Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,489 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (30333 Views)

Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have / Boys With Pointed Nose Dont Take Serious By Nigeria Girls / Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eberex:

yes you did. whats the picture for?
No....in reply to your pic.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2015
I dnt get, POINTED has a new meaning or what?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by epelumi42(m): 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
bro the op is a bimbo that's Crystal clear she's dumb and she's not that pretty, she's a 5& half on a scale of 10 just that her complexion is confusing these mofos but on the other hands some other girls became jealous as you can see it's stinking up their posts in turn making the bitcch feel fly. you see why we guys see most of our naija girls as DUMB lDiots with dead brain cells?!?!? they focus on nonsense that doesn't mean shitt in the real world. well fk them all at least the thread made me laugh.

you've got the point. Kneel down, lets pray for them. grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 26, 2015
VictoriaBee:

It's uncontestable. Quit hating.
I'm prettier than OP. grin
hahahahhahahaa thank you too for making my morning a hilarious one. my dear Lil one, the only people I envy & admire so much in this world are Donald Trump, Floyd Mayweather, 50cent and the prince of Brunei because of their intellectual prowess and their ability to generate wealth so why would I have an atom of hate for a mere bitcch? hmm can you tell me? well do you want me to do a face match/smash between you and the op ireneony Mark Zuckerberg style?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by iamtomi(f): 6:13pm On Jun 26, 2015
so much hatred on this thread!! angry
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

you've got the point. Kneel down, lets pray for them. grin
pray for them?!?! if they become smart or reasonable then who will make us laugh with their stupidityy over foolishh, trivial nonsense? hmm bro? we really need stupidd people in this world ooo because they make us appreciate the smart ones.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by epelumi42(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
pray for them?!?! if they become smart or reasonable then who will make us laugh with their stupidityy over foolishh, trivial nonsense? hmm bro? we really need stupidd people in this world ooo because they make us appreciate the smart ones.

That's true though. Laughing at some peoples folly. I seem to be taking stuffs to heart of late. Lets get on a lighter mood. Expectations is the reason people get disappointed. I expect more from people.

*watches from iroko tree*

watching folly is surely interesting.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Lisaflex(f): 6:28pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
laugh don literally tear my Belle ooooo ooo Hahahahahaha this your reply really cracked the fk outta me, if you really think so then I guess you have cataract or you need an optician. she applied make up and you did too but you still didn't look good dear.post your pic here and ask other fellas, see you can repaint a Mercedes 180 with auto base paint, call Xzi-Bit to love-vendor it but it won't look like a BMW x5. BTW the op get empty skull.
Young man just stop already!!!Checked out ur dp n 4 sm1 who's laffn at n insultn ppls' luks, i expected better

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

That's true though. Laughing at some peoples folly. I seem to be taking stuffs to heart of late. Lets get on a lighter mood. Expectations is the reason people get disappointed. I expect more from people.

*watches from iroko tree*

watching folly is surely interesting.
hmmmmmmmmmm welcome bro now you can observe the fun in their stupor or maybe read the past posts.
please don't have high expectations of people especially on this cyberspace cos they will dissapoint you woefully unless they're family.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by misspicy(f): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
Hahahahahaha lol thanks to the op these bittches are killing me with their funny pictures and posts.
BTW misspicy damn you got a big ass lips you should be missLIPS HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Abeg no vex ooooo but you are free to
thanx for your compliment cool

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzMayD:
Am doing that already grin grin grin

BTW.
have you no pointed nose? wink wink
upload your pix let's see tongue tongue
i have no pointed nose so no need uploading.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by faith551(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2015
Wow lots of fighting, clawing and scratching. Thanks to ireneony this thread really kept me busy.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2015
Lisaflex:

Young man just stop already!!!Checked out ur dp n 4 sm1 who's laffn at n insultn ppls' luks, i expected better
hahahahhahahahahahahahaha you had expectations?!?! frankly honey no fuk given.
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2015
Eberex:

I'll break in two if she does
you will not only break into two but into ten..cool cool
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:
Honestly, intelligence is not cheap. Sometimes you read comments and topics and you ll wonder, 'do people even take time to think and reflect on the consequence of comments and topics?'

Ireneony, I understand how much you want us to appreciate your beauty, and yes you are ok, but the tenets of this world lies beyond the sphere of aesthetics... It will fade. The value you create for yourself is the beauty you have. Your intelligence is your greatest asset.

