Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

I Really Can't Find A Topic For This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Can't Find A Topic For This (6390 Views)

They Really Can't Get Enough (ladies) / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / I Really Can't Wait! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 12:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Jenepas:
Hello guys.
One hot sunny Sunday about 4 months ago while standing under the sun trying to get a taxi to a party, a car stopped for me and driver beckoned to me to come over. Not really one to accept free rides from strangers I couldn’t resist the air conditioned car beckoning to me (as in it was REALLY hot) I walked closer and took a look at the driver I almost screamed. He was cute as wow! I hoped in. We talked, laughed and complimented each other (I’m quite above average pretty myself) I asked why a drop dead gorgeous guy like him with a good job will still be single and he told me they broke up 3 months ago after dating for 6 years.
We exchanged bbm pins and numbers and the toasting began. He would call and we would chat every day. Some days he would also come looking for me where I go to work out after work and beg me to follow him to his house. I always turned him down until one month later. To be honest, I noticed a slight change in him a little before we eventually did it. However after that day, I started having to wait and wait and ask before we could see each other. I tried repeatedly to talk to him but he just says he’s having some issues….. until one day he dropped the bombshell that his babe was back in his life and that things were complicated because his family is familiar with her and they are angry with him for wanting to waste her time if he knew he wasn’t going to marry her. He went further to say that his original intention was for me to be a rebound girl, someone to keep him preoccupied during the difficult days he was apart from his gf but he genuinely fell hard for me along the way because he saw I’m a very “sweet” “easy to love” “good” “intelligent” etc girl that no sane guy would just want to sleep with and leave. He said he’s been avoiding his gf and even spending most nights in his friend’s instead of his house. I think I believe this because when he calls it’s late at night, after 11pm, even on weekends. I tried putting pressure on him by telling him about other guys who are interested in marrying me and that he should hurry up if he still wants me.
The last two times we saw I noticed him playing with my ring finger. Last week, while we were talking in his car for the first time I saw real feelings from him. He usually has this bad boyish air around him but that evening he looked like a regular guy. Before now, I have been letting him know how sad and heartbroken I was about the whole thing. He fondled my ring finger again and for the first time asked me some more personal questions about me, family, etc. after a while asked if I could get pregnant for him. I turned him down of course and said he should go see my dad if he wants to impregnate me. I called him on Sunday night and brought up breaking off because the pain of the whole thing was killing me. When I mentioned that we couldn’t be friends and that I may be gone forever when/if he ever wants to come back. Then he burst into tears. He cried like a baby and I’ve never heard so much agony in anyone’s voice before. He tried to explain that it wasn’t that easy to just throw out someone that is already so familiar with his family and that since it causes me so much pain then we could break off. Although he said he really didn't think he wanted her anymore that he just wanted to be alone to clear his head, I feel so heartbroken that she has so much advantage over me.
Yesterday I sent him a bbm message that he could do whatever he wants that makes him happy he read the msg but hasn’t replied till now. I’m so heartbroken. I have let him go but I’m so so sad.
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 12:56am On Jun 20, 2015
Jenepas:
Hello guys.
One hot sunny Sunday about 4 months ago while standing under the sun trying to get a taxi to a party, a car stopped for me and driver beckoned to me to come over. Not really one to accept free rides from strangers I couldn’t resist the air conditioned car beckoning to me (as in it was REALLY hot) I walked closer and took a look at the driver I almost screamed. He was cute as wow! I hoped in. We talked, laughed and complimented each other (I’m quite above average pretty myself) I asked why a drop dead gorgeous guy like him with a good job will still be single and he told me they broke up 3 months ago after dating for 6 years.
We exchanged bbm pins and numbers and the toasting began. He would call and we would chat every day. Some days he would also come looking for me where I go to work out after work and beg me to follow him to his house. I always turned him down until one month later. To be honest, I noticed a slight change in him a little before we eventually did it. However after that day, I started having to wait and wait and ask before we could see each other. I tried repeatedly to talk to him but he just says he’s having some issues….. until one day he dropped the bombshell that his babe was back in his life and that things were complicated because his family is familiar with her and they are angry with him for wanting to waste her time if he knew he wasn’t going to marry her. He went further to say that his original intention was for me to be a rebound girl, someone to keep him preoccupied during the difficult days he was apart from his gf but he genuinely fell hard for me along the way because he saw I’m a very “sweet” “easy to love” “good” “intelligent” etc girl that no sane guy would just want to sleep with and leave. He said he’s been avoiding his gf and even spending most nights in his friend’s instead of his house. I think I believe this because when he calls it’s late at night, after 11pm, even on weekends. I tried putting pressure on him by telling him about other guys who are interested in marrying me and that he should hurry up if he still wants me.
The last two times we saw I noticed him playing with my ring finger. Last week, while we were talking in his car for the first time I saw real feelings from him. He usually has this bad boyish air around him but that evening he looked like a regular guy. Before now, I have been letting him know how sad and heartbroken I was about the whole thing. He fondled my ring finger again and for the first time asked me some more personal questions about me, family, etc. after a while asked if I could get pregnant for him. I turned him down of course and said he should go see my dad if he wants to impregnate me. I called him on Sunday night and brought up breaking off because the pain of the whole thing was killing me. When I mentioned that we couldn’t be friends and that I may be gone forever when/if he ever wants to come back. Then he burst into tears. He cried like a baby and I’ve never heard so much agony in anyone’s voice before. He tried to explain that it wasn’t that easy to just throw out someone that is already so familiar with his family and that since it causes me so much pain then we could break off. Although he said he really didn't think he wanted her anymore that he just wanted to be alone to clear his head, I feel so heartbroken that she has so much advantage over me.
Yesterday I sent him a bbm message that he could do whatever he wants that makes him happy he read the msg but hasn’t replied till now. I’m so heartbroken. I have let him go but I’m so so sad.
love is vry complicated,dear,just do d best u can do and leave d rest
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 12:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Jenepas:

