Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30316 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
Lil bitchh ^^ smh if only her IQ was up to a sparing level I would have loved to experiment but damn. creative classy insults? NO just the average naija street urchin lines even Einstein would have been generous to bequeath her with his rotten skull.
you don't deserve classy insults. Btw I haven't insulted you yet.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
keep laffing bt plz dn"t forget to vote my candidate 2moro.
I would have loved to my dear but that Mr or Mr's nairaland is trash, no disrespect to anyone but what do they gain from it? if the person would win something reasonable for himself then I might but I don't think there's anything reasonable for them. or is there anything tangible your candidate can win for himself ?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
firstEVA:
you don't deserve classy insults. Btw I haven't insulted you yet.
ok hit me with one? I would really love to get one. I appreciate classy insults than the naija street vagabond rants you were dropping. well you couldn't because your IQ can't fathom some.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
ok hit me with one? I would really love to get one. I appreciate classy insults than the naija street vagabond rants you were dropping. well you couldn't because your IQ can't fathom some.
why should I give u classy insults when you ain't classy? It doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
[quote author=icedbeatz post=35191355]
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
I would have loved to my dear but that Mr or Mr's nairaland is trash, no disrespect to anyone but what do they gain from it? if the person would win something reasonable for himself then I might but I don't think there's anything reasonable for them. or is there anything tangible your candidate can win for himself ?
dunno really bt it for fun, since u are eligible to vote, why nt exercise ur franchise,it just part of belonging to a social forum.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
firstEVA:
why should I give u classy insults when you ain't classy? It doesn't make sense.
the fact is that the porosity of your brain is so irreparable that even Jimmy Carey won't grant you a brain transplant. you will if only you have the brain power but you are just another average discombobulated swine that was why I peacefully discharged you at first.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 26, 2015
Jollyjoy:
dunno really bt it for fun, since u are eligible to vote, why nt exercise ur franchise,it just part of belonging to a social forum.
for fun huh? well what's his account name?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
Menace2Society:
Stop!just stop bitching u aren't a girl for Christ sake!!!!!
Wah d f**ks dis wan saying..? dude stay Ur lane...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
the fact is that the porosity of your brain is so irreparable that even Jimmy Carey won't grant you a brain transplant. you will if only you have the brain power but you are just another average discombobulated swine that was why I peacefully discharged you at first.
so far, you have referred to every lady on this thread as low in IQ, I guess your mum, sisters and whatever nuisance of a girl is dating you are from Pluto. Your problem is stupidity, you need exposure, local Aba boy like you, yimu.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

*sits on palm frond*

why doesn't a ram drink from a river, teacher... I wanna know. grin

didn't your brother warn you against buying weed from mallam Aminu? His weeds are never fully dried. grin

*dances shoki with ram inside river Niger*
funny
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
I wish i get her liver lipsrsealed
I tells u

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro the banana leaf thing was a joke naaa you be guy man na Abeg two guys trading words over this thread no make sense na.
Lol..Kk
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
firstEVA:
so far, you have referred to every lady on this thread as low in IQ, I guess your mum, sisters and whatever nuisance of a girl is dating you are from Pluto. Your problem is stupidity, you need exposure, local Aba boy like you, yimu.
lol Hahahahahaha you see my assertions were just so right LMAO damn I just wasted Lil time. typical naija crude girl will always go for mom, pop's, sisters, relatives, yimu, ode and similar craps why? because that's all your sterile waves could come up with. please read books, I mean brain stimulating books cos your cerebellum cells wouldn't twitch even if Dr Carson unleashes his surgical abilities on them. please fumigate your cobweb and rodent infested skull and quit making brain dead people look bad. intellectual prowess = 0.000

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
fukd thunderously?!? hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah this guy don come again ooo bros Abeg which one be that

Lol. Btw, are you the one i'm suspecting judging by your moniker?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
firstEVA:
hmm, redbenson, that's your only observation?you should comment on the pointed nose nothing more cheesy

