Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) (22399 Views)

Poll: Allowing Nigerians to carry arms in self-defence will:

Reduce the fighting: 40% (34 votes)
Intensify the fighting: 59% (49 votes)
This poll has ended

Men Arrested In Taraba For Causing Religious Crisis - Photos / Religious Crisis In Wukari, Taraba State!!! / What Utter Madness - Civil Defence Corps Now To Carry Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by ScanLess: 3:24pm On Mar 03, 2009
Let me introduce my sweetheart; the M134 Minigun, it can spray over 50 bullets per second. i don't  have to carry it , simply mount them on vantage positions in my house and program them with motion detector sensors to shred any intruder, almajiri or robber or area cockroach. Ara ga agba ewu awusa  grin, while i just sleep on in my bedroom. that is my target, whether govt approves or not is not my headache, but i will get there. so all hypocrites like oyb on this thread can go on yakking , folks are thinking seriously of how to defend them selves and we are not far from these realities.

Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Moves: 4:43pm On Mar 03, 2009
ScanLess:

Let me introduce my sweetheart; the M134 Minigun, it can spray over 50 bullets per second. i don't have to carry it , simply mount them on vantage positions in my house and program them with motion detector sensors to shred any intruder, almajiri or robber or area cockroach. Ara ga agba ewu awusa grin, while i just sleep on in my bedroom. that is my target, whether govt approves or not is not my headache, but i will get there. so all hypocrites like oyb on this thread can go on yakking , folks are thinking seriously of how to defend them selves and we are not far from these realities.
Are you going to war, u surely dont need such weaponry to protect urself, have u considered if it was stolen whilst u r away, God forbid ones children take it to settle little squabbles
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2009
ScanLess:

Let me introduce my sweetheart; the M134 Minigun, it can spray over 50 bullets per second. i don't  have to carry it , simply mount them on vantage positions in my house and program them with motion detector sensors to shred any intruder, almajiri or robber or area cockroach. Ara ga agba ewu awusa  grin, while i just sleep on in my bedroom. that is my target, whether govt approves or not is not my headache, but i will get there. so all hypocrites like oyb on this thread can go on yakking , folks are thinking seriously of how to defend them selves and we are not far from these realities.

look at this idiot deceiving himself. don't get me started with you . . .
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by babadee(m): 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2009
And what happens to the hungry man with no Job or any of the basic neccessities but has a glock?
Nigeria cannot handle citizens owning arms
we will simply implode with things the way they r now,
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by JosBoy4Lif(m): 6:03pm On Mar 03, 2009
Almost forty percent of respondents said that it would reduce fighting,  grin
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Muza(m): 6:12pm On Mar 03, 2009
Gaskiya it would be very foolish to think that legalizing firearms will reduce fighting.
Wat do u think will happen in hoodlums,touts,area boys have access to fire arms?

The disadvantages are far more than the advantages,so lets leave the firearms to the police and soldiers.
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by bawomolo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 03, 2009
And what happens to the hungry man with no Job or any of the basic neccessities but has a glock?

An hungry man that spends his money on a glock deserves to be shot to death.
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Jakumo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2009
ScanLess:

Let me introduce my sweetheart; the M134 Minigun, it can spray over 50 bullets per second. i don't have to carry it , simply mount them on vantage positions in my house and program them with motion detector sensors to shred any intruder, almajiri or robber or area cockroach.

That minigun is adequate for the job of neutralizing home invasion bandits, Scanless, but how do you propose to limit collateral damage, given that the weapon in your picture will deliver a fire-storm of lead that will penetrate most walls like they were made of paper, and then fly another 300 yards to spare ?

Inspired by your ingenuity, I have now trained my trusty dog, Muttley, to lay down covering fire from a mobile platform, while we give chase as the invaders flee in terror.

With respect to the cockroaches who have been trying to defy federal authority in your kitchen, I would urge your field commanders to seriously consider the use of depleted Uranium warheads, to attain that all-important tactical nuclear advantage over the enemy, who are cunning, fearless, resourceful and desperate, despite their small, insect-like stature.

Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by bawomolo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 03, 2009
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by ScanLess: 11:14am On Mar 04, 2009
Man !! Jakumo , i love this your Muttley dog, man !! its super dog for real. dont worry about collateral damage, intelligent programming will take care of that. but check this , if a dog should be allowed access to Minigun, why not humans. why not nigerians ? why not ?

@oyb
i'll really love to see you talk with a gun ya mouth, fool
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 04, 2009
ScanLess:

@oyb
i'll really love to see you talk with a gun ya mouth, fool

see me see trouble o - awon internet gangsta dey make noise. he never get gun -and he already dey form hard man grin

see this coward - sneaking in and out of threads  grin

abi you want guns to reinforce your criminal tendencies - from sneak burglar to aggressive home invader  grin

eejit - abi you can't read. you intend to 'defend' your home with assault weapons normally used by armies involved in large incursions . when that chaingun  with its 30mm ammunition scatters your gate, fence, car and those of your neighbours, the euphoria will clear.

if you read, which i doubt you do you will find a term for people like you who allow having a big weapon to cloud their judgement - and do foolish things. if u've ever played any video games, you'll realize that that weapon has a 30 second to one minute delay - enough time for oybs  nna bros pacification/eradication  forces to shoot your door in with their 12 guage remington shotguns (abi you think only you fit buy gun?)

bloody retard misyarning about 'intelligent' programming. why am i even talking about guns. shebi they are jihadists - na the preferred weapon of iraqi insurgents the RPG , them go take hammer your foolish ass from long range
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by jaguda(m): 1:30pm On Mar 04, 2009
i sit down for fence.

i need the gun to protect myself, but i dey quick vex. God help me, help naija.

Arming Nigerians is not the answer. our problem na our justice system, e no dey? if dem don dey deal with people wey dey cause riots and katakata for anywhere, all man go fear to start new ones. make we remove this man-know-man for our justice system. we dey shame at all, person go commit, look persecuting personnel for eye, tell am say u no fit do me anything and true true, nothing go happen. how u want take stop dat kind person from committing havoc, abi una no dey see our home videos?

I STILL SIT DOWN FOR FENCE!
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by PurestBoy(m): 6:40pm On Mar 04, 2009
jaguda:

i sit down for fence.

i need the gun to protect myself, but i dey quick vex. God help me, help naija.

Arming Nigerians is not the answer. our problem na our justice system, e no dey? if dem don dey deal with people wey dey cause riots and katakata for anywhere, all man go fear to start new ones. make we remove this man-know-man for our justice system. we dey shame at all, person go commit, look persecuting personnel for eye, tell am say u no fit do me anything and true true, nothing go happen. how u want take stop dat kind person from committing havoc, abi una no dey see our home videos?

I STILL SIT DOWN FOR FENCE!

Come down from the fence and support or oppose.
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2009
PurestBoy:

Leave the poor guy jor. . . .
Dem no dey tell deaf man say war don begin. tongue
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by ScanLess: 7:38pm On Mar 04, 2009
oyb chief ignoramus of nairaland, for your information that gun uses 7.62mm ammo just like AK47 and  FN FAL rifle. did i tell you i cant differentiate between my property and intruder. you make me laff internet mumu. how many guns have you ever touched in your lifetime  grin. u 4get that we made our own guns and mortars in Biafra, and those guys and their mentees are still around, and u think that programming a Minigun is magic. when the time comes i'll like to see you and your almajiri friends get past my perimeter fence with your dane shotgun and fire crackers. see mumu wey neva handle knock-out wan try RPG grin, you better package your mouth well b/4  i shoot out your teeth.
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2009
ScanLess:

oyb chief ignoramus of nairaland, for your information that gun uses 7.62mm ammo just like AK47 and  FN FAL rifle. did i tell you i cant differentiate between my property and intruder. you make me laff internet mumu. how many guns have you ever touched in your lifetime  grin. u 4get that we made our own guns and mortars in Biafra, and those guys and their mentees are still around, and u think that programming a Minigun is magic. when the time comes i'll like to see you and your almajiri friends get past my perimeter fence with your dane shotgun and fire crackers. see mumu wey neva handle knock-out wan try RPG grin, you better package your mouth well b/4  i shoot out your teeth.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minigun

Non-aircraft applications

Cadillac Gage advertisement showing a V-100 (XM706) Armored Car w/ a turret featuring a minigun.

