Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! (14362 Views)

'I Sold My Soul To Satan So What? I Don't Want No Heaven' - Nigerian Lady Shocks / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by plaetton: 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2015
finofaya:

Oga, I dey hail o.

We can choose to be technical about it. I will concede that it will never be the subject of a theory, and it is not even a postulation. We could not have a theory of God any more than we could have a theory of plaetton. Theories don't provide for things of that sort.

Fair enough.
cheesy
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by finofaya: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2015
GooseBaba:

It's like defending oxygen, your efforts does not add or remove. But the question I have to ask.. If I said fuvk your god.. Would you be offended..?

Indeed. But we are human beings, not logic machines. Like you say, man must talk.

My brother, I couldn't care less what you say or don't say about God.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 6:02am On Jun 24, 2015
GooseBaba:

Hehehe, delusion alacrity... Who is confused here..? I specifically said "see you in hell "...let me tell you, your god is in hell too...shebi he is omnipresent, i Goosebaba will be drinking fresh palmwine with Yaweh and lucifer when the time comes..

Oh so he decided to go with the same strategy. He thought maybe if he could make himself more confused the fear would go. But why would some people choose to live in confusion just to fight fear?
My dear friend, does the confusion make you feel good?
Is the fear really gone now or you still need to dive into more confusion?
Is this how you are going to spend your life, so confuse?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:
If a perfect god with the ability to create a perfect world exists and has desire for you to be in a perfect world, you would have been there already.

He wouldn't need to run a bizarre incredible cruel test- the result to which he by definition must have known already (omniscient)
there is no verse in the bible it's say , God created this world to be perfect.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 6:29am On Jun 24, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Oh so he decided to go with the same strategy. He thought maybe if he could make himself more confused the fear would go. But why would some people choose to live in confusion just to fight fear?
My dear friend, does the confusion make you feel good?
Is the fear really gone now or you still need to dive into more confusion?
Is this how you are going to spend your life, so confuse?

So it's settled.... Anyone reading this thread knows who is driven by fear... You're living a miserable life.. See you in hell...!
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
i will be the happiest man on earth if u answer these my questions convincinly.
1... If God is almighty,omniscient,omnipotent,alpha and omega,,why did he create imperfect being knowing they can come someday to denounce him?

2.... Some times i look at bad things happening to good people,moreso those who believes in him, why do he allow such when truly he claims to love them,,,what makes them deserve it?

3...why is that non belivers of him are the ones progressing? Take a look at countries where all kinds of things he preached against happens, like.. Western world where lesbians ,homosexuality, transgernder e t c, happens but they keep on elevating higher and higher while we religious africans keeps on depreciating..

Lastly, apart from mythology, stories,hearsay.....how can iknw that God exists?
ANSWERS:
1. God's main goal in creating the universe in which we live was not to make a perfect place for people to live in. God's objective was to create a temporary universe in which free will spiritual beings could make spiritual choices. God's plan for the universe is to allow a large number of these spiritual beings (both angels and humans) to choose to spend eternity with Him. At the appointed time, God will call an end to the present universe and judge those
who reject His invitation. That is the
reason that we are here. We are to
choose to love or oppose God. As Jesus
said above, at least half of the people
will choose to oppose God and to oppose the people who follow Him.
2."Then they will deliver you to
tribulation, and will kill you, and you
will be hated by all nations on
account of My name." ( Matthew 24:9)
The spiritual choice you make will cause division, one thing for sure is that moral choice mean evil must exist and going by the word of Jesus, people will reject God (rejecting God mean NO man will hold you accountable for the evil you commit)this indicate good people will believe in God and the bad people who don't believe in God don't need to wait for God for success.
3. Answer to number two is your answer to 3.

You said this:
"Lastly, apart from mythology,
stories,hearsay.....how can iknw that God exists?"
For calling the word of God "myth" you don't need to believe in God because you have reject His word in the first place. Ask your self. Do atheists have proven God did not exist?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:07am On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
there is no verse in the bible it's say , God created this world to be perfect.

Thats the idea. . how could a perfect being bore out so much imperfection?

perfection never bores out imperfection?

Heaven wont be perfect too right?
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
ANSWERS:
1. God's main goal in creating the universe in which we live was not to make a perfect place for people to live in. God's objective was to create a temporary universe in which free will spiritual beings could make spiritual choices. God's plan for the universe is to allow a large number of these spiritual beings (both angels and humans) to choose to spend eternity with Him. At the appointed time, God will call an end to the present universe and judge those
The spiritual choice you make will cause division, one thing for sure is that moral choice mean evil must exist and going by the word of Jesus, people will reject God (rejecting God mean NO man will hold you accountable for the evil you commit)this indicate good people will believe in God and the bad people who don't believe in God don't need to wait for God for success.

