Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (51200 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) / Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by liyahwillie(f): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin These your crap reasons only happen 2 POOR guys! Get mad money and women will always stand at attention behind you like president buharis a.d.c!
lmfao!guy your baddooo

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Jdesilentkiller(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op what you stated is a guy in a friendzone. And if that is your defination of boyfriend then you have been friendzone for so long that you got the two mix up.
Take heart, you will escape someday. Lol
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Aystarz: 8:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Liability:
nigerian lady = atleast 10 boyfriends minimum

true story

This right here is as true as the gospel
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by DANDONdGreat(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is just one of the reasons that I don't want to go into any relationship for now.
Whosoever I give my HEART is final forever. For I can never take it back from her no matter what.
So I don't want a girl/lady who will seee that oppunity as a previlege to toil with my HEART.
I don't want to break someong's HEART in my life. And I don't want someone to break my own HEART. My HEART is too precious to me
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Aystarz: 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
princenation:
is there anything like main bf whats main there when she still Bleep others its all about benefits, ur girl priority changes no matter what if she finds someone better than you in aspects which includes but not limited to emotions,finance etc. just pray she doesn't come across someone better and u might just find urself a girlfriend but that doesn't mean she's all but yours but at least u will be at the zenith of her priorities, a lady world is too vast to be occupied by just a man.

Works both ways brof. Only problem is when it's the other way round, we all know which gender cries blue murder!
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Aystarz: 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
DANDONdGreat:
This is just one of the reasons that I don't want to go into any relationship for now.
Whosoever I give my HEART is final forever. For I can never take it back from her no matter what.
So I don't want a girl/lady who will seee that oppunity as a previlege to toil with my HEART.
I don't want to break someong's HEART in my life. And I don't want someone to break my own HEART. My HEART is too precious to me

Guard your heart as tight as u will, but know this; More than 95percent of the world population have at one time or the other had their hearts smashed to smithereens. Don't be too sure that won't happen to u as well.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by carzola(m): 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Broke guys Guide.. broke guys would be taking notes.... lol... too bad ive never been in this mentioned situations..
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by vivypretty(f): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
I think sombori jus break this OP's heart,cos it takes an experienced guy/man to know all thesegrin
lol grin
Feranmicharles:
I think sombori jus break this OP's heart,cos it takes an experienced guy/man to know all thesegrin
lol
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by pythondjango(m): 8:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
MrBasketball:

If a girl love you because of money it's vanity.
See i am not a poor dude,so rain no tantrum.But some dudes are just too lazy in ordinary selling themselves to win a good girl heart but all they knew to win a girl is performing splurge and flaunting cash and giving status they don't have.So such dudes promote materialistic hoes,babes,and birdbrain girls.Though money is good in relationship!!! but God has endowed dudes enough on how to manage all things to give the best result.

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by MrBasketball: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
pythondjango:
See i am not a poor dude,so rain no tantrum.But some dudes are just too lazy in ordinary selling themselves to win a good girl heart but all they knew to win a girl is performing splurge and flaunting cash and giving status they don't have.So such dudes promote materialistic hoes,babes,and birdbrain girls.Though money is good in relationship!!! but God has endowed dudes enough on how to manage all things to give the best result.
You really make sense... The question we to ask ourselves... is love about money?

Do Adam has money for spending before God gave him Eve?

These are the guys who want to get money by any means to impress girls... All is vanity.

A girl that will love you will love not till when you have money... I don't say man should have hassle for money.

It irritates me when i see comments talking about money to get a girl.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by odobainas: 9:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Your points are correct its really funny that dis girls fool themselves thinking d are fooling us.imagine a girl lieing 2 me when she still new I already knew her plans
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by callonme(m): 9:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Looking forward to reading a post titled '5 Genuine reasons to know your are just a side chick. In other words.....

My blog loading.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Dbrainiac1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
nobosaba:

I hope you find this article helpful?

Thanks for reading.

Source: http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/06/20/5-genuine-ways-to-know-you-are-not-her-main-boyfriend/4/
And so...?
Wetin concern me
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by 989900: 9:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
steppin:
Main Boyfriend kwa? Who cares?
Once you're nacking the apako, nothing else matters!

Badoh!
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by mubarak001(m): 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
another one Op forgot to add is when she answers call (telling the oda person she loves him) while you are gettting down at her poonani. U r beelejayan (in yoruba langua)
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Feranmicharles(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
vivypretty:

lol grin
lol
abi na my sischeesy
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by nobosaba(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
BigBen10:

I think op is new to nairaland. YOU WANT TO REKINDLE THE FRIENDZONE WAR WITH THE MEN AND WOMEN OF NAIRALAND.

This war has the potential to engulf both romancelanders and core political nairaland.

Op yaf been warned.

Dude, am 10years on Nairaland so please look before you post
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by jackyraw09: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
sandrannna:

silly boy.

WTF angry
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by mrkings84(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin These your crap reasons only happen 2 POOR guys! Get mad money and women will always stand at attention behind you like president buharis a.d.c!
That's the final adjournment, proudly supported by me.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
sule5727:
Really!!!are u one of them?
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
tobimillar:

Gimme her number lemme prove you wrong.....
That is outdated
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by MrBasketball: 12:24am On Jun 28, 2015
mubarak001:
another one Op forgot to add is when she answers call (telling the oda person she loves him) while you are gettting down at her poonani. U r beelejayan (in yoruba langua)
Na lie.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by BigBen10: 12:44am On Jun 28, 2015
nobosaba:

Dude, am 10years on Nairaland so please look before you post
lol. issokay. carrry go. I was saying that on lighter note
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Hmm, am sure your story would change if you take a moment to check this out

ever wonder how you can convert your unyielding internet surfing hours into COOL $CASH
check this out!!!!
www.infobiznaija.com/tolexandre
THANK ME LATER

and kiss poverty goodbye
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Gyarados(m): 4:32am On Jun 28, 2015
live for love or love for live ? I think live + love = baby , ignore my comment cheesy
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Adex1996(m): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2015
Confirm one!
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by mubarak001(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2015
MrBasketball:
Na lie.

I hear u sir.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Oyinladephilip(m): 8:01am On Jun 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] True talk!!!!!
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by nobosaba(m): 9:09am On Jun 28, 2015
BigBen10:

lol. issokay. carrry go. I was saying that on lighter note

Happy Sunday
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by razfad10(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2015
funlord:
Gbam.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by sule5727: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm
pls if u are, admit to it dear!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment? / Corper Advises Men To Go For Secondary School Girls Because They're Naive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.