Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (65023 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chamboy(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

hehe
I am back East, but I gat your back bro. Ride or die chick, you drive_ I shoot. Hahahaha.

You're right somehow, majority of those ones that have lived in the East all their life , can so promote tribalism.
Lets drop the hate, and move on.
Some set of people are out to benefit from the secession.
They are scared of the Greatness We can Achieve Together... Thats Y dey Sponsor That *Retardedd* Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Rotimi47: 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

When the chips are down, we are always alone.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Lovely write up, but some people will still let ethnic sentiments take a hold of them; the Igbo's should build a consensus with other ethnic groups because we all need each other to advance our ethnic groups. Let take western countries for example. They have put in place immigration policies that allow people from diverse countries to be residents because they know the benefit; Germany was divided but they came back together after the Berlin Wall came down and now Germany is the richest country in Europe. Ethiopia,Sudan,Yugoslavia, India etc broke up but look at them today in comparison to Germany that came together not to talk about China,United state, UK, France etc that have stayed together. The Igbo's can't win another civil war even with the support of the Ijaws and other south south ethnic groups but they can have their way if the Yoruba's join them but the Yoruba's ain't ready to leave Nigeria. Check out which support each ethnic groups will receive from outside Nigeria excluding the world powers; the Hausa's will get support from chad, Niger,mali and from the Islamic world, Yoruba's will receive support from Benin,Togo, ghana,ivory coast, Cuba, Brazil, the Caribbeans, the Igbo's will receive from maybe Cameroon. So do the maths, everyone will receive help from countries that have sizeable population of people speaking the dialect that their tribe speak or ethnic groups that are closely related to them. It better that we work together as one and heal our wounds; look at how Yoruba's and Igbo's are doing well and being recognized all over the world but we fail to understand that these two ethnic groups are God's divine gift to Africa and the black race. Its better we understand this now.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by pleiades45: 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
angry angrywhich resources, you mean our oil in the Niger delta? If igbo are thinking of breaking out of Nigeria with their hope on our oil let them go and examine their flat heads again greedy thief's angrywhich resources, you mean our oil in the Niger delta? If igbo are thinking of breaking out of Nigeria with their hope on our oil let them go and examine their flat heads again greedy thief's
cheesy
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by shurlermoz(m): 11:33pm On Jun 21, 2015
@Udokpuenyi @winniz

People like you are the reason some people refer to the Igbos as chest beaters.
U don't think much, u should know that 4+5=9 and so is 2+7=9

I know that analogy go hard una both, like I said you Lack capacity to think.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by pazienza(m): 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jobneeded12:

Thank you for saying the Bitter truth
Yorubas will support Igbos lesving with those 5 states INFACT we will protest for you

And who exactly are Yorubas to tell Ndiigbo the boundary of Igboland? Does Yorubas even know the boundary of Yorubaland? Is Ilorin still part of Yorubaland?

Yorubas are nobody, to tell Ndiigbo the boundaries of Igboland. They should be more interested in the impending score they have to settle with Arewa at Kwara.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kaeboy:
honeatly you are making sense........a lot of igbo will bethray d fight because dey can't loose all they have made all dea life and go bck and start over in dea village .
and immediately d war start yoruba will start pursuing dem out of dea states ....abeg will dey feed dem wen dey return??

That is what Radio Biafra is teaching people to prevent, mental toughness, sense of duty, discipline and perseverance.

I am telling anyone who cares to learn, my brother in BDOI told me and our family point blank that if any of us turn sabo, he will give order for our execution and set off for other things to do.
And I am telling my friends too, if u turn sabo when we march, I will kill you at sight. I swear to God.

Anyone who is Biafran and against Biafra, u have to just take ur family, go far away and stay with your fellow Nigerians, but don't make sure u come back, either in victory or in vanquish.

U don't support Biafra, let it end on Nairaland, if u turn sabo, Ifeajuna will be ur case.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Jobneeded12: 11:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:

OK they finally realised that igbos wanted to unleash mayhem on Nigerians tru unitary system of govt, y didn't they reverse back to ur so called flourishing regional govt after d igbo's were ousted out of power?

