Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. (64751 Views)

Biafra: Igbos Would Require Visa, Work Permit To Re-enter Lagos, Abuja / Biafra: Igbos Want To Reconolize South-South-waziri Ringim / Breaking News!!! 2 Dead As Rivers Indigenes And Pro Biafra Igbos Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by uch21(f): 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2015
I jus dey observe
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by chimerase2: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
fr3do:

A mirage but you are here dissuading people about it as if your life depends on it.
A mirage but a 3 year war was fought for it barely 48 years ago.
A mirage but a radio station is named after it.

Biafra is here!
no mind her jare
maybe she is afraid if biafra cums she will be among de minority

nt dat i openly canvass 4 biafra, but i hate seeing pple talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Gamechanger: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

Our peoples optimism is totally baseless.
Look at Abia state, see how a supposed Biafran governor T.A Orji ran the place like a concentration camp.
Some of our people fail to learn from history.

Nobody said that Biafra is going to be a nation of saints. Why do you concentrate on T.A. Orji? Why not use Obiano or Chime as examples?

Even in T A Orji's case, can't you see the Nigerian factor's role?

My dear, give Nigeria a million years, it has no mekwatalism. A nation where someone that scored 4/200 in Zamfara is given admission in place of someone from Anambra that scored 139/200 can never be my ideal country.

Igbos has sacrificed way too much for this country and are ready to do more but the point is that it takes only a madman to keep doing the same thing the same way and expecting different results.

Fvck all the properties I have wherever if that is what it takes for to really be free. At least I can die in the hope that if my children work hard they will excel in their schools and workplaces.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by philchudi: 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
Op started well with d title and some vital point. But ended up as a joke. The fact is violence will not solve problem but remaining as a slave when u can fight for your freedom is being coward. What the Igbo need to do is resort to alternative to violence through seeking first for the restructuring of of our federal system to granting more automy to different regions. The fact is that the foundation of this country was layed on victor vanquished constitution. Its not benefiting many not just Igbos except the North.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Franklyly: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
I can give my life for Biafra.........can the op and his supporters do same for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Bash512: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2015
Show dem grin...never give up ur dreams; kip sleeping! cool
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by okekeanayo(f): 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2015
mistypiper:

I'm lost
. I can see that! Ike ekweremadu is there to welcome u and tinubu home as he prepared rehabilitation boot waiting for u both

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
hehehe
We still have some sensible igbos. I am proud of you @dinachi.
Majority of their rants end here on NL my brother, a lot of them can't even protest in their various states. Let alone staging a war, who even 'fights' in this 2015?

Who war done help?
If it's a peaceful secession, I am all for it. Anything other than that, I really don't know what they are talking about.

How many of the so called elites would follow and fight?

Mehn, me love my Nigeria. I gat no plan of going anywhere biko. grin

Anybody my post pain, buy one packet of 5inch nail and swallow it. kiss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by mu2sa2: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
carnegiefan:

The hyperbolic lie that gave you away.
I have never in my life met an Igbo man married to a Yoruba or Hausa woman. I didn't say that they don't exist, but they are so minute that they are statistically insignificant.
There are some few Igbo women that marry those people, but then their kids are NOT Igbo. cool
You and your ignoramus likes are denying the obvious. You brats have probably never left ur erosion-ravaged "biafra" that's why u are spewing trash. Btw what's so special about your tribe's men, although you delude yourselves that you're jews! Migrate to Israeli to link up with your "brethren" if you're really serious. Bunch of delusionist. . Always on the losing side.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
okekeanayo:
. I can see that! Ike ekweremadu is there to welcome u and tinubu home as he prepared rehabilitation boot waiting for u both

Lol.. wetin me i take get fault abeg.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
angry angry
Bifwoli:
Igboland should still aim to secede regardless.Nothing good comes easily and if it means war then so be it coz right now Igbo folks are getting a raw deal with their resources being misused by the rest of a godamned country of leeches.
which resources, you mean our oil in the Niger delta? If igbo are thinking of breaking out of Nigeria with their hope on our oil let them go and examine their flat heads again greedy thief's angry
Bifwoli:
Igboland should still aim to secede regardless.Nothing good comes easily and if it means war then so be it coz right now Igbo folks are getting a raw deal with their resources being misused by the rest of a godamned country of leeches.
which resources, you mean our oil in the Niger delta? If igbo are thinking of breaking out of Nigeria with their hope on our oil let them go and examine their flat heads again greedy thief's

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
hehehe
We still have some sensible igbos. I am proud of you @dinachi.
Majority of their rants end here on NL my brother, a lot of them can't even protest in their various states. Let alone staging a war, who even 'fights' in this 2015?

Who war done help?
If it's a peaceful secession, I am all for it. Anything other than that, I really don't know what they are talking about.

How many of the so called elites would follow and fight?

