Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,403 members, 7,812,185 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (64478 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2015
wexyee:
typical ibo. Shameless u mean u will send. Any ibo wit a non ibo fada out? Fool
d guy is just making mouth, just to get back at d OP...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by christopher123(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

When the chips are down, we are always alone.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove etc.

If Biafra is been actualized pls defect to other country and stop whining here

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
tensazangetsu:
lol how many igbo men have you met that are married to yoruba women or fulani women the few that do that are fools and don't know their history. The British never left nigeria they still control this country with neocolonialism and lastly in an igbo republic merit will reign over everything else no one cares if you are from asaba or aba.[/s]

Don't say they are few they are many. even more igbo women has married yoruba men more than other tribes in nigeria. so you dont have any point

8 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2015
chowlade:
[s]

Don't say they are few they are many. even more igbo women has married yoruba men more than other tribes in nigeria. so you dont have any point
I said men not women.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2015
kettykings:

Get lost vagabond, I am still wondering what brought you to biafran thread fool. I really don't have time exchanging words with you. My advice keep away from anything igbos or biafra.
Igbos are tired of staying in the same country with you.
they love igbo threads with passion ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
Even if dz country breaks tomorrow the way they wud love any news dat involves Biafra ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh watching Biafran news wud be der drug...lol... they know demselves.

16 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Citadelbot: 7:53am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
Even if dz country breaks tomorrow the way they wud love any news dat involves Biafra ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh watching Biafran news wud be der drug...lol... they know demselves.

You mean on a site owned by someone from the tribe of people you hate? I am sure you will ban any yoruba or other tribe from nairaland if it is owned by a Yeeboe man. You are not even ashamed, na waoo

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by kettykings: 7:55am On Jun 20, 2015
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

May devil punish your useless a.shewo mother. You cursed animal in human skin. Is nairaland biafraland? May devil burn that your useless hand. See this akpu eating animal chest beating on a site owned by someone from the tribe of people you hate and wish evil here daily. You will surely die a miserable death for bringing Yoruba into this thread. You animals cant discuss without insulting other tribe, den don curse una since you are a product of baby factory. Cruel death awaits your b.astard soon. Son of a smelling wh.ore

If you were not a hypocrite you would have been doing everything possible to make sure you are not in the same country with chest beaters, baby factory.
You can point out to me where I brought in yoruba in to the thread.
You must be a very bitter fool stop littering the thread with bitterness.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2015
Citadelbot:

You mean on a site owned by someone from the tribe of people you hate? I am sure you will ban any yoruba or other tribe from nairaland if it is owned by a Yeeboe man. You are not even ashamed, na waoo
I don't hate any yoruba man, one of d men who made me what I am today is a Yoruba Muslim, I have no grudge against yorubas though I hv sth against Lagos because of how I guys mouthlash others over it, if I ever plan anything against Lagos its not because I want to, but because I want to proove a point that lemme put it how leonidas in d movie 300 spartans put it "even a god king can bleed"...

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by oluspencer(m): 7:58am On Jun 20, 2015
Biafra1000:

Rubbish post from a paid igbo man

I am BIAFRA,

Who are u, who's ur father, how much can he provide for Ammunitations, how many landed property has he acquire in Abuja, lagos pH,. See if ur father isn't Andy uba, Rochas, Chris Uba, Innoxoson, Peter obi, Prof iweala, Soludo and other notable igbo.. .. EWU if u no fall into any of this catergory abeg enter street go hustle abi u fink sey Ekweremadu wey wan collect #50m next go allow u 2 break nigeria.

I c ur isi Ikita head think say na him papa go be president of biafra if Nigeria breaks. Mumu!!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Citadelbot: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
lygn19:
am tired of tribal wars looking forward to see action...
During dat deportation saga with all the threats and d rest I thought something wud happen yet nothing, during Fanni Kayode saga with all the noise nothing, during d Election saga with all d noise nothing, during d Lagoon saga with all d noise nothing...
I can't engage in unnecessary battles on the Internet wasting my precious time yet at d end nothing.
[/s]

You are talking off point. Swerve one side abeg

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
I don't know why those agitating has not started fighting yet. Someone said they are scared of losing. No be me talk am oh!
Many of you know the location of army barracks why don't you attempt to go and destroy them?
What exactly are you waiting for?
You have Uwazuruike and Nnamdi KANU the great Biafrans to lead una! Why are you wasting precious time on nairaland.
Name one serious well known political or military Igbo leader in support of Biafra?
Only gullible people pay attention to Nnamdi KANU and co.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 20, 2015
Citadelbot:
[s][/s]

You are talking off point. Swerve one side abeg
u ve been beefing and cursing everyone here on Nairaland wat has changed... Has anybody died? has anybody changed?...
U re just making noise, if I turn into full tribal war mode, u can't face me, it wud take help from all d yorubas dat re viewing dz thread, and other tribes to stop me...
I have fought tribal wars on Nairaland alone numbering 22 pages me against d crowd, yet wat did that change...nothing?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by kettykings: 8:06am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:

