun..
Broke boyfriend will only bring you backwardness...
what is their use without money
only money speaks.

Stupid gold digger. Look at her yeye dirty picture. You can't even get a rich dude with your dirty package self. Poor thing. You shouldn't come out here showing your poverty to the world.

Boys watch out this is the type of girl that will tie you down with pregnancy so she and her family of destitutes can find crumbs to eat. Mtchww!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
your dp says it allgrin

Ignore them

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Omotayor123(f): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Ignore them
yes dear.. I see they are pained...
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by leGeExus(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:

OK, while strolling you bump into a suya spot nd she wants to have a taste??
No be that kind brokeness nah......
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

Wetin make u do face like that

You cheating on me? watin carry your eyes go her face?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by vacant06(m): 10:49am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
your dp says it allgrin
lol Bi*tch
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

some people are broke some times na, it's normal.
But the one's wey dey broke all the time be d wahala. grin grin grin
I don't take such guys serious oooooo.FOR WHERE? THEIR LOVE TALES NA EAR ACHE.OONCE THEIR HAND TOUCH SMALL MONEY, NA THAT TIME THEIR CHARACTER DEY S HOW.

As for the bolded. Frustrated sexxxx? ? grin grin grin grin
true,dats why I hate broke guys
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

You cheating on me? watin carry your eyes go her face?

How many people de accuse me of cheating na?

Oyin I no fit cheat on u na
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Its not good to call someone ugly, no matter what.
The thing is that not all of us can hide the truth.He spoke his mind buh am sure someone is really dying for her in her street or her dpt.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

yes dear..

Broke guys are also aggressive, that's why they are attacking you. Don't reply them again

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

How many people de accuse me of cheating na?
Oyin I no fit cheat on u na

Oh I see, so we plenty
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
To all the ladies in the house,please what is the yard stick to measure if a guy is broke or not?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:55am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Oh I see, so we plenty

U no de see aminat508 de fire me and u no fit defend me, small time u go say u love me
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by leGeExus(m): 10:58am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:

heart ke loun loun..
Broke boyfriend will only bring you backwardness...
what is their use without money
only money speaks.
Tot u be one better babe the way you're dropping ur comment,Untill i saw ur pix.Even broke guys should avoid you..see as she dey make mouth!you Paki n Okro
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Tmgroove2nite(m): 11:01am On Jun 16, 2015
Omotayor123:
I wonder oooo.

No money, no love jaregrin.

***-----**********************************-*------
Seriously, money is not love buy it's an essential factor in love..

As far as I'm concern,
fvck broke niggastongue
Eiyaahhh and yet you want a rich dude who'd respect you abi?
I really pity you after chasing d rich goons left and center and they ditch you after paying for your service na you go run cum nairaland cum say all men are evil blah blah blah
na that time ogun special fire go burn u grin cheesy hehehe....

For every other girl that thinks this way sorry cos 1 am pretty sure you are broke thats why you are soo attracted to cash .. (Opp terms attract)
Buh the earlier you girls understand that rich guys aint fools the better..
he was smart enough to attract money to himself therefore he'd be smart enough to know you want him around cos of his money !! therefore he also wants you around cos of ya body and nothing more and when he's done with that he's gonna move on to subscribe to a fresher one as far as the money remains (k) Constant!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Orikinla(m): 11:03am On Jun 16, 2015
How can a broke guy date a girl as beautiful as this? grin

Source: http://www.totnaija..com/2015/06/avon-announces-beauty-for-purpose.html

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Tmgroove2nite(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2015
classicB:
My friends and myself were discussing about relationship stuffs recently.
We talked about one of our coursemate that is lucky enough to have a guy that cares so much about her, takes care of her, up to the point of giving her salary grin yet this girl doesn't love or appreciate the guy at all, she still go about sleeping with men cos of chicken change.

And we also have one that is currently in love with a broke guy. They have been together for close to 3years now and sometimes this girl feels like the guy doesn't love her enough simply because she sees what her friends are getting from their guy and she's not privileged to get it from her own boyfriend. Its not as if she doesn't love the guy or anything but she sometimes get jealous and imagine herself in the shoes of girls I mentioned above.
Her boyfriend loves her and he isn't cheating on her.

