Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

My Husband Cheated On Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheated On Me (10592 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / This Woman's Husband Cheated On Her&left Her Homeless, Her Response Was Genius. / Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by realcele: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2009
Woman you people dey mourn too much. You don crucify the guy as if definately he will do it again take arm easy now.

As you have said, follow your heart, give him all the chances. It was a mistake that will never happen he said. Believe him and move on. Whatever you decide on is up to you, you know what you can tolerate so keep smiling.

If it is true he wants to leave there is nothing you can do about that he is an adult and he knows what he wants, he might love but marriage is more than love. You need to look at the fact that he wants to leave more that is unfaithfulness. He might one to leave and choose to be unfaithful but got a bit unlucky by coming home with Clamydia while clubbing.

when it comes to men, women and marriage no one can really understand. Men love adventures. If i dey your shoe ( i dey wear mine and i know where it hurts me most), I will ask him why he wants to leave? why he think he does not deserve you probing questions. He might be going through more than what he is saying out.

I wish you all the best and wisdom.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by springss: 2:22am On Feb 25, 2009
@Poster, irrespective of what people on this forum express, no one here knows your husband better than you do. People may base their judgement on irrelevant experiences. It's very easy to destroy a good relationship, but difficult to build one. Those asking that you forgive him, should not be viewed as advocating unequal treatment because you are a woman. Afterall women also cheat their spouses. Yeah, most guys find it more difficult to forgive a cheating spouse especially if the guy has been faithful. But many still forgive, if they truly love their wife (depending on the circumstances).

Your husband's case was out of plain stupidity , getting drunk. You are lucky you've found someone whom you truly love and who feels the same about you. I don't believe one 'screw up' is enough justification to dump a good relationship. I'm sure he's ashamed of his actions. If he truly loves you, he'll mend his ways. I'm sorry you have had to pay in more than one way for his miss-deed (getting infected et al).

Give him a second chance and hopefully time will heal your hurt and pain. Good luck with your marriage.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Gabry(f): 2:32am On Feb 25, 2009
No wonder most men goes to hell undecided
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by springss: 3:09am On Feb 25, 2009
gabrywyl:

No wonder most men goes to hell  undecided

How do you know?  Have you been to hell before?
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by gamechange(m): 3:17am On Feb 25, 2009
@poster

Its all psycology.
The fact that he says he wants to leave is a tactic that immediately puts you on the defensive. I remember a few years ago a friend of mine was caught cheating by his wife and he used the exact same tactic. He came home apologizing, saying , since he had been caught, she deserved better, he would have to leave, she in turn started to beg him no to go, that she was willing to work at the marriage. This now is a standing joke which we constantly reminisce over when we hang out. This guy has you where he wants you. If you love someone, you do not hurt them, period. Thats my belief and no phantom or silly reason anybody comes up with can change that. I am human and I have urges and desires which I candidly would tell my wife, so we do take joint action to rectify the situation rather than hide and jump at every opportunity a girl throws at me. I love my wife too much to want to make her sad or hurt, its enough of the excuses, real men dont do stupid.

Its appears to me that your man has you wrapped around his finger, he knows you can't leave him, and dont be fooled thinking this is the only time he has been unfaithful, just accept that this is the one that got blown over cause of the STD he infected you. At the end of the day, no one on any forum can really advise you. The situation is your cross to bare, you know him, is he in your life for you or is he in your life for himself? If for you, then maybe it really is an aberration otherwise do the right thing.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by DaPhoenix(f): 3:20am On Feb 25, 2009
gamechange:

@poster

Its all psycology.
The fact that he says he wants to leave is a tactic that immediately puts you on the defensive. I remember a few years ago a friend of mine was caught cheating by his wife and he used the exact same tactic. He came home apologizing, saying , since he had been caught, she deserved better, he would have to leave, she in turn started to beg him no to go, that she was willing to work at the marriage. This now is a standing joke which we constantly reminisce over when we hang out. This guy has you where he wants you. If you love someone, you do not hurt them, period. Thats my belief and no phantom or silly reason anybody comes up with can change that. I am human and I have urges and desires which I candidly would tell my wife, so we do take joint action to rectify the situation rather than hide and jump at every opportunity a girl throws at me. I love my wife too much to want to make her sad or hurt, its enough of the excuses, real men dont do stupid.

Its appears to me that your man has you wrapped around his finger, he knows you can't leave him, and dont be fooled thinking this is the only time he has been unfaithful, just accept that this is the one that got blown over cause of the STD he infected you. At the end of the day, no one on any forum can really advise you. The situation is your cross to bare, you know him, is he in your life for you or is he in your life for himself? If for you, then maybe it really is an aberration otherwise do the right thing.

Bravo!!!
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Gabry(f): 3:26am On Feb 25, 2009
springss:

How do you know? Have you been to hell before?

