Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63324 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by OduaVanguard: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

APC is controlling four states in SW and not Six.

Gosh! How many times must I repeat myself about this point! I repeat, hopefully for the last time, that Tinubu controls THE APC MACHINERY (NOT PDP MACHINERY) IN THE 2 PDP CONTROLLED STATES IN THE SW. That the APC is not in power in Ekiti and Ondo does not mean that the APC is not on ground /non-existent in those states. It is the APC machinery in those states that I am referring to. Geez! I hope I don't have to repeat myself again on this particular point for goodness sake!

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by dkelvin225: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
where was Saraki during NADECO era, Bukola Saraki builds on the precedence, the loyalty and the backings his father, Late Abubakar Olusola Saraki and cannot be compare to stand alone Tinubu
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

what is this one saying .... he lost a senate seat and even a state but later won the mega contest which is the presidency are u dunce. give credit to who it deserve.
d aboki used sw 4 d electn bro most top shots re being filled up wit pple 4rm d north
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Lanrexoyin: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
All this political issue give me no reason to have trust in Nigeria Poitical issue because Shameless set of idiots fighting only for there pocket well i trust Nigerians they can always find there way around one of it is this www.NaijaBet.comnews.naijabet....
Become an agent with ease and make alot placing bet for
people http://news.naijabet.com/affil...
http://www.naijabet.com/partne...
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Maghan37: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2015
chigo93:
don't annoy God. It is only God (The Supreme Being) that can never be defeated, go ask lucifer.
I wonder what God has 2 do with dis issue. What d guy meant 2 say is dat Tinubu is not done yet. Besides Saraki betrayal of his party is shameful.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by arabianights: 11:20am On Jun 26, 2015
new2020:

Stattap...Northern elite are behind Saraki and are responsible for this APC onslaught.

northern elites are not behind this please, just a few politicians.if the north was behind this, i assure u,there wont be commotion and apc wont be shouting blue murder.

saraki will be disgraced

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mrintelligent(m): 11:20am On Jun 26, 2015
Thank you. You have spoken well.

OduaVanguard:

You obviously have comprehension issues. I repeat that Tinubu controls the entire APC machinery of the SW (the ruling PDP states of Ekiti and Ondo inclusive -- APC has two out of the three Ondo senators at the upper house and could even win the next governorship election). That Fayose rules Ekiti as a PDP governor has NOTHING to do with the APC machinery of the states -- they two entirely separate issues, punk!

Again, I repeat that you have comprehension issues. In the senate, Saraki had to beg for the SS/SE support coz he lacked majority votes from the SW, NW, NE, and NC Senators of the APC at the Senate, that was why Ndume lost to Ekweremadu coz there weren't enough APC senators present to vote for him -- the PDP senators simply overwhelmed the APC ones present at that point in time.

Dogara also got most of his vote from the SS/SE and SW PDP and few opposition parties reps like Accord and Labour. He simply lacked enough APC reps. Votes to get a convincing win like Tambuwal did before him (he won by about 6 votes, most of which came from the SS/SE, the overwhelming majority of NW, SW, NC and some NE votes went to Gbaja).

You are not the first to predict that his career will end as a result of a political setback, many said same after APC lost Ekiti only for them to retain Osun in spite of GEJ's militarization of that election and went on to defeat GEJ despite Federal might.

As for Osun, Aregbe will not be impeached and will serve out his remaining 3yr term, and regardless Osun will never go PDP so keep dreaming.

Keep hating APC bro, but be assured it will spend at least the next16yrs in power whether you like it or not cheesy
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Pricelezz(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
This camparison is baseless as far as am concern. How can reasonable person make such political comparison between Tinubu and Saraki? I don't like either of them but truth be told, Saraki dey learn work for where dis man dey.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ekika(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015

Educational Experince

sometimes ago Tinubu deals on drugs too, that makes him medically incline. Lol

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by bamidele029: 11:21am On Jun 26, 2015
Bukola was the product of a godfather, his father who installed him yet they say he is fighting godfatherism lmao go and ask how he installed his own man in Kwara.

