Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? (20208 Views)

Man Slammed Online For Saving Mother Instead Of Wife; Who Would You Have Saved? / Nigeria:a Nation Of Wife Beaters? / Wife-beaters -understanding Your Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by coogar: 1:26pm On Jun 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Dem and dem grandpapa full NL ke!
Na today? grin

Nigeria, a nation of women walking around with "slap-blisters" on their faces!

One reason you can't see the profile pics of many "loud-mouth"!

Black EYE. . . Na DOUBU-TRIPOO!
cheesy

you may have a point here. grin
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:28pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

all those married men you consistently sleep with consider you a sex machine. old habits die hard. if they are doing it to their wives, how much more you that they consider a cüm bucket?

you are not seriously enjoying - you are just suffering & smiling. cheesy
even a lagos cougar to is talking grin
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by Stillfire: 1:29pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

ewo!!!!!!!!!
it's not up to 99%
jeeeez - what do you take nigerian males for? a chunky percentage are even celibates - where are those in your stats. i would put it between 50-80%. grin

99.9% has more effect. grin grin grin The 0.1% make up for the celibates and good Nigerian men. grin Make sure you warn your brothers. They should not carry that gra gra to the West, otherwise prison awaits them here.
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
Are you done? Such a huge weight of pain lifted off your shoulder. Right? grin
funlord:
grin

No its not "DAME sambarry!" It is actually a caricature of 2 fictional but popular cartoon comic characters called "superman and wonder woman" depicting the style of "written slap" you had received on the post!

If only your childhood had not been characterised by "low rations,squalor, extreme poverty, poor diets, lack of adequate home training, ignorance, child rape, _incest, exposure to crime, prostitution and other social vices, then maybe you may have developed into a fully cultured and knowledgeable lady and then would have had an idea of "who and what" they both are and represent!

But unfortunately you have been left to spawn into a "local, brash, rant obsessed, mentally impaired zelda like creature that refuses to quit acting like a court jester in public!" Kindly swerve onto oncoming traffic, you would be of more benefit to the earth if you end up as "road kill for wild animals to devour!" Speaking of "charity beginning at home", I don't think your present location under the oshodi bye pass bridge qualifies as a home! Your daughter deserves better please!

Toodles!
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by Stillfire: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Dem and dem grandpapa full NL ke!
Na today? grin

Nigeria, a nation of women walking around with "slap-blisters" on their faces!

One reason you can't see the profile pics of many "loud-mouth"!

Black EYE, NOSE and LIPS . . Na DOUBU-TRIPOO! cheesy
Some even carry horns for head like UNICORNS, dey make mouth like "God with us" or "The Lord is Great"!

Mtcheeeeeeew!!!!

All these "Clara CHIMES" ati "BOLANLE" of Deji Akure with punched-out clintorises! cheesy

Haaaaa Kanwulia... it's not fair o. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by coogar: 1:31pm On Jun 17, 2015
Stillfire:

99.9% has more effect. grin grin grin The 0.1% make up for the celibates and good Nigerian men. grin Make sure you warn your brothers. They should not carry that gra gra to the West, otherwise prison awaits them here.

so what do you say to the women who use sex to punish their hubbies? is that reverse râpe? cheesy
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:32pm On Jun 17, 2015
You're just a market square clown grin
coogar:

the size of your foolishness if measured in wattage would solve all the electricity problems in the developing countries. there's no marital rape in nigeria, stop arguing like a semi-illiterate. grin

it could be rape!
she cannot say no because she has been told by the church, her parents & the society at large never to say no to her hubby.

deep down, she would rather not have sex during that period but can she even bring herself to open her mouth that she doesn't want sëx?
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by Mutaino7(m): 1:33pm On Jun 17, 2015
If u lots are going to talk about domestic violence abeg America should top d list *ray rice, 50cent palaver, kim and ray and many more* not to talk of the none celebrities stories dat dont make headlines.. Nigeria is still learning compare to d level of spousal violence being xperience in d west nd east(arabs).

