Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,322 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! (14368 Views)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scholar8200:

8 For the Sadducees say that there is ..., neither angel, nor spirit:

Is this also your belief?

I don't think not believing in something is a belief of the negate. . . They don't believe in neither angels or spirit. . that means they don't. . Thats a negate and beliefs are not for negates. .
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by HOKIM(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
Mavisguy212 and hiswordxray ... Pls add me on fb, i love ur knowledge and hunger for the Lord....
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
GooseBaba:

Guy just list 10 activities if you are sure of yourself... This no be Sunday school..

I'm telling you hell is real and you will burn in hell, mark my words. For i have spoken with your god, and he has shown me your admission letter. No matter how you try to slice and dice it. I say this with heavenly authority, see you in hell.. Your own don finish patapata..

grin grin. Guy please be careful o! That guy fit report you to the mods! You must have scared the "heaven" out of that guy. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 11:27pm On Jun 24, 2015
theAtheist101:

grin grin. Guy please be careful o! That guy fit report you to the mods! You must have scared the "heaven" out of that guy. grin

Don't mind him, he who is govern by fear is trying to console himself by accusing others of been fearful.

He is the one living in bondage, convinced he is a sinner in need of salvation. And his only option is to welcome a dead man's spirit into his heart.. The only thing that can keep him holding on to such epic/demonic accusation is fear..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:39am On Jun 25, 2015
HOKIM:
hiswordxray ... Pls add me on fb, i love ur knowledge and hunger for the Lord....
let me give you my email, I'm not a Facebook person:
hiswordxray@gmail.com
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

Don't mind him, he who is govern by fear is trying to console himself by accusing others of been fearful.

He is the one living in bondage, convinced he is a sinner in need of salvation. And his only option is to welcome a dead man's spirit into his heart.. The only thing that can keep him holding on to such epic/demonic accusation is fear..
I am not scared of hell because I have gone beyond that. Can a 30 years old man be afraid that his mother would beat him? of course no, that would be foolish.
I have already be save, it is impossible for me to go to hell.
It is you people I pity because this fear is driving you crazy. Look at you, because of this fear you can't live a normal life. You can't go and discuss with other atheist and have fun, you can't do other thing you love doing, maybe talking about science or just having fun in other section of nairaland. But hear you are, enslaved in this fear, trying so hard to fight this fear by mocking Christians. look at how restless you have become, fighting this fear.
How long can you continue in this battle?
How long do you think you can keep up with it before it consumed you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 7:47am On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

Again, if i chose to rebel against god.. Who created rebellion... Me or your god..? What was his purpose of creating rebellion...?
which day did he create rebellion; 2nd or 3rd?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 7:52am On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

Me I tire for this Maradonas ohhh... Haba..!! It's like if I prepare food with no salt, upon realizing that the food taste funny, I turn around and blame the food.. Really...!!!
ur reasoning, sense of perception, conception and bible knowledge are all crude. Try as much as possible to refine them.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 8:03am On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

Kindly, point out just one aspect of my delusion... JUST ONE..!!!
what u r holding unto says it all. It's too shallow to base ur whole life on; so unrealistic.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2015
DrLazDevitan:

Don't use fallacy to mediate or butress your point.You can make spittles without water!
The primary reference of my question understood the essence thereof. Apparently you dabbled in at the wrong time. Kindly go over the trail of discussion. The purpose of that question was to establish if the discussion was necessary seeing he believes man and animals are nothing more than a mass of flesh and blood.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 8:55am On Jun 25, 2015
johnydon22:

I don't think not believing in something is a belief of the negate. . . They don't believe in neither angels or spirit. . that means they don't. . Thats a negate and beliefs are not for negates. .

Noted.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I am not scared of hell because I have gone beyond that. Can a 30 years old man be afraid that his mother would beat him? of course no, that would be foolish.
I have already be save, it is impossible for me to go to hell.
It is you people I pity because this fear is driving you crazy. Look at you, because of this fear you can't live a normal life. You can't go and discuss with other atheist and have fun, you can't do other thing you love doing, maybe talking about science or just having fun in other section of nairaland. But hear you are, enslaved in this fear, trying so hard to fight this fear by mocking Christians. look at how restless you have become, fighting this fear.
How long can you continue in this battle?
How long do you think you can keep up with it before it consumed you?