While the minigun is primarily associated with fixed wing airplanes and helicopters it has occasionally been mounted on land vehicles. Since its creation, the US military have explored ways of using the weapon on vehicles and as a heavy infantry weapon, creating weapons such as the XM214. A pamphlet from the early sixties advertising the Cadillac Gage V100 (or XM706 as it was designated by the US Army) talks of "Firepower for Today's Army" showing a vehicle with the "XM-134/GAU-2B/A Minigun". The rate of fire is advertised as selectable from "500 to 6000 shots/minute". This weapon is also used on Royal Navy ships and has accessories such as the eotech red dot sights.

while i missed the calbre - i can see the sort of fantasizing eejit you are.

abeg no come here dey misyarn about biafra - you surrendered remember- and your great leader ran with his tails between his legs. stop repeating the fairy tales your parents told you about the war.

berra be careful, knowing your kinsmen, na bendown scrapped minigun them go buy come ( as dem dey buy scrap tv for UK grin) . pull the trigger and the gun go just backfire.

awon internet wanksta feeling hard tongue abeg turn off that gangsta rap and start sing your hymns.
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by jaguda(m): 1:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
PurestBoy:

nuzo:

Leave the poor guy jor. . . .
Dem no dey tell deaf man say war don begin. tongue

abeg make una leave me hand oooo.

we never agree whether to carry gun or not, see NLers don begin discuss the want wey dem want use

ok.

i support make everybody carry gun (all man go fit defend himself, especially , una know now)
i no support at all (Christ say if a man woze u slap for one side, give am the oda one as jara, 77x7 times). no i dey play there, but guns for my hand, dat chairman wey dey oppress me becos of Basiratu go just die like fowl and me too and sumbody too and all of us too In short, naija pple no go plenty reach Ghana again.

i still dey for fence? i think say i don take my stand.

@ Purestboy & nuzo, ever heard of abstaining in voting? take ur stand, i take my stand, wetin una want do with Gun sef?
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by oluite(f): 1:53pm On Mar 05, 2009
pls NO NO NO,Not in a country lik niaja.we already av lots and i mean lots of issues without evry1 allowed to carry arms
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by ayobase(m): 4:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
Then we will just
increase the rate
of crime in Naija.

Ayobase carrying gun?
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by ScanLess: 4:21pm On Mar 05, 2009
oyb:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minigun

Non-aircraft applications

Cadillac Gage advertisement showing a V-100 (XM706) Armored Car w/ a turret featuring a minigun.

while i missed the calbre - i can see the sort of fantasizing eejit you are.

First things first != you should thank me for educating you, ITIBOLIBO  !!
oyibo has given you internet so can search encyclopedias, but your brain is still leaking, OKPO!!  tongue even the picture you dey try copy, no gree you copy!

abeg no come here dey misyarn about biafra - you surrendered remember- and your great leader ran with his tails between his legs. stop repeating the fairy tales your parents told you about the war.
I just wonder why this fairy tale makes your heart somersault, and why the name of our great leader gives you nightmares, why are you so afraid of a "defeated" nation ?. as hard as you are , you and your almajiri friends still have sleepless nights because of us.

berra be careful, knowing your kinsmen, na bendown scrapped minigun them go buy come ( as dem dey buy scrap tv for UK grin) . pull the trigger and the gun go just backfire.  

and you still bought the stuff,  grin who's winning here?, hah a hah ha

awon internet wanksta feeling hard  tongue abeg turn off that gangsta rap and start sing your hymns.

we do the wonders that got you running for cover !!
you talk about wanksta gangsta, let me see you get a life ,lazy pranksta
we keep it coming, while you're still there gawking
my flow hit you off the stool, cos you're a fool !!
player hater, you better stop fronting, i cut your ass like glass, you better start running
i got mo'fire than you can quench, you can't see me or you be dis-eased
Deceased fool
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 05, 2009
ScanLess:

First things first != you should thank me for educating you, ITIBOLIBO  !!
oyibo has given you internet so can search encyclopedias, but your brain is still leaking, OKPO!!  tongue even the picture you dey try copy, no gree you copy!