This is life. Things happen in real life. Get off the internet for once and see what's happening around you. angry
yeah,how can someone call someones real life situation a movie,some people re just damn funny
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:10am On Jun 20, 2015
mzpetite:
ya mean mehn! re u shure u not d guy? grin
lol
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:29am On Jun 20, 2015
Jenepas:

Yeah. And I would have jumped at the chance of getting pregnant for him. Come to think of it, why would he want to get me pregnant
a man getting a woman pregnant doesn't mean he love her,and doesn't determine marraige,ve u heard of the word "baby mama" or single mothers,be careful
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:30am On Jun 20, 2015
Jenepas:

I have thought of that but it's too risky. God! cry
I think I'll just go with prayers.
dnt try it,pls,marraige then,pregnancy,marriage holds a man,while pregnancy can't hold a man
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:35am On Jun 20, 2015
undecided [quote author=McEwen post=34939844]
U don see my suzzy16?
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:40am On Jun 20, 2015
McEwen:
Chai!!! Suzzy16 where are you? grin grin
undecided
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 2:01am On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:
That one? I never see am grin
lol
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by mzpetite(f): 7:18am On Jun 20, 2015
suzzy16:
dnt try it,pls,marraige then,pregnancy,marriage holds a man,while pregnancy can't hold a man
marriage stopped holding a man since I was born!
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by grimandevil: 8:52am On Jun 20, 2015
Jenepas:

I have far richer toasters pls. I'm in pains pls.

Please shut up.
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 10:53am On Jun 20, 2015
mzpetite:
bt d man will still stay committed believing he is married,bt pregnancy,he wont
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by mzpetite(f): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2015
suzzy16:
bt d man will still stay committed believing he is married,bt pregnancy,he wont
not true at all! a man who doesn't want you won't stay coz he is married to youor coz u ve a child for him

my parents were legally married. the last time he paid my school fee was when i was in pry 3 and am a graduate and serving now. can't even remeba d last time I saw him. he didn't even pay a dime on my kid sister. am not seeking for anybody's sympathy but just to let u knw nth can hold a man, marriage, children? nth! (or except of course Money and he would go as soon as he gets wot he wants)except if he loves you EXTREMELY and won't mind whateva tin his family or pp around him think of you.

