Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,946 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

My Husband Cheated On Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheated On Me (10591 Views)

CONFESSION!! I Cheated On My Boyfriend And Feel A Lot Better! / This Woman's Husband Cheated On Her&left Her Homeless, Her Response Was Genius. / Husband Cheated W/ Igbo Girl & She Did Witchcraft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by mrsb(f): 2:03pm On Mar 12, 2009
@Poster - I admire your ability to give him a 2nd chance. Major concern is not even the cheating but without condoms?! Thats f'ed up.

@Leilah - WTF??!?! Is that your only angle. You keep popping up saying "dress up" "go out clubbing" "stop him drinking". Is he a child? He is a grown man. You cannot keep a man on lockdown unless you really want to piss him off. If he is a good person (the jury is still out on this one) then its ok for him to let off some steam and have a few drinks with his mates. Men don't like to be suffocated by their wives.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by MsTom(f): 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2010
I believe he deserves a second chance but then, he has to prove that he is worth it. He needs to prove that he is prepared to be faithful for the sake of the love you both share. But then, be careful too as the next time he goes out there, he can come home with HIV and not treatable std. Sit down and talk it through.
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by Nura723(m): 1:01am On Jan 06, 2010
Men! I luv this house.Cheating is fun. Respect 4 of u cheaters, cool cool cool
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by MrCartha: 9:52am On Apr 20, 2010
And so what?!
Re: My Husband Cheated On Me by agathamari(f): 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2010
he cheated and gave you an std. he is going to clubs without you. what else do you think he is doing? for god sake woman grow some and find some self esteem and move on with your life. dont let some child degrade you or continue to disrespect you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Counter Thread - Full Kissable Lips (pics) / Characteristics Of Nigerian Guys According To Their State Of Origin / "Stop Looking From Under"curvy Akwa Ibom Girl Twerks With Heavy Backsid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.