Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30331 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
stop hating on us pointed nosegrin

i need your pic without make up, if you dont mind

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by angieberry(f): 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
What are you talking about?
Eberex:

where category does whoopi Goldberg fall in ?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
I guess pointed nose is romantic.
drags midehi into thread.

see your mumu nose why you Knw follow get am?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
What are you talking about?

Do you even know her?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wow...wow wow.

Op thinks shez got a pointy nose,ur nose is not pointy,u have a man nose. Pointy nose has a pointy tip,but ur tip is kinda round.
I'm not sure I know of any nigerian celeb with a pointy nose.

7 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by PussySandie(f): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Pointed

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by angieberry(f): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Black lady with dreads? Dude, i didnt understand your question.What category were you talking about?
Eberex:

Do you even know her?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Am here to see babe with curve 4 nosegrin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
misssclassy:

Please read my earlier comment , this time slowly, and then do accordingly.

Thanks.
Ive bn waiting earnestly to get tins to dis point... Even if it means pouring acid into Ur motherf**king brain... Hating nd cursing on a more lively,free,simple personality...she didn't beg u to analyse her or give her tips... imagine a mad woman giving medications to a sane human.... .. All because she's more real nd not fake as u...

11 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
stop hating on us pointed nosegrin
heHehhehehehehehehehe did I hear u say hating?u must be kidding me,btw wat have u achieved so far with ur pointed nose?

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
ahsekeena:
Wow...wow wow.

Op thinks shez got a pointy nose,ur nose is not pointy,u have a man nose. Pointy nose has a pointy tip,but ur tip is kinda round.
I'm not sure I know of any nigerian celeb with a pointy nose.
Upload yours and stop writing novel... She got a pointed nose from an African perspective.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 1:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
Black lady with dreads? Dude, i didnt understand your question.What category were you talking about?

Is she pointed or flat nose?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by angieberry(f): 1:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
I don't know, don't pay much attention to her features
Eberex:

Is she pointed or flat nose?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Infact that nose is not even pointed,it is just big like maloo hahehehehehehehehehehehe tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
onomeglo:
heHehhehehehehehehehe did I hear u say hating?u must be kidding me,btw wat have u achieved so far with ur pointed nose?
*Check her pics* no wonder you dey hate. . . Your oversize lips is nothing to write home about....Your tortoise nose is QED

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
onomeglo:
Infact that nose is not even pointed,it is just big like maloo hahehehehehehehehehehehe tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by ireneony(f): 1:18pm On Jun 26, 2015
onomeglo:
jealous i guess grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
angieberry:
I don't know, don't pay much attention to her features

i'll help u

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Ive bn waiting earnestly to get tins to dis point... Even if it means pouring acid into Ur motherf**king brain... Hating nd cursing on a more lively,free,simple personality...she didn't beg u to analyse her or give her tips... imagine a mad woman giving medications to a sane human.... .. All because she's more real nd not fake as u...

Your silly vituperations and diatribes have been seen, observed and appropriately discarded as inconsequential and insignificant.

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
onomeglo:
And your ponmo lip nko? Did you take a look at ur dp before commenting on her nose? No no....you don't have to remove it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Upload yours and stop writing novel... She got a pointed nose from an African perspective.

From an european perspective nko?

I just said my own,and u have said urs.

Moving on
peeparty:
I guess pointed nose is romantic.
drags midehi into thread.

see your mumu nose why you Knw follow get am?
bush man,are you quoting opposite?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
ahsekeena:

From an european perspective nko?

I just said my own,and u have said urs.

Moving on
*grab her hand*....where you dey go? Una no go upload your pics?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by peeparty(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
bush man,are you quoting opposite?
mumu opposite ke.
upload your pix let big man be the judge.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

mumu opposite ke.

both of you dont have your pictures upload, so i wonder what the beef is
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by confistified(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
well pic don't lie, kindly take a look at my dp....u can as well go to my facebook
make up good o.......... nd to me dats not a pointed nose..... if d middle of d nose nor swell up small or look broken as if say na mayweather punch u den nor b pointed nose grin

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by maryam6(f): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
And your ponmo lip nko? Did you take a look at ur dp before commenting on her nose? No no....you don't have to remove it.
comon, dats too harsh.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
starlingslimnet:
hhehehehehehehe e pain am grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2015
peeparty:

mumu opposite ke.

so you want me upload pix here, nope i wont cos am not an attention seeker,you have seen alot of me right?

you if i catch you...shebi you go come that side!
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Eberex(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
as if the nose is the only feature that makes one pretty undecided
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eberex:

both of you dont have your pictures upload, so i wonder what the beef is
dont mind him, i know where i go catch am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.