Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (78420 Views)

Stella Oduah’s $1.5m London House Exposed By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Andy Ubah Obtained His PhD From A Degree Vendor - Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore,The Founder Of Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Barselonia(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikeansy:

lest u forget

People went to court and rather the court making a pronouncement on the matter Buhari team used all technicalities in the book to keep adjourning until after election

then the case was withdrawn

to this day Buhari has not proved that he did no mislead INEC and the public on his WASC

The case is being withdraw for which reason sir
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by churchmind: 8:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=Barselonia post=35255374]Some police officers found out that Bukola Saraki, who is nigeria's Senate President, was a petty thief as of 1990, he was actually charged with theft of N510,000 at Societe Generale Bank of Nigeria. The officers warned in areport that Saraki was about to liquidate the bank by looting it but no one listened until his siblings, cronies and relatives eventually did.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10152884533487703&id=96184337702&refid=28&_ft_=qid.6165482905637305459%3Amf_story_key.1770420503171106647%3AeligibleForSeeFirstBumping.&__tn__=%2As

Cc lalasticlala ishilove[/quotesowore thief barawo nyin ino ole tinibu n wife r d real criminal
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by uchennamani(m): 8:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
samueld0:
Even if this is true then Sahara reporters don fall my hand.

Bringing out this type of sensitive report just now that he's no more dinning with your boss(Tinubu) is evil and it may damage your credibility as relaible newsite
Are you this daft?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by major466(m): 8:39pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

This is what we call politics wink smart politicians always have incriminating evidence against both friends and foes that they can use against you when appropriate. Smarter ones like Jagaban know how to leave their trails clean so one one can do this to them. You grab?
So Rogue Poitics 202 is the change APC has been shouting about since 2013

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
major466:

So Rogue Poitics 202 is the change APC has been shouting about since 2013

You so pained! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Barselonia(m): 8:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=churchmind post=35259179][/quote]
Relax

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2015
It has started...
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by shizzleStar: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Hahahahahahaha you think middle-beltans are as shallow and petty as you Igbos? I'm sure they don't take this "our brother/son" thing as seriously as you do.
what does this thread have to do with igbos you phool? Besides the person you quoted with this gibberish isn't igbo you bleeping iddiat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by baralatie(m): 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

The case is being withdraw for which reason sir
you should ask the judge who adjourned till after election day!
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by major466(m): 8:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

On the contrary, am enjoying the show. smiley Why should I be pained when APC members are fighting themselves in the mud

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by andyanders: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sunofgod:
Those are the credentials needed to be a Nigerian Politician so I'm not shocked,

After all Tinubu is/was a heroin kingpin!

70-95% of Nigerian Politicians have criminal convictions!

95% of Nigerian Politicians are not clean when you go back at their records. Because we have no tracking record, most of them at the top who got companies and ex bankers made their money through the system fraudulently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NDPVF(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Afo e di OYO. I am for Nigeria, though a proud Oron girl. I don't care about tribe. I only care about how you can prove yourself. We are all brothers and sisters.
i said stay clear.Nta akpaniko.

4 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Shut up your gullible mouth you daughter of product of misled sperm.

When he left PDP to APC he was a saint, when he now disappointed their leaders he became a traitor?

By now, if you are home trained, you are meant to be in the kitchen or better still be reading your books.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NDPVF(m): 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:
Which kwaran are u referring to den
That guy isnt a kwaran.I meant it.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by NDPVF(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
Quote1:

Is Bukola Igbo Kwara?
Please what do you mean?.
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by shizzleStar: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
obailala:
So whats your point exactly?... That a rogue caught in the act with live evidence should be let go because all other rogues have not been caught yet?.... Are you in governement and do you profit directly or indirectly from any of these players?.... If the answer to this question is NO and you are just an ordinary citizen, then your reasoning ability is pitiable.

Are you aware that the only way people like Tinubu can be brought to book is if his old friends decide to expose him with evidence?.... Are you aware that if Saraki is brought down, he will surely fight back by exposing damning evidence against his former friends (Tinubu and co) who are presently exposing him?.... Are you aware that if both men go down, the nigerian masses would be the winners?... But right now all your wisdom tells you is that Saraki should be let off the hook until EVERY rogue in Nigeria is caught at the same time.
The bolded is the only thing that made sense, your previous comment before this is all hogwash
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:

He apparently forgot he's living in a glass house. Tinubu is not one to be toyed with.

Is this the change you folks were chanting? Why dig up his past NOW? This nation is going nowhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by shizzleStar: 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
alfred5:

Shut up your gullible mouth you daughter of product of misled sperm.

When he left PDP to APC he was a saint, when he now disappointed their leaders he became a traitor?

By now, if you are home trained, you are meant to be in the kitchen or better still be reading your books.
That girl is a complete ijiot. She keeps running her dirty mouth all over the thread in jubilation that saraki is being exposed.

Meanwhile the idiatt has been on hibernation ever since her jagabandit and his team bite the dust at the NASS election only to find her ugly voice now. What the phool doesn't know is that much as her much adored tifnubu tries, saraki and ekweremadu will remain SP and DSP till 2019.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by masterjo: 9:21pm On Jun 28, 2015
omenka:
BooooooM!!!!!!!

This is what I call a journalistic nuclear bomb!! shocked

Saraki Bobo you see ya life?? gringrin

U re really a demented foo.l. How is this shirty report from desert reporters turn nuclear bomb.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bongila(f): 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
APC brand of change is really funny I swear down. Saraki,start unearthing ALL the dirt on your co travellers please don't disappoint. Nigerians need to see for themselves the high calibre of "change" they voted and rigged for.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Hahahahahahaha you think middle-beltans are as shallow and petty as you Igbos? I'm sure they don't take this "our brother/son" thing as seriously as you do.

This empty headed airhead.What do you know about Igbos? If only your parents raised you properly you would nt be speaking derogatorily of any ethnic group. Silly LovePeddler, please go back to romance section ASAP. You re so detestable.

7 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Kenobus: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
SR has gone insane! Saraka is no longer a patriot; he is now a villain! Without Saraki, Apc can't win Kwara; I hope they know.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by sewentybaba: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barselonia:

U know we have petty cash book and double column....

Since saraki is petty

Tinubu would be double column thief cheesy
cheesy
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by erunz(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2015
If they like, let them show us a video of saraki breaking into a bank, he's still our senate president and nothing can stop that fact

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Sweetlemon(f): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
NDPVF:
i said stay clear.Nta akpaniko.

Mbok pkong mi. Come back when you wake up from your "my brother" slumber

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by carzola(m): 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
i smell tinubu's abok! perfume all over this....... nigger as long as we have an illiterate without waec as our president, we dont mine what ever saraki is or was..... we stand by him...

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
nmanma1:
and shara reporters are d most clueless organisation for propaganda since 1990's.

Evidence clear as day before you and you call it propaganda?? What kind of brain do these tanoids have?
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by bogolobango(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ikengawo leave tinubu alone one day, or tell us who has the same status like tinubu in ur village
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Omotayor123(f): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
he he he!! This man don enter am..
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by godoluwa(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
mikeansy:
[size=18pt]where is Buhari's certificate?[/size]
its been used in exchange 4 a cow.

5 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by lonelydora: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Rawani:
It has started grin

He who sows the wind....

Na so my broda
Re: Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) by Toktee(m): 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ikengawo:
What type of theif was tinubu then?
Go ask the police.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Opinion: My Permutations For Candidates For The Apc Presidential Ticket / Osun 2018 APC Governorship Rally: Oyetola, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Akeredolu Spotted / Fati Ajimobi Hails Father, Ganduje For Dethroning Emir Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.