Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30313 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

is that you on your dp?
No. Zendaya
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
hmmm... e wide pass river Niger? Lol... grin
nah he wide pass irene's head lipsrsealed grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
No. Zendaya
ok oooo
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
nah he wide pass irene's head lipsrsealed grin
Lol... Omo forget dat bae... bae z sheepishly laughing her butts out on her computer ... as usual na.. miss controversy... Create a fuss nd runs for shelter...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:

but yours is pointed na, oya upload, lets upgrade you. grin grin grin
I need not upload pictures anymore. grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
In ur wildest dreams.. dats if u got any... dude... take it or leave it.. don't quote me again unless I'd teach u y d ram never goes to drink from d river ....
bro the banana leaf thing was a joke naaa you be guy man na Abeg two guys trading words over this thread no make sense na.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It's uncontestable. Quit hating.
I'm prettier than OP. grin
i disagree...though i préfer you to thé op,if i am to take Btw you two
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Lol... Omo forget dat bae... bae z sheepishly laughing her butts out on her computer ... as usual na.. miss controversy... Create a fuss nd runs for shelter...
I wish i get her liver lipsrsealed
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by epelumi42(m): 7:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
In ur wildest dreams.. dats if u got any... dude... take it or leave it.. don't quote me again unless I'd teach u y d ram never goes to drink from d river ....

*sits on palm frond*

why doesn't a ram drink from a river, teacher... I wanna know. grin

didn't your brother warn you against buying weed from mallam Aminu? His weeds are never fully dried. grin

*dances shoki with ram inside river Niger*
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2015
ooooo my my, this thread and the peeps on itwere something else, guess the fun is over. really had a blast thanks to op.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Menace2Society(m): 8:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nosecheesy
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine
How market?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Slimzjoe(m): 8:04pm On Jun 26, 2015
This Thread Really Provided Comic Relief grin

Summary of the thread:

Retard Irene Just start her Normal attention seeking and some Badbelle/ Jealousy grin Attacked immediately.....Some started giving themselves hope that there Prettier than her.

Cheerio
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Menace2Society(m): 8:12pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
who's dis wan... did dey just release u from yaba?? Oh.. Anoda f d feminist's aide... no wonder.... anyways ur luck tho...
Stop!just stop bitching u aren't a girl for Christ sake!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by tuk2ato(m): 8:16pm On Jun 26, 2015
Where is your proof? No dp undecided.
angieberry:
Funny thread!
Miss Irene, your nose is pointed and you're pretty but I bet you ain't prettier than me with my flat nose wink
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by angieberry(f): 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2015
My point is, pointed nose or not, that's not going to help you anyway in life. I'm not here to compared or contrast myself to anyone smiley
tuk2ato:
Where is your proof? No dp undecided.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by natas22: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
misssclassy:

First of all, who told you have a pointed nose? Even if you do, what makes you feel you are more beautiful than other ladies whose noses aren't all that pointed?

Secondly , your assertion that an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful than a lady with a wider nose is erroneous.

I have seen ladies that have pointed noses but they are very ugly. Same way I have seen ladies that have wider noses but are beautiful.

Let me use Nollywood and the Nigeria entertainment scene as an example.

Tonto Dikeh
Nadia Buari
Angela Okorie
Chika ike
Mercy Aigbe
Monalisa Chinda
Uche Ogbodo
Ini Edo
Kemi Adetiba

All these ladies I mentioned don't have pointed noses, yet the are still beautiful. They even look more beautiful than an Adora Oleh or a Fade Ogunru who both have pointed noses.

By the way, it's obvious you created this thread just to seek for attention.
Good luck with that.
Was sorry to call you names the other day, unlike me. Nice post anyway I was wrong about you.
www.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nosecheesy
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine

That your current profile pic looks like you've just be fuccked thunderously. Have you started fuccking now?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2015
natas22:

Was sorry to call you names the other day, unlike me. Nice post anyway I was wrong about you.
www.

No hard feelings. smiley
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Sunbellar: 8:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
misssclassy:

Your silly vituperations and diatribes have been seen, observed and appropriately discarded as inconsequential and insignificant.
I love this English! Be careful, many people here are semi-illiterates. Did you major in English and bashing?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha lol thanks to the op these bittches are killing me with their funny pictures and posts.
BTW misspicy damn you got a big ass lips you should be missLIPS HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Abeg no vex ooooo but you are free to
hey, what are you all about? Why attacking every female on this thread? So far by your stupîd standard, no one is pretty so far, have you taken a good look at yourself? You think you are by any means handsome? It's people like you that date the 'ugliest' of Mgbeke girls then u come here to call pretty girls ugly, I just hope you don't mean all the rubbish you've been spewing here from the inception of the thread, if you are, then there is something fundamentally wrong with your head.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2015
RedBenson:

