Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production (51445 Views)

Why There Won’t Be Open Bidding For Refineries – Kachikwu / JUST IN!!! Buhari Not Jonathan Responsible For Recession - CBN / Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Firefire(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2015
eleojo23:

Mr. Firefire, why you come dey challenge me na? (Damn it, I was taking a nap and your mention of my moniker woke me up) cheesy

Truth is, you don't expect the OP to say that Jonathan is responsible. Don't you know him again?
My own point is, let the refineries work first and let's feel the impact. I bet most people are not interested in who did it, all they want is to feel the impact on their fuel expenses.

My brother, so sorry, I meant to actually quote PassingShot. tongue

PassingShot over to you: https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries/4#34957675

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by ayokellany: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

What point are there to counter

The stupidddd and bigoted passingshot showed evidence of project initiation by Jonathan... evidence of project financing by Jonathan...with discrepancy in date of delivery...

Now the contractor delivered before date of forecast instead of being happy and sincerely ascribing praise to the right man...he's foaming through the mouth...I wanted to see him show a SINGLE evidence linking Buhari to the TAM of those refineries but alas NONE...yet he thinks in his deluded and schizophrenic mind that Jonathan isn't the architect of all these...

Now compare this to reduced subsidy fund in 2015 budget and it will show you that Jonathan has already planned and incorporated all those in...

... It's baffling one reason the way you do.

You mean Jonathan deliberately initiated the TAM, understand that all refineries would be up and running at a giving date in 2016 but unknowing to him mysteriously or luckily the contractor delivered ahead of time in 2015 which you sighted as the only discrepancy by the contractors negating the lame asinine excuse of scarcity of spare parts and outdated refinery by one of your surrogate.

You now concluded n backed that up with the reduction in allocation of subsidy in the 2015 budget forgetting that this same deranged Jonathan Ebele wanted to auction the four refineries which he paid trillion of naira for their TAM as scrap knowing fully well that everything would be perfect with the refineries by 2016, please is this what you are actually driving at ?

I need your response on that before I know the kind dirty slap wey your over bloated cheek deserve. TAN is a curse please cure your soul from the delusion of the failure that Jonathan Ebele represent.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by tunde1200(m): 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2015
Really?
I can't believe it bro.
But I knew he was not a bad person its the psycophants around him.

philips70:

Jonathan was never fooled. We are talking about a PhD holder who has worked in OMPADEC as a director here. He was head, neck and shoulders involved in whatever scam in NNPC. We are not fools! As we speak lots of management staff of NNPC have resigned and ran away. This is confirmed gists.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
kaboninc:

They shot themselves......

Yes...and that's same mistake passingshot, 1Stola and other folks who take partisanship beyond reasonable and decent cadre are making...because all they fought against will come to hurt and hunt them now...

They will see how easy it is to tear down as opposition than to build as a leader...journey just begun...You can win election through lies and propaganda but cannot sustain governance through same because your past will always hunt you tongue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Imokay: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
you are a bloody liar, please answer this questions.

how long does it take for TAM to happen bearing in mind that Daura President has spent less than 4wks on seat

Has the president constitute his cabinet?

How many days have the president stayed in the country since his inauguration?

Can't you see the angle the OP is taking? it is so simple nah, the refinery required to TAM at least by the end of last year.
It seems no contract was awarded and no payment was made since the last announcement by NNPC in February 2015, yet the refineries, all 4 are st to work by July. From other reports it seems the refinery were simply denied crude oil thus the units are mothballed.

I suspect they had no plans to meet even the 2016 date, as they will come with another story if Jonathan was still in power

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by ChikezieU(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
eleojo23:
Whether it is GEJ or Buhari that is responsible, all of that is just for political discussion and arguments.

What matters to Nigerians is that the refineries will finally start working and they get to spend less on fuel. Period.