These people are so bitter with anything Biafra, they have no qualms with the north killing their leaders, imprisoning them but as soon as they hear biafra the go into a frenzy of depression, anxiety and bitterness.
I once asked a psychologist what could trigger such and I was told it is insecurity.
How a tribe that claim 21% of the population of Nigeria about 34 million people, with oil deposit, access to the sea and a big commercial city is really very disappointing and disgusting, I keep asking is there any problem with these guys.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Citadelbot: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
lygn19:
I don't hate any yoruba man, one of d men who made me what I am today is a Yoruba Muslim, I have no grudge against yorubas though I hv sth against Lagos because of how I guys mouthlash others over it, if I ever plan anything against Lagos its not because I want to, but because I want to proove a point that lemme put it how leonidas in d movie 300 spartans put it "even a god king can bleed"...
[/s]

No one is asking you story for the gods. You said people cant do without yout biafra thread but you are posting same on a site owned by a Yoruba son. The man even allow you insult and denigrate his tribe daily, you curse and do all without been challenged by S..eun. Can you allow that on ? Something Nnamdi Kanu want to kill a punch editor for writing a story about stealer oduah. Hypocrisy is in una blood.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 8:08am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
Blame that mad man in the US for some of their foolishness. Those chanting 'war' don't know what a fire strafing feels like. I used to have a neighbour who fought on the rebel side during the war. He regularly regaled us with horror stories from the war. I recall during the 2001 Ikeja cantonement bomblast, before we knew what was even happening, the man had quickly gathered his family together in preparation to run to Cameroun because he said would never allow his family experience what he experienced during the civil war.

Those chanting 'war' are just parroting the filth being spewed by a man who under a sane government, should have long been arrested and jailed for high treason.

But this is Nigeria. We wait until damage has been caused before acting.

21 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 8:09am On Jun 20, 2015
Pls let this not degenerate into an e-war between tribes. The main aim of the thread is to let our people know that agitation for Biafra is pointless.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2015
kettykings:

Can you point out where I brought yorubas into the thread
like u said they call it insecurity....
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Citadelbot: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2015
[s]
lygn19:
u ve been beefing and cursing everyone here on Nairaland wat has changed... Has anybody died? has anybody changed?...
U re just making noise, if I turn into full tribal war mode, u can't face me, it wud take help from all d yorubas dat re viewing dz thread, and other tribes to stop me...
I have fought tribal wars on Nairaland alone numbering 22 pages me against d crowd, yet wat did that change...nothing?
[/s]

Look at this one. Buhahahahahaha. Why are you guys full of hypocrisy. Why why why? My first post on this thread is a response to someone calling my tribe vulture but you are here blaming me. You guys are known for supporting unaself even when you start the tribal slurs. Do i look like someone that care about some tribal war you have with people. Stop splashing spit on me and post your tribal jargons, who cares?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by SirBlack999(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2015
dinachi:

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
Another thing is the hate speech going on on radio Biafra.That was how Rwanda Genocide begun,We should go back to history,We blame Nigeria for all our problems but some of the problems are within us,even if we get Biafra today it's gonna stay with us.we need to sort out our problems,and getting Biafra should be done in a Learned way not abusing other tribes.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Scholes007(m): 8:12am On Jun 20, 2015
lygn19:
am tired of tribal wars looking forward to see action...
During dat deportation saga with all the threats and d rest I thought something wud happen yet nothing, during Fanni Kayode saga with all the noise nothing, during d Election saga with all d noise nothing, during d Lagoon saga with all d noise nothing...
I can't engage in unnecessary battles on the Internet wasting my precious time yet at d end nothing.
This is what i hate...what do you mean? they should keep quit while there are humiliated right?. This kind of comment will do you & the country called Nigeria no good...

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2015
brize:
rich folks?? So do you think that when Biafra comes then all Igbo(biafran) properties/investment in other region will be called abandoned property?? Or dont people have properties in other countries??

You want to keep your properties in the west but wage war against with the west. Start the war and let's see how it goes, you people's exuberant reasoning don tire me.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Citadelbot: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2015
kettykings:
Dinachi please go ahead and tell boko haram that, when did biafra become such a threat that it becomes advisable to advise biafra and leave bokoharam.

If Nigeria is too integrated then what would you say of soviet union. Biafra suffered crushing defeat in the hands of soviet union and Britain and Egypt ,nigeria alone could not do much.

My advice really is not for break up though but igbos need to be smarter and mor intelligent particularly when dealing with their vultures neighbour. The problem is not the north but the vulture tribe in the south.

I am not a dummy. I follow most of your post and know how much you post your hateful words against Yoruba here daily. This is your post i replied to, you aninal.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Princewill1(m): 8:13am On Jun 20, 2015
wexyee:
typical ibo. Shameless u mean u will send. Any ibo wit a non ibo fada out? Fool
MAY THE gods OF OUR LAND STRIKE YOU DEAD!!

Useless Coward!

Go and look for your own country,Nigeria is not a nation;it's an evil contraption MUMU!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Kuje Prison Attack, Releases Video / Mimi Adzape Shares Pants As Campaign Souvenirs (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.