I saw South park the other day.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by DaPhoenix(f): 3:30am On Feb 25, 2009
gabrywyl:

I saw South park the other day.

ROFLMAO!!!!

*can't breathe*
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Epi: 3:32am On Feb 25, 2009
Honorable.  KUDOS kiss

gamechange:

@poster

Its all psycology.

Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by dremoney(m): 4:25am On Feb 25, 2009
@ poster,

ur nationality's trippin innit? british/american, u no well, kilo nwa kiri?, who u dey dull?

@ topic

yea, evri1 deserves a second chance, at-times more,
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by dremoney(m): 4:28am On Feb 25, 2009
gabrywyl:

+ your father, ooloshi
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by adconline(m): 4:45am On Feb 25, 2009
a second chance means that you are setting yourself up to be heartbroken again. marriage is a serious business that sometimes love does not factor in decision making of this magnitude.
I sense some self esteem  issues here. This guy has not fully pledged  to be faithfully, instead you are hoping that he doesnt cheat on you. The ball is our court. You do not need a man in your life to feel loved, but want a man. Ok. good luck
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Youngj1(m): 4:51am On Feb 25, 2009
Let me gt dis straight u married a 9ja man, who cheatz on u,confesses 2 u,and says e doesnt deserve u so he would like 2 leave u.Re u sure u re ok physically mentally and d rest.If so.Ur 9ja man is tryin 2 , Catch ma drift
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Gabry(f): 5:26am On Feb 25, 2009
dremoney:

+ your father, ooloshi

ehmm Ehmm Ehmm. . . lipsrsealed
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by busybodi: 7:51am On Feb 25, 2009
arramyjay:

Dont give him another chance,lnfact never marry a nigerian.

shut up,im sure jaybee has broken ur heart or prolly dumped u,dats why u think u can come on here and advise smone against marrying a nigerian

idiot
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Gabry(f): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2009
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by fender(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2009
gabrywyl:

haba hw dare u say such a thing eeh
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by busybodi: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2009
hurtin:

Yes, He's Remorseful.
He Broke into tears when He told me he didn't deserve me (and thought he should leave me) because he'd been unfaithful.
He's told me it will never happen again. And That he won't ever get that drunk again unless I'm with him.

ahhahaahhahahahahha no wonder naija men use u pple"s head,u lot believe anything u see,not confirming if it  is true or not,or if it is real or fake grin grin
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Gabry(f): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2009
fender:

haba hw dare u say such a thing eeh

no blame me ooo, Blame South park  sad
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by spikedcylinder: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2009
gamechange:

@poster

Its all psycology.
The fact that he says he wants to leave is a tactic that immediately puts you on the defensive. I remember a few years ago a friend of mine was caught cheating by his wife and he used the exact same tactic. He came home apologizing, saying , since he had been caught, she deserved better, he would have to leave, she in turn started to beg him no to go, that she was willing to work at the marriage. This now is a standing joke which we constantly reminisce over when we hang out. This guy has you where he wants you. If you love someone, you do not hurt them, period. Thats my belief and no phantom or silly reason anybody comes up with can change that. I am human and I have urges and desires which I candidly would tell my wife, so we do take joint action to rectify the situation rather than hide and jump at every opportunity a girl throws at me.I love my wife too much to want to make her sad or hurt, its enough of the excuses, real men dont do stupid.

Awww. . . . . this is so sweet. smiley
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by maddock(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2009
I have read some of our comments with interest and it amazes me how sad a lot of us are, i mean whats the big deal about the guy cheating on the wife,apologises and stuff. Marriage is something that can either get beautiful or sour but its our prayer that ours should always be beautiful, but because of this westernization bulls**t disvorce is what readily come to some of our twisted minds. I mean for Christ sake we are human and are prune to making mistakes and error and thats the reason the word FORGIVENESS is in the dictionary. We should not always be quick to give advice that will bring about sadness, we were not there when they said i do, so let them continue to do what they said they will do. A lot of us have not really experienced fantastic relationship thats why we are always quick to destroy what other people have, for them to be sad just like us.
A real man that loves his wife would not cheat on her but since our John Doe does cheat on her shame on him and his love, but the quarrel, the fights,the making up and the good,good S** is what make any relationship worthwhile. So please HURTIN take your man back and put in  your best in making this marriage work,ok. God luck in this endeavour.