I just wonder why this fairy tale makes your heart somersault, and why the name of our great leader gives you nightmares, why are you so afraid of a "defeated" nation ?. as hard as you are , you and your almajiri friends still have sleepless nights because of us.

and you still bought the stuff,  grin who's winning here?, hah a hah ha

we do the wonders that got you running for cover !!
you talk about wanksta gangsta, let me see you get a life ,lazy pranksta
we keep it coming, while you're still there gawking
my flow hit you off the stool, cos you're a fool !!
player hater, you better stop fronting, i cut your ass like glass, you better start running
i got mo'fire than you can quench, you can't see me or you be dis-eased
Deceased fool

seee this rag tag wannabe making noise  grin make them no ban me o!

awon retard wey no fit rhyme

let me show you how its really done. . .

bitach named scanless wanna hold a minigun to my chest

you think a gun means you can't be beat,
but my missle launcher makes you scurry back in defeat,
unable to take the heat,
scared of being shredded like correct goat meat  grin

internet gangsta tryin' at trashtalking
failed at that - turned to online stalking

thinks pics of minguns make him look tough
wanksta better get back to jacking off
whatever i dissed you bitchass enough
come back here if you like it rough

thats how rhyming is done
so take a lesson bitchass dumdum  grin
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by ScanLess: 7:47pm On Mar 05, 2009
oyb:

seee this rag tag wannabe making noise  grin make them no ban me o!

awon retard wey no fit rhyme

let me show you how its really done. . .

bitach named scanless wanna hold a minigun to my chest

you think a gun means you can't be beat,
but my missle launcher makes you scurry back in defeat,
unable to take the heat,
scared of being shredded like correct goat meat  grin

internet gangsta tryin' at trashtalking
failed at that - turned to online stalking

thinks pics of minguns make him look tough
wanksta better get back to jacking off
whatever i dissed you bitchass enough
come back here if you like it rough

thats how rhyming is done
so take a lesson bitchass dumdum  grin

ha hah ha ha grin nekwa nu ewu awusa na ryhmes oo o!! cheesy o setiela nu

faded ass fool , why u still talking trash
i take you off the radar screen, make you crash
your rockets aint shitt , man the heat of my laser turn em to fly ash
your rhymes are mishmash they aint worth no cash

almajiri lover drunk with gburukutu, i tasia gworo eze gi ana esi isi
anuofia onye ka ina ewetelu onu, i mekwaa fim a piawa m gi isi

think you scare anyone with nursery rhymes that dont meet the need of the time
wanksta your mind is filled with filth and your fingers with slime
thats why your brain is always leaking and you cant get no dime
so lazy that money runs from you now you're hoping on crime

blessed people cant be put down, we keep growing
while you are boozing and brawling
lift up a million machetes, we'll still be strong and you'll still be grouching

oyb swallow that dose and wash it down with your gburukutu cheesy
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
awon boys whey no sabi string english together dey make noise

this one wack pass eedris shigidi migidi. . . tongue
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by ow11(m): 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2009
@oyb

What do you want Non Hausas in the North to do when the hoodlums go on rampage and kill anyone they meet?
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by udezue(m): 11:33pm On Mar 05, 2009
ScanLess:

ha hah ha ha grin nekwa nu ewu awusa na ryhmes oo o!! cheesy o setiela nu

faded ass fool , why u still talking trash
i take you off the radar screen, make you crash
your rockets aint shitt , man the heat of my laser turn em to fly ash
your rhymes are mishmash they aint worth no cash

almajiri lover drunk with gburukutu, i tasia gworo eze gi ana esi isi
anuofia onye ka ina ewetelu onu, i mekwaa fim a piawa m gi isi

think you scare anyone with nursery rhymes that dont meet the need of the time
wanksta your mind is filled with filth and your fingers with slime
thats why your brain is always leaking and you cant get no dime
so lazy that money runs from you now you're hoping on crime

oyb swallow that dose and wash it down with your gburukutu cheesy

LMFAO!!! DEAD!!!!

