Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (51198 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) / Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
msmon:
You are on point @op. If you are not his main boyfriend, u are probably is subordinate boyfriend.

main clause/ Subordinate clause.
Auxiliary boyfriend. Lol. Real girls go for real guys.

Glad that I've not experienced all these.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by MrBasketball: 6:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Flashh:
When you start showing all these sighs I will let you know you ain't my main girlfriend too! tongue

She will get jealous and sit up!
You make sense.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by damiandammy(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Maybe you are right @op sadMaybe you are right @op
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by sandrannna(f): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
jackyraw09:
a
Modified: So upon all ma kurukere nah FTC for 2nd page i be.
Mod oya delete my post i nor dey do again angry angry angry angry
silly boy.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by scentmarlc(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin These your crap reasons only happen 2 POOR guys! Get mad money and women will always stand at attention behind you like president buharis a.d.c!
agreed
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by MrBasketball: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:
Money is d root of all evil bt girls like money. It means girls r evil.
You really make sense. smiley
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Richiy(f): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Some guys will see these things and still remain. After they will shout foul play. Guys shine ya eyes.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jkyoung:
I have seen many responsible ladies and I thank God my babe is one....

Gimme her number lemme prove you wrong.....
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by damiloladuke: 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
expository indeed

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by MrBasketball: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin These your crap reasons only happen 2 POOR guys! Get mad money and women will always stand at attention behind you like president buharis a.d.c!
If a girl love you because of money it's vanity.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by princenation(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
is there anything like main bf whats main there when she still Bleep others its all about benefits, ur girl priority changes no matter what if she finds someone better than you in aspects which includes but not limited to emotions,finance etc. just pray she doesn't come across someone better and u might just find urself a girlfriend but that doesn't mean she's all but yours but at least u will be at the zenith of her priorities, a lady world is too vast to be occupied by just a man.

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jkyoung:

YOU GO SURPRISE SAY YOU AND MUSA DEY SHARE YOUR WOMAN,

NEVER YOU PUT ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by 4everGrand(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jkyoung:

That's right bro. I'm Thanking God in advance for giving me a responsible lady.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by subbieD(f): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
lmao...sorry

Abi Na cheesy
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
vickylois:
Nice
so u agree with the op?! This is d main reason y I'm still single.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by molar36: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
fun lord baba..I raise leg for u for ur comment......guy go hustle to make mony first.....na u go dy select guls u ll put under friend zone........nd d ones u ll tidy wella
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Femistico(m): 7:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one..dats why I love to be signing contracts with gals..
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by HARDDON: 7:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:

WORD!

Money Speaks Very LOUD
even When u r Very QUIET!

Money maims
Without u As much As lifting a muscle

Money Draws all
Even when u wud rather ride solo

It is an Orator!
Announcing ur presence when u wud rather just stealth in, sounding u to d world u probably wudnt meet

But with money, luv is most lost
The one that truly luvs u
Probably wouldnt really want a ferrari
She is worth it all If she ask not

U can't buy luv with money!
D bees flock around honey
Honey goes, bees goa

CONFUSED!
But tot we were singing money song?

Oh mortal man

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by amazingspiderma: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2015
She does not make sacrifices but expects you to go the extra mile.
nobosaba:

I hope you find this article helpful?

Thanks for reading.

Source: http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/06/20/5-genuine-ways-to-know-you-are-not-her-main-boyfriend/4/
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:

REVERSE IS THE CASE
Are you sure? cheesy
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
how many times will this same article with different headlines will be posted on the frontpage?
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by viktor88: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
nobosaba:

Thanks for reading. Am experiencin number 5

Source: http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/06/20/5-genuine-ways-to-know-you-are-not-her-main-boyfriend/4/
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by ginggerxy: 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
thats all
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by ginggerxy: 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
undecided
sowi, seems he jst blew your cover grin
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Trustme2(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
op, you mean how to know if you're her assistant boyfriend :oop, you mean how to know if you're her assistant boyfriend. All guys in the friend zone please take note
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by BigBen10: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
nobosaba:

Thanks for reading.

I think op is new to nairaland. YOU WANT TO REKINDLE THE FRIENDZONE WAR WITH THE MEN AND WOMEN OF NAIRALAND.

This war has the potential to engulf both romancelanders and core political nairaland.

Op yaf been warned.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by PTAwal: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
so true. the women can even follow you to sambisa forest.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
poster you're a learner. This is a kindergarten writeup. you're a teenager right? cos that's the only explanation.

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Mcowubaba: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
Eziokwu bu Ndu cheesy
on point, center of gravity.......
Modified
Oga Seun nawa oo...so u censor G---spo.t to centre of gravity...WTH..hw does dat relate
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by sule5727: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
BrainnewsNg:
Hmmmmmmm! REALLY?
Really!!!are u one of them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.