Bukola has always been a traitor, a man who betrayed his own father can betray anyone

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by waley007(m): 11:22am On Jun 26, 2015
papoose999:
wat is ds one sayn tinubu campaigned 4 mimiko so DT means he left his party candidate 4 d election 2 support anoda party candidate...think well bro
I AM TALKING ABOUT MIMIKOS FIRST TERM AGAINST AGAGU OKAY
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mikolo80: 11:22am On Jun 26, 2015
1shortblackboy:
i never told u i was a leader of anything everybody cannot be a leader. those leading should lead well and not spend all the time fighting over positions... thank you
Fighting over positions is part of leadership is all I'm trying to say
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mikolo80: 11:23am On Jun 26, 2015
meforyou1:
kudos to a corrupt court of appeal judge
which one
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by writetopoker: 11:25am On Jun 26, 2015
ayusco85:

But saraki knew all these b4 he decamped to APC..... Tinubu is the leader of the party and mastermind of the merger, saraki is a beneficiary of such merger, so he ought to listen to his leader Tinubu.

The Party comes first b4 an individual
my friend go and sit down. Ok, who comes b4 a party is it not d citizens. Then u want saraki to bow to one old lunatic under cheap weed. My friend, all this god fatherism cripples our economy. U guys should allow sariki to act on public choice not tinubu directives. U guys are here encouraging rubbish. Tomorro d same u guys will start complaing rubbish. See if u quote against me Amadioha wll meet u at ur point of need

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by berrystunn(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

APC
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by lolababe331e: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2015
writetopoker:
my friend go and sit down. Ok, who comes b4 a party is it not d citizens. Then u saraki to bow to one old lunatic under cheap weed. My friend, all this god fatherism cripples our economy. U guys should allow sariki to act on public choice not tinubu directives. U guys are here encouraging rubbish. Tomorro d same u guys will start complaing rubbish. See if u quote against me Amadioha wll meet u at ur point of need

How did Bukola become Governor of Kwara, his father installed him ( he later betrayed his father) Bukola himself is a godfather who has installed his own man as Kwara Governor, what are you talking about.

He isn't fighting godfatherism but for personal ambition

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by peedeeasobie(m): 11:26am On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:
tinubu controls virtually all southwest states and ur judas only control kwara states which is not more than alimosho local govt in population .....

he single handedly rescue u and nigerians from pdp sixteen years impunity and misrule a record never witnessed in the history of nigeria.

he has groom alot of technocrats and otherwise

you can never mention apc, nigeria and democracy in nigeria without highlighting his name.

he has always been the headache of both the military far back babangida and abacha era and also a virus to pdp and jonathan

Jonathan can never sleep without dreaming of Tinubu pursuing him in his dream lol.

He single handedly rescued who? Guy are you ok?
Its appalling when an educated person talks like this?

What did he rescue us from? Check the apc states and tell me what we should emulate from them!
Their citizens are suffering like the rest, what stands them out?

What is the magical difference btw apc states and Pdp states?
Its simply a change from one party to another, simple. No difference, no rescue!

If he single handedly installed the new president, why is he finding it hard to install the senate president, and speaker and even principal officers in the NASS?

He is in control only in Lagos state- WAKE UP!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by kunle86(m): 11:27am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki started his political career in 2003 when his father presented him as Governorship candidate. Kudus to jagaban Tinubu 1, leyin omo ko si omo no

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Odani: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2015
fitzmayowa:

Will you stop this delusion, nigerians rescued themselves from PDP not tinubu...
ITS OBVIOUS U R D DELUSIONED ONE, Y DIDNT NIGERIANS RESCUE THEMSELVES IN BUHARI'S EARLIER ATTEMPTS.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by sweatlana: 11:28am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

My brother please ask oooh!

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by OduaVanguard: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2015
STEVENcrack:

But saraki defeated his opponent Lawan.dats a problem.

You are right that it is a problem that Saraki defeated Lawan, his party's candidate. It is a problem for him (coz he will continue to have legitimacy issues owning to the way he he got the office -- via treachery and betrayal) and it is a problem for his party coz they will find it difficult to trust and work with him coz he's practically a PDP hostage -- without PDP Senators' support he's toast, and he knows it.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by lolababe331e: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2015
peedeeasobie:

He single handedly rescued who? Guy are you ok?
Its appalling when an educated person talks like this?

What did he rescue us from? Check the apc states and tell me what we should emulate from them!
Their citizens are suffering like the rest, what stands them out?

What is the magical difference btw apc states and Pdp states?
Its simply a change from one party to another, simple. No difference, no rescue!

If he single handedly installed the new president, why is he finding it hard to install the senate president, and speaker and even principal officers in the NASS?

He is in control only in Lagos state- WAKE UP!

Who brought out Ajumobi, Amosun, Aregbe ?

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by jomoh: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Tinubu helped install the Oba of Lagos against OBJ regim

Tinubu informed and hid Sanusi Lamido Sanusi when he was being chased by GEJ's DSS just before SLS's coronation.