U killed it.
Freaking desert rats.
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by bawomolo(m): 11:47pm On Mar 05, 2009
don't run Oyb, burst your own freestyle grin
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by gmcln(m): 1:17am On Mar 06, 2009
You should at least have the right to keep a registered Gun at home
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by tamme: 2:08am On Mar 06, 2009

grin grin grin grin
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2009
bawomolo:

don't run Oyb, burst your own freestyle grin

i been called upon to bring the sequel
to the nitwits that think a firearm makes them lethal
but it ain't no coincidence
that asimov said violence is the last refuge of the incompetent
so i gotta tell these aspriing juvenile delinquents
what they fail to understand
that a gun dont make you a man
got to tell them to quell the inference
that guns in the hands of all leads to deterrence
only leads to an arms race
decided by who can lead the pace
hack him with the knife
he brings a glock to even the strife
so he gets the AK to take back the day
only to find an RPG coming his way

it would seem that wanna be gangstas have forgotten columbine
perhaps they think postal is sumthin that cant be local

enough of this i'm out
good luck to y'all on the fire for fire route
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by oladayo042: 9:33am On Mar 06, 2009
Tht is not a better idea. There will be a lot of civillian casualties and nigeria doesnt have the healthcare system to tackle such a disaster. We go just kill ourselves finish.
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by PurestBoy(m): 12:06pm On Mar 06, 2009
jaguda:

abeg make una leave me hand oooo.

we never agree whether to carry gun or not, see NLers don begin discuss the want wey dem want use

ok.

i support make everybody carry gun (all man go fit defend himself, especially , una know now)
i no support at all (Christ say if a man woze u slap for one side, give am the oda one as jara, 77x7 times). no i dey play there, but guns for my hand, dat chairman wey dey oppress me becos of Basiratu go just die like fowl and me too and sumbody too and all of us too In short, naija pple no go plenty reach Ghana again.

i still dey for fence? i think say i don take my stand.

@ Purestboy & nuzo, ever heard of abstaining in voting? take ur stand, i take my stand, wetin una want do with Gun sef?

I'll personally blow off your head if I've got one grin grin
Re: CAN Wants Nigerians To Carry Arms (Religious Crisis) by samparian(m): 2:35am On Mar 08, 2009
My people, OYB in particular, i was among those clamouring for legalizing fire arms but i've had reason to change my mind.
I'm an Igbo man and by GOD's GRACE i survived the mayhem in maiduguri in 2006.
it was based on that experience that i was in support of fire arms. I've not been to naija since 2007 and i've quickly forgotten how irrational and insensitive we nigerians can get over trivial issues.
an incident occurred here just 2 days ago between 2 nigerians and i immediately thought of the fire arm "mouth battle' we're having on Nairaland.
a nigerian made call from a call center belonging to another nigerian and began walking out of the door without paying. when the owner, another nigerian called him back and asked him to pay, the stupid naija man began making noise. saying he was being embarrassed because of 2yuen(50 naira).
it took the intervention of some naija big boys who were there for the guy to shut up and pay the money. Imagine arming some one like that with a glock or AK47. lipsrsealed
please, no matter what the jihadist do to us christians in the north, legalising fire arms will be a big mistake.
I think CAN should push for a full military presence in all the northern states, because its always when the military are in the streets, that the jihadists flee.
The military should have permenent check points in strategic arears and shoot any rioters on sight.
Obasanjo did it when jihadists took over Kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Senators Meet Over Amaechi, Others’ Confirmation: Nation / IPOB Disowns Video Threatening To Assassinate President Buhari In The South-East / Niger: PDP's Isah Liman Kantigi Issues Death Threat To Supporters In Viral Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.