Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV (63318 Views)

CCT Vs SARAKI: Numbers Of Senators Reduced S.R / Jonathan's Government And The Refineries, Lest We Forget. / Before We Forget History: Tinubu’s CV Vs Saraki’s CV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by popsy1985: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2015
The southwest did not vote for tinubu, but for buhari because they don't want jonathan and because tinubu lead apc does not mean he'll lead government, saraki as pdp governor he defect to apc and won again, that is to say the nigeria choose who they believe he'll do better. Nigerians are wise now.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by babardos70: 10:59am On Jun 26, 2015
[b]You must be a senseless person to raise the issue of superiority on these forum. We voted for change only for SARAKI to deceive us for his personal ambitions. Are they fighting for their personal interest or for the interest of Nigeria.
Nigerians are suffering and SARAKI and his evil partners are fighting for their pocket. Since when has Nigerian vote turn to a football March.
We all voted to kick PDP out of the GOVT. Only for SARAKI to bring in the same people we rejected and you are celebrating him. In that case stop complaining that there is no light, no water or corruption every where.
If Saraki should contest for the presidency, I know you will vote for him. This is the same SARAKi that ruin SOCIETE BANK and ruin the life of Nigerian depositors in that Bank. Have you forgetting about JAY JAY OKOCHA millions of money that he worked for in his entire life that lost in that Bank.
Lets us start a revolution and March to that Assembly to Kick them out. why are we recycling these leaders. Saraki father took Kwara for slaves for many years and now his SON has taken over as well.[/b]
Remember if not for TINUBU GEJ will still be in GOVT. Go and ask OBJ about TINUBU, he will tell you better.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Praktikals(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

Tinubu profile vs Sarakis Profile

As Governors

Tinubu : Lagos state governor 1999-2007 (two terms)

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)

As Senators

Tinubu : Senator 1992

Saraki: Senator 2011-date

Home state influence

Tinubu : Installed successor and lawmakers

Saraki : Also installed successor and lawmakers

Educational Experince

Tinubu : Account

Saraki: Medical Doctor

Addition to Saraki's expericence

- SA to former president obasanjo on budget 2000

-Former Chairman Governors forum.

And people expect this man to bow to Tinubu

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

You forgot to add that he is the current Senate Presido. A feat Ojuyobo may never achieve

3 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by lastkard(m): 10:59am On Jun 26, 2015
Tell it to the birds...

Saraki's influence starts and ends in Kwara. Tinubu's extends beyond Lagos to cover the entire APC party machinery of the entire SW and beyond - you can't get the governorship ticket of the the 6 SW states of the APC without Tinubu's consent. Visit any high-ranking APC stalwart in the SW, especially Lagos, you will see Tinubu's picture all over the place in their office, even before you see the governor's.

The entire NW (with the largest number of elected Senate and HOR members) covet his support. He, more than any other single individual contributed more to the APC's political dominance today, besides Buhari. He single-handedly picked the VP.

It's an insult for you or the OP to compare both men. Saraki couldn't even get the endorsement of the majority of Senators elected on his party's platform to win the seat and had to resort to treachery and turning himself into a PDP stooge to attain the office. If he had influence he would command the loyalty of the majority of the senators of his own party.

Bottomline is that the PDP is using Saraki to remain relevant. He's practically a hostage of the PDP. Qed.[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

so what profile can a judas have than to betray his people in every party or family he found himself.

waiting for him to betray his wife and children cos its not new in his dictionary

In fact the nigga...betrayed his father. Am from Kwara state and I have being living in Lagos for d past 10years. The difference is clear, Tinubu is not a perfect man......but I will choose him over the likes of sarakis in this life n d next.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by abacusCm(m): 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:
I find it funny that people easily forget and wonder why Bukola Saraki shouldnt be a force to reckon with.

He in his own right can match Tinubu pound for Pound as regards political office, experience and godfatherism.

