Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] - Satellite TV Technology (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] (261832 Views)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 4) / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (175) (Go Down)

Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2009
@german007
I hear you. Keep on being focused. Nothing dey do you.

@JMS,
How's Brazzavaile? Long time no hear.

@Sathob,
What's up? You haven't overcome your internet troubles yet?

@lovala,
I hear you. Just keep up the FTA spirit.

@twinskenny,
I'm sorry you couldn't get through to me on phone because my line was down. I'm happy enitan was on hand to put you through.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by GeorgeD1(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Dejsam,
@BUTONEDAY,
@all,

Miracle TV, PTV prime, PTV classic, CTV, etc now live on Nilesat. Kindly rescan your decoder. The stations are on the same tp as VOA tv persian (11355V). Enjoy!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by chuk101(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2009
Hello guys, this daarsat decoder get hifever oo.,, I have tried everything i could to get etv signal but no show it seems the srt 4669x is better than kaon receiver
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by edniroya01(m): 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2009
l really most commend all our tutors and contributors in this great and wonderful forum. Pls keep up the good work God bless u all.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by BUTONEDAY(m): 11:09pm On Sep 27, 2009
@ All,
Baby TV is no more on Nile. Replaced by a sport channel known as ADSC3
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by jujukemist(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
I hail George D cool
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2009
@ All after spending some few munites with the new strong 69x,i can to conclusion that it a must have to all satellite hobbyist. Strong ve corrected the two major mistakes they made in their last receiver 63x. One is easy tracking signal movement we were enjoying in 4640 edition has return in 49x still retaining lnb wire dictator from signal strength. 2nd thing is the fake signal increase has been return to normal,no more +10 percent. More is coming!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 12:35am On Sep 28, 2009
@pitodenz .u seem 2 be so 'total'in your support 4 dis strong69x, i hope u ar not a strong dealer, gudwork though 4 your observations
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 1:04am On Sep 28, 2009
@all sources tell me DAAR GROUP is under pressure 2 leave their sport channel on d daarsat platform open 4 d duratn of d u-17 worldcup since dey ar d host broadcaster &there ar some matches dat wil av 2 played simultaneously.dis is 2 alow d few nigerians wit a daarsat view d full competition free.d source also claims dis may not be posible as AIT under d auspices of OSMI&BON is already prepard 4 d coverage of most matches on terestrial stations, lets see how dis plays out
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 1:09am On Sep 28, 2009
NTA INTERNATIONAL(VATICAN) is now on intelsat907 27.5w tp 3.899 v 2893, i wonder why dis channel cannot maintain the same tp for a month.i just wonder
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olatiler(m): 5:46am On Sep 28, 2009
@all fta guru pls make una no sleep ooo! becous, he be like say this forum no sweet like b4, make una find somethg do Oooooooooooooo
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by salamander(m): 7:49am On Sep 28, 2009
I'll agree with Pito on the 69x. FTA is becoming hotter and hotter.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Emeritus153: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2009
@all, etv on sirius4 will show arsenal match 2moro and delay man u on wed. Istrealitv and futuretv now added. Istrealitv is mpeg4
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by solo1ng1: 8:16am On Sep 28, 2009
Whaooo, thanks all. I nailed the two birds on saturday, intelsat 907 for daarsat and astra2b for multitv, more tv for free.
Am planning to buy this diseqc 1.2 positioner by this weekend to be able to switch between different satalites.
Its going to be fun this weekend again,
Hurray!!!
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by bing(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2009
hi @emeritus  thanks 4 the info pls, how do u manage to solve the freezing problem with etv Sirius just like on Saturday arsenal match with the better half freeze
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by nearest(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2009
Na wa oh! i've missed alot on this blessed forum, well kudos to you all for keeping this forum alive. when my decoder arrives, i'll be firing on all cylinders.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by koyuid(m): 8:59am On Sep 28, 2009
Heloo to everybody on this thread you guys are awesome am new to nairaland though have been following your thread for over a month now.have been using fta for the past 3years+ now am based in ilorin and i have a 2.4m dish would really love somebody to help on how to improve signals on my nilesat and how to nail that bird called badr 4 & 6. thanks
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by talk2dre(m): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2009
Gud mornin @all, i love fta, but right now am bout to go in cos, have been following this thread right from season1, but cant contribute cos i dont have the means. But i always follow up to keep myself updated just in case anything happens, but meanwhile i have "Hi Rubbish", sorry HiTV and Sirius4 reception @home but this was done by an installer, he inputs few frequencies and while he is off, i did the rest myself; thanks to this GREAT forum.
Keep the flag flying ,
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2009
@ Borderline am proud to be total in support of strong product not only 69x because strong is too good. Moreover i was one of the first person to introduce daar box in this forum and i ve more number of daarsat box in stock for sale than i ve 69x,so if its sentiment i should be taking for daar box. My guy believe me strong is good.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by emexi: 10:15am On Sep 28, 2009
bro pitodenz, i love your argument about strong but ask the importers to reduce the price of the eguipment. i presently use daarst kaon and it is serving me but have tried to nail the etv but cannot . so please if the strong can access the nagravision 3 of etv and b4u movies . i shall be glad to buy from you tommorrow.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2009
@ pit, i think the commission u are getting from strong is better than daarbox. You just dont wanna admit to the house that fact.