Those who have the time can go ahead and engage in arguments and debate on the issue.
seconded
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by OLADIMEHJI(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Please tell Nigerians how Jonathan and his economic team would have managed N149b i 2015 budget without functional refineries?
Didn't you read the part when they were screaming that there would be removal of the whole subsidy by July 1st this year? and we were all amazed when we saw that they still include it in this year budget. Every sane Nigerians know that PDP regime was a big time scam.
Obasanjo nearly sold Nigeria in the name of privatisation. He sold the house of reps. lodge and we later changed it into allowances, do you know how much we have been losing in that aspect in business terms.
In 2011, the budget for subsidy was only 200+ billion naira which later turn into 2. Trillion naira. So if you must have been conversant with the turn of things in this country you should have known that it's not about how much they budgeted but the extent at which they can have their way
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by menxer: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2015
warripekin:
Buhari indeed. How could he have done it. Pls stop deluding ur self. The dauradullard is not ready and is not willing. Nigeria is running on autopilot since may 29.

we should thank PMB for switching on the autopilot. If on autopilot in less than a month things are taking shape, imagine where Nigeria will be in four years.

If only GEJ was wise enough to switch on the autopilot. grin grin

do u know the beauty of autopilot?
it does what needs to be done efficiently.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by eleojo23: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2015
Firefire:

My brother, so sorry, I meant to actually quote PassingShot. tongue

PassingShot over to you: https://www.nairaland.com/2392387/buhari-not-jonathan-responsible-refineries/4#34957675
I thought as much.( goes back to sleep) smiley
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by philips70(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
kaboninc:

Another alternate for jpphilips?

I believe am the only one in this politics section who has never registered an alternate moniker and who has maintained just one account since registration in Dec 2009. To do what with?
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Caseless: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2015
CSTR2:
Idiott.
On one hand it is too early for buhari to stem the tides of bokoharam, yet it is not too early for buhari to claim another man's labours.
Replying to your thread beyond this would be a very stupidd thing to do.
Enjoy your self-delusion with your likes.
Bye.
counter what he said with facts, not insults.
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Imokay:

Can't you see the angle the OP is taking? it is so simple nah, the refinery required to TAM at least by the end of last year.
It seems no contract was awarded and no payment was made since the last announcement by NNPC in February 2015, yet the refineries, all 4 are st to work by July. From other reports it seems the refinery were simply denied crude oil thus the units are mothballed.

I suspect they had no plans to meet even the 2016 date, as they will come with another story if Jonathan was still in power

Go back and read to see that February reportage was mere statement of past event...he was simply reiterating the point that they have already outsourced the TAM to local engineers already and not that they are about to...
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by taharqa: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:

If you read my conclusion part, you'd realized I answered this question.

No, you didn't.

Your conclusion was also about GEJ, ie his supposed 'inability', in this case been fooled by his ministers and aides (according to you) . But you hv not answered the crucial questions :

-- These refineries hv been bad and generally packed up since at least Abdusalam, at least parts of it. No??

-- So at what point were these refineries repaired?? OBJ, Yar'adua, GEJ, Buhari??

-- What specific role did Buhari’s 3 weeks rule play in this repair of the refineries (the most important question).

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Imokay: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Because of funding challenge, they spread same funding over 18months...

Why not go back and count same from that month and see how logical you're...

Then also show me an evidence where buhari either paid, or approved or initiated anything towards these refineries...

Fashola who you worship has delivery date of June 2013 for his rail...check today's date and tell me the state of the project and whereabouts of billion dollar loan borrowed for same...

Should we vilify or thank Jonathan for having his contractors deliver earlier that scheduled

Funding challenge for FG to find 99Bn? very funny, when they can sell bond or treasury bills of over 150 Bn in a few days and use the money to repair the refineries save over 1 Trllion subsidy and create more employment and tax revenue. Yet TANoikds can say the FG has funding challenge, i wonder what should be a priority if not this.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by kaboninc(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
philips70:

I believe am the only one in this politics section who has never registered an alternate moniker and who has maintained just one account since registration in Dec 2009. To do what with?

Ok bro...

I take my suspicion away!