You said this:
For calling the word of God "myth" you don't need to believe in God because you have reject His word in the first place. Ask your self. Do atheists have proven God did not exist?
what took u soo long..

Well as for atheists proven whether God exists or not,
now if u tell me that u carried first position in ur primary school days, and probably i doubted and tell u to give me prove, probably i expects u to show me ur result slips or report card, but probably when u backfires the question and tell me to proof that u didnt carry first position in ur elementary days,can i proof that,? It doesnt make sense..

Atheists are inquisitive beigns trying to get ur proofs of ur Gods existence and u re telling them to get proof of Gods non existence..
It doesnt make sense to me at all.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
ANSWERS:

You said this:
what took u soo long..

now if u tell me that u carried first position in ur primary school days, and probably i doubted and tell u to give me prove, probably i expects u to show me ur result slips or report card or convince me beyond reasonable doubt, but probably when u backfires the question and tell me to proof that u didnt carry first position in ur elementary days,can i proof that,? It doesnt make sense..

Atheists are inquisitive beigns trying to get ur proofs of ur Gods existence and u re telling them to get proof of Gods non existence..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:19am On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
ANSWERS:
First of all he is perfect and created an imperfect world, how could a perfect being or thing bring out imperfection. you only bring out what you have, only something that is imperfect that bore out imperfection. . What you are selling to us to buy as a perfect being is a totally an imperfect concept, we cannot buy that.

secondly i thought he was omniscient, he already know those that will choose to be with him and those that wont. .therefore he already fore knew he would have to punish trillions in an eternal flame.
Why did he need to start testing you, did you ask to be created? He wanted you to be with him forever, (u werent in existence) why bring you out to test you( a test he already knows if you will fail or not) since he has desire for you to be with him why not just create you that way... Why did he need to test people who would follow him when he is the creator who has the ability to just create the people with him already and need not play bet of souls with another of his creations.

How could a created entity(satan) spoil the plans of an all powerful entity who created it, then drag billions of others to a burning fire which the creator already knew would happen in the first place yet created them, literally just supplying more souls he had predestined for the eternal flames.

He has ability and is willing for you to be in a perfect world, then why are you not in a perfect world. . why did he need to run a test he already knows the result right from the beginning.. since he doesnt want to create u directly into the perfect world and knows that if he creates you into this one u will end up in hell, why create you at all... This sounds like a very retarded fellow to me. He is running the test that he already knows the result so he can enjoy watching billions burn, when they didnt ask to be created or tested. . . . . .a creator who already fore knew what his creator will do even before creating them shows the creator is responsible for destining these actions because the creation cannot do otherwise unless it will turn out the creator was wrong. . .
for something you reference so much, this your concept of god has a very low I.Q

You said this:
Atheist don't have proof that the flying spaghetti monster don't exist too.
You have no proof God (zeus) dont exist yet you don't believe in him.

That which has not been proven cannot be disproven because there is nothing to disprove. . .

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:
First of all he is perfect and created imperfect world. . secondly i thought he was omniscient, he already those that will choose to be with him and those that wont. .therefore he already fore knew he would have to punish trillions in an eternal flame.
Why did he need to start testing you, did you ask to be created? He wanted you to be with him forever, (u werent in existence) why bring you out to test you( a test he already knows if you will fail or not) since he has desire for you to be with him why not just create you that way...

He has ability and is willing for you to be in a perfect world, then why are you not in a perfect world. . why did he need to run a test he already knows the result right from the beginning.. since he doesnt want to create u directly into the perfect world and knows that if he creates you into this one u will end up in hell, why create you at all... This sounds like a very retarded fellow to me. He is running the test that he already knows the result so he can enjoy watching billions burn, when they didnt ask to be created or tested. . . . . . You for something you reference so much, this your concept of god has a very low I.Q

You said this:

That which has not been proven cannot be disproven because there is nothing to disprove. . .
instead of these peeps to think beyond their imagination......
They re all stockpiled like sardine...
I wonder whether africans is under spell not to think thro and fro

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:

it really beats me..

god is perfect - Yet something perfect created an imperfect world

god is testing you to see if you can be with him - why the test? he is omniscient i suppose, why run a test you already know answers to?
why create someone you already know you will burn in hell forever..?

god is love and kind and merciful- Even an imperfect human loves better, because love is not punishment, love is not egoistic, murdering your son to appease ur own ego. love is not obedient conformity. love is not threat. (love me or i burn u) that is abuse.
Am sure my dad cannot tell me "it is either u love me or i kill u" but they see nothing wrong in this abuse when the supposed god is doing it in a large scale, threatening to burn people just to get reference and worship.