So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

WAIT ooo you've said it all now!!!
Since you guys are sure the guy loves the chick that means he must have shown love ..
You cant know someone loves you if he doesnt show it.
Love and care goes far beyond material things .
1.It drops to the fear in his eyes when he offends bae
2. The worry he gets when she's not okay
3. The hustle he gets in just to provide or solve a need.
4. The tenderness i the voice when he say's i love you.
5. The rebuke he throws out when someone else talks ill of bae.. etc
CASH DOESNT GIVE ALL THIS BEWARE!!!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:
Money can't buy love but broke guys are annoying sometimes. I'm not saying its wrong to date a broke guy. They are always insecure about the relationship and keep accusing the lady of cheating.

My opinion

Seems u are talking from experience. Care to share? Plssssssss

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by BobbyDean(m): 11:26am On Jun 16, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Oya je ka korin, korin pelu .
I'm sorry, the song is playing in my head.

He can! By showering her with affection

*modified*
Ehehehehehhehhehehehehhehehh. My first FTC ever on nairaland. Well, I dedicate it to
Pink cadillacs
Russel the love muscle
Boogy harry
RIP eldo mr hoozoo
Grand shikwane
Shibabado shibaabo
And I can't forget kick ass kenny mainstry
Cause now I'm in the mainstream, I f*uck with the A team. Out.
Guess you high on that song
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by bobojoshua(m): 11:28am On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:
the question is what do we mean by broke?....Do u mean a student who is not frm a rich home but studying hard to be somebody? or a guy who graduated and is struggling to get a life? or someone who has no dream or plan for life.....if u mean the first 2,then i think once in a while he can take his lady out or get her something affordable within his means eg eat out dat wont be more than 2k or,stroll and eat suya atleast once a week wont cost more than1k or by her a top not more than 2.5k, moreso he should make sure his affection level is high pecking n kissing her at the right time with assuring words of a better tommorow.

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Kjking(m): 11:34am On Jun 16, 2015
DrGroove:
What concerns a broke guy with girlfriend?
His pocket is broke,abi?
Is his diccckkk also broke?
If not,he should go look for money
Empty pocket has no right to have errrrection!
Lol
and what concerns an empty coconut head girl with fixing Brazilian hair?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ikeepitreal(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2015
tundeotunba:

I dey feel U Bro!
Cheers man.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ikeepitreal(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2015
BobbyDean:
Guess you high on that song
Lol, yh, I guess too
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by mubarak001(m): 11:45am On Jun 16, 2015
Truth is, let the guy let her move on. Or for how long would he keep promising and explaining?
I have seen guys b4 mi messed up all cos of their inability to meet up and let go when they cant make things happen.
I used to have two beautiful ladies b4 i grad from college, when i cant predict the future very bright though but i don't wanna waste their time cos i wouldn't know God's plans for mi. I mutually and humbly broke up with them, very painful though but now, one is married and the other about to marry. Imagine dem still waiting on mi by now, i will be under pressure, they would have been unhappy with mi and in fact, the worst can be imagined.
Except the babe is very young and no haste to marry. Let the impatient and serious ones move ahead!

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 16, 2015
by sending her kisses through Western Union
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by BATISNAIJA(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
So my question is, how do u think a broke guy can show love, and care to his girlfriend in the absence of cash?

[/quote]

U asked d wrong question....d question should be how can a girl appreciate a guy wit or witout moni?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by hustla(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
It is a sin for a broke guy to be in love
I am a guy oo, before una roast me and even me sef broke; hence the singleness

Why have a girl u cant take care of ? IS it by force? USe the limited resources on yourself na

grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by hustla(m): 12:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Kizmarty:
by sending her kisses through Western Union

undecided
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 16, 2015
why hate a broke guy?
simply don't get into a relationship with him ;if you can't bear the storm go find yourself a shade but don't come back when you see signs of sunlight sha.

Another thing; what do you mean by a guy is broke?
seriously, we all get broke...even the ones with gold spoon in mouth,we all do.

if you're not so money minded,you won't mind sticking with whatever your guy has to offer even when he's got nothing to offer.

And to those babes in the university; you should mind how you pile up your needs and pushing your guy to meet up with your demands,com on! we are all in same race...it's stupid for you to ask of a kobo,let love drive him to give you a treat once in awhile.

I'm off sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Lady Finds Love Potion In The House Of Her Prospective Boyfriend (Photos) / Is It The Man That Weds The Woman Or Woman Weds Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.