Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss (9936 Views)

Advice Needed Plssss! / Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / Talk Sense Into My Head Plssss... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Tbillz(m): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
chop kiss kiss cheesy
report your location grin
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by sandrannna(f): 10:56am On Jun 20, 2015
pbs4real:
sowie are u the one on that dp

R u doubting?
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Tbillz:
report your location grin
No 59,burundi bus stop cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by pbs4real(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

R u doubting?
yh. . . So help me outshocked
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by pbs4real(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
i dey cum dis evening. .make sure say u tie wrapper wit no undies for easy accesstongue
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by sexylogan(m): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

Like seriously! Who is lalasticlala?

I think she's one of the forum moderators
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by sandrannna(f): 11:04am On Jun 20, 2015
pbs4real:
yh. . . So help me outshocked

Yeah, it's me.
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 20, 2015
pbs4real:
i dey cum dis evening. .make sure say u tie wrapper wit no undies for easy accesstongue
shocked Na Tbillz asked for my address,na u wan come? cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Tbillz(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
not too far.... .. . Wouldn't mind a flight to Las Vegas just for it thou kiss
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Tbillz(m): 11:09am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked Na Tbillz asked for my address,na u wan come? cheesy
why your eye dey choke? My friend go a fishing
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Tbillz:
why your eye dey choke? My friend go a fishing
That guy to like girls cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 20, 2015
Tbillz:
not too far.... .. . Wouldn't mind a flight to Las Vegas just for it thou kiss
I will b expectin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by pbs4real(m): 11:11am On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

Yeah, it's me.
u opened this account todayshocked trust me wen i say u nt the one on ur dptongue
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by sandrannna(f): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2015
pbs4real:
u opened this account todayshocked trust me wen i say u nt the one on ur dptongue

M new here bt I know a lot about nairaland.
A friend introduced me to nairaland, I decided to open an account today.

Pls don't ask for d friend's name cos I won't tell u.
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Tbillz(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
there is no limit to searching, let him hunt on! @prettythicksme #taken
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by pbs4real(m): 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

congratz on ur new acc. . .
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by pbs4real(m): 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
prettythicksme:
nah me u dey talk to shey Shegeundecided
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 20, 2015
pbs4real:
nah me u dey talk to shey Shegeundecided
cheesy kiss
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
Eniqurl:
Its beyond crush smiley
fine geh smiley kiss wink
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by HerexG(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
vheMa:
my totoshocked what else,u don kwarupt naangry
I no complete am o cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol u too like woman
Or mayb u just find us intriguing
I understand why he likes women cheesy

Ur dp alone would make him fall in love over and over grin
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jarizod:
I understand why he likes women cheesy

Ur dp alone would make him fall in love over and over grin

smiley but what the point when his got inlove with 300 more cheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:

smiley but what the point when his got inlove with 300 more cheesy
sometimes in life a nigga gets confused whenever he sees a lot of beautiful women cheesy

But eventually he makes up his mind wink

That's the beauty of it cool
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Fidecoo:
Sinaj. I lov most of her comments.
Sinaj, come oo

U don get hubby cheesy wink
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by HerexG(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

M new here bt I know a lot about nairaland. A friend introduced me to nairaland, I decided to open an account today.

Are you sure you are new here, just asking..
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Jarizod:
sometimes in life a nigga gets confused whenever he sees a lot of beautiful women cheesy

But eventually he makes up his mind wink

That's the beauty of it cool

True words tho wink

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 20, 2015
Youngpo413:
are you a lady for real,or a guy in disguise?
yeah,am a guy inguiseundecided
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2015
pbs4real:
u go nid bucket sef cos and dat place go hot for 21dayztongue
I quit thencheesy
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2015
sandrannna:

Like seriously! Who is lalasticlala?
I knw what you're up toundecided after you notice the hyphen I put in btw lala's name,jus not 2 mention him,now u goes like. Who's lalasticlalaundecided mtcheew
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2015
naijaboiy:

You gats post your recent HIV test result for here. grin
hmm... Am positively negativegrin
Re: Do You Have Any Crush On Nl(romanceland) If Yes,come In And Share 18+ Plssss by Youngpo413: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2015
vheMa:
yeah,am a guy inguiseundecided
"THOT" as much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fun!!! If You Were To SACK One Of These Female Staffs – Who Will It Be?[pics] / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.