Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (11548 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
the part you said we people are like mythical creatures to you mesmerised me undecided and the last post I was extending my greetings to my brother

but I have never come across any of you guys, gaskiya grin

unless its that fine guy on the #1000 note tongue
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Goldmaxx(f): 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

lol nwannem just leave them. anybody who doesn't want to be part of us can go we don't need any of them.

my sista it baffles me the way these peeps on nairaland always differentiate ikwere or oda igbo-speaking tribes of delta from IGBOS, mostly from the yorubas angry[quote author=Gurgle post=35319129

[/quote]my sista it baffles me the way these peeps on nairaland always differentiate ikwere or oda igbo-speaking tribes of delta from IGBOS, mostly from the yorubas
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by slytubadth(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah when somebody introduces themselves and its an Igbo name its great grin

really. so why are you chasing me? you don't want to marry from Cabo Verde like your able governor grin chai!

lol.. who say's i cant. well am chasing u cos of what u typed earlier. i wanna change that. it wont be easy buh atleast nothing is impossible. kiss
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

but I have never come across any of you guys, gaskiya grin

unless its that fine guy on the #1000 note tongue
lol and sadly he's not Fulani sad he's kanuri

seems someone is obsess with 1000 note

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

but how did you get to being a fula Christian? did you convert or is your family like that

I have heard of some Igbo muslims but have never met one in person.

do you ever feel isolated from others in the community because of the differences in faith?

do you feel more aligned with southerners because of your faith?

and yeah both of them are

my father is a minister

so i was born into a christian home.

and no, i havent really felt dat way as even the muslim friends i have are pretty chill. one's father is even a sheikh.

but when push comes to shove, whether u are the violent type or not, ethnicity is cast away and religion becomes the main uniting force.

Coz some of the sad
Gurgle:

but how did you get to being a fula Christian? did you convert or is your family like that

I have heard of some Igbo muslims but have never met one in person.

do you ever feel isolated from others in the community because of the differences in faith?

do you feel more aligned with southerners because of your faith?

and yeah both of them are

my father is a minister

and no, i havent really felt dat way as even the muslim friends i have are pretty chill. one's father is even a sheikh.

and not a lot of friends know wat tribe i belong to.

due to the absence of any discernible accent.

BEHT how com u no sabi speak ur dialect, ur parents no sabi or dem born u overseas?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

Malam Fulaboy, why would you quote me in a post I don't understand
mutumi na, watz rolling ne?
akwai wasu hayaniya ne?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

mutumi na, watz rolling ne?

akwai wasu hayaniya ne?
wollah komai dai dai sai dai ka barmu da yunwar azumi kawai undecided

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
my sista it baffles me the way these peeps on nairaland always differentiate ikwere or oda igbo-speaking tribes of delta from IGBOS, mostly from the yorubas angry

ehn leave am no let am baffle you again joor

its not the guy's fault, that's what the delta and ikwerre ladies told him. but some of the proudest Igbos I have ever met are from those areas, so its down to the individual to decide what they want to be!

honestly even if igbos only have 1 state we will still be equal to the task. anybody who doesn't want to join is free to go!

as long as you yourself know what you are you can leave others to be confused smiley
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
slytubadth:

lol.. who say's i cant. well am chasing u cos of what u typed earlier. i wanna change that. it wont be easy buh atleast nothing is impossible. kiss

LOL better ride on back to Benin city and marry with full coral beads grin

but why didn't you guys do traditional marriage for Mrs Oshiomhole, she would have looked so soooo beautiful wearing traditional bini costume!
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
wollah komai dai dai sai dai ka barmu da yunwar azumi kawai undecided

kar ka ji komai, komai da yake da farko, yana da karshe. kuma za a gama da murna.

kana jin mu da gurgle ko?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
lol and sadly he's not Fulani sad he's kanuri

seems someone is obsess with 1000 note

yes that guy is grin grin grin

are Fulani and kanuri closely related?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

my father is a minister

but when push comes to shove, whether u are the violent type or not, ethnicity is cast away and religion becomes the main uniting force.