@ bodejohn, happy viewing of old roger.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:09am On Sep 28, 2009
@ Emexi
           strong 69x is not opening etv on nagra3 but e africa which is the same etv on intel 902. The freq is 3816H/4330 and it comes with nation tv kenya,try it on daarsat kaon box and feed us back if nobody can get it on daar box then strong 69x has an edge over daar box.
@ Enitan
The only place i ll tell truth is on this thread,i know of so many occasions in my office where i ve favour other products to strong in other to sell market. Thats market strategies! Here things are different. I which the product price ll come down so that u ll have a sweet taste of the product.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 11:11am On Sep 28, 2009
Olofofo, tanx 4 ur help in laying my hands d new bride srt 4669x. @All. Some of d features are 1.Very easy to setup &user friendly just like any other strong product. 2.excellent sensitive tuner, good 4 dose having weak signals. e.g My Sabc3 on intelsat 902 at 62e at 54% was breaking on my 4650, 4664x but when changed to 4669x it was like magic and signal became very ok. 3.Dvr ready 4. Blindscan 5. Mpeg 2&4 complaint. 6.Accept Diseq.7. Same interface with 4664x. @Uncle Fashanu, guess u are having a good time with d 4669x box. Srt 4910 now Available just 50k only! at Alaba inter.mkt.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by pitodenz(m): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2009
olason:

Olofofo, tanx 4 your help in laying my hands d new bride srt 4669x. @All. Some of d features are 1.Very easy to setup &user friendly just like any other strong product. 2.excellent sensitive tuner, good 4 dose having weak signals. e.g My Sabc3 on intelsat 902 at 62e at 54% was breaking on my 4650, 4664x but when changed to 4669x it was like magic and signal became very ok. 3.Dvr ready 4. Blindscan 5. Mpeg 2&4 complaint. 6.Accept Diseq.7. Same interface with 4664x. @Uncle Fashanu, guess u are having a good time with d 4669x box. Srt 4910 now Available just 50k only! at Alaba inter.mkt.
@ Enitan
u dey hear?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by okenze2003(m): 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2009
I want to use dis medium to appreciate and thank all the old members of dis and gurus for all their effort.
U all are doing a wonderful work and i have gained a lot at least am watching Multi tv 4 free now.
keep the good work up and keep the fire burning.
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 12:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
@pit, hmmm, i see, just liase with ur suppliers 2 make sure d features of dis box doesn't inflate d price, it shud b moderate enough regardles of wat &wat it can do, wish u nice returns
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by zenus(m): 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2009
Arsenal v Olympiakos Tuesday
Man Utd v Wolfsburg Wed
will be live on MBC3 on W3A

pls how can 1 receive mbc3
am having mbc1 and 2
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by osef(m): 12:44pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ Zenues
you dont need to look for mbc3 most times when its getting close to match days they switched to mbc 3 from mbc 1 hope this helps you out.
@ all
now that God has been gracious as before in getting me connected I ve been trying this freedom stuff, can anyone help out I appreciate,email remains osef4jesus @gmail.com
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by borderline(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
@zenus mbc3 isn't on EW3A,u can only get it on nilesat.although mbc2 &1 sometimes join mbc3 2 show movies, ì think dey wil join 4 dose matches, but u also can check any of these channels 2morow,i'm pretty sure 1 of dem wil show d match u ar lookin for, CRTV,SIRIUS FEEDS,GO AFRICA
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by koyuid(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2009
@Pitodenz pls how much can i get the 4669x for ?
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by zenus(m): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
@ thanks for the info, im just new to W3A.
Just tracked the bird on sunday
Re: Official Thread of Free-to- Air Satellite TV [part 3] by olason(m): 3:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
All, today marks d one year anniversary of my Nile installation which happens to b d first of such in Lagos using 2.4m pan dish, d credit goes to Oga Badaru who was d chief engineer. Enitan broke d news to members d followinday ie 29th of Sept 2008 and that was hw d manhunt for Nile in Lag wit 2.4m started. I can neva 4get that moment!

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (175)

Strong Receivers Thread / Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.