As Governors

Saraki : Kwara state governor 2003-2011 (two terms)as Senator

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Please what does Tinubu want to show or impress saraki with to demand control on him?

As senator 1992 vs 2011.so if u graduated in 1992 you are at the same level with your last born that graduated in 2011(19 years after)..so experience doesn't count again.Find another person to compare Tinubu with and not Saraki.when PDP took over all South West in 2003 why do they find it difficult to win Jagaban in Lagos.so you are comparing "ekun oko Jonathan" with Saraki.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki will be disgraced

4 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by dealerx: 11:01am On Jun 26, 2015
In idea terms i go for tinubu (aka) jagaban, saraki used the influence of is father to be comes what he's today, in political experience and words change, I mean not to bow some respect for him n the party. For him to understand the party manifesto of change

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by U2ice(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2015
1shortblackboy:
I'm not interested in d danm politics I'm interested in good governance and that's what everybody else should be concerned about

Gbam! Shikena

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by pure2012soul(m): 11:03am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Direct that question to Changeoids foaming at the mouth. By the way, am not a Tanoid

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Duletion(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu
Yes He's so powerful, the power of drugs
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by waley007(m): 11:05am On Jun 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So tinubu campaigned for Mimiko of LP then against Apc Akeredolu?You guys are clowns!
UR EX IS A CLOWN,DIDNT HE CAMPAIGN AGAINST AGAGU IN MIMIKO'S FIRST TERM,WHO HELPED MIMIKO ACHIEVE HIS GOVERNORSHIP AMBITION

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by daresimon(m): 11:06am On Jun 26, 2015
I can see someone talking jargons here.

Saraki bigger than tinubu! Maybe in his town of ilorin.
If not for the "wetin pesin wan chop na I'm dey kill pesin attitude" that tinubu has saraki should have neva been welcome to APC.
The guy realised dat even in the APC that got him elected he can win deir votes to be speaker, he has to connive with the opposition party to usurp power by force.

On an open play forget their cv, treachery is the way for the guy called saraki.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by mployer(m): 11:07am On Jun 26, 2015
Kings don't bow to kings. It has nothing to do with size of kingdom.

Tinubu pushed his luck too far. There is nothing democratic about him. He relies on the cry for democracy to deceive people while he himself remains autocratic.

The only reason Tinubu remains relevant in southwest is because of their culture of unquestioned loyalty. He failed to understand that behaviour changes across tribes. No man can lord himself over any of the south eastern states like Tinubu is doing in southwest.

All of you waiting for Tinubu's resurrection will wait a little longer. He doesn't have what it takes to play federal politics. He is a stranger up there.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2015
popsy1985:
The southwest did not vote for tinubu, but for buhari because they don't want jonathan and because tinubu lead apc does not mean he'll lead government, saraki as pdp governor he defect to apc and won again, that is to say the nigeria choose who they believe he'll do better. Nigerians are wise now.

That's bullshit.....the influence of d wind of change...saved saraki's fate in Kwara, mind u, am from Kwara. Am sure tinubu's interest is all about getting the right people with good quality n record to do the right thing in this country for once......we want change, the change process must complete.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by cktheluckyman: 11:07am On Jun 26, 2015
redsconsult:

what is this one saying .... he lost a senate seat and even a state but later won the mega contest which is the presidency are u dunce. give credit to who it deserve.
Bros you seem to forget Saraki was also among those who made APC victorious during the last election
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by arabianights: 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

simple,he successfully threw an incumbent president which by the way has never happened and assisted in putting his party's choice
i also dont rember reading or hearing that tinubu went against family including his father all in the name of politics,i guess coz no matter what he has a good conscience
He also rewards and assists loyalist but saraki back stabs

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2015
waley007:
UR EX IS A CLOWN,DIDNT HE CAMPAIGN AGAINST AGAGU IN MIMIKO'S FIRST TERM,WHO HELPED MIMIKO ACHIEVE HIS GOVERNORSHIP AMBITION
Mimiko with LP defeated Apc Akeredolu even as Tinubu campaigned hard for him,why didn't he win?It shows that the people already Love Mimiko dats why he was voted whether Tinubu campaigned for him or not,Clown!