No they realised how sweet power was and didn't let go
If Agunyi ironsi an igbo man never did that we will be enjoying regionalism and yorubas would have gone to space since
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chamboy(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
Lovely write up, but some people will still let ethnic sentiments take a hold of them; the Igbo's should build a consensus with other ethnic groups because we all need each other to advance our ethnic groups. Let take western countries for example. They have put in place immigration policies that allow people from diverse countries to be residents because they know the benefit; Germany was divided but they came back together after the Berlin Wall came down and now Germany is the richest country in Europe. Ethiopia,Sudan,Yugoslavia, India etc broke up but look at them today in comparison to Germany that came together not to talk about China,United state, UK, France etc that have stayed together. The Igbo's can't win another civil war even with the support if the Ijaws and other south south ethnic groups but they can have their way if the Yoruba's join them but the Yoruba's ain't ready to leave Nigeria. Check out which support each ethnic groups will receive from outside Nigeria excluding the world powers; the Hausa's will get support from chad, Niger,mali and from the Islamic world, Yoruba's will receive support from Benin,Togo, ghana,ivory coast, Cuba, Brazil, the Caribbeans, the Igbo's will receive from maybe Cameroon. So do the maths, everyone will receive help from countries that have sizeable population of people speaking the dialect that these tribes speak or ethnic groups that are closely related to them. It better that we work together as one and heal our wounds; look at how Yoruba's and Igbo's are doing well and being recognized all over the world but we fail to understand that these two ethnic groups are God's divine gift to Africa and the black race. Its better we understand this now.
They see us as Threat That Y Dey r using that means to make us More Vulnerable
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
chamboy:
so bh emerged because of him...Use dis brain na
bokoharam is and was one big tool used to finish up GEJs government...I don use my brian tire..

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Atk1nson(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
chamboy:
Hope u know Yoruba Men are more common with inter-tribal marriage than Igbo
yeah, but Igbo men doing same is not uncommon in Lagos. Our ethnic and religious infighting is only making us a sleeping gaint.
If only we can judge people by the content of their character we would be one of the worlds greatest black nation.
Even in biafra, dey will not be equity or justice with the kind of mindset most people have

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by pleiades45: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Hey speak 4 ur anioma people alone Not Every SSners share ur Biafra dream with u.

If Nigeria disntegrate i will rather av an Independent Iteskiri Nation, or Form alliance with my brothers from SW, cous I gat nothing common with u Igbos, luv u guys thou

SS does not start nor end on ur little anioma Land,, they disturb our ear everyday, Mtchewwwwwww
cheesy
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
declare war on Nigeria by seceeding and see the horrific conseqences... this time what Benjamin Adekunle did would look like child's play... it is a free world.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chamboy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 21, 2015
Jobneeded12:

No they realised how sweet power was and didn't let go
If Agunyi ironsi an igbo man never did that we will be enjoying regionalism and yorubas would have gone to space since
do u have any thing reasonable up der
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by shurlermoz(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2015
Princewill1:
RUBBISH TALK!!

Biafrans are not cowards,today's generation of Biarans are more stubborn than their fathers;nothing will deter them from fighting for their freedom.

OP have you heared that there will be a mass DNA test in biafraland when biafra comes,once you fail it;you will be sent to sokoto or osogbo to search for ur father.

Thank God you mentioned the word "stubborn" ur self.
Bro, stubbornness don't win battles, proper planning and tact does.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Rotimi47:
Lovely write up, but some people will still let ethnic sentiments take a hold of them; the Igbo's should build a consensus with other ethnic groups because we all need each other to advance our ethnic groups. Let take western countries for example. They have put in place immigration policies that allow people from diverse countries to be residents because they know the benefit; Germany was divided but they came back together after the Berlin Wall came down and now Germany is the richest country in Europe. Ethiopia,Sudan,Yugoslavia, India etc broke up but look at them today in comparison to Germany that came together not to talk about China,United state, UK, France etc that have stayed together. The Igbo's can't win another civil war even with the support of the Ijaws and other south south ethnic groups but they can have their way if the Yoruba's join them but the Yoruba's ain't ready to leave Nigeria. Check out which support each ethnic groups will receive from outside Nigeria excluding the world powers; the Hausa's will get support from chad, Niger,mali and from the Islamic world, Yoruba's will receive support from Benin,Togo, ghana,ivory coast, Cuba, Brazil, the Caribbeans, the Igbo's will receive from maybe Cameroon. So do the maths, everyone will receive help from countries that have sizeable population of people speaking the dialect that these tribes speak or ethnic groups that are closely related to them. It better that we work together as one and heal our wounds; look at how Yoruba's and Igbo's are doing well and being recognized all over the world but we fail to understand that these two ethnic groups are God's divine gift to Africa and the black race. Its better we understand this now.

We don't need back stabbing coward Yoruba's, we hate u as u hate us, Nnamdi Kalu is saying our minds on Radio Biafra.
One more thing pls, Chukwu Abiama will give us victory this time around. Even El Rufai said zoo needs Divine intervention to solve her case, God knows Nigeria isn't working again.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by pleiades45: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
OJUcrook:
Enoigh of all this Biafra BS. All Igbos must go back to Biafra. Biafra must be actualized
grin
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Xpaz: 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
chibuezewilliam:
ok sir,make una continue wit una struggle,just know dat 90% of us in the north and south west wont join u guys...wish una goodluck.
Dude we don't give a f*ck about you igbos in SW and north.
i have said it before that when it start happening that we give d yorubas total permission to use you people for ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by pazienza(m): 11:38pm On Jun 21, 2015
Atk1nson:

U mustn't use what happens in your village to generalise. A Lot Of Inter tribal marriages occur in Lagos involving Igbo men.
I don't see the sense is striving for a landlocked country with hostile neighbours and lot of internally displaced place. Igbos are likely to be most affected because they are the most travelled and dispersed in Nigeria.