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by coogar: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2015
Mutaino7:
If u lots are going to talk about domestic violence abeg America should top d list *ray rice, 50cent palaver, kim and ray and many more* not to talk of the none celebrities stories dat dont make headlines.. Nigeria is still learning compare to d level of spousal violence being xperience in d west nd east(arabs).

the incidence isn't really the matter, it's the punishment that we are talking about. at least, wife beaters in the west get punished. what happens to wife beaters in nigeria? even when the evidence of wife barred by dino melayie was exposed, you people still went ahead to vote him as a senator.

it's a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2015
FrancisTony:
5pages already. I can smell hypocrisy. lipsrsealed

Even those that create threads on how women should be beaten and are on every thread to justify violence. undecided
are you minding them grin

coogar being their chair man
funlord aka market square jester being their vice chair man and the remaining host of cockroaches and drag Queens fronting as men are the championers grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:45pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

the incidence isn't really the matter, it's the punishment that we are talking about. at least, wife beaters in the west get punished. what happens to wife beaters in nigeria? even when the evidence of wife barred by dino melayie was exposed, you people still went ahead to vote him as a senator.

it's a disgrace!
who voted who?

People voted abi they rigged the elections

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by coogar: 1:46pm On Jun 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:

funlord aka market square jester being their vice chair man and the remaining host of cockroaches and drag Queens fronting as men are the championers grin

SAMBARRY:
You're just a market square clown grin

it's obvious you don't have anything intelligent to contribute to the discourse. it's beyond your intellectual threshold.

we will call for your expertise when the discourse veers off tangent to the current prices of pepper, onions & maggi cubes.

no vex.....

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:48pm On Jun 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Muhehehehehe

Na lie I tok? cheesy

How "The Lord" nor go be dem ShePHAAAD", when NAIJA MEN don beat shegey comot dem AZZZZES like SHEEP? cheesy
exactly my point in the first few pages grin

Some of the wife beaters placed where they belong

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by pickabeau1: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
wicked...

funlord:
grin

No its not "DAME sambarry!" It is actually a caricature of 2 fictional but popular cartoon comic characters called "superman and wonder woman" depicting the style of "written slap" you had received on the post!

If only your childhood had not been characterised by "low rations,squalor, extreme poverty, poor diets, lack of adequate home training, ignorance, child rape, _incest, exposure to crime, prostitution and other social vices, then maybe you may have developed into a fully cultured and knowledgeable lady and then would have had an idea of "who and what" they both are and represent!

But unfortunately you have been left to spawn into a "local, brash, rant obsessed, mentally impaired zelda like creature that refuses to quit acting like a court jester in public!" Kindly swerve onto oncoming traffic, you would be of more benefit to the earth if you end up as "road kill for wild animals to devour!" Speaking of "charity beginning at home", I don't think your present location under the oshodi bye pass bridge qualifies as a home! Your daughter deserves better please!

Toodles!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:50pm On Jun 17, 2015
These are where your mates are. In a matter of years you will soon join them grin

coogar:

it's obvious you don't have anything intelligent to contribute to the discourse. it's beyond your intellectual threshold.

we will call for your expertise when the discourse veers off tangent to the current prices of pepper, onions & maggi cubes.

no vex.....
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by coogar: 1:51pm On Jun 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
who voted who?

People voted abi they rigged the elections

why was he even allowed to contest in the first place if not because gluttons like you are in play?

you put career criminals in power & you expect change in the country. the love of your belly has turned you into a zombie.
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2015
pickabeau1:
wicked...

very very.!!!!

