Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,063 members, 7,863,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (53843 Views)

What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / Dating A Broke Guy Is Not A Guarantee He Will Marry You When He Becomes Rich / 10 Ways Ladies Will Frustrate Your Life If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by samdolad(m): 8:28pm On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

Omo guy, I no get money and I get one of the best ladies in the world as babe. Leave money issue, the most important thing na the potentials wey she see in you
Money gud 4 any relatnship o, it takes undastanding to see ur potentials. Money or no money, its takes undastanding, patience & endurance 4 any relatnship to survive.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
EggovinMma:

You failed to mention those that never succeed.Talk about the folks you don't see on TV.Not all things eventually fall in place.As for calling me a runs girl,you are very stupid!

sis lemme paraphrase wat mitchel obama said "if he was anything today it was cos i stood by him" remember she had oportunity of marrying a rich guy who had a big nice eatry....while obama was then busy being broke....if ladies can judge guys buy their efforts to succeed and their zeal to work hard...we wil av less hrt brks n av more guys who love for real....there will be guys who will nt be faithful after all dat sha....bt alot will be....i wish to see ladies who will say we went tru it togeda now we r happy togeda

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 8:30pm On Jun 16, 2015
samdolad:

Money gud 4 any relatnship o, it takes undastanding to see ur potentials. Money or no money, its takes undastanding, patience & endurance 4 any relatnship to survive.

Na true u talk, but the one wey de vex me na some wowo girls wey go dey use mouth say dem no fit friend poor man.

Dem need check records of all the rich men and wives wey dem marry, how many get wowo wife?
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 8:33pm On Jun 16, 2015
temmym4:

lol. am sorry sis. na the girl no wan put her hand where it is meant to be placed. ;-D
§huo
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:

what of desperado ladies walking into big supermarkets without buying anything jus waiting for someone to say hi...and God bless he is rich
lol,those kind of girls nawa o
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Make una leave the Lady alone
Ok sis...I rest my case
Make she watch her utterances next time
Walai romance section made my day today...I think I shld become a regular member now.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,those kind of girls nawa o

i worked in a lebannese company that has an outlet in a bigtime supermarket as a manager so i knw wat am saying....some even came to me to give their nos to my bosses.....imagine dat bad
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2015
amakaffy:
Omo T are u from ibadan?
stop jare,u guys wahala too much
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 8:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:

i worked in a lebannese company that has an outlet in a bigtime supermarket as a manager so i knw wat am saying....some even came to me to give their nos to my bosses.....imagine dat bad
those ones na ajepako babes,a normal babe can't try dis ish
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 8:56pm On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

Na true u talk, but the one wey de vex me na some wowo girls wey go dey use mouth say dem no fit friend poor man.

Dem need check records of all the rich men and wives wey dem marry, how many get wowo wife?
abi
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 8:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
sheyman4phy:

Ok sis...I rest my case
Walai romance section made my day today...I think I shld become a regular member now.
lol,so naso u con put someone matter for head like dis,smh,trouble maker
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
sheyman4phy:

Ok sis...I rest my case

Haha....tell her that I don't know her
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

Loomer baby! I worwor but na you I want marry
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 9:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
those ones na ajepako babes,a normal babe can't try dis ish

the babes wee i dey talk na fine so called classy gurls.....they are interested in cash
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 9:15pm On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:

the babes wee i dey talk na fine so called classy gurls.....they are interested with cash
its a lie,classy gals dnt behave like dat,if u enter where dem they live,u go run away,why wanting to date a guy so dat ur financial status go improve,dat one na rubbish
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
its a lie,classy gals dnt behave like dat,if u enter where dem they live,u go run away,why wanting to date a guy so dat ur financial status go improve,dat one na rubbish

them dey appear classy....na de latest phones dem dey use .....d lebanese bros them na mugu too....bt na d gurls mugu pass.....imagine eeh one time one of d lebanese guys say make i go pay in 20k to one babe we dey benin....if i see dat babe on another babe i go follow am even under heavy rain....bt d gurl come eeh....if u see hw d lebanese guy take maltreat am d guy come eben tell me say d gurl na rubbish....if no be say him na my oga i for stone am.....thats eg of wat some ladies can do for money....i knw dem wella
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by piicity(m): 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2015
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by samdolad(m): 9:34pm On Jun 16, 2015
loomer:

Like I've written earlier, a broke guy today, can be a rich guy tomorow, most of the rich guys of 2day were once poor. Bt d questn is. How many girls want to endure? Na green land most of dem dey find o
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by samdolad(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

grin
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by arinolaa(f): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2015
His actions have to speak louder than his words. He has to show her he loves her and not just say it.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
oyin17:

Baby sweet, baby fine
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by loomer: 10:02pm On Jun 16, 2015
samdolad:

Like I've written earlier, a broke guy today, can be a rich guy tomorow, most of the rich guys of 2day were once poor. Bt d questn is. How many girls want to endure? Na green land most of dem dey find o

Make dem continue de find green land.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:

them dey appear classy....na de latest phones dem dey use .....d lebanese bros them na mugu too....bt na d gurls mugu pass.....imagine eeh one time one of d lebanese guys say make i go pay in 20k to one babe we dey benin....if i see dat babe on another babe i go follow am even under heavy rain....bt d gurl come eeh....if u see hw d lebanese guy take maltreat am d guy come eben tell me say d gurl na rubbish....if no be say him na my oga i for stone am.....thats eg of wat some ladies can do for money....i knw dem wella
and u call those classy babes,dem be ajepako
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by darichlife: 10:32pm On Jun 16, 2015
What's wrong with you girls hustling for your own money?? you always make me Wanna go mad when you keep saying he is broke and not my class, no wonder u keep opening legs for cash and not for emotions.
it's disgusting and shameful

1 Like

Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
suzzy16:
and u call those classy babes,dem be ajepako

well me knw sabi sha....bt na hw them they chase dia money.....the oda gurl we be my colleague leave him boyf we dey wrk for anoda branch follow one of my indian oga till him marry am,the indian bigger bosses transfer her husband to lagos with a smaller portfolio since he broke their rule of marrying a staff and a Nigerian.....the last i heard frm her friend who said she wished she never married d india guy cos she isnt happy
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2015
ceecee0703:

well me knw sabi sha....bt na hw them they chase dia money.....the oda gurl we be my colleague leave him boyf we dey wrk for anoda branch follow one of my indian oga till him marry am,the indian bigger bosses transfer her husband to lagos with a smaller portfolio since he broke their rule of marrying a staff and a Nigerian.....the last i heard frm her friend who said she wished she never married d india guy cos she isnt happy
india guy my foot,how d love go be self
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Amazo: 5:16am On Jun 17, 2015
ceecee0703:

what of desperado ladies walking into big supermarkets without buying anything jus waiting for someone to say hi...and God bless he is rich

Better to be the rich guy hoes are trying to mooch on, than being a deadbeat boyfriend! Besides, the problem isn't about being broke -even super-rich folks get broke sometimes. But staying broke so long without tangible prospects of ending the cycle is a problem. Only a very stupîd girl will blindly stick to such a broke guy with no prospects.
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 17, 2015
suzzy16:
india guy my foot,how d love go be self
The guy will be singing and dancing for her now and after few years,she would have learnt how to sing and dance too
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by ceecee0703(m): 7:20am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=suzzy16 post=34842308]india guy my foot,how d love go be self[/quo

no be girls say money na love.....and besides for her mind she marry expatriate.....lolz
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by Maser: 9:09am On Jun 17, 2015
EggovinMma:

You failed to mention those that never succeed.Talk about the folks you don't see on TV.Not all things eventually fall in place.As for calling me a runs girl,you are very stupid!

Must you depend on a man for livelihood? Whatever happened to women working hard on their own? Think of what you'll contribute to a man's life not just what you'll take. Stupid you said? Haven't read more stupid posts than yours and you still have a chance to turn your life around from your current mindset before its too late. Just an advice!
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 9:31am On Jun 17, 2015
[quote author=ceecee0703 post=34848385][/quote]and she go regret am,yeye girl
Re: How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? by suzzy16(f): 9:33am On Jun 17, 2015
sheyman4phy:

The guy will be singing and dancing for her now and after few years,she would have learnt how to sing and dance too
dat will be indian film,season 1 and season 2,it will never end

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / My Girlfriend Just Broke Our 5 Year Relationship. Pls I Need Advise!!! / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.