That your current profile pic looks like you've just be fuccked thunderously. Have you started fuccking now?
hmm, redbenson, that's your only observation?you should comment on the pointed nose nothing more cheesy
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by nigerianium: 9:21pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
just like your mom cheesy

Burnt face, how are you doing? Gotten dermatological help yet?
Fat, shapeless pig.grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 26, 2015
firstEVA:
hey, what are you all about? Why attacking every female on this thread? So far by you stupîd standard, no one is pretty so far, have you taken a good look at yourself? You think you are by any means handsome? It's people like you that date the 'ugliest' of Mgbeke girls then u come here to call pretty girls ugly, I just hope you don't mean all the rubbish you've been spewing here from the inception of the thread, if you are, then there is something fundamentally wrong with your head.
. are you hurt dear? please don't be ok if you think that you have seen any beautiful girl's picture on this thread except the op who tried, a 5& half then you don't know what beauty really is. I'm a guy and I know better than you when it comes to rating chicks alright. BTW all you are seeing here are passports, no height, shape or something and they all maked up like mofos but still ain't shitt. if I see a "FACIALLY" beautiful chick on the thread I'll confess till then NONE and any real nigga can testify that. truth hurts don't it? there will be some beautiful chicks on nairaland but none of their pix is on this thread!!! I'm I handsome? Hahahahahaha it's not that I'm bragging but humbly madam I know so & I'm 6'0"ft tall to be exact but fuk all that handsome crap I prefer real worth like intellect and wealth ok, beauty/looks is for you girls not for guys.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
. are you hurt dear? please don't be ok if you think that you have seen any beautiful girl's picture on this thread except the op who tried, a 5& half then you don't know what beauty really is. I'm a guy and I know better than you when it comes to rating chicks alright. BTW all you are seeing here are passports, no height, shape or something and they all maked up like mofos but still ain't shitt. if I see a "FACIALLY" beautiful chick on the thread I'll confess till then NONE and any real nigga can testify that. truth hurts don't it? there will be some beautiful chicks on nairaland but none of their pix is on this thread!!! I'm I handsome? Hahahahahaha it's not that I'm bragging but humbly madam I know so & I'm 6'0"ft tall to be exact.
if that's you on your dp, you can keep deceiving yourself, you look very local. It has absolutely nothing to do with height. Even though it is desirable for a guy to be tall but height isn't everything.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
. are you hurt dear? please don't be ok if you think that you have seen any beautiful girl's picture on this thread except the op who tried, a 5& half then you don't know what beauty really is. I'm a guy and I know better than you when it comes to rating chicks alright. BTW all you are seeing here are passports, no height, shape or something and they all maked up like mofos but still ain't shitt. if I see a "FACIALLY" beautiful chick on the thread I'll confess till then NONE and any real nigga can testify that. truth hurts don't it? there will be some beautiful chicks on nairaland but none of their pix is on this thread!!! I'm I handsome? Hahahahahaha it's not that I'm bragging but humbly madam I know so & I'm 6'0"ft tall to be exact but fuk all that handsome crap I prefer real worth like intellect and wealth ok, beauty/looks is for you girls not for guys.
it's good for a guy to have good money, but you look very local, it's obvious you are struggling. Isn't that my money grows like grass written on your T shirt?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2015
RedBenson:

fukd thunderously?!? hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah this guy don come again ooo bros Abeg which one be that
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 26, 2015
firstEVA:
it's good for a guy to have good money, but you look very local, it's obvious you are struggling. Isn't that my money grows like grass written on your T shirt?
Hahahahahaha honey seems like you have been hanging with local niggas, take another peep at the polo, struggling? mpheew I cant reply you no more pls find a fellow bitcch to trade words with.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha honey seems like you have been hanging with local niggas, take another peep at the polo, struggling? mpheew I cant reply you no more pls find a fellow bitcch to trade words with.
I just had to call you out because you were getting over yourself.

U look like those Aba boys sha, no offence.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lil bitchh ^^ smh if only her IQ was up to a sparing level I would have loved to experiment but damn. creative classy insults? NO just the average naija street urchin lines even Einstein would have been generous to bequeath her with his rotten skull.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
jollyjoy lol LMAO hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah your profile picture hmmmm lol. damn this thread is funny.
keep laffing bt plz dn"t forget to vote my candidate 2moro.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by tuk2ato(m): 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2015
You can't be too sure wink.
angieberry:
My point is, pointed nose or not, that's not going to help you anyway in life. I'm not here to compared or contrast myself to anyone smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Uneducated Men Who Sponsor Ladies To School With Intention Of Marriage / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.