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by arabianights: 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
Ryder306:

That's bullshit.....the influence of d wind of change...saved saraki's fate in Kwara, mind u, am from Kwara. Am sure tinubu's interest is all about getting the right people with good quality n record to do the right thing in this country for once......we want change, the change process must complete.

abeg bros, help me tell them ooooo tell them about saraki in kwara,this people dont know tinubu is a saint next to saraki.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by muh4lyf(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2015
I am not a fan of tinubu cos I know he is ripping what he had sown nor can I ever be a fan of saraki but come to think of it... Has tinubu been a godfather in lagos state brought about development in Lagos state? What has saraki been a godfather in kwara state been of kwara... Those of us that had stayed in kwara sure knows that amongst the worst if not the worst godfathers in Nigeria is bukola saraki... Talking about democracy none of them can come out and spew rubbish cos the both dictate who becomes what in their states. Tinubus godfatherism has brought about emergence of brains and development in lagos but sarakis has brought about emergence of dullards and backwardness to kwara... NIGERIAN POLITICS HAD NEVER BEEN FOR THE MASSES....

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ojosegun2011(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
This social media self, he get as e be. It is so unfortunate that Nigerians lack historical records or let me say they are ignorant of their country's historical background when commenting on issues of national interest. In this post somebody has been trying to compare or equate the political status of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu with Bukola Saraki. What an insulkt? Did you know at all that Baba Tinubu is presently the only surviving un rivalled survivor of the Awoist political extraction to which our baba from Kwara, Oloye Olusola Saraki belonged? Do you know Baba Tinubu and Oloye Olusola Saraki were both Chieftains of NADECO which produced the present democratic structure we are enjoying in Nigeria today? Do you know that Baba Asiwaju Bola Tinubu lost all his investments and hard earned money to the perilious struggle for democract while being hunted down by the crudity of the Abacha junta. How then can you be comparing a political toddler like Bukola Saraki with his father's friend, colleague and associate. If a child has as much clothes as the elders, he can't have as much rags.Remember, Bukola Saraki inherited wealth, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu worked to earn his money, political status and fame. If Bukola is feeding you today, you need to watch your tongue when you are talking of your father's friends. Be informed that Bukola Saraki is in a borrowed robe as Senate President, he can't last a moment on that seat.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by luvprince4real(m): 11:11am On Jun 26, 2015
Sirnokiopee:
I laugh in Swahili... Saraki just get igg ( initial gra gra) go ask people of more political weight ( obasanjo, bode George, tony anemic, atiku , new on the list GEj) who tinubu is. Nobody ever defect the lion of burdilion. They all always have the first round win. Watch out for tinubu
ur left leg there. That is y pple like u will remain in bondage.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
waley007:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]WAS IT NOT TINUBU DAT HELPED MIMIKO?WHO CAMPAIGNED FOR MIMIKO?WHEN IT WAS INITIALLY THOUGHT THAT HE WOULD JOIN APC.WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ONDO POLITICS.MIMIKO ONLY DECEIVED TINUBU AND DONT 4GET THAT MIMIKO IS ANOTHER BETRAYAL LIKE SARAKI.TINUBU HAS BEEN IN POLITICS WHEN SARAKI WAS STIL A BOY.SARAKI WIL STILL BE IN SECONDARY SCHOOL WHEN TINUBU WAS THE AUDITOR OF MOBIL
wat is ds one sayn tinubu campaigned 4 mimiko so DT means he left his party candidate 4 d election 2 support anoda party candidate...think well bro
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nairalander303(m): 11:12am On Jun 26, 2015
Tinubu solve political dispute in Kano state and single handedly pick his candidate to Kano State House of Assembly. Forget dis studio analyst Tinubu is well respected in the North but very few knw Saraki under the platform of great lion of burdillon.APC did all Nigerians voted for APC. tinubu spearheaded the change. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 26, 2015
stelaar:

As Governors

As Senators

Home state influence

Educational Experince

Nairalanders don't know that Saraki has superb network, influence and popularity at the National Politics than Tinubu .