For the guys that attacked Misssclassy, you guys sound pathetic (no offence intended) trying to defend the OP. Her stereotypic update is so wrong and I honestly dont see how feminism applies to misssclassy's comment. She said the truth.

To Misssclassy, you may give intelligent comments and analysis, but you gotta learn how to ignore and avoid trading words too. Shun the degrading comment and they ll Bounce off. Nothing hurts than being ignored.

My cent.
who's dis wan... did dey just release u from yaba?? Oh.. Anoda f d feminist's aide... no wonder.... anyways ur luck tho...
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2015
wristwatch:
This thread suppose to hit FP! wink cheesy

Superb writeup and cute pix Ireneony grin grin. Your nose point like trailer exhaust pipe
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by epelumi42(m): 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
who's dis wan...
complete that statement and let me kill you with this banana leaf. Unserious...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Dollyak(f): 6:48pm On Jun 26, 2015
ireneony:
if you know u are a lady and you're endowed with pointed nose, pls kindly comment.
an average lady with a pointed nose is more beautiful and exotic than those with wide nosecheesy
n.b: u can kindly upload ur pic

there is one of mine
you don't even have a pointed nose. Btw, is that the definition of beauty now? Please undecided
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:49pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

Unserious dude... u neva kill d rat in Ur village its someone uve never seen... dude get a life..
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2015
grin grin grin

Some people don't even know what a pointed nose is suppose to look like. Nothing here is pointed undecided

Anyway, #TeamWideNose. cheesy tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzMayD:
Twenty will do tongue tongue
dont mind him, i even pity him to break into ten only..
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin

Some people don't even know what a pointed nose is suppose to look like. Nothing here is pointed undecided

hmmm... e wide pass river Niger? Lol... grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Lisaflex(f): 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2015
icedbeatz:
hahahahhahahahahahahahaha you had expectations?!?! frankly honey no fuk given.
Sugar, ur laughter is sooo fake! Don't knw y u even bother wt it...Btw,d aim of dt quote was 2 pass a msg wc u've obviously gotten,so u can continue 2 hold tightly unto ur irrelevant fuk(s) 4 all i care wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 6:57pm On Jun 26, 2015
mirexxx:
if u use a concealer or a foundation, it makes your skin lighter(face)than ur normal complexion and then snapping with a flash on makes you more lighter. the lady shouting that i bleached is only an attention seeking cockroach..and you mark, i hope you use those likes to pay for a face reconstruction surgery. cheesy knuckle headed idiiot!

I came here to have fun because its been long buh i realized that some of u haven't changed. you have so much hate in you and its not just online.. its really part of ur daily lives. such a pity! and if i choose to bleach so what? minding one's business is a full time job so stay employed! rubbish.
Alo... long time no talk..
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Mhizkel:
Ireneony! cheesy
babe how are you, longest time
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by epelumi42(m): 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2015
Isaacmacdon:
Unserious dude... u neva kill d rat in Ur village its someone uve never seen... dude get a life..

you know what, we still killed a cobra on the farm today. Not rat. I think I've gotten a life, or why else am I breathing and typing. Next time, trade words with a lady coherently and not mix up irrelevancies. Quote me only if you wanna make humour, else, I ll e-murder you...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
dont mind him, i even pity him to break into ten only..
grin grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin grin

is that you on your dp?
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
Midehi:
i have no pointed nose so no need uploading.
opss!!
sad sad

still waiting for someone to upload a pointed nose picture tho. tongue
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah yeeees Now you are catching the fun *lafin at killing someone with a banana leaf *
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
MzMayD:
opss!!
sad sad

still waiting for someone to upload a pointed nose picture tho. tongue
but yours is pointed na, oya upload, lets upgrade you. grin grin grin
Re: Thread For Beautiful Ladies With Pointed Nose by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:07pm On Jun 26, 2015
epelumi42:

you know what, we still killed a cobra on the farm today. Not rat. I think I've gotten a life, or why else am I breathing and typing. Next time, trade words with a lady coherently and not mix up irrelevancies. Quote me only if you wanna make humour, else, I ll e-murder you...
In ur wildest dreams.. dats if u got any... dude... take it or leave it.. don't quote me again unless I'd teach u y d ram never goes to drink from d river ....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' / What "Table" Means To Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.