Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,852 members, 7,828,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (54498 Views)

7 Ways Nigerian Ladies Stylishly Request Recharge Card From Guys / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by opedaydydx9(m): 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
I just tire for naija babe's, boring set of ambitious chicks.......
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Oceanboy61(m): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Orijin101:
1. Bring friends along like Protocol officers.

Hmmm. . . I had that experience once with Folake, i met the biatch on Facebook and i later realized that she was not too far from my hood then we plan how we were gonna meet up. On that faithful day, in front of God and man, i had just N500 on me with the hope of spending just N400 for snacks and bottled water. . .

Exactly 5.30PM, i was awaiting her at the restaurant with a bottle of water on my table, sipping it with straw just like one mumu nairalander did the day he made a proposal to his babe.

Lo and behold, i saw Folake coming with gangs of friend just like Jesus Christ roaming the street of Jerusalem with his disciples. . . Jeeeez! I was dazed for some seconds and i thought within me, Orijin you have just N500 with you and you must feed these 7 hungry looking lions, what will you do?

Then i remembered the word of God which says "Blessed be to the servant whom applied wisdom", omo, na so i wisdomly sneak comot for the restaurant ooo. . .
Few minutes later, my phone started ringing, behold! It was Folake, and she was like, I'm already there, where are you? I replied, i will be with you in a jiffy, order the foods and drinks on me. . . The she-diot and her friend stupidly did that, 30 minutes later, my phone rang again but i declined her call and i replied her with a message saying "GOD PUNISH YOU!!!!!" switched off phone. . .

cc: wristwatch

Hmmmmmm u sure all this are real?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Oceanboy61(m): 1:22am On Jun 27, 2015
Add me on Whatsapp if there is any 08185113843... Or someone create a bloody group thank u
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by opedaydydx9(m): 1:35am On Jun 27, 2015
valmunich:
Who goes on a date these days?

if you no go come my house collect am, dey go!!!!!

Unless if I'm in a happy mood, I fit just take you out. undecided
lmfao..... Big ups
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by sotasty(f): 2:19am On Jun 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
are you ignorant? Why shld female be worshipped? Tht they are so brilliant nd intellectual and still beg money from men.......wow

where you belong after buying me things.....

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Kennedyiheme: 7:51am On Jun 27, 2015
sotasty:

not me, the foolish ones bt nt me
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 27, 2015
sotasty:

Like seriously
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by sotasty(f): 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
not me, the foolish ones bt nt me
You dont have to be foolish to be under a goddess's control.
all the bootylicious goddesses out there are worshipped daily.
They even say it in their radio intervirew.
do you know what an admirer begged amber rose to do to him and she did?
lets say he was thirsty AND hungry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQ3HlNdGvY
she hinted it at minute: 29:30
friends have leaked what she really did.
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by sotasty(f): 3:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
wristwatch:

Like seriously
Yep! dont be sad, i'll make sure i feed you before you go out to earn money for me.
isnt that fair?? (im fluttering my eyelashes, lol)

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Kennedyiheme: 3:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
sotasty:

You dont have to be foolish to be under a goddess's control.
all the bootylicious goddesses out there are worshipped daily.
They even say it in their radio intervirew.
do you know what an admirer begged amber rose to do to him and she did?
lets say he was thirsty AND hungry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoQ3HlNdGvY
she hinted it at minute: 29:30
friends have leaked what she really did.
you are taking the illusion of urs too far, u hve a evil bad mindset, or will I say poor mindset
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by sotasty(f): 4:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
you are taking the illusion of urs too far, u hve a evil bad mindset, or will I say poor mindset

Ur submissiveness makes me happy.
whats wrong with that? my wish and fun are your commands.
learn to live for it for me, wont you??

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Kennedyiheme: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
sotasty:

Ur submissiveness makes me happy. whats wrong with that? my wish and fun are your commands. learn to live for it for me, wont you??
just drop this shi*tt*y topic
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by sotasty(f): 5:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
just drop this shi*tt*y topic

I'll show you sh**ty when u belong to this:

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by Kennedyiheme: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
sotasty:

I'll show you sh**ty when u belong to this:
and what will u gain frm all of dt?
Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by sotasty(f): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kennedyiheme:
and what will u gain frm all of dt?

I will gain my way, peace of mind and obedience

Re: 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date by kozmicity: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
All lies, not all ladies. Some are opposite of all these
Using your signature against you

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.