And what is a perfect being doing with love, worship? nothing... Something perfect needs nothing to make it better because perfection doesn't need improvement it is perfect already. . .
If god is perfect then he would need love, reference or worship because it changes nothing in what he is, if he is perfect then all the love and worship is plainly useless.

But if he is imperfect then he would need all this love and worship to feel important ( this is the case, something that is ready to burn you because you didnt love or worship it is egoistic and worship mongering, and that in plain human term is narcissism which along with egoism are both huge character flaws, something you would expect a perfect being to be way above

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:

Don't blame them. It's a gradual process. The jazz will wear out with time.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2015
GooseBaba:

So it's settled.... Anyone reading this thread knows who is driven by fear... You're living a miserable life.. See you in hell...!
So he even went farther to paint a good picture of hell so that he would be comfortable about going to hell.
And here is another thing he did; he tells himself that nobody is qualify to go to heaven and everybody will go to hell with him. Now he feels happy that he is going to be comforted with the presence of everyone in hell with him.
I am sorry to tell you my dear, you are going to hell alone and you won't find me there. If you need me then try making it to heaven.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 9:54am On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

it really beats me..

god is perfect - Yet something perfect created an imperfect world

god is testing you to see if you can be with him - why the test? he is omniscient i suppose, why run a test you already know answers to?
why create someone you already know you will burn in hell forever..?

god is love and kind and merciful- Even an imperfect human loves better, because love is not punishment, love is not egoistic, murdering your son to appease ur own ego. love is not obedient conformity. love is not threat. (love me or i burn u) that is abuse.
Am sure my dad cannot tell me "it is either u love me or i kill u" but they see nothing wrong in this abuse when the supposed god is doing it in a large scale, threatening to burn people just to get reference and worship.

And what is a perfect being doing with love, worship? nothing... Something perfect needs nothing to make it better because perfection doesn't need improvement it is perfect already. . .
If god is perfect then he would need love, reference or worship because it changes nothing in what he is, if he is perfect then all the love and worship is plainly useless.

But if he is imperfect then he would need all this love and worship to feel important ( this is the case, something that is ready to burn you because you didnt love or worship it is egoistic and worship mongering, and that in plain human term is narcissism which along with egoism are both huge character flaws, something you would expect a perfect being to be way above
You are looking at God from a human stand point.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by HOKIM(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2015
Dearly beloved of God..... Its been three years i gave my life to Christ Jesus.... And every moment has been awesome... Time, space and words cant not contain my testimonys... Naw to the point prior to my conversion to Christ Jesus , i was a church goer i didnt knw Jesus for myself, not studying d bible for myself, but since i was converted i know my stand in christ and his purpose for me... The bible says " The fool says in his Heart that there is no God" ... If u are looking for logical reasons to know and believe God nd his Word then u might not get any because by "Faith" are we saved, not by works(logics) lest any man should boast"... I will have written more but let us move this conversation further... Add me on facebook... HENRI ISAAC
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2015
Hiswordxray:

So he even went farther to paint a good picture of hell so that he would be comfortable about going to hell.
And here is another thing he did; he tells himself that nobody is qualify to go to heaven and everybody will go to hell with him. Now he feels happy that he is going to be comforted with the presence of everyone in hell with him.
I am sorry to tell you my dear, you are going to hell alone and you won't find me there. If you need me then try making it to heaven.

You better live your best life here on earth, because just like that chicken you ate recently, once you die you are dead. You're not going anywhere (Heaven or Hell), unless you believe you came from somewhere and I'd like to know that place.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by princeogbeide1(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
bro, it a choice, you worship Him or hate Him, Jesus say broad is the way that lead to hell, many will go in there, this prophecy will come to pass, as you can see, many people are questioning there belief, asking questions, which means the word of Jesus is being fullfiled right in front of us. Jesus say in Luke:
"...when the Son of man cometh,
shall he find faith on the earth?"
Luke 18:21

You see, Jesus knows this days will come.

