Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,124 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! (14359 Views)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Am sure what i said was "How could a perfect being bore out imperfection" how did your brain turn that to mean that i said " he created the world perfect" Bros you really need to start going to comprehension classes..

If you want to argue against this premise, its very simple. . tell us if god is

perfect or not??
do freewill imply that everything must be perfect? God say the universe is temporary meaning life will cease to exist some day,this clearly mean God did not create this world to be perfect,evil must exist. The purpose of God creating us is to worship Him or reject Him, eliminate evil mean freewill is partial.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
do freewill imply that everything must be perfect? God say the universe is temporary meaning life will cease to exist some day,this clearly mean God did not create this world to be perfect,evil must exist. The purpose of God creating us is to worship Him or reject Him, eliminate evil mean freewill is partial.

Seriously my question was

Is god perfect or not
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 3:37pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Is god perfect or not
GOD IS PERFECT!!!
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scholar8200:
GOD IS PERFECT!!!
Good, and can perfection bore out imperfection?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Sorry, who is perfection and who is imperfection?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scholar8200:
Sorry, who is perfection and who is imperfection?

You lack comprehension? . . . I asked a very simple question. .

Can something imperfect come out of something perfect?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Here is another strategy you use, lies you tell yourself.
You have succeeded in convincing yourself that heaven is not fun and it is no different from earth therefore there is no benefits of going there. This way you overcome your fear and make yourself feel good about going to hell.
Tell me the truth, is it really working for you?
Are you truly free from that fear?

Guy just list 10 activities if you are sure of yourself... This no be Sunday school..

I'm telling you hell is real and you will burn in hell, mark my words. For i have spoken with your god, and he has shown me your admission letter. No matter how you try to slice and dice it. I say this with heavenly authority, see you in hell.. Your own don finish patapata..

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

I wish you will be more specific! 'something perfect' and 'something imperfect' could be anything the principle of which might not be applicable to the matter at hand.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Is god perfect or not
God is perfect.
Why will a perfect God created an imperfect human?
Answer: God did not create imperfect human, it is human that corrupt there self.freewill indicate every decisions you make is by your OWN freewill.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Your logic is so silly and baseless.
It just like asking "can dirt come out of cleanness, can a clean and hygienic person go play with mud?" of course if he wants to make a clay pot then he has to get his hand dirty.. And at the end he would make a beautiful pot that he can wash and make it look so clean that you would never guess it came from such dirtiness.

You people don't understand that this isn't it (God haven't gotten there yet). God is in a process of making something so beautiful like the hygienic person who made that beautiful pot. Paul mentioned it many times that God has a plan He had conceived from the foundation of the world, it is His eternal purpose, His ultimate obsession.
And yes God is ready to get His hand dirty in order to fulfil this desire of His, even going as far as creating an imperfect world.
So yes the perfect God created an imperfect world because He choose to and He has a goal He is pursuing. So also in my analogy the clean and hygienic person can go play with mud because He choose to and he has a goal.

So stop making noise and leave my brethren alone.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

who create the imperfect being? Provide scriptural backing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
God is perfect.
Answer: God did not create imperfect human, it is human that corrupt there self.freewill indicate every decisions you make is by your OWN freewill.

If humans were created perfect from whence then came the corruption?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
who create the imperfect being? Provide scriptural backing.

Seriously do you have cognitive impairment?
Have i asserted anything to be perfect or imperfect . .

I asked, Can imperfection come out of perfection?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scholar8200:
I wish you will be more specific! 'something perfect' and 'something imperfect' could be anything the principle of which might not be applicable to the matter at hand.

You already gave me an example of what you think is perfect and the question then was. .

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

let me repeat my self:

"Lo, this only have I found, that
God hath made man UPRIGHT;
but they have sought out many
INVENTION" (Ecclesiastes 7:29).

The above Scripture is very clear. God
has created men upright, but they
have sinned in spite of an upright
nature. The corruption come by his own INVENTION
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Man's perfection as a creature was not to be possessed independent of God, but in union with God.

God predestinated man's character when HE made him a partaker of His Life (Adam already was alive like other creatures were, before God breathed into his nostrils; he was not created dead) the condition given in Eden was to enable him decide if he wanted it so or not.

Hence after the fall, there was separation from God (death) and a loss of that perfection.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
let me repeat my self:
"Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man UPRIGHT; but they have sought out many INVENTION" (Ecclesiastes 7:29).
The above Scripture is very clear. God has created men upright, but they have sinned in spite of an upright nature. The corruption come by his own INVENTION
How did something upright sin? from whence then did this sin come from....?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

You already gave me an example of what you think is perfect and the question then was. .

Man's perfection as a creature was not to be possessed independent of God, but in union with God.
God predestinated man's character when HE made him a partaker of His Life (Adam already was alive like other creatures were, before God breathed into his nostrils; he was not created dead) the condition given in Eden was to enable him decide if he wanted it so or not.
Hence after the fall, there was separation from God (death) and a loss of that perfection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Seriously do you have cognitive impairment?
Have i asserted anything to be perfect or imperfect . .