I have told you. No matter how you try to slice and dice your present predicament, you're destine for hell..

Don't flatter your self, i mock stupidity soaked in arrant rubbish. When a 30 yr old uses the word " I have already been saved " it begs the question. Saved from what exactly..!!! you torture yourself because you carry the fear of a child into adulthood.

You're not even sure of yourself, list 10 activities in heaven or accept your fate. Hell awaits you, every happy dreams you have is an agreement with lucifer as your personal lord and saviour.every bad dreams you have is a testament that Yahweh approves of your destiny to hell. My friend accept your fate, see you in hell.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 12:08pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ultimate001:

what u r holding unto says it all. It's too shallow to base ur whole life on; so unrealistic.

You who base his whole existence on the acceptance of inviting the spirit of a 2000 yr old dead man into his heart uses the word, "shallow and unrealistic. " guy I just named one of your delusion. Kindly, name one of mine. Or STFU..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

I have told you. No matter how you try to slice and dice your present predicament, you're destine for hell..

Don't flatter your self, i mock stupidity soaked in arrant rubbish. When a 30 yr old uses the word " I have already been saved " it begs the question. Saved from what exactly..!!! you torture yourself because you carry the fear of a child into adulthood.

You're not even sure of yourself, list 10 activities in heaven or accept your fate. Hell awaits you, every happy dreams you have is an agreement with lucifer as your personal lord and saviour.every bad dreams you have is a testament that Yahweh approves of your destiny to hell. My friend accept your fate, see you in hell.
Oh such anger, he is frustrated already. This fear of hell must be really hurting you grin grin grin
Calm down my friend before you have heart attack grin lipsrsealed
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 2:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
Ultimate001:

which day did he create rebellion; 2nd or 3rd?

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create calamity: I the LORD do all these things.

Hmmm, this is the covk suvking Yahweh making claims.

I have told you several times that you keep defending what you don't understand. Guy try take time out and read the story book well, so you can stop exposing your mumurity here..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Oh such anger, he is frustrated already. This fear of hell must be really hurting you grin grin grin
Calm down my friend before you have heart attack grin lipsrsealed

Na lie, na you dey try console your fear. Is it not you that proclaimed to be saved..!? Saved from what..!? Is it not hell fire... Guy every time you wake up and you're happy. Know this, you are embracing lucifer and hell fire. You have no say in this matter..

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 3:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

Na lie, na you dey try console your fear. Is it not you that proclaimed to be saved..!? Saved from what..!? Is it not hell fire... Guy every time you wake up and you're happy. Know this, you are embracing lucifer and hell fire. You have no say in this matter..
The fear is eating him up grin grin grin
stylishly crying for help grin
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The fear is eating him up grin grin grin
stylishly crying for help grin

Hahahahaha...... grin grin grin... Stylishly" that was funny...

Meanwhile, know this, for every waking moment that you find happiness, lucifer rejoices. For he awaits your soul. You're going to hell bro... No questions about it.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

Hahahahaha...... grin grin grin... Stylishly" that was funny...

Meanwhile, know this, for every waking moment that you find happiness, lucifer rejoices. For he awaits your soul. You're going to hell bro... No questions about it.. grin
Projection... grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Projection... grin grin grin

I speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Check this out, i just spoke to one of my pal in hell, he lives just a stone throw away from some accompanying spirits. You know what he told me. Hmmmmm.! He said people like you normally get hanged by their intestine from a sleeping willow. At the same time, when you scream in agony with your mouth wide open. Yaweh takes a shiit inside your mouth.

Don't say i did not warn you ohhh... Hmmm. You better repent and start worshipping lucifer.. I feel for your soul sha... Hmmm, i just don't want you to suffer like that.. I will take two cups of palmwine in remembrance of your gullibility..