No hard feelings.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by vedaxcool(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
The op just made taniods day very bad, PassingShot well done.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by ChikezieU(m): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2015
Imokay:

So now you have agreed that we Nigerians are the problem and not GEJ, and that GEJ indeed thinks for the grassroots but the wheel-dealers are frustrating his efforts in the way of sabotage. And you started seeing this after he stepped down

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by kaboninc(m): 1:08pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Yes...and that's same mistake passingshot, 1Stola and other folks who take partisanship beyond reasonable and decent cadre are making...because all they fought against will come to hurt and hunt them now...

They will see how easy it is to tear down as opposition than to build as a leader...journey just begun...You can win election through lies and propaganda but cannot sustain governance through same because your past will always hunt you tongue

I felt insulted reading this post.

How far can someone go just to suppress common sense and reasoning?

They are now battling with their own propaganda...
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by fountainsLtd: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:
Before March 28, 2015 Elections:

6. Feb 2015 - Nigerian Engineers to Repair Refineries for N99bn –NNPC
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation on Wednesday said it had engaged the services of in-house engineers to rehabilitate the country’s three ailing refineries at a cost of $550m (N99bn), down from the $1.6bn (N288bn) presented to it by foreign contractors.
The refineries are the Port Harcourt Refining Company, Kaduna Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited and the Warri Refining and Petrochemical Company Limited.

The Group Executive Director, Refining and Petrochemicals, NNPC, Mr. Ian Udoh, stated that the corporation resolved to use indigenous engineers because it could not pay the bills of foreign contractors who were nominated by the original builders of the refineries.
http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigerian-engineers-to-repair-refineries-for-n99bn-nnpc/

Still in March 2015:

7. March 2015 – NNPC to repair refineries with $550m
The Turn Around Maintenance (TAM) of the nation’s refineries will cost $550million, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) said yesterday. The corporation blamed the TAM’s delay on the refusal of the original builders of the four refineries to handle the maintenance contracts.
There are two refineries in Port Harcourt, one in Kaduna and another in Warri. They are all working below capacity, unable to meet the consumption demands of Nigerians. http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/

8. As recent as March 6, 2015 - Refineries’ll be back on stream 2016 –NNPC
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, yesterday assured that the nation’s four refineries would be fully back on stream in the first quarter of 2016. The corporation also explained why the refineries have not been working optimally, disclosing that NNPC could not afford to pay the outrageous charges of its builders.

The corporation’s Coordinator, Corporate Planning and Strategy, Dr. Tim Okon, disclosed these while updating members of the Senate Committee on Petroleum (Downstream) on activities of the refineries.
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/refineriesll-be-back-on-stream-2016-nnpc/
June 18, 2015 - Nigeria’s refineries to resume production next month
http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/06/nigerias-refineries-to-resume-production-next-month-official/

Going by the stated sequence of events in our refineries as given by NNPC, is there any link or development in the time past to warrant getting the latest news that our refineries will resume production in July?

The spokesman, Ohi Alegbe, stated that “the operations resume after a successful turn-around-maintenance (overhaul) of their facilities” but they didn’t just want to make noise about it! Who is fooling who?

Let GEJ’s supporters help us answer the following questions?
1. When has TAM of plants become an action conducted in secrecy?
2. When was the TAM awarded and to which company?
3. If local engineers were used, who paid the N99bn that was reported to be needed as recent as last February?

Conclusion
I am of the strong opinion that GEJ was completely fooled not only by Diezani and her cohorts but also by the sycophants he surrounded himself with. The man must surely be biting his fingers wherever he is currently. In not making our refineries work, the oil cabals saw a huge avenue to corruptly enrich themselves and they seized the opportunity through oil subsidies.

It is not unknown what PMB’s stand on fuel subsidy is. He has consistently maintained that the oil subsidy was a fraud and that he would look into why our refineries have not worked. PMB recently rubbished the fuel subsidy scam when he said “I don’t know what fuel subsidy means” - http://dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/top-stories/20804-i-don-t-know-what-fuel-subsidy-means-buhari.

The president has also been reported to be set to probe NNPC N30trn unaccounted oil revenue under Jonathan - http://www.nationaldailyng.com/news/latest-news/4116-buhari-set-to-probe-nnpc-n30trn-unaccounted-oil-revenue-under-jonathan

The fact of the matter is that, NNPC’s top shots are aware of what PMB knows. They know him to know the workings of NNPC and our refineries having been a petroleum minister and a former Head of State. As such, it is reasonable to expect the corporation (NNPC) to act differently with him than what they did with GEJ.