Mehn, me love my Nigeria. I gat no plan of going anywhere biko. grin

Anybody my post pain, buy one packet of 5inch nail and swallow it. kiss

Wicked! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Franklyly:
I can give my life for Biafra.........can the op and his supporters do same for Nigeria?
Clown why are still alive? Biafra has not been achieved yet. Give up the life make we see now. Bunch of clowns!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by alphalpha(m): 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Hmmmm

What if Biafra gains her independence? Can other people join them, like the mixed multitude that joined Israel in their exodus from Egypt?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Ishilove: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
chimerase2:
why re u so bitter abt dis issue, u keep making pointless comments over and over again and if their leaders re corrupt wat abt ur own leader?
So typing all dis meaniless comments in oda to make a point at de comfort of ua home wont stop anytin if it should happen, so keep ur frustrating comment to ur self
Blah blah blah
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by yayankainuwa: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
Princewill1:
RUBBISH TALK!!

Biafrans are not cowards,today's generation of Biarans are more stubborn than their fathers;nothing will deter them from fighting for their freedom.

OP have you heared that there will be a mass DNA test in biafraland when biafra comes,once you fail ityou .will be sent to sokoto or osogbo to search for ur father.
Biafra my foot! you should have made this agitation when GEJ was in power, why now? is it because u hv lost power, Nigeria wil remained one, if ur not comfortable wz current arrangement u can jump into Bakassi peninsula. A lot of Igbo sons n daughters wil cause u for this fake n selfish agitation.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Mbediogu(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

When the chips are down, we are always alone.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
Cc lalasticlala, Ishilove etc.

The options are to fight for self realization or stay in perpetual slavery in Nigeria. Death may be preferrable to honorable men than extreme bondage or dishonor. That is what the Spartans practiced without naming it. The Japanese call it Bushido. Indian Hindus practice it as 'honor killing’.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by frakdon(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
carnegiefan:

The hyperbolic lie that gave you away.
I have never in my life met an Igbo man married to a Yoruba or Hausa woman. I didn't say that they don't exist, but they are so minute that they are statistically insignificant.
There are some few Igbo women that marry those people, but then their kids are NOT Igbo. cool
pls bro I hv nt heard anything for awhile nw

Will our sun ever rise nd shine biko'nu? Erh

Whts the talk nw?
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 10:24pm On Jun 21, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
angry angrywhich resources, you mean our oil in the Niger delta? If igbo are thinking of breaking out of Nigeria with their hope on our oil let them go and examine their flat heads again greedy thief's angrywhich resources, you mean our oil in the Niger delta? If igbo are thinking of breaking out of Nigeria with their hope on our oil let them go and examine their flat heads again greedy thief's
There you have it. The Niger Delta is not part of this clowning.Una go drink palm oil tire for una Biafra grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by shepherdnoble: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:
I feel a deep sense of grief and bewilderment when I read a lot of misguided comments from my Igbo brothers with some calling for a violent secession from Nigeria. Most of the generation of people making these statement never witnessed the civil war. They did not see first hand the horrors of war. They did not experience the terrific impact of bombs or the loud ear splitting sounds of heavy artillery shells as the explode. Should I talk about the economic impact? How our people were reduced to paupers and had to start from the scratch. How beautiful daughters were forcefully torn from the warm embrace of their families and married off to leprous men in the North just to spite our people. Only a mentally deranged and prone to self destruction individual will ever in his life support a violent secession from Nigeria.

Our problem is not secession. Our problem is learning how to live with other tribes in harmony while doing our businesses. Our focus should be on how to build consensus across the nation for vital political interests.

I laugh heartliy when I see some misguided Niger Delta youths like barcanista and co trying to be clever by half by playing to our sense of entitlement. Speaking from both sides of the mouth about how our people are being pushed aside and marginalized.
Yet these are the same people that effectively sabotaged the Biafran struggle under Ojukwu. These are the same people that lead the enemy in through our backyards and betrayed their so called brothers. Now they have started a new song because their brother Jonathan who performed woefully was booted out by majority of Nigerians.

I want us to know sometime that is historical. The moment an attempt is made to secede, the I jaws will immediately turn their backs and negotiate us away to advance their interests. So we will end up alone fighting the whole of Nigeria and loosing again.

Another point to consider is that Nigeria has become too intergrated to break up. Almost every family has in laws across their tribe. How will that be handled?

Igbo are the most integrated people in Nigeria with business interests across the six geopolitical zones of Nigeria. Most of our people will become jobless or stay and be killed the moment a secession is declared.

Those who knew the truth will tell you that even inside Biafra there were still serious cases of tribalism and nepotism, even under the revered Ojukwu. That was why ahiara declaration became necessary to tackle these issues.

Finally, we are not ready militarily and would only be engaging in another massive waste of life if we insist on our ways.
So my people do not be deceived! Our best and only bet is to remain as law abiding citizens of Nigeria while doing our best to continue to be relevant in the scheme of things.
Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
IDIOT!
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Neplusultra(f): 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mschewww
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
fr3do:
[s]

And under the current dispensation in Nigeria, the Fulanis are not ripping you off?