men are just what they are,there are the good ones too. but still, we need to be careful of our decisions. whateva decision she takes now, wud affect her forever. afterall my mum neva knew things wud go dis bad,shes been carrying her cross alone! we all grown up now, so tenx to God

jenepas just pls forget abt dis guy alrdy, it not easy. I knw.to me I do not thk he wants you. I just read wot u wrote all over again and I feel d guy ain't real

1 Like

Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 11:32am On Jun 20, 2015
mzpetite:
not true at all! a man who doesn't want you won't stay coz he is married to youor coz u ve a child for him

my parents were legally married. the last time he paid my school fee was when i was in pry 3 and am a graduate and serving now. can't even remeba d last time I saw him. he didn't even pay a dime on my kid sister. am not seeking for anybody's sympathy but just to let u knw nth can hold a man, marriage, children? nth! (or except of course Money and he would go as soon as he gets wot he wants)except if he loves you EXTREMELY and won't mind whateva tin his family or pp around him think of you.

men are just what they are,there are the good ones too. but still, we need to be careful of our decisions. whateva decision she takes now, wud affect her forever. afterall my mum neva knew things wud go dis bad,shes been carrying her cross alone! we all grown up now, so tenx to God

jenepas just pls forget abt dis guy alrdy, it not easy. I knw.to me I do not thk he wants you. I just read wot u wrote all over again and I feel d guy ain't real
true sha,bt stop d way u re thinking,if u continue thinking like dis,u will find all men as a piece of shit,if ur father treat ur mother in a bad way,it doesn't mean dat d man u will get married to will nt cherish u,though,many bad men around
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by mzpetite(f): 11:44am On Jun 20, 2015
suzzy16:
true sha,bt stop d way u re thinking,if u continue thinking like dis,u will find all men as a piece of shit,if ur father treat ur mother in a bad way,it doesn't mean dat d man u will get married to will nt cherish u,though,many bad men around
pls read. daz why I said there re d good ones too.infact they are many, my orientation didn't change nau. just sayin expect d worst and hope for d best in woteva relationship u find ur self. dating, courtship, marriage. whateva expect d unexpectable
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2015
mzpetite:
pls read. daz why I said there re d good ones too.infact they are many, my orientation didn't change nau. just sayin expect d worst and hope for d best in woteva relationship u find ur self. dating, courtship, marriage. whateva expect d unexpectable
yeah,u got it
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by robinicule(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2015
mzpetite:
are you that old..
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by mzpetite(f): 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2015
robinicule:
are you that old..
read my oda posts on dis thread u will understand
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by McEwen(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2015
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
McEwen:
wink
lol,why re u following me about
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by McEwen(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,why re u following me about
you my e-baby now,i like u no be small grin grin

kingtom can testify to this also grin grin
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
McEwen:
kingtom can testify to this also grin grin
lol,tanx for d likeness then
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by McEwen(m): 1:18pm On Jun 20, 2015
suzzy16:
lol,tanx for d likeness then
cool
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by KingTom(m): 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
McEwen:
kingt om can testify to this also grin grin
In any court grin
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by McEwen(m): 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
KingTom:
In any court grin
u know this!!! cool
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
McEwen:
cool
okay,its raining and vry cold here
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by McEwen(m): 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2015
suzzy16:
okay,its raining and vry cold here
same here sweety,wats ur schedule for today? smiley
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by KingTom(m): 1:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
McEwen:
u know this!!! cool
cool
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2015
McEwen:

same here sweety,wats ur schedule for today? smiley
nothing,free for today,just lying on my bed and clutching on my pillow,lol
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by McEwen(m): 1:39pm On Jun 20, 2015
suzzy16:
nothing,free for today,just lying on my bed and clutching on my pillow,lol
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by suzzy16(f): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2015
McEwen:
hmmmmm lipsrsealed
yeah,why did u said hmmm
Re: I Really Can't Find A Topic For This by Jenepas: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
suzzy16:
yeah,how can someone call someones real life situation a movie,some people re just damn funny

Very insensitive of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Strip Nak*d To Prove My Big Bum Is Real – Actress Tonia ( Photo ) / Nigerian Man Celebrates 5 Years Anniversary With His Oyibo Wife (cute Photos) / Please Share Your Experience With Short Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.