I asked, Can imperfection come out of perfection?
imperfection cannot come out from perfection. Human being imperfection has NOTHING to do with God. They corrupt there own way>>>> "The earth also was corrupt
before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. And God
looked upon the earth and
behold it was corrupt; for all
flesh had corrupted HIS WAY
upon the earth." Genesis 6:11,
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
Scholar8200:

Hence after the fall, there was separation from God (death) and a loss of that perfection.

Ok so god created adam perfect, and then perfect adam made an imperfect decision and became imperfect. .

How did perfect Adam make imperfect decision. . .?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
God is perfect.

Typical, excuses upon excuses.. Who created free will..? Is it not the perfect god. Why then put the burden of imperfections on the alleged creation..?

All you bible story tellers have going for you is simply unfounded claims, accusations and excuses. No wonder different domination full ground... Smh
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

How did something upright sin? from whence then did this sin come from....?
thank you for your time.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
imperfection cannot come out from perfection. Human being imperfection has NOTHING to do with God. They corrupt there own way>>>> "The earth also was corrupt

Very good. . . perfect means excellent..
If something is perfect anything that thing does must be very excellent..

so humans were initially created perfect then they turned imperfect out of their own decision..

How did a perfect being make a decision that is imperfect therefore making them imperfect, it only shows it possess imperfection already therefore not perfect from the onset.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Ok so god created adam perfect, and then perfect adam made an imperfect decision and became imperfect. .

How did perfect Adam make imperfect decision. . .?

Me I tire for this Maradonas ohhh... Haba..!! It's like if I prepare food with no salt, upon realizing that the food taste funny, I turn around and blame the food.. Really...!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
GooseBaba:

Typical, excuses upon excuses.. Who created free will..? Is it not the perfect god. Why then put the burden of imperfections on the alleged creation..?

All you bible story tellers have going for you is simply unfounded claims, accusations and excuses. No wonder different domination full ground... Smh
I did not complained, the freewill did not exclude me, but it's include me and you, to you it is nonsense but to me, it's The BEST,you chose to rebel against God but I HOLD ON to Him. All this choice happened because of freewill.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
GooseBaba:

Me I tire for this Maradonas ohhh... Haba..!! It's like if I prepare food with no salt, upon realizing that the food taste funny, I turn around and blame the food.. Really...!!!
Imagine. . . god is perfect, created perfect humans with the ability to be imperfect. .(how can perfection even turn imperfect in the first place)

That humans are imperfect in the face place shows it was never perfect. . because something initially perfect can never turn out to be imperfect.

so since they claim their god created man, only imperfection can bore out something imperfect..
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:

And this said god is omniscient and omnipresent. Hehehehe wonderfulumenti wonder wonder...
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
I did not complained, the freewill did not exclude me, but it's include me and you, to you it is nonsense but to me, it's The BEST,you chose to rebel against God but I HOLD ON to Him. All this choice happened because of freewill.

Again, if i chose to rebel against god.. Who created rebellion... Me or your god..? What was his purpose of creating rebellion...?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2015
GooseBaba:

Again, if i chose to rebel against god.. Who created rebellion... Me or your god..? What was his purpose of creating rebellion...?

Remember he already know you would rebel before creating you... And you must act according to that which he already foreknew because he cannot be wrong... So whose fault is exactly that you rebelled? grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by DrLazDevitan: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
God is perfect.
''B'' should not descend from ''A'',the only exception should be there is something of A inside B.

It is your senses of genuity and mindliness that inculcate your knowings with corruption.Man is a psychological being and by intoto can never be stable.Where one diverisifies on equating humanness with moral ethicalities of corruption,then one is supposing that man had freewill has a gift and not a thing of his own measure.Inotherwords man was never perfect nor imperfect-man was/is humanness!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
thank you for your time.

You don't want to tell me what i want to know. .

How man that is created upright act against his upright nature and did something that is not upright?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Very good. . . perfect means excellent..
If something is perfect anything that thing does must be very excellent..

so humans were initially created perfect then they turned imperfect out of their own decision..

How did a perfect being make a decision that is imperfect therefore making them imperfect, it only shows it possess imperfection already therefore not perfect from the onset.

how do you worship God without freewill?man was created in His image, that why Jesus say "ye are god" but the choice man make has nothing to do with God, it's between Good and evil. The bible say satan was created perfect and with the finest materials but why did satan rebel against God?
Isaiah 14:12–15
12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Day Star, son of Dawn!
How you are cut down to the ground,
you who laid the nations low!
13 You said in your heart,
I will ascend to heaven;
above the stars of God
I will set my throne on high;
I will sit on the mount of assembly
in the far reaches of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the
clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High.’
15 But you are brought down to Sheol,
to the far reaches of the pit.

Notice the "I WILL" in this verse, does this not proved that everyone is responsible for his freewill(action)?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Six Acts You Must Be Exhibiting As A Christian / How To Unlock God's Call On Your Life / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.