Coz some of the sad

my father is a minister

and not a lot of friends know wat tribe i belong to.

due to the absence of any discernible accent.

BEHT how com u no sabi speak ur dialect, ur parents no sabi or dem born u overseas?

ok. yeah I grew up in England. and you? why don't you speak fula
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by slytubadth(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL better ride on back to Benin city and marry with full coral beads grin

but why didn't you guys do traditional marriage for Mrs Oshiomhole, she would have looked so soooo beautiful wearing traditional bini costumes!

lol you gatt ask OShio that one oh. So u do like the bini costumes?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
slytubadth:

lol you gatt ask OShio that one oh. So u do like the bini costumes?

I don't know what the costume really looks like but I like the beads, crown and horsetail. its very elegant smiley

are you into bini culture? what interesting customs do you guys have?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by zealot4me(f): 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Yoruba or Fulani
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by slytubadth(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't know what the costume really looks like but I like the beads, crown and horsetail. its very elegant smiley

are you into bini culture? what interesting customs do you guys have?

hmmmm, say " yes" and agree u will marry me then i shall tell u evrything u need to know. smiley
how about that?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
slytubadth:

hmmmm, say " yes" and agree u will marry me then i shall tell u evrything u need to know. smiley
how about that?

LOL for your mind

the first nairaland.com e-wedding
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by slytubadth(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL for your mind

the first nairaland.com e-wedding

lol, Actually av seen many around here. its wont be d first and its wont be d last.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
slytubadth:

lol, Actually av seen many around here. its wont be d first and its wont be d last.

wait you didn't answer the posters q.

I guess you can marry from anywhere?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by slytubadth(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

wait you didn't answer the posters q.
I guess you can marry from anywhere?
anywhere i find love..
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
slytubadth:

anywhere i find love..

wink
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Goldmaxx(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

its not the guy's fault, that's what the delta and ikwerre ladies told him. but some of the proudest Igbos I have ever met are from those areas, so its down to the individual to decide what they want to be!

honestly even if igbos only have 1 state we will still be equal to the task. anybody who doesn't want to join is free to go!

as long as you yourself know what you are you can leave others to be confused smiley
smiley
Gurgle:

okay miss, but where are you from?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

kar ka ji komai, komai da yake da farko, yana da karshe. kuma za a gama da murna.

gaskia aikinka na kyau ai wink thumb up
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

yes that guy is grin grin grin

are Fulani and kanuri closely related?
nope not that much smiley theyre rivals always fighting
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

stop discussing me in my presence! do you know how rude that is grin

im copying your conversation into google translator but its only yielding nonsense undecided grin
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
smileyokay miss, but where are you from?

I'm afraid that's a secret. for security reasons embarassed grin

where are you from?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
nope not that much smiley theyre rivals always fighting

hmm.

so hausas and fulanis vs kanuris, gwaris, egbiras and so on?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Goldmaxx(f): 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

I'm afraid that's a secret. for security reasons embarassed grin
where are you from?
am from biafra
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Goldmaxx:
am from biafra

ok. so am i
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

hmm.

so hausas and fulanis vs kanuris, gwaris, egbiras and so on?
oh yesss but I don mean physical fight oo wink is just like Yoruba's and Igbo's here on nairaland always exchanging words
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

stop discussing me in my presence! do you know how rude that is grin

im copying your conversation into google translator but its only yielding nonsense undecided grin

Apologies,miss.......

we just exchanged pleasantries and i alluded to his earlier comment where he mentioned u and u said u couldnt understand wat he was saying.

and google cant help u out here, wat we're typing is best described as "broken hausa".
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
gaskia aikinka na kyau ai wink thumb up

ga shi tana so ta cire mana jijiyan wuya don na kira sunan ta a cikin comment na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nice Guys Dont Always Get The Girls / Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / Mata Sunada Wasu Sinadarai Na Sirri Guda 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.