Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,274 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! (14364 Views)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
finofaya:

Wait. Which God are we talking about?

Were we talking about any other?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ayomivic(m): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2015
jude2011:
I spoke with an atheist last month. I thought this guy was a demon but after my discussion with him, I was forced to have a rethink. He was brilliant,confident and argued with reasons. I have asked many christian brothers and even my pastor about the questions he raised. All they could say is that the ways of God is not the ways of man. One even said that asking such questions will amount to questioning God and that I will go to hell if I keep asking such questions. I did a lot of research on the questions on the internet and using my bible. There are many contradictions in the bible. Noah's ark, Jonah surviving three days in the belly of a big fish, without food,water and the digestive system of the fish went dead. Haba!!!! I also followed the post of many atheist on nairaland and I found there arguements logical and valid. I think I am gradually doubting religion. I don't go to church anymore and also, I am beginning to doubt the bible. My family is a highly religious one. My mother is a deaconess in my church. I am confused, I don't want to be an atheist but I am gradually becoming one. Religion does not appeal to me anymore. I NEED HELP, I DON'T WANT TO BE AN ATHEIST.

Are you saying you were visited by Satan and he tried to confused you to his side. The temptation is too much for you and you have nothing to fight him, you are now trying to concede defeat.

this is my advice for you

satan has nothing good to give you.

Brace yourself and rebuke Satan.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by finofaya: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2015
theAtheist101:

And how do you know this? He is capable of producing a bang, but refuses to take responsibilities that arose? Then what does he know? You make him look like a sadist! Answer all questions posed to you.

Okay then.

I know this because I know God. What responsibilities did God abdicate when there are virtually no responsibilities from an "unisex"? Not even clean up. God knows every. single. thing. I'm not the most skilled PR man, there are others that can paint the true, rosy picture.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 11:06pm On Jun 21, 2015
finofaya:

Okay then.

I know this because I know God. What responsibilities did God abdicate when there are virtually no responsibilities from an "unisex"? Not even clean up. God knows every. single. thing. I'm not the most skilled PR man, there are others that can paint the true, rosy picture.

I don't follow... shocked is this aspect of God from a deistic perspective...?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by finofaya: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2015
GooseBaba:

I don't follow... shocked is this aspect of God from a deistic perspective...?

theAtheist101:

Were we talking about any other?

I'm as lost as you are, GooseBaba
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by macof(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2015
firstolalekan:

Believe me brother, try Islam. We have many answers to your questions.
Just give a trial and insha Allah, your soul will be redeemed.
God bless you.

Make me sef advertise my own

@OP, heed the word of the Gods, Repent and revert to the ways of your ancestors

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 12:58am On Jun 22, 2015
jude2011:
I am afraid that I will be discriminated against if I tell people that I don't believe in the gospel of christ. My family, my friends and classmates will see me as a demon. I got the hint when a boy in a general phylosophy class, asked a question that implied he probably does not believe in God. After the class, you need to see how people descended on this guy. Girls rained insults on him. He was called all sort of names including devil, lucifer and ape.
In the east where I school(UN,Nsukka), being a christain is the norm. I have tried to read the bible without doubting it but the more I read, the more I see contradiction and tales that are not possible. I decided to read the bible again from genesis to revelation to deepen my understanding of the scriptures. The first thing I noticed were that men once lived 500 years and above. Methuselah lived for 969 years, Jesus!! There is no way a man can live for even 300 years. Haba!

I think the devil has possessed my mind. I only see negative parts of the bible whenever I open it. He takes me straight to the parts that I will doubt and give me reasons why I should doubt that part.

I regret the day I met that atheist. He is a final year student on first class and on numerous scholarships. I only went to him for academic advice. He gave me life-changing inspirational and motivation advice about academics,religion and society. He is such a brilliant fellow that I can never forget. But he has sent me on a journey of no return(being a christain again).
Really.Would you believe me if I told you that we are in the same boat?I am also in UNN and I understand what you are saying perfectly.I'll like to meet this final year student that you met.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 22, 2015
JESUS IS LORD

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Really.Would you believe me if I told you that we are in the same boat?I am also in UNN and I understand what you are saying perfectly.I'll like to meet this final year student that you met.
Jude schools in Enugu campus. . i talk with him, we may see in some days time
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by honourhim: 10:05am On Jun 22, 2015
ifeness:

So you doubted your god at some point lol. Igrin grin

Yea i doubted him and saw the foolishness in doubting him. Now i believe him more than ever before.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2015
UyiIredia:

Did you research Christian responses to the atheists ? Did you read Christian books defending the faith ? Did you check how Christians apologists responded to claims of contradiction ? You might want to do that before coming to a final conclusion. I'm surprised you are impressed by atheists arguments because some of their arguments are naïve or just plain ignorant. State the arguments of atheists you find impressive and I MAY respond to them. Finally, even supposing you still doubt religion, deism is a preferable option to atheism.
i will be the happiest man on earth if u answer these my questions convincinly.
1... If God is almighty,omniscient,omnipotent,alpha and omega,,why did he create imperfect being knowing they can come someday to denounce him?

2.... Some times i look at bad things happening to good people,moreso those who believes in him, why do he allow such when truly he claims to love them,,,what makes them deserve it?

3...why is that non belivers of him are the ones progressing? Take a look at countries where all kinds of things he preached against happens, like.. Western world where lesbians ,homosexuality, transgernder e t c, happens but they keep on elevating higher and higher while we religious africans keeps on depreciating..

Lastly, apart from mythology, stories,hearsay.....how can iknw that God exists?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by IDGAF(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2015
jude2011:
I don't know what to do. Can I acknowledge the existence of God without practicing any religion? My philosophy lecturer claims he is a catholic but when teaching, he is so raw. He can make even a pastor to drop his bible. Most deeper life folks don't attend his lectures anymore. I don't believe he believes in God. He planted the seed of doubt in us by making lectures so interesting and full of thought provoking statements. The atheist I discussed with made me to do my own little research on different religions. I don't think I can be a christain again as I don't think I believe in the bible anymore. I am more concerned about my dear mother. She will die of heart attack, if she found out I don't believe in her most cherished bible. My question is ''can I believe in GOD and not practice any religion?''. If yes, what is the term called. Secondely, Can an atheist go to church and pretend as if he believes in the bible? Thanks
Bro.I av come 2 a conclusion that it is what u read that defines u.How do u certainly know what is right and wrong? Jst as we claim religion is hand made,the atheist views 2 were brought about by a man nd u believe him.What justification is there.U feel religion is used 2 brainwash.What makes u feel the originators of these atheist view were not ment also 2 brainwash.In life,u can tell me urs is true and mine is a lie.What makes mine a lie? Is it not ur human brain,that tries 2 define mine as a lie.Is the human brain 100% accurate?Am sure u doubt the the story of Noah's ark cos its a very old reported story when u weren't born.But u read things about 1920's 30's,40's nd u believe they happened.What makes u tink they happened.U weren't there afta all.Is it not possible the writer might be lying these events occurred.Thing is,we believ what we can see.U believe in titanic because,there are evidence in d museum ryt? If Noah's ark was in the museum,sure u wud believe in the story ryt? But does dat mean it didn't exist? Thing is we are 2 clouded wit evidence that we dismiss any other thing(which may be true)as ilogical.I believe the events of Noah's ark,parting of the sea,Jesus walking on water happened thesame way I believe the events of 1780's,1960's,1420's I read about in history books happened.That's logic 2 me.Not picking what 2 believe in
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ranchhoddas: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
johnydon22:
Jude schools in Enugu campus. . i talk with him, we may see in some days time
Too bad.I am in Nsukka although I go to UNTH every wednesday for my hospital rounds.I'll have liked to see him.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2015
Ranchhoddas:
Too bad.I am in Nsukka although I go to UNTH every wednesday for my hospital rounds.I'll have liked to see him.
Click my profile you will see my story link. . open it and you will see my number add me on whatsapp, will get the two of you talking . . . Maybe we could make my meeting with jude a three guy beer outing. . have some interesting discussions and exchange of ideologies, questions and answers and some healthy arguments over some beers. . winklol
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by scarred9jan(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
jude2011:
I don't know what to do. Can I acknowledge the existence of God without practicing any religion? My philosophy lecturer claims he is a catholic but when teaching, he is so raw. He can make even a pastor to drop his bible. Most deeper life folks don't attend his lectures anymore. I don't believe he believes in God. He planted the seed of doubt in us by making lectures so interesting and full of thought provoking statements. The atheist I discussed with made me to do my own little research on different religions. I don't think I can be a christain again as I don't think I believe in the bible anymore. I am more concerned about my dear mother. She will die of heart attack, if she found out I don't believe in her most cherished bible. My question is ''can I believe in GOD and not practice any religion?''. If yes, what is the term called. Secondely, Can an atheist go to church and pretend as if he believes in the bible? Thanks