Perfect description of mama funlord undecided
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by coogar: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
These are where your mates are. In a matter of years you will soon join them grin

more like those are the calibre of men you sleep with in your owambe parties. this is why you kept their pictures so you can have something to wänk with. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

why was he even allowed to contest in the first place if not because gluttons like you are in play?

you put career criminals in power & you expect change in the country. the love of your belly has turned you into a zombie.
like I'm the party chair man or part of the people who rigged elections. You better channel your frustrations elsewhere grin
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

more like those are the calibre of men you sleep with in your owambe parties. this is why you kept their pictures so you can have something to wänk with. grin
more like your soon to be cell mates when caught wink
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by coogar: 1:55pm On Jun 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
like I'm the party chair man or part of the people who rigged elections. You better channel your frustrations elsewhere grin

like you didn't collect small money from these dubious men?

glutton!
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 1:57pm On Jun 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

The truth is that these men are VICTIMS too!
They suffered unspeakable abuse from their fathers and MOTHERS as children.
A generational CURSE! angry
that is manifesting even in this thread grin

don't you see how furious they are for someone exposing and speaking against it grin

I can literally see the strands of their hair at attention grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by funlord(m): 1:59pm On Jun 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:

grin
SAMBARRY:

Madam kindly take your "deranged mentions" somewhere else! I have given you the facts of your life and something to chew on this early afternoon! I'm not suprised that you ended up single, again? You probably nagged and irritated the poor man to death or he was becoming suffocated by your "vacuous, quasi-mgbeke based illogical tantrums!" This must have been what spurred him to proceed to go A.W.O.L. permanently, which must have also added more years to his now "un-cursed" life! Even Jesus finds you to be very dumb! The truth hurts ,I know this is why you are bothered, but my head is also hurting now because I am engaging in banter with an "award winning dunce"! I'm not used to typing AT YOUR INFINITESIMAL LEVEL! Till we jam at your next show of shame on NL, I bid you Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

like you didn't collect small money from these dubious men?

glutton!
how much can they afford to pay me for the extreme abuse and havoc they have caused in this country. No amount!

Speaking of the billions of naira used for wardrobe allowance by some senathieves but that's a story for another day.
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Your display picture. lipsrsealed
Hmm Kanwulia!!! grin
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by coogar: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
how much can they afford to pay me for the extreme abuse and havoc they have caused in this country. No amount!

Speaking of the billions of naira used for wardrobe allowance by some senathieves but that's a story for another day.

oh please.....
a UK-used blackberry bold 5 & second hand peruvian weave is enough to get you on their side. grin
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 2:01pm On Jun 17, 2015
Pele.so you haven't finished crying. Let me bring basin so you can cry more grin

fun fool grin
funlord:
grin

Madam kindly take your "deranged mentions" somewhere else! I have given you the facts of your life and something to chew on this early afternoon! I'm not suprised that you ended up single, again? You probably nagged and irritated the poor man to death or he was becoming suffocated by your "vacuous, quasi-mgbeke based illogical tantrums!" This must have been what spurred him to proceed to go A.W.O.L. permanently, which must have also added more years to his now "un-cursed" life! Even Jesus finds you to be very dumb! The truth hurts ,I know this is why you are bothered, but my head is also hurting now because I am engaging in banter with an "award winning dunce"! I'm not used to typing AT YOUR INFINITESIMAL LEVEL! Till we jam at your next show of shame on NL, I bid you Shalom!
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by SAMBARRY: 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2015
coogar:

oh please.....
a UK-used blackberry bold 5 & second hand peruvian weave is enough to get you on their side. grin
you are mad. Go and buy that one for your 200naira ojota ashewos you patronise grin
Re: Nigeria: A Nation Of Wife-beaters? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2015
5minsmadness:
Life is too short to waste it reading something this long! angry

Lol for once I agree. Too long and too much grammar (and I like grammar cheesy)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

Pictures Of Daddies Carrying Their Kids & Working / 10 Things That Are Too Real For Nigerians Who Have Ever Used A Public Toilet / Sexual Abuse And Our Children. Signs To Watch Out For.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.