The famous quote by Abraham Lincoln is very apt here:
“You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.”

I therefore challenge any of GEJ's supporters and sympathizers to prove otherwise.

Was it not in dis same nairaland dat an article was written about hw noithing was wrong with d refineries dat was receiving budget & yet not put into effect 4 cynical reasons on d part of Mrs maduekwe & fellow importers So I wonder why GEJ's admin shld be praised 4 d reinaries dat were not used.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by taharqa: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Did you read the conclusion part where I stated PMB's resolve to probe NNPC? His non-recognition of the subsidy? Please read it again.

So it was PMB's resolve, let's call it 'threat', to probe NNPC that got the refineries REPAIRED in 3 weeks??

I don't get it? Plzzz, help me "understand"

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
I only hope d oil cabal who had been benefitting from fuel importation due to d grounding of these facilities would not begin to sponsor hoodlums to sabotage d pipes supplying d crude to dis facilities
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by kaboninc(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2015
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lool... cheesy cheesy cheesy

It was a guess ohh

That jpphilps has insulted virtually everyone who is against his idea.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
OLADIMEHJI:

Didn't you read the part when they were screaming that there would be removal of the whole subsidy by July 1st this year? and we were all amazed when we saw that they still include it in this year budget. Every sane Nigerians know that PDP regime was a big time scam.
Obasanjo nearly sold Nigeria in the name of privatisation. He sold the house of reps. lodge and we later changed it into allowances, do you know how much we have been losing in that aspect in business terms.
In 2011, the budget for subsidy was only 200+ billion naira which later turn into 2. Trillion naira. So if you must have been conversant with the turn of things in this country you should have known that it's not about how much they budgeted but the extent at which they can have their way

Please try to be factual when commenting on public forum

President of the Senate, David Mark

Senate rejects recommendation of its Committee on Finance, which asked the Federal Government to remove the   subsidy on petroleum products.

“If subsidy has to be removed, there must be public enlightenment and education so that facts would be made available to the people and then public opinion at the end of the day will count.

“If we sit here now and said remove subsidy, I think those who are benefitting from subsidy are very powerful and tomorrow they would influence media report and twist it to create an impression that the Senate is anti-people,” President of the Senate said in his remarks after the Senate had rejected the proposal for subsidy removal.

The finance committee had recommended the removal of subsidy on fuel because of the alleged misapplication of the billions of dollars being voted annually for that purpose.

The Senate rejected the recommendation while adopting the report of the Senator Ahmed Makarfi led committee.

The senators however approved the committee’s recommendation that the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation should refund to the Federation Account, the total sum of $218,069,354.32, being the balance of the gross lifting under the third party financing.

They also directed that inter-agencies reconciliation meetings between government institutions, including the Ministry of Finance, NNPC, CBN and the Federal Inland Revenue Service should be done on a regular basis.

It said such regular meetings among those sensitive economic institutions would prevent a recurrence of the situation and ensure that all revenues were properly and legally accounted for.

The Senate rejected the committee proposal to accept the N813.8bn subsidy deductions by the NNPC from January 2012 to July 2013, since it was certified by the Petroleum Products Pricing and Regulatory Agency and appropriated by the National Assembly.

It however accepted the subsidy deducted by the NNPC in the sum of N180bn for the fourth quarter of 2011, which was also certified by the PPPRA and appropriated by the National Assembly.

It advised the NNPC not pay its operational expenditures directly from the Federation Fund without appropriation by the National Assembly, saying the government oil corporation should strictly adhere to international best practises in keeping records.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by santosesq1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2015
The most impotnt tin is let it work dnt care who fix it. Kalas
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by 989900: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
1. If we consume 40m l, why is there subsidy fraud? I mean, that's how much it's on paper we bring in, that means there's been no over payments.