For all you NIGERIAN HATERS take the next available chartered private jet to hell and wait there till hell starts snowing.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Akatamba(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2009
If you are not a Nigerian then why are you in here? Mumu!
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by confetti(f): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2009
oops
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Rekky(f): 10:07am On Feb 25, 2009
maddock:

I have read some of our comments with interest and it amazes me how sad a lot of us are, i mean whats the big deal about the guy cheating on the wife,apologises and stuff. Marriage is something that can either get beautiful or sour but its our prayer that ours should always be beautiful, but because of this westernization bulls**t disvorce is what readily come to some of our twisted minds. I mean for Christ sake we are human and are prune to making mistakes and error and thats the reason the word FORGIVENESS is in the dictionary. We should not always be quick to give advice that will bring about sadness, we were not there when they said i do, so let them continue to do what they said they will do. A lot of us have not really experienced fantastic relationship thats why we are always quick to destroy what other people have, for them to be sad just like us.
A real man that loves his wife would not cheat on her but since our John Doe does cheat on her shame on him and his love, but the quarrel, the fights,the making up and the good,good S** is what make any relationship worthwhile. So please HURTIN take your man back and put in  your best in making this marriage work,ok. God luck in this endeavour.

For all you NIGERIAN HATERS take the next available chartered private jet to hell and wait there till hell starts snowing.

Tanx for the advice really learnt something from it all, good reply.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by confetti(f): 10:11am On Feb 25, 2009
@ Maddock,

I like your idea of relationship cum marriage.

Its all about working it out by granting forgiveness where it is needed and forging ahead with life.

These are daily experiences of life and I cant understand why pple wont learn,
Divorce is never a solution rather it causes more harm to the society expecially where children are involved.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by JJYOU: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2009
maddock:

I have read some of our comments with interest and it amazes me how sad a lot of us are, i mean whats the big deal about the guy cheating on the wife,apologises and stuff. Marriage is something that can either get beautiful or sour but its our prayer that ours should always be beautiful, but because of this westernization bulls**t disvorce is what readily come to some of our twisted minds. I mean for Christ sake we are human and are prune to making mistakes and error and thats the reason the word FORGIVENESS is in the dictionary. We should not always be quick to give advice that will bring about sadness, we were not there when they said i do, so let them continue to do what they said they will do. [size=18pt]A lot of us have not really experienced fantastic relationship thats why we are always quick to destroy what other people have, for them to be sad just like us.[/size]
A real man that loves his wife would not cheat on her but since our John Doe does cheat on her shame on him and his love, but the quarrel, the fights,the making up and the good,good S** is what make any relationship worthwhile. So please HURTIN take your man back and put in  your best in making this marriage work,ok. God luck in this endeavour.

the idea of a beautiful, peaceful, forgiving and loving relationships is allien to most nigerians and NLders. everything is fight and fire for fire as if that is all life is about.

[size=18pt]marriage is hard work[/size] like i have always said. stop believing mills and booms and those rubbish films.

forgiveness is the bridge we must all walk one time or the other.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by hurtin(f): 10:29am On Feb 25, 2009
JJYOU:

[size=18pt]marriage is hard work[/size] like i have always said.

forgiveness is the bridge we must all walk one time or the other.

I think you're right smiley
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by toosoon(m): 11:47am On Feb 25, 2009
@poster
Take your case to CHEATERS for more video evidence before crucifying him grin grin grin just joking!!! If i may ask why the hell have you not have kids for him for 6yrs now, maybe that is one secret you did not want to share with us? Maybe you lie to him and now he has found out that you cannot have a baby for him, I beleive there is always a reason before a Man start cheating on their spouse.

so please clear this doubt of mine before i proceed with my advice!!!
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by kelvinO(m): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2009
a man dosen't say i don't deserve you cus i cheated and so i'm leaving you, after 4yrs. he tries to make up if he really love you.  is he trying to be the victim. and how come you let him live a life of a single when his married. a man that does not know how to be responsible after drinking, why not try breast feeding him.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by hurtin(f): 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2009
too_soon:

@poster
Take your case to CHEATERS for more video evidence before crucifying him grin grin grin just joking!!! If i may ask why the hell have you not have kids for him for 6yrs now, maybe that is one secret you did not want to share with us? Maybe you lie to him and now he has found out that you cannot have a baby for him, I beleive there is always a reason before a Man start cheating on their spouse.

so please clear this doubt of mine before i proceed with my advice!!!

We've Not Had Children yet, as we've not had the money to raise a child. we seem to spend a lot of our hard earn money on family in Nigeria.
And have only just started to try for a family now.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by question(m): 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2009
Trust women, they always fight over everything.
Now they are fight themselves over who has the right to cheat or not to cheat.

Na wa o.

@ poster, who cares if your husband cheats on you?
Thats you own cup of tea.
Its up to you to take a decision whether to divorce the guy, forgive him or even revenge by cheating on him too.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Rekky(f): 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2009
hurtin:

We've Not Had Children yet, as we've not had the money to raise a child. we seem to spend a lot of our hard earn money on family in Nigeria.
And have only just started to try for a family now.

we seem to spend a lot of our hard earn money on family in Nigeria.

Girl, u've got ur life to live, u know. Wake up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Counter Thread - Full Kissable Lips (pics) / Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin / "Stop Looking From Under"curvy Akwa Ibom Girl Twerks With Heavy Backsid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.