And the book of Timothy say:
2 Timothy 4:2-5
"For the time will come when they
will not endure sound doctrine,
but according to their own desires,
because they have itching ears,
they will heap up for themselves
teachers; and they will turn their
ears away from the truth, and be
turned aside to fables. But you be
watchful in all things..."

Science cannot explained the nature of God and the bible was not writing for scientific purpose, but it was writing on how human can have a relationship with God through our Lord Jesus christ,
So why doubting God?

believing in God help you to control your moral life, God say do not kill,do not commit adultery, do not murder, All this law is for the good of human living in peace.

Na uu sabi" uu r talking as if you don't have conscience. Every rational human being knows what is right or wrong without hvin any rules or commandments. I don't need to tell uu that killing or stealing is bad before uu would admit that it's bad. Religion is simply a treat to Humanity
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2015
emrain:

You better live your best life here on earth, because just like that chicken you ate recently, once you die you are dead. You're not going anywhere (Heaven or Hell), unless you believe you came from somewhere and I'd like to know that place.
Oh so this is what you tell yourself so that you won't be afraid of going to hell?
Look at how foolish man has become; they have decided to liken themselves to animals. God says He created man in His image, man carries the glorious image of the Almighty God.
But because of carnality man has decided to categories himself as a animal. He prefer the life of animal, a life of worthlessness, weakness and purposeless. And now they call it wisdom.

Look at this one, he prefer to see himself as a common chicken that was born today and slaughter tomorrow. Such worthless life has he chosen over the glorious life God had given him.
Of course he is looking forward to the day he would be eaten by maggot and that is the end he plans for himself cry
Such a pitiful life and he boast of it cry cry cry
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2015
Hiswordxray:

Oh so this is what you tell yourself so that you won't be afraid of going to hell?
Look at how foolish man has become; they have decided to liken themselves to animals. God says He created man in His image, man carries the glorious image of the Almighty God.
But because of carnality man has decided to categories himself as a animal. He prefer the life of animal, a life of worthlessness, weakness and purposeless. And now they call it wisdom.

Look at this one, he prefer to see himself as a common chicken that was born today and slaughter tomorrow. Such worthless life has he chosen over the glorious life God had given him.
Of course he is looking forward to the day he would be eaten by maggot and that is the end he plans for himself cry

You are by a long distance one of the most deluded Christians. You have no shred of evidence of God and yet you talk for it. Where are you from? I will make sure non of my Family members marry from that region.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 12:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
ifeness:

You are by a long distance one of the most deluded Christians. You have no shred of evidence of God and yet you talk for it. Where are you from? I will make sure non of my Family members marry from that region.
I came from heaven and and was born by the Holy Spirit.
If you definition of delusion is "truthful" then indeed I am the most deluded Christian and I would continue to tell you the truth.
I know you people are succeeded in making yourself believe lies that you have cooked up yourself. But you can't make me believe your lies and I would continue to tell you the truth. That truth is that you all know the Almighty God, you all are scared of going to hell, you all don't want to be give an account to God, you all want to freely do what you want and as a result you all cooked up lies and make yourself believe them.
But you lies doesn't change anything, you are going to hell whether you believe it or not.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:
First of all he is perfect and created an imperfect world, how could a perfect being or thing bring out imperfection. you only bring out what you have, only something that is imperfect that bore out imperfection. . What you are selling to us to buy as a perfect being is a totally an imperfect concept, we cannot buy that.

secondly i thought he was omniscient, he already know those that will choose to be with him and those that wont. .therefore he already fore knew he would have to punish trillions in an eternal flame.
Why did he need to start testing you, did you ask to be created? He wanted you to be with him forever, (u werent in existence) why bring you out to test you( a test he already knows if you will fail or not) since he has desire for you to be with him why not just create you that way... Why did he need to test people who would follow him when he is the creator who has the ability to just create the people with him already and need not play bet of souls with another of his creations.

How could a created entity(satan) spoil the plans of an all powerful entity who created it, then drag billions of others to a burning fire which the creator already knew would happen in the first place yet created them, literally just supplying more souls he had predestined for the eternal flames.