Hmmmm, i came to see the pointed noses but didnt see them but rather had another observation which was ireneony's DP looking like she'd just been done with marathon sex. Btw, can i see your pointed nose?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
lol Hahahahahaha you see my assertions were just so right LMAO damn I just wasted Lil time. typical naija crude girl will always go for mom, pop's, sisters, relatives, yimu, ode and similar craps why? because that's all your sterile waves could come up with. please read books, I mean brain stimulating books cos your cerebellum cells wouldn't twitch even if Dr Carson unleashes his surgical abilities on them. please fumigate your cobweb and rodent infested skull and quit making brain dead people look bad. intellectual prowess = 0.000
so if I read books, I should use what I have learnt on you? Local Aba market boy like you? Common. You have mentioned Dr. Carson, Jimmy Carey, lol grin u want to impress me? You want to give me the impression you "read" lol, Aba boy, you are trying too hard, you have failed, only proves you are a wannabe,a learner. You are just a six foot tall retãrd, sorry. Try again.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Hmmmm, i came to see the pointed noses but didnt see them but rather had another observation which was ireneony's DP looking like she'd just been done with marathon sex. Btw, can i see your pointed nose?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Lol. Btw, are you the one i'm suspecting judging by your moniker?
bro not at all meeeeeehn hahahaha I never do that kind thing before ooo.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
Sterile waves, what da fuq is that? Lol, you want to coin phrases? This one is just so stupîd @icedbeatz

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Truckpusher(m): 11:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
I was never here
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Oceanboy61(m): 12:06am On Jun 27, 2015
Add me on Whatsapp group if there is any 08185113843
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 27, 2015
ireneony:
if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nosecheesy
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine

Ode! You wan your masters, no be so? Make you go zoo go cage yourself if you no say na correct admiration you dey find. Dumbo!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 27, 2015
firstEVA:
Sterile waves, what da fuq is that? Lol, you want to coin phrases? This one is just so stupîd @icedbeatz
Daaaamn you're so daft but let me give you a Lil free education under medical line.
1. Waves = are located in the brain cells ( brain cell waves) the are like neurons or let me type wire where you dumbass can understand it, it's like a line which the brain uses to retrieve information so please stop laughing at your calamity.
2. sterile = unable to reproduce, infertile, unprofitable.
sterile waves occurs or is a situation in the brain when one lose information that were previously stored on his or her STM (short term memory) or LTM ( long term memory).
like they say illiteracy is a disease but it's good that you went to check out most of the things at least you have been a little bit enlightened. read to empower yourself dear knowledge is power. If you do you will get rid of this disease called illiteracy alright. thank me later.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Mhizkel(f): 12:37am On Jun 27, 2015
Midehi:
babe how are you, longest time
I'm fine dearie..You?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:19am On Jun 27, 2015
ireneony:
if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nosecheesy
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine
fine gehl,shapely nose like dat of bianca ojukwu smiley
Anyway i came to view pics so keep posting da pixs ladies in da house cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by MrsChima(f): 2:44am On Jun 27, 2015
jrerico1:
Sorry my nose is pointed than yours cheesy

You meant your kini? undecided
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by QueenRAW(f): 2:47am On Jun 27, 2015
Wow...beauty standards and percwption are vastly different here in the states...
Op does not have a pointed nose, but she gives that illusion by posting photos from the side of her face as opposed to the front......
But your looks are nothing to brag about....

I dont even consider myself to have a pointed nose

What happened to women who flaunt their education and accomplishments .

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Menace2Society(m): 5:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Wah d f**ks dis wan saying..? dude stay Ur lane...
What a tool!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:05am On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=firstEVA post=35193206][/quote]

Which kind pointed nose dey like a swollen Ram own with O...G written on it? Wetin O...G come mean?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 27, 2015
QueenRAW:
Wow...beauty standards and percwption are vastly different here in the states...
Op does not have a pointed nose, but she gives that illusion by posting photos from the side of her face as opposed to the front......
But your looks are nothing to brag about....

I dont even consider myself to have a pointed nose

What happened to women who flaunt their education and accomplishments .

The one you just posted, is that part of the pointed nose?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 27, 2015
Mhizkel:
I'm fine dearie..You?
Longest time. Any pointed nose for me to see?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.