Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! (14361 Views)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 3:04am On Jun 27, 2015
Ultimate001:

lolz, u've taken it personal!
If only u did ur home work well, u wld av understood d principle of ambiguity in sentence construction. The fact dat 'wealthy' nd 'rich' are synonymous does nt mean they can always be used interchangeably in every sentence. For instance, in the sentence, my friend has a rich poultry, the word 'wealthy' cannot rightfully replace 'rich' in there, eventhough they are synonymous. Gander, it's high time u started living ur making nd not making ur living. #atheist ko, racist ni.

This is laughable... Smh.. Again, thunder fire you.!!.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Ultimate001: 9:10am On Jun 27, 2015
GooseBaba:

This is laughable... Smh.. Again, thunder fire you.!!.
O.Y.O is ur case. Continue living in denial...
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ultimate001:

O.Y.O is ur case. Continue living in denial...

I rather live in denial, than live in bondage..! Again, thunder fire your center yansh...!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
GooseBaba:

I rather live in denial, than live in bondage..! Again, thunder fire your center yansh...!

And this will help the OP how?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
emrain:

And this will help the OP how?

It's really simple as long as the OP remains objective.

Case in point, he believes in god through the Christian dogmas, but denies the muslim dogmas. Thou, both sides believe in a god, but they accuse each other of been in denial of the "truth".. Then comes a non beleiver, who is also accused by both parties of been in denial.

However, them two motherfuvkers are the ones living in bondage. One has to pray 5 times a day,submit their heads to another man's azz in the name of submitting to the will of their truth. And the other side believes a dead man is their lord and personal saviour. Whose face must be sought after every waking moment of their lives. Therefore, I rather be in denial than embrace living in bondage.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
GooseBaba:

It's really simple as long as the OP remains objective.

Case in point, he believes in god through the Christian dogmas, but denies the muslim dogmas. Thou, both sides believe in a god, but they accuse each other of been in denial of the "truth".. Then comes a non beleiver, who is also accused by both parties of been in denial.

However, them two motherfuvkers are the ones living in bondage. One has to pray 5 times a day,submit their heads to another man's azz in the name of submitting to the will of their truth. And the other side believes a dead man is their lord and personal saviour. Whose face must be sought after every waking moment of their lives. Therefore, I rather be in denial than embrace living in bondage.

Check the topic of the thread. Everything is not always about you.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
emrain:

Check the topic of the thread. Everything is not always about you.

Hehehe, guy can you feel your face..?

I post from my personal experiences. How does that make it about me. Am I suppose to post from what I've not experienced nor observed..?

Abi, did the OP tell you that he did not learn from my personal posts...
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
GooseBaba:

Hehehe, guy can you feel your face..?

I post from my personal experiences. How does that make it about me. Am I suppose to post from what I've not experienced nor observed..?

Abi, did the OP tell you that he did not learn from my personal posts...

Check the first post I quoted you. cheesy I just wanna end your fruitless argument with that Christian boy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Unlock God's Call On Your Life / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.