He has ability and is willing for you to be in a perfect world, then why are you not in a perfect world. . why did he need to run a test he already knows the result right from the beginning.. since he doesnt want to create u directly into the perfect world and knows that if he creates you into this one u will end up in hell, why create you at all... This sounds like a very retarded fellow to me. He is running the test that he already knows the result so he can enjoy watching billions burn, when they didnt ask to be created or tested. . . . . .a creator who already fore knew what his creator will do even before creating them shows the creator is responsible for destining these actions because the creation cannot do otherwise unless it will turn out the creator was wrong. . .
for something you reference so much, this your concept of god has a very low I.Q

I see!!! You hold the same view of Calvinistic Predestination.they are no different from a cult, stop reading there books.
Calvinistic predestination means that the future is already determined (predestined). The implication is that it doesn't matter what you do, it has already happened. You have no free will.this is unbiblical my friend.

Scripture predestination is where God
pre-determined, not the IDENTITY of
the saved, but the CHARACTER of the
saved.

Romans 8:29-30, "For whom he
did foreknow, he also did
predestinate to be conformed
to the IMAGE OF HIS SON , that he
might be the firstborn among
many brethren. Moreover whom
he did predestinate, them he
also called: and whom he called,
them he also justified: and
whom he justified, them he also
glorified."

Clearly writing.What is foreknown by God in these verses? Personal identity? Or Character, purpose & plan?my friend stop reading cult books.

Secondly. The bible never say the world was created perfect, God only called it GOOD, but certainly we can say ONLY man is perfect because man was created in the image of God.

LET US DO SOME SMALL TEACHING:

"The earth also was CORRUPT
before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. And God
looked upon the earth and
behold it was corrupt; for all
FLESH HAD CORRUPTED HIS WAY
UPON THE EARTH." Genesis 6:11,12.

Alright!! To "corrupt" means to make morally depraved. It means to pervert what is good and upright. It means to make unclean what was once clean. It
means to spoil what was once good and unspoiled. The word corrupt always implies a former state that was unspoiled, clean, good, or upright. It is never used to speak of the original created nature of man. It speaks of what man has BECOME because of spoiling or perverting the nature with which he was created.
Moral beings have never needed a sinful nature to make them sin.

"Lo, this only have I found, that
God hath made man UPRIGHT;
but they have sought out MANY
INVENTION" (Ecclesiastes 7:29).

The above Scripture is very clear. God
has created men upright, but they
have sinned in spite of an upright
nature. they corrupted themselves.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I came from heaven and and was born by the Holy Spirit.
If you definition of delusion is "truthful" then indeed I am the most deluded Christian and I would continue to tell you the truth.
I know you people are succeeded in making yourself believe lies that you have cooked up yourself. But you can't make me believe your lies and I would continue to tell you the truth. That truth is that you all know the Almighty God, you all are scared of going to hell, you all don't want to be give an account to God, you all want to freely do what you want and as a result you all cooked up lies and make yourself believe them.
But you lies doesn't change anything, you are going to hell whether you believe it or not.

Pathetic!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I'm only responsible for what I say, not what you understand. That been said, I'll proceed ;

I am 100% percent sure that there's no after life or whatsoever. This is just an illusion created by greedy people. It's quite unfortunate that people now buy into such stúpidity out of ignorance.

I was once like you, I totally understand your false hope. It is well bro. Only the truth shall set you free.

You only live once, if you live right here why dafuq would you want to live again elsewhere?

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2015
krattoss:
what took u soo long..

now if u tell me that u carried first position in ur primary school days, and probably i doubted and tell u to give me prove, probably i expects u to show me ur result slips or report card or convince me beyond reasonable doubt, but probably when u backfires the question and tell me to proof that u didnt carry first position in ur elementary days,can i proof that,? It doesnt make sense..

how do you want me to prove the existence of God? Science cannot proved or disproved the existence of God because scientists cannot make measurement outside a non material universe. The only way is to have a personal encounter with him, how can they have this encounter with there heart sealed with hot iron? Do you have enough faith that God will revealed himself to you? I think I will not reply you guys again, one thing for sure is "GOD'S HERE" let it be sealed in your heart.
Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by malvisguy212: 1:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22:

Thats the idea. . how could a perfect being bore out so much imperfection?

perfection never bores out imperfection?

Heaven wont be perfect too right?
bring your proof, you are once a christian, right? And you know the bible very well more than christians, right? Were in the scripture God say " he created this world perfect?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 1:09pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
I see!!! You hold the same view of Calvinistic Predestination.they are no different from a cult, stop reading there books.
Calvinistic predestination means that the future is already determined (predestined). The implication is that it doesn't matter what you do, it has already happened. You have no free will.this is unbiblical my friend.

Scripture predestination is where God
pre-determined, not the IDENTITY of
the saved, but the CHARACTER of the
saved.