what she doesn't know won't kill her. I am atheist but my mother thinks i just do not go to church. Like backsliding and all.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by TheFilmmaker: 3:03pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptainJune:
No matter how logical, well articulated and convincing the argument it will always bow in the face of experience. Don't need to say much. Google The Thomas Welch Story and Ian Mccormack's testimony. They were once atheists until.... Read their experiences. You'll find them interesting.

As an addition, there are many things God has kept from our knowledge for our safety and wellbeing so that we should trust completely in him even if it seems foolish to do so.

You know I just googled the examples you gave above and I can only imagine how brainwashed you are at the moment.

Just like the Bible, you redirected us to two stories that has no external evidence whatsoever.

How laughable.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
crusadistic:
try Islam the religion of truth and reason.
I prefer d devil to islam(e)
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by CaptainJune: 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2015
jude2011:
I am afraid that I will be discriminated against if I tell people that I don't believe in the gospel of christ. My family, my friends and classmates will see me as a demon. I got the hint when a boy in a general phylosophy class, asked a question that implied he probably does not believe in God. After the class, you need to see how people descended on this guy. Girls rained insults on him. He was called all sort of names including devil, lucifer and ape.
In the east where I school(UN,Nsukka), being a christain is the norm. I have tried to read the bible without doubting it but the more I read, the more I see contradiction and tales that are not possible. I decided to read the bible again from genesis to revelation to deepen my understanding of the scriptures. The first thing I noticed were that men once lived 500 years and above. Methuselah lived for 969 years, Jesus!! There is no way a man can live for even 300 years. Haba!

I think the devil has possessed my mind. I only see negative parts of the bible whenever I open it. He takes me straight to the parts that I will doubt and give me reasons why I should doubt that part.

I regret the day I met that atheist. He is a final year student on first class and on numerous scholarships. I only went to him for academic advice. He gave me life-changing inspirational and motivation advice about academics,religion and society. He is such a brilliant fellow that I can never forget. But he has sent me on a journey of no return(being a christain again).
Did you not read in the same Bible where God shortened the years of man to 120 years during the time of Noah, especially after the Flood??

You only see WHAT you want to see. It is a function of your mind. This is how the serpent got Eve to sin by changing her thinking and making her to SEE a forbidden apple as desirable in order to be wise. This is much the same way atheism operates. Atheism is much like the serpent that deceived Eve to think a forbidden apple is actually one that gives wisdom. Atheism makes you think doubting God makes you wise.

Back in the university, I had an atheist friend who never believed in the existence of God. I would try to make him accept the reality of the existence of God but he never budged on his conviction to and would always back his doubt of God's existence with convincing argument. He cited cases in the Bible that contradicted reality, he cited names of well-known atheists...in fact, he was beyond convincing. I only felt pity for him. I still do. Nonetheless, I never looked down on him for not believing in the existence of God. On the contrary, a day without that guy is purely boring because he is the type that enlivens the atmosphere where he is found. He is good at heart and is the type one can rely on. A very good chap, besides his worrisome promiscuity, of course.

Op, sadly you're the type that is tossed about by every wind of doctrine. Do you think people are serving a dead God or a God that limited the demonstration of His power and His appearance to just one man like the Muslim's Allah? Where do the gifts of healing, miracle, prophecy, revelation, etc come from? Haven't you met spiritually gifted Christian brothers and sisters (am not even talking about pastors) that will tell you things about you, your family, your thoughts, etc even though you've only met them for the first time? That is the gift of prophecy at work. Atheists have never been to a spirit-filled meeting of believers hence their ignorant lack of conviction.

There is a real spirit world out there of forces of Light and Darkness. You know this. You cannot deny this. Even if you closed your eyes to reality like the atheists do, you'll still be hit by reality. Ignoring or questioning reality does not make it an illusion.

