Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:52 AM

Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From (11922 Views)

Which Nigerian Tribe Will You Like To Marry From, Apart From Your Own Tribe? / Ladies;Which Ethnic Tribe Of Men Takes Proper Care Of Their Women In Nigeria? / Guys, Which Of These Ladies Will You Prefer To Go On A Date With This Weekend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
oh yesss but I don mean physical fight oo wink is just like Yoruba's and Igbo's here on nairaland always exchanging words

I see. can you tell between them by appearance, accent or behavioural conduct?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Apologies,miss.......

we just exchanged pleasantries and i alluded to his earlier comment where he mentioned u and u said u couldnt understand wat he was saying.

and google cant help u out here, wat we're typing is best described as "broken hausa".

understood. you may continue tongue
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

understood. you may continue tongue
sure thing ma'am.
seems like you're feeling on edge diz evening.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ga shi tana so ta cire mana jijiyan wuya don na kira sunan ta a cikin comment na.
hahahaha na ganta ai grin me Google zai Iya mata
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

sure thing ma'am.

seems like you're feeling on edge diz evening.

you think so? how do you mean?

i'm feeling quite relaxed actually
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

you think so? how do you mean?
i'm feeling quite relaxed actually
u don dey giv orders...

"Understood, u may continue"
bt 'twas just an assumption anyways.
hope u feeling fly diz evening?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
hahahaha na ganta ai grin me Google zai Iya mata

za ta kwana tana bincike ba za ta fahimci komai ba.

hope u in good spirits too bro?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

I see. can you tell between them by appearance, accent or behavioural conduct?
the pre dominance of kanuris are found in borno state and some part of yobe, you can easily distinguish them from Fulani's cox of their thick accent and heavy tribals marks and moat of them are very dark.

lemme this into your ear ""most boko harams are kanuris in fact they were the founders of the sect""

god please no let them catch me embarassed
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

za ta kwana tana bincike ba za ta fahimci komai ba.
hope u in good spirits too bro?
hahaha I swear.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

u don dey giv orders...

"Understood, u may continue"

bt 'twas just an assumption anyways.

hope u feeling fly diz evening?

LOL I think that's my English side speaking. didn't see anything unusual about it

yeah just chillin with my dr pepper cool and you? what will you do this evening
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
the pre dominance of kanuris are found in borno state and some part of yobe, you can easily distinguish them from Fulani's cox of their thick accent and heavy tribals marks and moat of them are very dark.

lemme this into your ear ""most boko harams are kanuris in fact they were the founders of the sect""

god please no let them catch me embarassed

ah-ah. but how true is that? are you sure if I met a kanuri they wouldn't say that Fulani people are the founders of BH?

are you serious. so that #1000 guy is an anomaly?

is there any ethnic stereotyping among different clans/states?

for example, for Igbos:

Aba people are cunning

Owerri people like to party a lot

nsukka/Enugu/ebonyi people are bush people and backward
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 7:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

LOL I think that's my English side speaking. didn't see anything unusual about it

yeah just chillin with my dr pepper cool and you? what will you do this evening

absolutely nothing, na to rest na eem be d koko. on break from school @ the moment.

i hope say my hommie fulaböy dey giv u further insight into our matter?
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

absolutely nothing, na to rest na eem be d koko. on break from school @ the moment.

i hope say my hommie fulaböy dey giv u further insight into our matter?

what matter? fulanis vs kanuris?

didn't understand the bolded embarassed
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by younghartz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulani or hausa

I swear I don't know why I love them but I love dem wella

#teamloyal

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 7:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

what matter? fulanis vs kanuris?
didn't understand the bolded embarassed

" na to rest na eem be the koko"
roughly translated: "resting is the main thing i have in mind".
YES, d fulani vs kanuri thingy and other random stuffs.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 7:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

" na to rest na eem be the koko"

roughly translated: "resting is the main thing i have in mind".

YES, d fulani vs kanuri thingy and other random stuffs.

yeah i'm feeling well-informed. I hope I get to visit the north one day. haven't even been to Abuja.... embarassed
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah i'm feeling well-informed. I hope I get to visit the north one day. haven't even been to Abuja.... embarassed

time ur visit well oh

we no want make u com, after you hear or witness one or two bomb blasts you go run and promise never to come back again.

But na joke sha, most of the region is quite peaceful now and has been for a while now, barring the "boiling pot" wic of coz, is Borno state.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

time ur visit well oh

we no want make u com, after you hear or witness one or two bomb blasts you go run and promise never to come back again.

But na joke sha, most of the region is quite peaceful now and has been for a while now, barring the "boiling pot" wic of coz, is Borno state.

yeahh I know its sad whats happening there. I wanted to see the horse parade. don't know what its called but they put costumes on the horses and ride through the town its very nice...

but Abuja should be ok right? as long as I don't go to church there...
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 8:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

yeahh I know its sad whats happening there. I wanted to see the horse parade. don't know what its called but they put costumes on the horses and ride through the town its very nice...

but Abuja should be ok right? as long as I don't go to church there...

Oh the irony....

& i've always wanted to see the calabar festival.

abuja is surprisinly silent these days and barring the numerous auto-crashes, You'll think they've dropped off the face of the earth.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Oh the irony....