This is the first time in the political history of Tinubu to play National Politics and ruling party Politics . Saraki has been playing this Politics since year 2000 that implies Saraki has 15years experience than Tinubu in National and ruling party Politics.

Saraki has never been in Opposition until nPDP defection.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by papoose999(m): 11:15am On Jun 26, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Bros you seem to forget Saraki was also among those who made APC victorious during the last election
I tire 4 dem o afta d man dn help dem win dey wan cum bullshit dem d PDP camp DT decampd 2 d APC made d APC a very strong party...amaechi saraki atiku kwankaso nd d rest
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by OduaVanguard: 11:15am On Jun 26, 2015
ekiloui:

Meanwhile when u say 6 S/W states are loyal to Tinubu will you include Ekiti? And maybe (although I don't know their stance) Ondo state?

Gosh! How many times must I repeat myself about this point! I repeat, hopefully for the last time, that Tinubu controls THE APC MACHINERY (NOT PDP MACHINERY) IN THE PDP CONTROLLED STATES IN THE SW. That the APC is not in power in Ekiti and Ondo does not mean that the APC is not on ground /non-existent in those states. It is the APC machinery in those states that I am referring to. Geez! I hope I don't have to repeat myself again on this particular point for goodness sake!

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by Pointg: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2015
@stelaar...age and real life experience is something to be respected. Tinubu hustle his way to the top and so has seen the both sides of life(Google and bad),Saraki is an over pampered child to spoilt adult. grin. But seriously, Tinubu has got a lot to earn Saraki's respect. Mind u I don't support either of them. Cos they are both criminals in government.
Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by ibisko04: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2015
Saraki and Tinubu are forces to recognize politically. But Tinubu is far ahead in every way you want to compare them in politics.

2 Likes

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by arabianights: 11:16am On Jun 26, 2015
ghettodreamz:

Wake up from your slumber. When it comes to issue of Nigerian politics, Bukola Saraki is no match to Tinubu. Bukola Saraki is only building on the precedence, the loyalty and the backings his father, Late Abubakar Olusola Saraki had worked for and garnered over the decades as a then-godfather of Kwara state politics. In addition, there is a huge difference between the numerical values of 63 and 52; even if the difference is just 11, but can't be thrown away so cheaply.

To buttress this, there is an adage in 'Yoruba' - What an old man sees sitting down, a young man can't see same when he climbs a tree ( not even an Iroko tree). Another goes thus - ' If a child has enough clothes like the elder he can not possess enough rag like him'.

his father whom theres strong talk that he betrayed.this man made the biggest mistake of his life.yorubas dont joke with loyalty or respect for elders or even when acommunity has decided.
he is no match for tinubu.Tinubu is planning bastard for that man with or with out intervention of pmb,tinubu will finish him.

1 Like

Re: Before We Forget History: Tinubu CV Vs Saraki CV by waley007(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mimiko with LP defeated Apc Akeredolu even as Tinubu campaigned hard for him,why didn't he win?It shows that the people already Love Mimiko dats why he was voted whether Tinubu campaigned for him or not,Clown!
WEREY,AM TALKING ABOUT MIMIKO'R FIRST TERM,WHO SABI AKEREDOLU DAT TIME,AM VERY SURE YOU DONT RESIDE IN ONDO,DO U TINK OSERANKO SENIYAN WILL WIN THE INCUBENT AGAGU JUST LIKE DAT,ABI YOU TINK BUHARI WON Jonathan JUST LIKE DAT?TALK SENSE GUY

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Caption This Funny Photo Of Amaechi At FEC Meeting Today / Lagos Airport Road Glitters At Night, Now Has 10 Lanes, Lagosians Hail Ambode

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.