Atheists can blindly persist in their ignorance but it is only for a short time. They are on a collision course with reality...and how reality will hit them pretty hard.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by CaptainJune: 3:55pm On Jun 22, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

You know I just googled the examples you gave above and I can only imagine how brainwashed you are at the moment.

Just like the Bible, you redirected us to two stories that has no external evidence whatsoever.

How laughable.
No, my friend, you're the one brainwashed here. Those stories did not play any part in my believing in the existence of Jesus Christ; they, like hundreds of them, only served to strengthen my belief in the existence of God especially because they did not contradict the Bible but, rather they proved the truth of the Bible. You'll only play the blind fool if you ignore the thousands of people from different tribes and languages all testifying to the reality of Jesus Christ, their only evidence being their testimony. I particularly recommended those stories because they highlight the experience of people who were once in the op's shoes. Op should not think he is the first person to pass through this experience. Those stories were meant to encourage him but the decision to believe or not rests entirely with him. Free moral agents.

Speaking about external evidence, are you saying there is no external evidence of the existence and crucifixion of Jesus Christ?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by bigfrancis21: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2015
jude2011:
I spoke with an atheist last month. I thought this guy was a demon but after my discussion with him, I was forced to have a rethink. He was brilliant,confident and argued with reasons. I have asked many christian brothers and even my pastor about the questions he raised. All they could say is that the ways of God is not the ways of man. One even said that asking such questions will amount to questioning God and that I will go to hell if I keep asking such questions. I did a lot of research on the questions on the internet and using my bible. There are many contradictions in the bible. Noah's ark, Jonah surviving three days in the belly of a big fish, without food,water and the digestive system of the fish went dead. Haba!!!! I also followed the post of many atheist on nairaland and I found there arguements logical and valid. I think I am gradually doubting religion. I don't go to church anymore and also, I am beginning to doubt the bible. My family is a highly religious one. My mother is a deaconess in my church. I am confused, I don't want to be an atheist but I am gradually becoming one. Religion does not appeal to me anymore. I NEED HELP, I DON'T WANT TO BE AN ATHEIST.

The truth is, there is a creator or a life source or 'God' or 'Chukwu', whichever one you wish to call him. He exists for we proceed out of him. However, there is a difference between spirituality and being religious. One does not have to be religious to be moral or believe in a supernatural force, the giver of life. One's spirituality is what matters. You can be non-religious, and believe in a higher force and live your life spiritually, for that is what matters. Being religious is professing a particular religion and subscribing to all of its tenets and beliefs. Religiosity is outwards, spirituality is inwards.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Gluthatione: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2015
U don't need religion u what u need is Jesus in your life. Ask Jesus to come into ur life ur life wil never remain d same.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
Gluthatione:
U don't need religion u what u need is Jesus in your life. Ask Jesus to come into ur life ur life wil never remain d same.

Off course, he will never remain the same. Because he will now be possed by the Spirit of a dead man. Tufiakwa...!!!

If you cannot seek the spirit of your dearly departed that you personally know before their demise, but you see nothing wrong in seeking the spirit of a man who died thousands years ago as your lord and personal saviour, and you say you don't need religion... My friend you're clearly delusional.. No offense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2015
finofaya:

Okay then.

There you go! Why would you decide to use English language to confuse yourself? You know god, how? You just sound like a normal theist that has a vast knowledge of the dictionary, so you decide to term your belief with a new word, deism. What tests did you conduct to prove your god's existence? I know it might be hard for you to just dump the "god-theory" you were taught from childhood, but substituting it with deism is just way wrong.

Why would a god with so much power refuse not to use it to save his imperfect creation (interpretation to my coc.k analogy)? Where did he even get his initial power? Who created him (same argument against theists)? Why is his universe design imperfect? Is he also perfect like the theist god? What of the concept of chance -- why are "the fingers" not equal?

You are not a skilled PR man, yet you decide to stand on the podium? Maybe we should suspend this argument until you get skilled or when "the masters" come to rescue you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2015
finofaya:

I'm as lost as you are, GooseBaba

He was asking you a question about your post.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by IDGAF(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2015
CaptainJune:
Did you not read in the same Bible where God shortened the years of man to 120 years during the time of Noah, especially after the Flood??