Do you know? In texas, USA, the oil on a person's land is theirs, they only need a license to drill and would only need to pay tax to government on what is being drilled. But in 9ja, your oil is for everybody but their cocoa and tomato isn't.

All these words are for you if by chance you happen to be a[b] SSner[/s]

Hey speak 4 ur anioma people alone Not Every SSners share ur Biafra dream with u.

If Nigeria disntegrate i will rather av an Independent Iteskiri Nation, or Form alliance with my brothers from SW, cous I gat nothing common with u Igbos, luv u guys thou

SS does not start nor end on ur little anioma Land,, they disturb our ear everyday, Mtchewwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Franklyly: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

Clown why are still alive? Biafra has not been achieved yet. Give up the life make we see now. Bunch of clowns!

I asked a simple que and u resorted to names calling, let me ask d que again........do u luv and bliv in Nigeria enof to give ur life for it?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by shepherdnoble: 10:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
dinachi:

Ka Chineke mezie okwu.

Front page pls
MUMU TALK!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by wahles(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
Nice one op# u get confirm sense... even though I was nt born during d civil war, I v an idea wah casualties mean# peaceful coexistence rocks jare# my 10kb
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by indeed123: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
tensazangetsu:
lol how many igbo men have you met that are married to yoruba women or fulani women the few that do that are fools and don't know their history. The British never left nigeria they still control this country with neocolonialism and lastly in an igbo republic merit will reign over everything else no one cares if you are from asaba or aba.

You are right because no sensible Yoruba or Fulani parent will give their daughter away to an Igbo man. But your women on the other hand are fair game as long as they can cook and clean and also do the needful at home when the time come. Ode
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by frakdon(m): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
ojinuocheibi:
angry angrywhich resources, you mean our oil in the Niger delta? If igbo are thinking of breaking out of Nigeria with their hope on our oil let them go and examine their flat heads again greedy thief's angrywhich resources, you mean our oil in the Niger delta? If igbo are thinking of breaking out of Nigeria with their hope on our oil let them go and examine their flat heads again greedy thief's
ewu yu go drink that oil nd die...

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by dinachi(m): 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Mbediogu:

The options are to fight for self realization or stay in perpetual slavery in Nigeria. Death may be preferrable to honorable men than extreme bondage or dishonor. That is what the Spartans practiced without naming it. The Japanese call it Bushido. Indian Hindus practice it as 'honor killing’.
Which self determination will that be? Last time this foolishness cost us almost 2 million souls with the majority being children. Now you want to start again. The blood sucking demon from your village needs some lives abi?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by OJUcrook: 10:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
Neplusultra:
Mschewww
You are still hissing, ko? You and your Heebo brothers and sisters are all going back to Biafra. You are following Nnamdi Kanu back to Biafra
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by ibisko04: 10:30pm On Jun 21, 2015
tensazangetsu:
lol how many igbo men have you met that are married to yoruba women or fulani women the few that do that are fools and don't know their history. The British never left nigeria they still control this country with neocolonialism and lastly in an igbo republic merit will reign over everything else no one cares if you are from asaba or aba.
You can only know the one that are closer to you. I know many Igbo men that are married to Yoruba ladies and vice versa.
We have gone past all these nonsense of SECESSION. Our society is moving forward. Let us know how to make peace and play out our priorities for the good of all.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by Dan2ike: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
In 1967, the British amalgamation threaties was still binding on every segment of Nigeria. Hence international diplomacy which often determine emmergence of nations, backed up a one united Nigeria. This is 2015. The times have changed. We may not like to hear it. But the amalgamation has expired. Let not Nigeria push her luck to far. Force cannot now be used to keep Nigeria as one. When the process is complete, the international forces that kept Nigeria as one in 1970, may set in for a referendom. Nigerian armed forces may not have to bother, as the international community has enough arms to implement the resolutions. As a mather of urgency, the just concluded national constitutional conference report has to be implemented, for harmony to abound. After all, we are one, we are brothers.
Re: Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again. by pleiades45: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2015
lygn19:

There stup1dity got me tired, lack and insight, vision and wisdom, if like when they keep shouting Biafra maybe even d Nnamdi Kanu or any of dem wud maybe go to a public place like d American embassy and set himself on fire to create awareness abt der fight dat wud hv been better, they wud shout Biafra up and down yet at the end they won't lift a finger. Even d militants that have enough ammunition than we igbo's re scared of going head to head to Nigeria in an open war talkless of us...
This is the same mistake Ojukwu made during d war they want to mk, fighting a war against war tanks, fighter jets, bazookas, submachine guns with a hand full of weapons... is dat not foolishness?
yeah them niggas is suicidal

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Atiku's Three Daughters Getting Married Today (Photos) / Buhari, His Wife And Daughter, Zahra Pose With Their In-laws, The Indimi Family / Caption These Pictures From Today's Fracas At The NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.