Many of you talking war know nothing of it, my grand dad while he was yet alive told me of the horrors of the biafran war and how they had to live in the bush because of constant air raid.
He also made spoke of the atrocities fellow Igbo con mitted using the chaos during d war as cover.
The story is d same if u speak to any elderly Igbo man.
All we want is a fair nigeria, and not a race or religion thing.

Have you ever asked yourself why the call for free Biafra is equated to call for Igbo genocide by Arewa-Odua gang up?

Are you saying that Ndiigbo doesn't have the divine right to choose who they want to co exist in the same country with?

How come you don't see wrong in those that promise to visit an innocent group with Genocide, if they attempt to demand for freedom, but you see wrong in an innocent group demand for freedom?

Do you have reasoning capacity at all?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Atk1nson(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
LAGrejectIBO:

How has the result of inter tribal marriage between you and Yoruba made you to love and respect Awolowo?
I'm not among those that idolise awolowo, azikwe or ahmadu bello.
As far as I know, dey created this politics that is based more on sentiments and regionalism and created the events that led to the war
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by pleiades45: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
ojimbo:
i am an igbo man but nwanne let me tell you the real truth of this whole event. you have been indoctrined by hatred and tribalism. just forget the past and move ahead with life, anyi bu ndi igbpo kwesiri ijiko aka onu dozie be anyi
we allowed our dumb governors, local government and senators to keep deceiving us. i am tird of them. they are more corrupt
cheesy
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by udokpuenyi(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chamboy(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Atk1nson:

yeah, but Igbo men doing same is not uncommon in Lagos. Our ethnic and religious infighting is only making us a sleeping gaint.
If only we can judge people by the content of their character we would be one of the worlds greatest black nation.
Even in biafra, dey will not be equity or justice with the kind of mindset most people have
Mostly The Enlightened Ones
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by cupidhero(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2015
Biafra is not coming anytime soon. ISIS will come for their own before another biafran struggle begins.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chamboy(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
udokpuenyi:

This lunatic, who unlocked you from your chain?
State ur words in English
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
udokpuenyi:

I m still looking forward to the day you will write about subjecting the issue of Biafra to referendum instead of canvassing for war against people who has write to self determination. As some of those clowns from the waste said earlier, give us referendum and settle the age long seccession request once and for all.

Let me re- emphasis again, dinachi or whatever you call yourself, you are not an Igbo , most pathetic is that you are ashame of your identity
Dinachi bu nwafor igbo kara aka!
If a referendum is carried out, you will be amazed at the result. More than 80% of Igbo will vote to stay in one united Nigeria. Mark my words.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by winniz: 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2015
[s][/s]shurlermoz:
@Udokpuenyi @winniz

People like you are the reason some people refer to the Igbos as chest beaters.
U don't think much, u should know that 4+5=9 and so is 2+7=9

I know that analogy go hard una both, like I said you Lack capacity to think.[s][/s]
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by LAGrejectIBO: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
chamboy:
Hope u know Yoruba Men are more common with inter-tribal marriage than Igbo

How has intertribal marriage to Ibo women made Yorubamen to love and idolize Ojukwu?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Rotimi47: 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
Biafra1000:

Rubbish post from a paid igbo man

I am BIAFRA,
pick up a gun and start a war if you are that brave. SMH!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:

You want to keep your properties in the west but wage war against with the west. Start the war and let's see how it goes, you people's exuberant reasoning don tire me.
u dey mind dem dey wantu breakup with d west with bullet and yet dey wantu keep dea properties in d west and be d business lord of lagos....why don't you kuku colonise d west
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Rotimi47: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
tensazangetsu:
lol how many igbo men have you met that are married to yoruba women or fulani women the few that do that are fools and don't know their history. The British never left nigeria they still control this country with neocolonialism and lastly in an igbo republic merit will reign over everything else no one cares if you are from asaba or aba.
Get a life! If you people can't see reasons why all your ethnic sentiments is your greatest undoing then carry on.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chibuezewilliam: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Xpaz:

Dude we don't give a f*ck about you igbos in SW and north.
i have said it before that when it start happening that we give d yorubas total permission to use you people for ritual.
ok...continue fighting and leave us the ibos in north and south west alone.....bye bye.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by pazienza(m): 11:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
"Let us go and crush them. We will
pillage their property, violation their
womenfolk, kill off their menfolk and
leave
them uselessly weeping. We will complete
the pogrom of 1966" (The theme song of
Radio Kaduna, government-controlled,
1967-1970).

This was the agenda of their fore runners, and yet they the current breed still harbour and threaten to unleash the same horror. They show no remorse, neither do they show Love.

They hid behind Nzeogwu coup to unleash their venom and hatred. Now what else are they going to hide behind to justify their present blood thirst?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Ladies Pose With Their ENDSARS Placards In Onitsha / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.