You only see WHAT you want to see. It is a function of your mind. This is how the serpent got Eve to sin by changing her thinking and making her to SEE a forbidden apple as desirable in order to be wise. This is much the same way atheism operates. Atheism is much like the serpent that deceived Eve to think a forbidden apple is actually one that gives wisdom. Atheism makes you think doubting God makes you wise.

Back in the university, I had an atheist friend who never believed in the existence of God. I would try to make him accept the reality of the existence of God but he never budged on his conviction to and would always back his doubt of God's existence with convincing argument. He cited cases in the Bible that contradicted reality, he cited names of well-known atheists...in fact, he was beyond convincing. I only felt pity for him. I still do. Nonetheless, I never looked down on him for not believing in the existence of God. On the contrary, a day without that guy is purely boring because he is the type that enlivens the atmosphere where he is found. He is good at heart and is the type one can rely on. A very good chap, besides his worrisome promiscuity, of course.

Op, sadly you're the type that is tossed about by every wind of doctrine. Do you think people are serving a dead God or a God that limited the demonstration of His power and His appearance to just one man like the Muslim's Allah? Where do the gifts of healing, miracle, prophecy, revelation, etc come from? Haven't you met spiritually gifted Christian brothers and sisters (am not even talking about pastors) that will tell you things about you, your family, your thoughts, etc even though you've only met them for the first time? That is the gift of prophecy at work. Atheists have never been to a spirit-filled meeting of believers hence their ignorant lack of conviction.

There is a real spirit world out there of forces of Light and Darkness. You know this. You cannot deny this. Even if you closed your eyes to reality like the atheists do, you'll still be hit by reality. Ignoring or questioning reality does not make it an illusion.

Atheists can blindly persist in their ignorance but it is only for a short time. They are on a collision course with reality...and how reality will hit them pretty hard.
Waoh!!! Wudn't av explained it beta.Rili applaud ur effort
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:06pm On Jun 22, 2015
wordcat:

Omnipotent, Omniscient and Omnipresence-the three qualities that murdered god

Lol, but She is all those.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by wordcat(m): 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2015
I never knew he was a She

BuddhaPalm:

Lol, but She is all those.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by CaptainJune: 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2015
IDGAF:

Waoh!!! Wudn't av explained it beta.Rili applaud ur effort
Thanks. Op is just confused. I've been there. Just doing my part to see that he does not walk down the destructive path of willful ignorance.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 8:17pm On Jun 22, 2015
GooseBaba:

Off course, he will never remain the same. Because he will now be possed by the Spirit of a dead man. Tufiakwa...!!!

If you cannot seek the spirit of your dearly departed that you personally know before their demise, but you see nothing wrong in seeking the spirit of a man who died thousands years ago as your lord and personal saviour, and you say you don't need religion... My friend you're clearly delusional.. No offense
if he's delusional, what then would you say abt yourself? Well, the end will justify the means; time will tell! It's only that it would av been too late. May the Lord have mercy on you.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
Op, delineate some of the points by which your doubts were stirred.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by finofaya: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2015
theAtheist101:

There you go! Why would you decide to use English language to confuse yourself? You know god, how? You just sound like a normal theist that has a vast knowledge of the dictionary, so you decide to term your belief with a new word, deism. What tests did you conduct to prove your god's existence? I know it might be hard for you to just dump the "god-theory" you were taught from childhood, but substituting it with deism is just way wrong.

Why would a god with so much power refuse not to use it to safe his imperfect creation (interpretation to my coc.k analogy)? Where did he even get his initial power? Who created him (same argument against theists)? Why is his universe design imperfect? Is he also perfect like the theist god? What of the concept of chance -- why are "the fingers" not equal?

You are not a skilled PR man, yet you decide to stand on the podium? Maybe we should suspend this argument until you get skilled or when "the masters" come to rescue you.

Which language would you have me confuse myself in?

I know God the way you know reality. I wish I could take credit for the term "deism". The proof of God's existence is everything that exists. Deism is not a substitution for theism.

God does not have to be a perfectionist.

The PR men are only needed for sugar coating. When you questioned me I didnt know you wanted the sugar coating.

undecided
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by BuddhaPalm(m): 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2015
wordcat:
I never knew he was a She

The pronoun doesn't matter, bro. It doesn't have a gender wink.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye / A Testimony Of The Spiritual Realm(1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.