Tinubu hand picked and installed Ogun State governor Ibikunle Amosun

Tinubu hand picked and installed Oyo state Governor Abiola Ajimobi

Tinubu hand picked and installed Osun State governor Rauf Aregbesola

Tinubu hand picked and installed former Ekiti state governor Kayode Fayemi

Tinubu helped install Edo state governor Adams Oshiomole

Tinubu helped install Imo state governor Rochas Okorocha

Tinubu governed Lagos state mostly without federal allocation

Ultimately Tinubu was the major pillar behind PMB against the almighty Kwankwaso, Atiku and against the Hawks of PDP and GEJ led government's assaults.

So when the history of Nigeria is being written, Tinubu's name will always be on the good side of history unlike Saraki who will always be in the wrong books of Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
and the wrong side of Moral code, TREACHERY.

Saraki might have won the battle but the war is not yet finished so don't celebrate.

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by meforyou1(m): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2015
mikolo80:
which one
salami

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 26, 2015
arabianights:

northern elites are not behind this please, just a few politicians.if the north was behind this, i assure u,there wont be commotion and apc wont be shouting blue murder.

saraki will be disgraced

You are a learner!
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki is the Judas Iscariot of APC just as Mimiko is the Judas of the south-west politics . QED.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ghettodreamz(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2015
arabianights:
his father whom theres strong talk that he betrayed.this man made the biggest mistake of his life.yorubas dont joke with loyalty or respect for elders or even when acommunity has decided.
he is no match for tinubu.Tinubu is planning bastard for that man with or with out intervention of pmb,tinubu will finish him.

You are so on point. I believe he must have forgotten so soon that where he is today, without the help and supports of his father, he wouldn't have gotten there. Who is Bukola Saraki in the Nigerian political sphere, without Abubakar Olusola Saraki? But, where is the man today? I just hope it won't be too long before he remembers that he's an orphan and without his father solidly behind him, tussling for power with those much stronger and experienced than him would be a disastrous mission.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Chiaka(f): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2015
Its not about Tinubu or Saraki, its about who the senators wish to lead them. If they choose Saraki the rest of Nigerian will support them. Democracy and not imposition should thrive......I thought this is one of the things APC is preached to portray
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Jamaticulus(m): 11:33am On Jun 26, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Saraki's influence starts and ends in Kwara. Tinubu's extends beyond Lagos to cover the entire APC party machinery of the entire SW and beyond - you can't get the governorship ticket of the the 6 SW states of the APC without Tinubu's consent. Visit any high-ranking APC stalwart in the SW, especially Lagos, you will see Tinubu's picture all over the place in their office, even before you see the governor's.

The entire NW (with the largest number of elected Senate and HOR members) covet his support. He, more than any other single individual contributed more to the APC's political dominance today, besides Buhari. He single-handedly picked the VP.

It's an insult for you or the OP to compare both men. Saraki couldn't even get the endorsement of the majority of Senators elected on his party's platform to win the seat and had to resort to treachery and turning himself into a PDP stooge to attain the office. If he had influence he would command the loyalty of the majority of the senators of his own party.

Bottomline is that the PDP is using Saraki to remain relevant. He's practically a hostage of the PDP. Qed.

Na even QES- Quite Easily Said
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by arabianights: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2015
new2020:

You are a learner!

no dear,am educating you and soon you will see that northerners will be solidly behind saraki crash. dont argue, just watch and learn
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by xtayle(m): 11:34am On Jun 26, 2015
muzzol:
Tinubu biggest achievement in politics is that he led an opposition force to form a party and defeated the incumbent.....built and nurtured political parties....moreover, he was in the dungeon during the fight for democracy, hence, he understands the bitter struggle to gain democracy (meaning he will not join force to destroy it).....I doubt if Saraki has ever done any of these.

Thank you my brother.

Tinubu is in politics to build nigeria's democracy to an enviable level.

Saraki on d other hand is in politics for what he can gain from democracy and to destroy it at all cost if anything will prevent him from doing so.

Dont forget what happened to depositors money at Society Generale Bank. Saraki took all the money and shut down d bank.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by 1shortblackboy: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2015
mikolo80:
Fighting over positions is part of leadership is all I'm trying to say
and i'm saying we have too much problems for us to be concerned about their fighting we need them to stop fighting and start representing us. we send dem go there go fight?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode / Ghana Trade Union Vote To Ban Made-in-nigeria Products Following Border Closure / INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.