& i've always wanted to see the calabar festival.

abuja is surprisinly silent these days and barring the numerous auto-crashes, You'll think they've dropped off the face of the earth.

yeah I want to see the calabar festival.

you should come down there is absolutely no danger of anything happening to you there

apart from being captured by a mermaid grin

yeah people tell me Abuja is beautiful. but 10 times more immoral than Lagos grin grin grin
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Fulaboy(m): 8:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

ah-ah. but how true is that? are you sure if I met a kanuri they wouldn't say that Fulani people are the founders of BH?

are you serious. so that #1000 guy is an anomaly?

is there any ethnic stereotyping among different clans/states?

for example, for Igbos:

Aba people are cunning

Owerri people like to party a lot

nsukka/Enugu/ebonyi people are bush people and backward
ehm sorry I'm sorry its unsual of me to bespawl all those clangers up there I was in a hurry when I typed all those nd beside the fulanis were never the founders of the sect and let's take for instance the sect leader Shekau he's a kanuri and many others and if you watch their videos you'll realize their hausa is not fluent so whoever said fulanis are boko haram is simply a bigot

Kanuris are very wicked and mischievous people, it take them seconds to inflict injury or harm to someone and they're this jealous types while the fulanis some fulanis are wicked too cultured and religious sentiment and they like bread too tongue

Some uncilivilised hausas are religious fanatics. They ones in kano likes money like their life depends on it and most of them are into business they're rich while the ones in kaduna (the more civilized ones) are likely players and penniless grin I live in kaduna tho undecided the ones in sokoto zamfara kebbi and nasarawa are villagers and the list goes on
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I want to see the calabar festival.

you should come down there is absolutely no danger of anything happening to you there

apart from being captured by a mermaid grin

yeah people tell me Abuja is beautiful. but 10 times more immoral than Lagos grin grin grin

itz true dat abuja is beautiful
and itz also true dat in abuja, A LOT of things go.

mermaid ke?

me don see various degrees of violence but marine spirit?

OMO

NA DIE BE DAT.

spent quite some time in ibadan too but i couldnt take the significantly shorter trip to calabar. and i'm still kickin myself till date.
but me don promise myself say calabar festival na "must-go" event for me.

u've ever spent time in any other state outside ur state of origin.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
@topic

Truth be told, apart from hausa fulani

Igbo is next on mi mind
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Gurgle(f): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

itz true dat abuja is beautiful
and itz also true dat in abuja, A LOT of things go.

mermaid ke?

me don see various degrees of violence but marine spirit?

OMO

NA DIE BE DAT.

spent quite some time in ibadan too but i couldnt take the significantly shorter trip to calabar. and i'm still kickin myself till date.
but me don promise myself say calabar festival na "must-go" event for me.

u've ever spent time in any other state outside ur state of origin.

ok how was Ibadan? I think that is still quite northern right? or very influenced by the north

I really want to see a marine spirit, it sounds like it would be interesting

yeah I spent more time in Enugu, onitsha and port Harcourt. good times
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Rilwayne001: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Anything aside yoruba is a no for me.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Anything aside yoruba is a no for me.
Even our hausa girls no do you?

wink

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gurgle:

ok how was Ibadan? I think that is still quite northern right? or very influenced by the north

I really want to see a marine spirit, it sounds like it would be interesting

yeah I spent more time in Enugu, onitsha and port Harcourt. good times
ibadan is pretty nice
where i lived was serene.
but some places just too noisy.

and u want to see a marine spirit?
willingly?

for diz kyn matter, you're O.Y.O

try visiting jos too, if u ever get the chance. the town is getting a lil' congested diz days but the weather is to die for. absolutely lovely.
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Rilwayne001: 8:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:
Even our hausa girls no do you?
wink
They are cute, yeah. Perhaps cutier than our girls embarassed YET, I'm not fascinated.
FYI: My sister married and hausa man cheesy
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by IamLEGEND1: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fulaboy:
ehm sorry I'm sorry its unsual of me to bespawl all those clangers up there I was in a hurry when I typed all those nd beside the fulanis were never the founders of the sect and let's take for instance the sect leader Shekau he's a kanuri and many others and if you watch their videos you'll realize their hausa is not fluent so whoever said fulanis are boko haram is simply a bigot

Kanuris are very wicked and mischievous people, it take them seconds to inflict injury or harm to someone and they're this jealous types while the fulanis some fulanis are wicked too cultured and religious sentiment and they like bread too tongue

Some uncilivilised hausas are religious fanatics. They ones in kano likes money like their life depends on it and most of them are into business they're rich while the ones in kaduna (the more civilized ones) are likely players and penniless grin I live in kaduna tho undecided the ones in sokoto zamfara kebbi and nasarawa are villagers and the list goes on
Hahaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa.

i nearly forgot about the akara and bread-loving part.

i luv bread to death mehn.

kuma gaskiya maganan yan sokoto nan ma haka ne.

kauyancin wassun su yana da yawa gaskiya. lolz
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

They are cute, yeah. Perhaps cutier than our girls embarassed
YET, I'm not fascinated.

FYI: My sister married and hausa man cheesy

Wow!
May Allah bless their marriage.

Too bad you're not interested, i would hv given you one of ma Cousin sis.
wink
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Hahaaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaa.

i nearly forgot about the akara and bread-loving part.

i luv bread to death mehn.

kuma gaskiya maganan yan sokoto nan ma haka ne.

kauyancin wassun su yana da yawa gaskiya. lolz

Bari su ji ka, ni dai ba ruwana cheesy
Re: Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From by Rilwayne001: 8:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Wow!
May Allah bless their marriage.

Amin.

3 kids already. We are praying for more blessings smiley

Too bad you're not interested, i would hv given you one of ma Cousin sis.
wink

grin grin Well, its not too late. Oya! where dem dey? grin

Mind you, I can speak fluent hausa cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help! Chima Slapped Me! / Full Profile Of Lady Who Was Given N1k Instead Of N20k After Sex (Pic, video) / Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.