Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (51199 Views)

Nigerian Lesbian Shows Off Her 'main Pussy' In New Loved Up Photos / Nigerian Lady Shows Off Her Main "Pussy" (photos) / Where Are The Guys? 5 Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by jackyraw09: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
a

Modified: So upon all ma kurukere nah FTC for 2nd page i be.

Mod oya delete my post i nor dey do again angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by molydonhenry(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one @Op. Buh I don't agree with 3 and 4.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by mosefin19(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
GeneralQuamdeen:
1. Passed 2. Passed 3. Passed 4. Failed 5. Failed Score 3/5 Op that number 4 and 5 is not genuine enough..
true
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Dindondin(m): 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
gn
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
U are right OP.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by babyfaceafrica: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
I confirm one two and three...am not too sure of four and five....I detest ladies that don't return calls...relationship is meant to be symbiotic not parasitic...I don fall for the poo excuse that its just d way she is!!!
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by AMJ4SUCCESS: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nice one Op
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
iThank God for ma kinda person sha angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Mkass: 6:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
angrywe know
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
NA UNA WERE PUT WOMEN AS NA EPICENTER IN LIFE,

AS FOR ME, I DEY DEAL WITH DEM LIKE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE.

NATURALLY, NAIJA WOMEN DON'T REALLY HAVE SENSE AT ALL. THEM ONLY THINK WITH THERE BODY
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Tjpromise(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dis signs are d obvious ones, d scheming girls wont b dis transparent
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Koded01(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yea it really nice, such a lovely quote ...
nobosaba:

I hope you find this article helpful?

Thanks for reading.

Source: http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/06/20/5-genuine-ways-to-know-you-are-not-her-main-boyfriend/4/
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by 9jatatafo(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Promoting baby mamas!!!
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by PrinxArthur1(m): 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
nobosaba:

I hope you find this article helpful?

Thanks for reading.

Source: http://gist.mp3bullet.com/2015/06/20/5-genuine-ways-to-know-you-are-not-her-main-boyfriend/4/
thanks dude now i know where i belong,but can there be any change of heart from them?(galz)
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
NA UNA WERE PUT WOMEN AS NA EPICENTER IN LIFE,

AS FOR ME, I DEY DEAL WITH DEM LIKE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHITTE.

NATURALLY, NAIJA WOMEN DON'T REALLY HAVE SENSE AT ALL. THEM ONLY THINK WITH THERE BODY

E be like sey naija babes don show you pepper before abi?
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by illiad: 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Some babes could be really difficult
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by docphresh(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
She die well.. Mk I catch her first.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Suntemi(m): 6:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by sirwhizzy1: 6:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello Nairaland
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by lacicrips(m): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
funlord:
grin These your crap reasons only happen 2 POOR guys! Get mad money and women will always stand at attention behind you like president buharis a.d.c!
How does somebody get mad money? I'd like to learn. Also I'd like to know what your definition of "mad money" is.

I'm less interested in the girlfriend talk and more interested in how to get "mad money".
Thanks.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by subbieD(f): 6:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Una Don start kwa......5 dis,5 Dat.....Issorait, contunu

Una No go spoil market for person embarassed undecided
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by beyoncausme: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
nice one....
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by AreaFada2: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
Liability:
hmmmmmm.....frm ecperience?
Any babe you are not married to is not yours, so expecting loyalty is a waste of time with the materialistic women we have these days. Even when married, her oga at work may still sample the "thing" sometimes. When she comes home to say "honey, I have got promotion at work", you can be hardly sure how she got it. grin cheesy There is a general free for all sexcapades these days, both men and women. Some ladies are still ok sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by sirwhizzy01: 6:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wadup?
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

E be like sey naija babes don show you pepper before abi?
REVERSE IS THE CASE
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by babyfaceafrica: 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
subbieD:
Una Don start kwa......5 dis,5 Dat.....Issorait, contunu

Una No go spoil market for person embarassed undecided
lmao...sorry
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by sandrannna(f): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Money is d root of all evil bt girls like money. It means girls r evil.
Re: 5 Genuine Ways To Know You Are Not Her Main Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Liability:
hmmmmmm.....frm ecperience?
angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Things Ladies Do On Social Media That Shows They Are Runs Girls / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / How Do I Tell A Friend To Stop Bringing Girls To Have Sex In My Apartment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.