2. Have they removed the ones they smuggle to Niger, Benin Republic, Togo, Cameroun?

3. How do we trust the same organisation that does not know:

a. How much it makes.

b. How many accounts it has.

c. How much money is missing/unaccounted for.

How does the same organisation know how much fuel we put in our generators, cars and e.t.c. per day?
Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by kaboninc(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2015
taharqa:

So it was PMB's resolve, let's call it 'threat' to probe NNPC that got the refineries replied in 3 weeks??

Sir,

Let me help him...

The magic wand of Buhari can turn Duara into New York since simply flapping his fingers got the refineries working. In fact, they´ve been working. Just that it will be officially unveiled very soon.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by maxtamazin: 1:16pm On Jun 20, 2015
Total gibberish. If you think Buhari turned around the refineries in 3weeks. ...u need your brain examined.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Imokay: 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Go back and read to see that February reportage was mere statement of past event...he was simply reiterating the point that they have already outsourced the TAM to local engineers already and not that they are about to...

You have a point but the report says they were defending a buget for 18 months
The Coordinator, Corporate Planning, and Strategy of the NNPC, Dr. Tim Okon, told the Senate Committee on Petroleum Resources (Downstream), in Abuja while defending the budget proposal of the corporation, that the NNPC had worked out an alternative local arrangement that would enable it refine about 400,000 barrels of crude oil daily after the completion of ongoing rehabilitation.

NNPC also disclosed what they planned to spend monthly for 18 months :
“The exercise which started in October last year is for a period of 18 months and it will be completed in the first quarter of next year.

“The expenditure of $16million a month had been reduced to an average of $10million a month per a refinery.

“By the first quarter of next year, all the refineries will be functioning optimally and we would be able to refine an average of 400,000 barrels of crude oil per day for local consumption.

So out of the planned $550 million they have so far spent $320 million and the job is done, this is good on paper but what really happened, duration cut by 50% and expenses by 40%, immediately after change of government. I think that is the crux of the discussion

[email]http://thenationonlineng.net/new/nnpc-to-repair-refineries-with-550m/[/email]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by kaboninc(m): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
OLADIMEHJI:

Please shat appp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:19pm On Jun 20, 2015
Imokay:

Funding challenge for FG to find 99Bn? very funny, when they can sell bond or treasury bills of over 150 Bn in a few days and use the money to repair the refineries save over 1 Trllion subsidy and create more employment and tax revenue. Yet TANoikds can say the FG has funding challenge, i wonder what should be a priority if not this.

cheesy there are more olodo than I imagined around here...

1)Issuing bonds is same thing that will trigger increased debts...A reason for which APC has been making noise notwithstanding states controlled by them owe and borrow more...

2)NNPC by the law setting them up finance their projects from their income while sending the balance to CBN as revenue for all tiers of government...so FG cannot borrow money and send to them so to say...

3)Raising bonds isn't a question of days...rather lots of calculations of short; medium and long term pros and cons are involved... you can use borrowing from commercial banks to understand my explanation better bro...

4)1 trillion...do you know how much our total budget is? and even our total subsidy package?... nawa for una...all these beer parlour boys here sef...

5)Why not understand the basics of economics and elementary governance procedures before engaging in such discussions are these...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by philips70(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
tunde1200:
Really?
I can't believe it bro.
But I knew he was not a bad person its the psycophants around him.

In school and any mafia set up the real dons don't look haggard and rugged. They have this deceptive mien and disposition. Always be the first to make peace in war situations. But underneath they are the deadliest. That's GEJ. We had one in Warri called Friday Ani who is late now. Don't be deceived.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Not Jonathan, Responsible For Refineries Resuming Production by ayokellany: 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2015
taharqa:

So it was PMB's resolve, let's call it 'threat', to probe NNPC that got the refineries REPAIRED in 3 weeks??

No it is not PMB's resolve, it is Jonathn / Madueke delusion to auction the entire four refineries as scrap after dooling out trillions of naira on repair.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ben Ayade: 'I Married My Wife A Virgin' / Samuel Godstime Chukwubuikem Draws Jacob Zuma Within 2 Hours In Imo / Helicopter Shoots Passenger Boat In Rivers State, People Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.