PS: hell is hot ohh, na panties you go dey wear waka street... I just pity you sha.. grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

I speak the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Check this out, i just spoke to one of my pal in hell, he lives just a stone throw away from some accompanying spirits. You know what he told me. Hmmmmm.! He said people like me normally get hanged by their intestine from a sleeping willow. At the same time, when I scream in agony with my mouth wide open. Yaweh takes a shiit inside my mouth.
Is this the nightmare that woke you up last night. grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Is this the nightmare that woke you up last night. grin grin grin

Don't say i did not warn you ohhh... Anyhow sha, see you in hell.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2015
GooseBaba:

Don't say i did not warn you ohhh... Anyhow sha, see you in hell.. undecided
The fact that you gave details of what hell looks like proves that you have spend time thinking about hell, imagining hell and having nightmare of hell. You are one tormented soul.
I'm tired of this silly thing we are doing but I can't leave without telling you that God loves you and it hurt Him to see you In this torment. You don't have to continue like this.
And please don't mention me again in this thread, if you do it only shows how tormented you are.
Bye, love you dear.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 10:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
Hiswordxray:

The fact that you gave details of what hell looks like proves that you have spend time thinking about hell, imagining hell and having nightmare of hell. You are one tormented soul.
I'm tired of this silly thing we are doing but I can't leave without telling you that God loves you and it hurt Him to see you In this torment. You don't have to continue like this.
And please don't mention me again in this thread, if you do it only shows how tormented you are.
Bye, love you dear.

COME HERE....!!! Where do you think you are going.. If I deal with you.. Sit down there.. Nonsense.. As a matter of fact, I have also been to heaven too. Where do you think i saw Yahweh suvking his own covk.? That's when I knew his ways is definitely not my way.. For crying out loud, he could impregnate a sleeping virgin, but he has no wife and all his angels are male... Hmmmm, what do you call a bisexual deity in your native language..? I think it's Yahweh.. undecided cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Crispels(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2015
jude2011:
I don't know what to do. Can I acknowledge the existence of God without practicing any religion? My philosophy lecturer claims he is a catholic but when teaching, he is so raw. He can make even a pastor to drop his bible. Most deeper life folks don't attend his lectures anymore. I don't believe he believes in God. He planted the seed of doubt in us by making lectures so interesting and full of thought provoking statements. The atheist I discussed with made me to do my own little research on different religions. I don't think I can be a christain again as I don't think I believe in the bible anymore. I am more concerned about my dear mother. She will die of heart attack, if she found out I don't believe in her most cherished bible. My question is ''can I believe in GOD and not practice any religion?''. If yes, what is the term called. Secondely, Can an atheist go to church and pretend as if he believes in the bible? Thanks

we are actually in the same shoes bro.... you can be a deist... at least for now.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 12:41am On Jun 26, 2015
GooseBaba:

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create calamity: I the LORD do all these things.

Hmmm, this is the covk suvking Yahweh making claims.

I have told you several times that you keep defending what you don't understand. Guy try take time out and read the story book well, so you can stop exposing your mumurity here..
ehyah, the word 'creation' in that context essentially means 'cause' and not 'make'/'form'
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
GooseBaba:

COME HERE....!!! Where do you think you are going.. If I deal with you.. Sit down there.. Nonsense.. As a matter of fact, I have also been to heaven too. Where do you think i saw Yahweh suvking his own covk.? That's when I knew his ways is definitely not my way.. For crying out loud, he could impregnate a sleeping virgin, but he has no wife and all his angels are male... Hmmmm, what do you call a bisexual deity in your native language..? I think it's Yahweh.. undecided cheesy

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 1:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ultimate001:

ehyah, the word 'creation' in that context essentially means 'cause' and not 'make'/'form'

Just because there is sense in nonsense, does not mean you have to post nonsense... undecided
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
GooseBaba:

Just because there is sense in nonsense, does not mean you have to post nonsense... undecided
as expected, u dn't know...
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ultimate001:

as expected, u dn't know...

I don't know what..? That you're looking for a wiggle room to interpret a direct statement. Thunder fire you..!!
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 11:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
GooseBaba:

I don't know what..? That you're looking for a wiggle room to interpret a direct statement. Thunder fire you..!!
is it paining you? Take it or leave it, ur opinion doesn't change the truth. U dn't av to b offensive, boy!
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 11:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
GooseBaba:

That you're looking for a wiggle room to interpret a direct statement. Thunder fire you..!!
lolz, u've taken it personal!
If only u did ur home work well, u wld av understood d principle of ambiguity in sentence construction. The fact dat 'wealthy' nd 'rich' are synonymous does nt mean they can always be used interchangeably in every sentence. For instance, in the sentence, my friend has a rich poultry, the word 'wealthy' cannot rightfully replace 'rich' in there, eventhough they are synonymous. Gander, it's high time u started living ur making nd not making ur living. #atheist ko, racist ni.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.