Romans 8:29-30, "For whom he
did foreknow, he also did
predestinate to be conformed
to the IMAGE OF HIS SON , that he
might be the firstborn among
many brethren. Moreover whom
he did predestinate, them he
also called: and whom he called,
them he also justified: and
whom he justified, them he also
glorified."

Clearly writing.What is foreknown by God in these verses? Personal identity? Or Character, purpose & plan?my friend stop reading cult books.

Secondly. The bible never say the world was created perfect, God only called it GOOD, but certainly we can say ONLY man is perfect because man was created in the image of God.

LET US DO SOME SMALL TEACHING:

"The earth also was CORRUPT
before God, and the earth was
filled with violence. And God
looked upon the earth and
behold it was corrupt; for all
FLESH HAD CORRUPTED HIS WAY
UPON THE EARTH." Genesis 6:11,12.

Alright!! To "corrupt" means to make morally depraved. It means to pervert what is good and upright. It means to make unclean what was once clean. It
means to spoil what was once good and unspoiled. The word corrupt always implies a former state that was unspoiled, clean, good, or upright. It is never used to speak of the original created nature of man. It speaks of what man has BECOME because of spoiling or perverting the nature with which he was created.
Moral beings have never needed a sinful nature to make them sin.

"Lo, this only have I found, that
God hath made man UPRIGHT;
but they have sought out MANY
INVENTION" (Ecclesiastes 7:29).

The above Scripture is very clear. God
has created men upright, but they
have sinned in spite of an upright
nature. they corrupted themselves.

which one is Calvinistic predestination again, seriously where did you borrow the doctrine of Calvinism and throw into what i wrote . . .Serious cognitive dissonance or just willful dishonesty pitched a tent in your house because everything you have written up there in no way replies the post, just a paste of unmeaningful word scramble.

Lol, and something created with an upright nature corrupted themselves, hahahaha how could that be when their very nature is upright. . where did the corruption come from, within then or independently?

If the corruption came within them, how then were they created upright? how come they have an upright nature. . .something can never act out of its nature, man cannot grow a wing cus its not in our nature, so how come something with an upright nature became corrupted. .

Arguing with you always shows how primitive your brain is

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by johnydon22(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2015
malvisguy212:
bring your proof, you are once a christian, right? And you know the bible very well more than christians, right? Were in the scripture God say " he created this world perfect?"

Am sure what i said was "How could a perfect being bore out imperfection" how did your brain turn that to mean that i said " he created the world perfect" Bros you really need to start going to comprehension classes..

If you want to argue against this premise, its very simple. . tell us if god is

perfect or not??

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by GooseBaba: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
Hiswordxray:

I don't care what you believe.. I'm telling you your destiny whether you like it or not. You are going to hell, no question about it. Ol boy begin practice your gnashing of teeth.

You know what..? Let me have pity on your miserable soul..just list 10 daily activities you will be doing in heaven and i will forgive your trespasses .. If its anything similar to what we are enjoying here... My friend.. See you in hell..

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2015
GooseBaba:

I don't care what you believe.. I'm telling you your destiny whether you like it or not. You are going to hell, no question about it. Ol boy begin practice your gnashing of teeth.

You know what..? Let me have pity on your miserable soul..just list 10 daily activities you will be doing in heaven and i will forgive your trespasses .. If its anything similar to what we are enjoying here... My friend.. See you in hell..
Here is another strategy you use, lies you tell yourself.
You have succeeded in convincing yourself that heaven is not fun and it is no different from earth therefore there is no benefits of going there. This way you overcome your fear and make yourself feel good about going to hell.
Tell me the truth, is it really working for you?
Are you truly free from that fear?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by Hiswordxray(m): 2:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnydon22 your signature, is it your own strategy of making yourself feel like hell is a better option.
I can't believe you too are struggling with this fear of hell. Now it clear that you've been able to recognize that you are a slave and you need help. Yes I know you can see that there are things you are struggling with and you can't stop yourself from doing them. And that stuff you tell people, that you have the power to do whatever you like is also a lies.
You know you are a slave but the question is would you remain in slavery and continue to struggle, hoping that you would be able to set yourself free or would you seek for the true way of freedom?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! by DrLazDevitan: 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Only oneplace god exist-your MIND.

Anywhere else is a DOUBT.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Unlock God's Call On Your Life / "Your Wife Must Eat First Before You Eat" - Prophetess Patience Obi To Men / Sometimes We Think There Will Be No More Nigeria But It Keeps Standing — Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 147
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.